The Beach Pt. 05 - Epilogue

Story Info
Married men widen their sexual circle.
3.1k words
4.75
11.2k
30

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dondave
dondave
546 Followers

(Please read Parts 1-4 before starting this one.)

Rick and I slid back into the corners of the hot tub and turned to look at Ted.

He was still hunched over, hands on knees, but his breathing had returned almost to normal and he was looking back at us.

After a long awkward pause he finally spoke.

"So are you guys gay?"

"Not exactly," I said.

I told him about how we'd started exploring on vacation with our wives -- taking up where we'd left off in college -- and that we'd been trading blow jobs in the weeks since.

"We still love our wives but we found out we enjoy doing this on the side," Rick said.

Ted took some time to process this.

"Why did you get me involved?"

"Well," Rick said, "the truth is that I had had some fantasies about sex with men even before that vacation, and I had thought you might be open to it. I never acted on it because I was afraid I might be wrong. Was I?"

Ted took a long time to answer.

"Well, no, if I'm being honest. I have wondered about it, too, ever since my divorce. Before that, actually."

"Oh?" Rick said. "Tell us about that."

"When I was a teenager, junior high maybe, I used to get teased about my big dick in gym. I know it sounds like a good problem to have, the biggest cock in the locker room, but it wasn't, really. Guys were always staring at me, pointing and elbowing each other. It made me feel kind of freakish.

"When I got a little older, and started dating girls, things got a little better. Some girls are put off by a big cock, but a lot are intrigued. I had one girlfriend who loved to suck it -- though she never got as much in her mouth as Tom just did. When we tried to fuck, though, she said it hurt too much.

"Later I had a college girlfriend who was able to take it all in, but we broke up for other reasons.

"Just after I graduated from college I ran into a guy I hadn't seen since junior high. He had come out as gay, and over drinks he said he had always admired my dick and wondered if I'd ever let a guy touch it. I said I hadn't, and he said he'd love to be the first.

"At time I was desperate for sex I said OK. We went back to his place, I took off my pants, and he immediately started sucking me. He got all but an inch or so in his throat, and then he let me fuck his mouth.

"We did that several times over the next couple of months. Then he found out he was getting transferred out of town. We had one last night together, then he was gone.

"A year or so later I met my ex. She loved my cock, but at some point she met another guy and after a while she was gone, too."

"Any girlfriends since then?" Rick asked.

"No," he said.

"Boyfriends?"

"None of those either."

"So tonight was..."

"....the first time I've had sex with another person in about four years."

Rick whistled.

"And how did you like it?"

"Well," he said. "I was so surprised when you put your hand on me that I couldn't think straight. I don't think I really registered what was going on till you started sucking me. After that it seemed pretty damn great."

He gave us a big smile. Then a puzzled look came over his face.

"Did you guys plan this?"

"Kinda," Rick said. "Like I said, I had thought about approaching you before. When you offered me the cabin, it seemed like the perfect opportunity."

"What was that about double or nothing?"

"Rick bet me he could get you to have sex with us within an hour after dinner."

"So you won the bet?"

"I did, but I lost it again when Tom got more of your cock in his mouth than I did."

Ted stared at us for a second, then burst out laughing. It was the first time since we'd arrived that he seemed to be truly enjoying himself.

"Well, that's kind of tacky, but I guess I don't mind. I got something out of it, too."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said. "That was some load of cum you had."

"It's been a few days since I came," he said.

We were quiet for a second before Ted spoke again.

"You didn't ask me the obvious question."

"What's that?" Rick asked.

"Whether I returned the favor and sucked my gay friend."

"Did you?"

"Yes, a few times."

"Did you like it?"

"Very much."

"Would you like to try it again?"

"Sure," he said. "But let's take this inside. I'm getting chilled out here."

We gathered up our things, Ted turned off the tub and we headed up to the cabin, still naked.

Once inside Ted showed me where he kept some old quilts and suggested I spread them on the floor in front of the fireplace. Meanwhile he got a fire going and Rick opened another bottle of wine.

I also noticed that Rick got a small tube of lube out of his duffel bag and put it on the floor within reach.

When the fire was burning steadily Ted collected four or five throw pillows from the couches and chairs and tossed them on the quilts. Then the three of us sat down in a circle with our glasses.

Ted took a big swallow of wine and said, "Well, who wants it first?"

You could hear the eagerness in his voice.

Rick and I did scissors/paper/rock. Rick won.

He piled several pillows in a heap facing the fire and lay back against them with his legs spread apart. His dick was half-hard already, and In the warm glow of the flames it looked mighty tasty, I have to say.

Ted settled himself between Rick's legs, reached for his cock and wrapped a hand around it.

It wasn't Ted's first rodeo, as he had said, so he knew what to do. He leaned down and began licking the head. Rick sighed, closed his eyes and lay his head back.

Soon Ted was working his way down the shaft and Rick was beginning to moan.

At first I just watched, stroking my soft cock languidly while I watched them. The sight was a real turn-on, though, and soon I was hard again.

On an impulse I got up, crawled over to Rick and kneeled in front of him, my cock inches from his face. He opened his eyes, smiled, sat up slightly and took me in.

I put my hands on the sides of his head and began pumping slowly, gently fucking his face. He looked up at me, his eyelids fluttering every time my cock hit the back of his throat. His face had a dreamy look; I remember wondering if the passive role was beginning to suit him.

Meanwhile Ted had picked up the pace and was rapidly bobbing on Rick's cock. I noticed that each time he pulled up he gave the shaft a twist with his hand, and that Rick whimpered every time he did it. I filed that away for future reference.

Soon I felt a vibration in Rick's throat; he was about to come. I drew back to watch as Ted swallowed him to the root and stopped, waiting for the blast.

Seconds later Rick uttered a long guttural moan and his body jerked hard several times Ted didn't move, though; he kept his nose buried in Rick's pubes. When I saw his throat working I knew he was swallowing Rick's load.

When Rick was done Ted pulled away and sat up, grinning.

"I see you still got the moves," I told him.

"I guess sucking a cock is like riding a bike," he said. "Once you learn, you never forget how."

We looked at Rick, who was just coming out of a daze. He looked at my still-erect cock.

"Tom," he said.

"What?"

"Fuck me now."

Ted's eyes widened again.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Do it, dude."

I got the little tube off the table where Rick had left it while he got up on all fours. I knelt behind him and pushed his legs apart.

I was just about to squirt some lube into my palm when I realized he had something in his butt. It was black and disc-shaped and looked like it was made of plastic.

"What's this?"

"A butt plug," he said.

I had never heard of such a thing, but before I could ask about it, he said, "Pull it out."

"How?"

"Just give it a slow tug."

After giving it a closer look, I worked a finger under the edge and pulled. At first I felt some resistance, but I gave another firm tug and it slid right out.

I was looking at a cone-shaped object about three inches long, tapered gently at the top and more abruptly at the lower end, I guess so it would stay in place.

"Ok, lube me up," Rick said.

I wondered briefly why he hadn't told me about the plug, but laid it aside and squirted a big gob of lube in my hand. When I started working it into Rick's ass I understood what the plug was for: he was already nice and loose.

Quickly lubing up my cock, which was still hard despite the brief delay, I placed the tip at his hole.

"Go for it," Rick said.

I pushed forward tentatively.

"You can go harder," he said. "I'm ready."

I pushed again, steadily this time, and was astonished at how easily I slid into him. My pubes nestled right up against his crack, and my scrotum touched his perineum.

His ass was warmer and tighter than a woman's pussy, and it felt so good I let out a little groan. Rick groaned, too.

I looked at Ted. He was watching us intently. His cock stood straight up in his lap.

"Okay," Rick said. "Fuck me."

How odd this sounded, coming from my best friend.

I pulled out part-way and then pushed back in. There was little resistance, and when I bottomed out my balls slapped against him.

I pulled out and pushed in again, a little faster this time. Then once more faster still.

"Oh, yeah," Rick said. "Give it to me."

"Ok," I said, "here it comes."

I started banging him hard at that point, much harder than he'd fucked me a couple of weeks before. I guess I got a little carried away; for those few minutes, it felt like his hot, wet hole existed purely for my pleasure.

But judging by the sounds Rick was making, it was my cock that existed for his pleasure. Every time I pounded into him he gave a little grunt of satisfaction, almost like my wife does when we're having a truly long and satisfying fuck.

At first Rick held his head low, burying his face in the quilts spread on the floor. After a couple of minutes he looked up and I heard him say to Ted, "Bring your cock over here."

Ted slid in front so that Rick's mouth hovered over his crotch. Rick lowered his head and went to work.

I couldn't see from where I was exactly what he was doing, whether he was just licking it or trying to fit it into his mouth, but whatever it was seemed to please Ted, who closed his eyes and lay back.

By now I was fucking Rick so hard I had worked up a sweat; drops beaded on my forehead and upper lip.

"Gonna....cum.....soon," I managed to gasp out.

Ted rose to his knees and put his cock right in Rick's face. Next thing I saw was the top half of the shaft disappearing into Rick's mouth.

That's when I came. I slammed hard against Rick; his ass muscles contracted around me and in the split second that followed I spewed a huge wad into him. Two, three, four more shots followed while Rick groaned and shuddered.

No sooner had I finished cumming than Rick lifted his head from Ted's cock and said, "Now you."

Ted looked startled.

"For real?"

"Yes," Rick demanded. "Get back here and fuck me."

Ted knee-walked his way to where I was, still with my cock buried inside my best friend. I pulled out, drawing a huge sigh from Rick. I watched, mesmerized, as a gob of my cum dripped from his asshole.

I moved aside to make way for Ted, whose enormous cock was glistening with Rick's saliva. He lined it up at Rick's hole and without a second's delay started sliding it in -- not just part of it, but the whole goddam thing, in one move.

Rick gasped and groaned, but again I heard more pleasure in it than pain.

Ted started fucking him, slowly at first, then a little faster.

"You all right?" I asked Rick.

"I'm fine," he said through gritted teeth. "Keep going, Ted."

I knelt beside Rick, reached underneath and took hold of his cock with my hand.

"Oh, yes," he said.

Ted was really getting into it now. He fucked Rick hard for several minutes as I jacked Rick's cock.

When Ted finally came it was without warning. I happened to look at him just as he did, and saw his eyes roll back in their sockets.

At that moment Rick came, too; a huge spurt of cum coated my hand and dripped to the floor.

The two of them were making animal sounds and their bodies jerked convulsively. It was as if they were possessed by spirits.

When Ted had spewed the last of his load into Rick's guts, he pulled out and fell back on the floor, exhausted.

Rick had buried his head in the quilts again but his ass was still in the air. I moved behind him and watched as a river of cum dripped out of his ass. I don't know what made me do it, but I wiped a big gob of it up with a finger and put it in my mouth.

Rick finally collapsed on the floor, his chest heaving.

I breathed deeply; the room stank of sweat and semen.

Eight or 10 minutes went by without any of us saying anything.

"Dude, are you okay?" I asked Rick. "That was pretty rough."

He turned in my direction. He looked at me through half-closed eyes, a blissful expression on his face.

"I'm good, actually," he said.

Ted got up and went into the bathroom. I heard water running for a minute, then he came back with a wet washcloth and a towel and handed them to Rick.

While Rick cleaned himself up Ted threw a couple more logs on the fire. He then went back to the closet where he'd gotten the towels and came back with three blankets. He gave one each to me and Rick and wrapped himself in the third.

We arranged ourselves in a circle close to the fire and I poured more wine. It was a long time before anyone spoke.

Epilogue

The rest of that night was uneventful. We finished our wine and moved downstairs, Ted and Rick sharing the big bed while I slept in one of the bunks across the hall.

The next morning we got up very late, made a huge breakfast and then went down to the beach for the day. It was sunny and hot, so after 10 minutes we all stripped and went for a swim. We spent the rest of the day naked, drinking beer and smoking dope. Occasionally one of us would crawl over and suck another guy's cock.

At one point I asked Rick about the butt plug.

He explained that he got curious after seeing some guys using them in the gay porn he'd been watching. He decided to get one, and a couple of days before this trip he'd tried it out while his wife was out shopping.

Once he got over the initial discomfort he'd liked it quite a bit, and ended up so excited he'd had an orgasm almost hands-free. He'd worn it again to work the next day. It turned him on so much, he said, that he'd rocked himself to an orgasm while sitting at his desk, and had to hide in his office for two hours while the cum in his pants dried out. He'd also worn it throughout our ride up to the cabin the day before.

"Is it in now?" I asked.

"Yes."

All this talk about the plug got us all horny again, so we went back up the cabin. Rick fucked me, and then Ted and I took turns fucking him. I considered asking Ted to fuck me, but lost the nerve.

After dinner that night we were all so worn out and tired that we just sat in the hot tub for an hour drinking and smoking dope before going to bed early. The next day we packed up early and left for home.

Rick and I had sex a couple of times over the next several weeks, which seemed to satisfy me. Rick wanted more, though, and I later learned he was spending a lot of time with Ted.

This made me a little jealous at first, but after a while I decided I had no right to complain. Besides, I was feeling more and more guilty about cheating on my wife. Our sex life had been great since the vacation, and I eventually decided it was best to put an end to my bi activities.

Rick, however, kept at it, mostly with Ted but occasionally with other guys. He was much more comfortable living on the down low than I was.

About a year later, though, I was on a business trip in Chicago. There was a big party after the closing session, and I ended up in the hotel bar with some co-workers, one of whom, Tyler, I knew was gay.

The rest of the group began to drift off to bed, and before long Tyler and I were alone. We were both pretty tipsy at that point, but we ordered another round anyway.

While we waited for the drinks he asked about two colleagues, a man and a woman, who had left the bar together.

"Think they're fucking?" he asked.

"They sure looked like they wanted to," I said. "There seemed to be a lot of hormones raging."

"Yours, too?" he asked matter-of-factly.

He looked at me steadily, and I knew instinctively what he was thinking.

I felt my resolve to stick to the straight path slipping away.

"Yes," I said. "Uncontrollably."

"Mine, too," he said.

The drinks came. We both downed them quickly.

"I'm in room 1019," I said when the waiter had gone. "Ten minutes?"

"Make it 15."

dondave
dondave
546 Followers