All Comments on 'The Beach Pt. 05 - Epilogue'

by dondave

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Pitbull86Pitbull86about 2 years ago

Not quite sure about the ending. I would've loved it if he and Rick still continued with this. After 4 and a half chapters of hot scenes just for them to stop suddenly, but then Tom starting again with someone random doesn't do it for me.

-

The rest of the story was hot as fuck though.

Jackiebi7Jackiebi7about 2 years ago

Great buildup to this ending. So hot!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 2 years ago

What a sexy weekend! The 3 some was perfect and I've really enjoyed being in Rick's position before, and with more than 3 of us. Glad Tom didn't entirety sick till his resolve; life is too short to look back with regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn’t like the way this ended. I feel like it should have been a different story once Rick kept up the bi stuff with Ted and others without Tom knowing about it. Then for Tom to give it up to be faithful to his wife by hooking up with his co-worker felt like a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, all good things cum (sorry, I meant come) to an end. Really didn't want this one to end though, but you wrapped it up very nicely. This couldn't get any hotter and I couldn't have gotten any harder. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought Rick and Tom had a nice connection and chemistry with each other, so I'm not entirely happy with the ending. Would've been nicer if they started it again at the end, but oh well.

510mike510mikeabout 2 years ago

Loved this series. I could imagine myself as anyone of these three...except Ted and his horse-cock 😄!

RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

Loved the series and am sad it has ended!

PG564EPG564Eabout 2 years ago

A wonderful way to edge my steel hard dick. Wishing I could have gay sex with all three men, blowing and getting fucked by them often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story but wondered about the guys continuing to crave and suck cock after they came. I assume most guys lose interest after cumming, I know I do no matter if it's with a man or woman. In fact, when I used to have sex with my gay friend I made it a point not to cum until I left and arrived back home when I would jerk off. That way I stayed hot and eager for his cock the whole time during our sex sessions, had no after cum let down, so even when he came I was still ready and eager to suck his big cock again as he started to recover. After I arrived at his place he'd remove my panties, then we'd 69 as he mounted my face and fucked away until blowing his gooey load into my mouth. Then we'd chat or watch TV until he started getting hard again at witch time I'd start sucking his cock and begin licking his asshole as he sat on my face, (that drove him crazy and got him rock hard immediately) getting him ready for round 2 when he would fuck my brains out and tear my boipussy up with his big thick manly cock and fill my sissy ass with another load of cum. Sex with Andy was right up there with the best sex I've ever had with a woman.

Bicreampieguy71Bicreampieguy71about 2 years ago

I’ve read all of your stories and love them

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story I hope there is another evolving Tyler. I know I can handle a six inch cock okay but do not think I could a ten inch.

PabloPaco2022PabloPaco2022over 1 year ago

Where is this cabin? I need to gothere and find these three sexy guys and offer myself up and form a foursome. What a fantastic erotic series and oh so very sad it is over. Thinking over the various parts and back to number 1 just keeps on creating erections crying out for release. Again, please where is this cabin. We can then create Pt. 06.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous