The Beach Tree

Story Info
Holidaying with our American friends.
1.9k words
3.42
8.7k
10
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

The Beach Tree

The hot Jamaican sand burned through my towel, and I could feel the heat on my back almost matching the flaming afternoon sun. I smiled. Looking to my left, I felt my cock stirring in my shorts as Ruth's husband rubbed sun oil into her exposed breasts. She moaned in pleasure as Brad gently massaged his wife's willing body.

It didn't take long for me to become fully erect. My cock was straining at the fabric of my shorts and Brad looked at it and grinned.

"You're enjoying this too aren't you, Dan?" He said as he rolled his wife onto her front and started to rub more oil into her back.

I grinned back at him and nodded.

Ruth groaned as he worked on her, and she opened her legs wide and started to grind her pussy into the hot sand.

It was clear she was turned on by Brad and didn't mind that I was watching. There was a sparse scattering of people on the beach, and we were fairly isolated in our spot.

"Her legs could do with some oil" Brad said and passed me the spare bottle.

I didn't waste any time and began to rub the warm oil into her soft skin.

Getting bolder, I worked high up between her open legs and smiled inwardly as Ruth opened even wider to allow me to touch her pussy "accidently" as I applied the oil.

I was spending more time at the top of her legs now and Brad looked at me and said, "go on, I don't mind, and she doesn't care who does it."

With my heart pounding, I gently worked my fingers harder around her crotch and felt her respond.

Brad sat back and watched as I eased one of the small bows on her bikini pants loose. Her husband untied the other, folded the light fabric back and exposed her pussy to our gaze.

With more oil on my fingers, I easily penetrated her hot pussy and began to openly finger fuck her on the beach.

Brad was rubbing his cock in time to my fingers, and I almost came as I inserted a second and third finger in Ruth's willing body.

"Take her to the trees and fuck her Dan, she's desperate for it!" Said her husband.

"Shit Brad!" I said, "really?"

"Fuck yes man" He exclaimed and getting up, he grabbed her hand and took her toward the trees.

I quickly followed and watched as her untied bikini fell from her body and she walked naked across the beach. I also noticed more than one head turn and watch us taking this naked woman to the tree line.

Arriving at the trees, I watched Ruth turn toward me with her breasts still bouncing and a look of total lust in her eyes.

Brad let go of her and moved over to a rock and waited.

I went up to her and taking her in my arms kissed her deeply. Her hot tongue explored my mouth, and I worked a hand down her oiled body and straight into her sodden pussy. She gasped.

The tree above us had a low stout branch only inches from our heads and grasping Ruth's hands I lifted her arms and got her to clasp her hands round the tree.

She giggled as we did it and I looked at her taut, naked body displayed before me.

Brad was looking on and now had his cock out of his shorts. I saw a silver gleam of pre-cum on the swollen tip.

"Tie me Dan." Ruth purred.

"Are you sure?" I asked quietly.

She nodded and I looked around for something to tie her with. With his cock swinging in front of him, Brad threw me her bikini bottoms. "Thanks mate," I said and moving back to Ruth, tied her hands above the branch.

I stepped back and looked at her again. This man's wife was tied naked and upright to the tree with her legs open and her breasts and pussy exposed for all to see.

Some of the people on the beach seemed to be taking a closer interest and more than one pair of binoculars were being well used, maybe some cameras too.

Grinning wickedly, I moved slowly towards Ruth. I could see the anticipation in her eyes as I closed on her on my hands and knees.

She squirmed as I stopped with my head level and just inches from her hot cunt.

Desperately, she thrust her hips forward in her desire to be taken. I rocked back and lowered my mouth to her knee level. Ruth twisted her pussy toward me again, but I began to lick and nibble behind her knees. She moaned and relaxed as my mouth tormented her and she gave in to her fate.

The oil felt odd on my lips and tongue, but I wanted to make her feel totally wonton as I licked and nibbled toward her groin.

In the background I could hear the steady slapping of hand on cock as her husband watched me devouring his wife.

Eventually, my mouth reached the dark hair surrounding her cunt. Her leaking pussy was inflamed with blood and was almost throbbing openly with the desire to be pleasured.

Smiling up at her I sank my mouth onto her clit and sucked it into my mouth.

Ruth almost screamed as I sucked her in and flicked my tongue wickedly over the swollen little knob.

Grasping her arse cheeks, I thrust my mouth harder onto her mound and probed as deep as I could inside her with my tongue.

Going back to her clit I nibbled and flicked it with my mouth and teeth and this time she did scream with pleasure.

She was forcing her legs as wide apart as possible to allow me total access to her body and at the same time grinding her cunt as hard as she could against my busy mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a thick stream of cum shoot at least two feet from the end of Brad's throbbing dick as I gave his wife her first orgasm.

As she calmed, I worked my way up her body sucking and teasing her nipples as I went. She was handing limply from the branch as I nuzzled her neck and flicked my tongue around and inside her ear. She groaned again and thrust her pussy against my groin.

Now I needed to free my cock and fuck her.

Still nibbling her ear, I eased my shorts down and stepped out of them clumsily as my hard erection slapped up against my belly.

Quickly I grasped her arse cheeks with my hands as my rampant cock sought out her open cunt.

I guided my throbbing cock toward her exposed entry and with all the oil still on her, met no resistance as I sank deep inside Brad's wife.

Ruth moaned as I buried myself to the hilt in her hot body and paused to savour her pussy. I felt her contract her pussy muscles around my cock as she gave me wave after wave of pleasure deep in her cunt.

Slowly at first, I began to fuck her with long strokes. I pulled right out and then rammed my cock back inside her each time with added vigour.

As she began to gasp at each thrust, I shortened the strokes, staying inside her all the time.

Quicker and quicker, I went until I felt my balls filling with cum and ready to explode in her.

I stopped and held her cunt hard against my groin, gripping her arse as hard as I could.

My orgasm blasted from my cock, and I pumped load after load of cum inside Brad's suspended wife.

Ruth climaxed with me as she felt my cum bursting inside her body and we ground our groins harder together to prolong the pleasure.

As my climax subsided, I kissed her gently and sat back on the sand. Ruth was still suspended from the tree with my cum running down her leg as it leaked out of her open cunt.

Brad had cum again and he was leaning back against the rock with a grin as big as Texas on his face!

Ruth had a look of mild surprise on her face and both Brad, and I looked at her quizzically.

She nodded behind us, and we turned to see a group of four Jamaicans had been watching from behind a bush. At least one had his black dick in his hand and had been really enjoying the show.

Sitting on the sand with my limp cock oozing the last drops of cum from the tip, I looked at the expression on Brad's face as he looked at the locals. Brad was limp too and Ruth was still leaking my cum.

Looking straight at the four Jamaicans Brad said, "She's there if you want her boys."

Ruth looked stunned that he had just offered her to the four locals and after a slight hesitation the guy with his cock out looked at him and grinned a pure white smile. He made straight for her pussy and his mates followed him willingly.

Brad was excited as the four black guys surrounded his wife. We heard her squeal with delight and he broke out into a grin again.

His cock started to come back to life!

Both Brad and I settled back to watch Ruth being taken by all four of the Jamaicans as they did what they wanted to her. They took it in turns to sink their cocks deep inside her cum filled cunt and suck on her nipples and run their hands all over her white body.

One of them tried to get his cock up her arsehole as another was fucking her pussy but due to her positioning, he couldn't quite make it. Instead, he settled for pushing two fingers up her arse as his friend was fucking her hard. Ruth was driven to another wild orgasm as they did her pussy and arse and the guy had to cling to her to stop himself coming out of her.

As I watched their cocks sinking into her used cunt, my cock came back to life and I began to work myself to another climax as I watched them fucking Brad's wife.

Brad was doing the same as he watched the guys taking his wife and we both shot hot cum onto the sand in no time at all.

When they had finished with her, they thanked Brad and I for giving them this "hot white toy." Brad smiled and thanked them for the show!

Brad and I looked at his wife still suspended from the tree and now dripping cum from five cocks.

The sand around her was damp with cum and sweat as he walked toward her ravaged body. Ruth looked at him from behind hooded eyes and as he got to her, she kissed him.

Putting his arm around her, he kissed her back tenderly before releasing the bikini bottoms holding her up and helped her back into the sun.

All three of us lay naked in the sun on the hot sand and slowly Brad and I began to massage warm suntan oil into her exhausted body.

We had to replace the oil that she had transferred to her lovers' bodies!

Ruth wriggled provocatively as we massaged her, she had enjoyed her suspension alright!

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers