The Beast of Charon

Story Info
Two men are offered up to an ancient beast for power.
1.2k words
4.08
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

The Beast of Charon would give him the power he sought, his enemies thought they had him cornered, but they were wrong. The beast would tell him what he needed, the solid footsteps of his personal guards thundered behind him, the only two he knew he could trust. Derek and Jason had been in his employment for years having worked their way up from doing the petty jobs. He smiled as he reached for the door ahead of him, the Beast made its lair on an old starbase that had served as mining headquarters until the resources had dried up.

The door slid open with a hiss as he stepped inside, the air was humid sweat almost immediately began to trickle from his temples as he pushed forward. The door at the end of the corridor slid open before a man with glowing orange eyes stepped out, the dark armor he wore was similar to the armor his guards wore. "The Beast has been waiting for you Regent, he has heard of your inquiry and is intrigued. This way," the man said, a strange echo was present in his voice as if it carried a power of its own.

--

Sweat trickled under Derek's armor as he followed his boss down the winding corridors, the humidity clung to him before he glanced over towards Jason. The man was his best friend and they had been through a lot together, both men had short hair that plastered to their skull from the humidity. Derek's hair was black while Jason's was a dark brown, the man with the glowing eyes had sent a weird feeling through him almost like he should be following him as if something important was to be done.

He already knew something important needed to be done given his boss's losses, he was certain this was the key to success. They entered another room, it was shrouded in darkness the humidity in the room grasped him as the man turned to face them as his boss stood ahead of him, "The beast will speak to you, but only after payment has been made," an ill feeling fell over Derek as he glanced towards Jason.

"Payment?" asked his boss.

"The beast requires payment before he will give you what you seek," the man looked at him his glowing eyes staring into him before he said, "Your men will be adequate," before he turned and left. Derek turned to see the door slam close and some kind of fluid seal the joins locking them inside. He turned to see something rise out of the darkness burning orange eyes glowed at them as large tentacles speared out and gripped their weapons and tore them out of their hands.

His boss sighed before he moved back towards the wall before more tentacles reached out and grabbed him, Derek struggled as the beast lifted him up off the grated floor and more tentacles surged forward and gripped his boots yanking them off him. He cursed echoing Jason as he looked as the beast removed his boots. They clanked onto the metal as more tentacles lashed out and carved through his chest armor, with a shriek of metal the tentacles wrenched his armor from his body before they gripped his shirt and tore it away from him.

He growled and struggled against the beast as it stripped him, he turned to see Jason looking at him as the tentacles finished prizing off all of his upper armor the slap of humidity washing over his bared skin. The beast growled, a sound of contentment? The sound confused him as he continued to struggle against the tentacles as the thick one wrapped around his waist slithered away as more latched onto his wrists and ankles keeping him suspended.

He snarled as a trail of slime trickled across his chest before a deep thunderous voice echoed in the room, "Your payment is accepted, once I have fed you will have your information," more tentacles darted forward and slashed at his armored thighs his heart beat faster as with another rending screech of metal the tentacles tore away the rest of his armor. The beast was going to eat him he thought as he struggled harder, the beast laughed like thunder as it reached up and tore off his boxers leaving him completely naked.

Derek gasped as Jason groaned, thin tentacles danced forward and slid over his chest, before they spread his ass. One slithered in pressing inside of him as another coiled around his cock and began to stroke him. He groaned his heavy breathing making his muscles flex as sweat trickled from him thin tentacles danced across his chest seemingly drinking his sweat before one sank over his cock engulfing him before it pulsed.

He groaned deeply answering Jason's moan as the tentacle deep inside his ass began to thrust, a moan tore from him as it strafed his gland as it began to suck harder on his cock pulsing rhythmically. Tendrils swept over his back, his arms and his legs seemingly absorbing his sweat, he glanced over at Jason as his friend growled and bucked against the tentacles. The intensity of the sensations should of scared him, the beast didn't want to eat him it wanted to fuck him he thought.

A shiver wracked him, he gasped his muscles tightening as it latched onto his nipples and began to suck. He groaned deeply as it brushed across his perineum before latching on and sucking he jerked against the tentacles as his orgasm overpowered him. He roared as he spilled into the tentacle, it fucked him harder before latching onto his gland and sucking, his body tightened as more pleasure then he ever experienced boiled through him.

The tentacles then laid him on top of the grating before the beast turned its gaze to his boss, "Jacob will have what you need, use it well. Your men will be staying here, they belong to me now as payment, I was in need of replacements. I look after my guardsmen well and it is a great pain whenever I lose them."

Derek laid back against the hot metal as his heart pounded in his chest, he turned to see Jason stare at him before he looked back at his former boss before the door unsealed itself and let him leave. Tentacles reached forward and picked them both up from the metal before a thick tentacle pressed into his mouth and sprayed a thick substance inside of him. He groaned as his body heated and a rush of power blazed through him.

--

He watched as the man that escorted him earlier approached with a box, this time he could see the changes. The man was now shirtless, his muscular chest and arms had veins of glowing orange pulsing through them as he moved towards him, "We can already feel Derek and Jason's strength added to ours, they will quickly find their place you have nothing to be concerned with. This box contains what will aid you in your fight. It will not be an immediate fix, but it will show you the way," said Jacob before he handed the box to him.

The metal had a strange coolness to it as it touched his hands, "Don't tell anyone of what you witnessed, the Beast of Charon does not like having to deal with such issues," he said before he turned and moved back through the doors, lines of orange glowing through the muscles of his back. He looked down at the box and said to himself, "Lets see what you contain," before he turned to go back to his ship.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers