All Comments on 'The Beat Pt. 01'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

Wonderful to see this published xxxxxx

ArkingArkingover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your help. It worked wonders.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Nice, classy. A bit too much detail, I think, and a few spellings like "idol curiosity' and "discrete" (> discreet). But subtle and nicely paced. Looking forward to Mary getting the sexual fulfilment she deserves!

ArkingArkingover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Only_connect. I will proof read my stories a little closer next time.

GreatOak123GreatOak123over 2 years ago

A great start. I like the dynamics between the two women: one a confident older lesbian and the other just dipping her feet in the water. I also like the age difference, particularly the fact that the younger woman is in her forties, a sexually experienced 'straight' woman with husband and kids. What a wonderful challenge for the older lesbian. Can't wait for the next episode. Well done!

LargoKittLargoKittover 2 years ago

Really nice beginning. Do yourself a flavor and read it aloud to yourself or, even better, have a friend read it to you. Spell-check the typos.

I'd love to see you explore a questions that has struck me in many stories of new lesbian relationships:

"Why would a formerly straight women, or young women tired of the entitled hassle from men, seek out female partners who copy the same assertive 'you're my bitch' behavior they abhor in men?"

ArkingArkingover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you LargoKitt. I appreciate your advice and have taken it on board. As to the question of "Why would a formerly straight women, or young women tired of the entitled hassle from men, seek out female partners who copy the same assertive 'you're my bitch' behavior they abhor in men?" I would love to discuss this with you. the answers may shock you, or not.

PS: The word is favor.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

"Mary Elizabeth Haughton was 46 when she decided to go looking for that something she knew was missing in her life." ... it's me, I'm Mary literally lol

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

I came to this story because I had a notification in my feed that you'd had chapter 3 published. So I thought I'd start from the very beginning, which to quote some singing nun is 'a very good place to start.' I'm so glad I did. It is a delightfully stimulating opening. I'm just off to start chapter 2, but before I go, allow me to give you 5 stars for this chapter.

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 1 year ago

For a regular Literotic reader I am amazed that I had totally missed this series but as the saying goes, better late than never. This is a wonderful start and I am already impatient to continue with the rest of the seriec. The character Mary has been very sympathetically portrayed and to be honest you could be writing about me. One very small criticism is that you realy do need to learn the difference between the meanings of the words discrete and discreet. But a belated five stars nonetheless.

ArkingArkingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Alice - yes I do, and it is only now at this late stage of my life does the inattention during my English lessons at primary and high school come back and bites me on the backside. I am slowly learning.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

This was drawing me in and I could taste the soup ( ok i don’t like onion soup) , i could smell and taste the wine myself ( don’t trink any alcohol - sorry to waste this expansive bottle) and yeah the quiche & the the tarte , yes the frenchies are connoisseurs but a bit strange balancing to arrogance ….. that was fabulous written and like all southern europeans are able to enjoy life to the fullest, so the french ones are ….. paris is extraordinary - sorry just a taste bud spillling the beans

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨🌸☘️

ArkingArking3 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Franziska. I love your comments and your taste buds aside, I'm sure we would enjoy a meal together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Beat Series Info