The Beat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie stopped at a booth and held her arm out indicating they had arrived. They had in fact arrived at the booth, which was set for two, a very intimate setting for two, thought Mary. What on earth was going on here, she thought to herself. It was opulently furnished in a soft red leather, it had a bench seat curved around the booth, with a large circular red wood table, solid looking and highly polished. The table could easily sit six people for a full dinner sitting. Mary looked at the the setting, her eyes wide open. She wasn't prepared for this at all. She thought to herself, that this was a seduction not a luncheon shared by two complete strangers. She stopped and looked back at Erica saying.

"What have you got on your mind? I came here for a bite to eat" Erica smiled and laughed a little laugh,

"Fear not Mary, nothing is happening here that you don't want to happen".

"Good, as long as you know, I am very happily married with three kiddies at home. I'm straight, very, very straight" again Erica smiled and nodded,

"Of course you are Mary and I am an openly gay woman who is entertaining you in a private booth in the most sort after lunch time table, and Lesbian bar in the city. What did you think was going on?". Mary smiled and nodded, touché, she thought to herself, consider yourself told my girl.

She was going to have to keep her wits about her and had a brief thought, why on earth didn't I wear something sexy underneath? She started to squeeze in to the booth, but felt a firm hand on her elbow, which stopped her in her tracks, Erica held her firmly, while Evie pulled the table out, it was on rollers, A faint smile rose on Evie's lips as Mary quite easily now slid along the seating to a place setting, a setting that looked far more than just for a simple 3 course luncheon. Erica moved into next to her, she guided herself so effortlessly into place, right next to Mary, knees touching under the table, not intentionally but somehow reassuringly. Strange thought Mary, that I feel this way. Both worried and excited. for the first time in a lot while she felt her body quiver and was certain she was feeling the first stages of arousal. She cursed herself again for not taking more care in selecting her underwear.

Erica looked at Mary and asked "Feel safe?" Mary smiled and nodded once again. She then turned to Evie. And straightened her back,

"Evie, if I ever see you smirk at any of my guests again, I will redden you backside where you stand, understood" Evie straighten up immediately, head bowed, "Yes Mistress" She stood there not moving, "now apologize."

Evie moved to the middle of the booth and quietly said, "Mrs Haughton, I humbly apologize for smiling at your surprised look when arriving at my Mistresses booth" Mary's mouth dropped open, completely unaware that Evie had in fact smiled at her astonishment. She was even more surprised on what had just happened and in fact what was taking place. Erica waved her hand in Evie's direction,

"Now go and serve our lunches and close the drapes". Evie turned and untied the heavy drapes. She left the booth just as the two large velvet curtains came together, completely isolating Mary and Erica from the other diners, in fact from the outside world, even the sounds from the dinning room suddenly became muffled. Mary was impressed, although she tried hard not to show it.

Erica turned to Mary and with a smile on her face asked "What are you doing here Mary?" A cold hard stare held Mary's gaze.

"Well I actually came in to have a bite to eat" Mary said nervously. That smile didn't leave Erica's lips. It wasn't a sneer of a smile but a warm smile from a woman who knew her prey was caught in her headlights and she was going to enjoy this encounter.

"Mary" she said "you don't fit in here, by your own words you said you weren't gay, so what are you doing here? What are you looking for? And how did you know this was a gay venue?"

Mary started to speak but stammered, not knowing what to say. Should she just come out and tell her everything, or pretend, bluff, make out she was more confident that she really was. Erica picked up Mary's hand and held it, while all the time looking deep into her eyes. Her attempts to put Mary at ease, to reassure her wasn't working.

"Tell me, was it just idol curiosity or were you looking for something or some one maybe?" Mary looked down away from that intense gaze, and thought to herself, Why was she here? She looked up and into that handsome face, looked at her hand being held so securely, and said

"Do you want the whole honest story? Honestly Erica, it was all about a stupid conversation I saw online. About beats and if men had them was there any for women? It is really that simple and silly."

Erica sighed at the sound of their lunch arriving, kissed Mary's hand and placed it back on the table. There was a rattle and a shuffling just outside the curtain as a tray on wheels arrived and Evie stuck a hand in between the drapes and stated "sorry to interrupt Madam" as she opened the drapes. "Lunch has arrived, shall I serve or do you wish to wait?" Without saying a word, but a gentle nod of her head, lunch was served.

Evie went about preparing the table, moving and removing glasses and the appropriate accompaniments that would not be required, the lighting was turned up slightly, as was the music, soft orchestral music, romantic music.

The Soupe à l'oignon, a French onion soup was served in a traditional dish, with crisp toasted bread, topped with cheese and a dry red wine from the Côtes du Rhône region in France was served. Evie showed the bottle to Madam Erica and as a courtesy to Mary, who commented "What! No South Australian wines, aren't they good enough for your Erica?" With a half smile on her lips.

Erica laughed and told her, "It goes with the theme we are trying to create sweetie." Mary felt a warmth at the little bit of affection she was showed. She couldn't remember the last time she was called a sweetie. Once again she felt a bolt run through her body. She shuddered. What on earth was happening to her. Evie stood back once the meal was set, gave a slight curtsey and left, drawing the drapes closed once again. They started their soup smiling at each other and the gentle banter between them felt so natural. The taste that swept across Mary's taste buds was exquisite, oh my goodness she thought. Her face must of glowed in appreciations as Erica casually commented,

"Nice?" Mary nodded, without saying a word, failing to find any word that would express her immediate thoughts. She sipped at her wine and it felt so complimentary to the meal. Oh my she thought again, this is so good.

Erica sat back and looked once more at Mary and with an her spoon resting in her fingers, asked genuinely, "Was that a real answer earlier, or something you made up on the go?"

"It was real alright" Mary replied, "Have you heard of Literotica?"

"No I haven't, what is Literotica?"

"Oh just a web-site that caters for all types. You can write stories etc and post them on their site." Mary went on and explained the workings of the web-site all the while Erica kept her gaze, never looking away while they sipped their Soupe à l'oignon,

Once their soup and the story had finished Erica asked "So you thought that a group of people you don't know, from all over the world, who might or might not be who they say they are, told you a story about gay women wanting to go out and have anonymous sex in the alleyways of what ever place they say they are from. And you believed them?" Mary stopped and for the first time realised just how silly all that sounded.

"And from that, you decided you would come into the most notorious lesbian bar in Adelaide to check us out. But you aren't gay, have no tendencies towards gay women, but thought, well I don't know, what were you thinking Mary?" Erica enjoying her little rant, said all that with a smile on her face.

"Do you know what today is Mary, apart from your lucky day?" Mary was a little shaken, but not put off, shook her head. "Today is Wednesday, Hump day as they say." Mary's eyes closed slightly as her brain ticked over. What was the meaning of it being a Wednesday or hump day she thought instantly.

"Well" said Erica, taking the last of her wine from her glass, and feeling it wash down the remnants of her French onion soup, crisp bread and grated cheese. "Here on a Wednesday lunch time is the time when all of the single ladies who also happen to be gay women, or at least pretend to be straight, come out to meet each other for some casual afternoon delight."

Mary looked straight ahead, then down into her empty bowl where a few minutes before a lovely french onion soup had been. Then looked up and into Erica's eyes, "I had no idea, I am so sorry. That wasn't what I am here for, well I mean, I'm not gay".

Erica looked into this attractive middle aged woman at her table and could see the fear in her eyes. Her whole body language was saying. Get me out of here.

"Mary, relax, nothing is going on here. Just two people having a pleasant bite to eat. I can see this has thrown you a little, you seem a little scared maybe. No need to be. You're not my type".

Mary was taken aback, "What do you mean, not your type? I think I shape up pretty well for an old girl." She shot back with a sparkle in her eyes.

Erica leaned back and laid her arms along the back of the seat, like something a teenage boy might of done to try and put his arm around his girl on their first date. But in this instance Erica was just getting comfortable. A smile on her face. "No offence Mary, but I normally date younger women, who are single, gay and who do as they are told. You on the other hand don't fit any of those things, do you?"

Mary folded her arms and sat back, in a typical defensive mode, body language wise, clearly taking offence at being told some basic home truths. Mary lent forward wrestling with her own feelings and thoughts. "What are we doing here then Erica?"

"We are just two new friends enjoying lunch." came the reply.

"Can I ask some personal type questions?" asked Mary while looking into the beautiful eyes of this confident handsome woman.

"You can ask me anything Mary, that doesn't mean I will answer them."

"Of course. I kind of guessed that." Mary looked down and away from those eyes, those hypnotic, penetrating eyes. "How often to do come in here, I mean for 'lunch' on a Wednesday?"

"Every Wednesday, in fact I eat here every day. Mary, I own the Mylk Bar sweetie." The blushing cheeks gave away just how embarrassed she was feeling right about this point in time.

"Don't feel embarrassed, you weren't to know. So what else do you want to know?"

Mary gradually lifted her head and managed to look back at Erica, "I feel so silly, at the moment. I think all my questions revolve around the ladies out there and how on earth do they manage to meet up. Do you know them all?"

Erica laughed and her smile lit up the booth. "Good lord no, not even half of them, some I have seen come here every Wednesday but I've never met them".

Mary screwed up her nose, while looking down at the empty bowl in front of her and raised her eyes to ask, "Many ex's out there?" As she asked she held up her hand, "Sorry, none of my business and that was so inappropriate to ask, I'm so sorry".

Just as she finished talking the drapes moved once again as Evie reappeared and asked if they were ready for their mains. Erica smiled and nodded, "Yes please Evie, and can you send Jean Paul in to me please".

Two minutes later the very camp looking maître d' came waltzing into the booth and with a rye smile and a little cock of his head, asked in French "Oui Madame."

"Jean Paul, pouvez-vous obtenir une bouteille de Penfolds Bin 389 pour moi s'il vous plaît." The French language just rolled effortlessly off of Erica's tongue, as if she was a native from Montparnasse, in fact Erica would not of looked out of place in the once famous Le Monocle.

"Oui Madame" he took the empty wine glasses from the table and replaced them with Plumm Vintage RED b Wine Glasses. All of this took place in an efficient and well orchestrated manner and within a few moments the Flamiche aux Poireaux was served. After scurrying around making sure everything was in order, Evie stood straight, well as straight as a gay woman could, and asked politely if there was anything else Madame required. Erica smiled, looked around the table and with a simple wave of her hand dismissed her.

Mary looked down at the single slice of warm leek, bacon and cheese quiche. She took in and let the aroma fill the space in front of her, taking deep breathes and appreciating the whole ambience of her situation. Just as she was about to pick up her fork, Erica placed her hand on top of hers, and mouthed the words with a little shake of her head, Not Yet. Mary felt little a little school girl being chided by her mother when dining out for the first time. A memory from way back in time she thought.

The drapes burst open again and with an entrance that only a French maître d' could manage, Jean Paul entered the booth. "votre vin madame". Showing Erica the aged bottle of Penfolds Bin 389. Erica nodded, and was asked "Est Je verse madame?"

"Mais bien sûr Jean Paul". A small sample was poured into a glass. Erica, swirled the rich red wine around in her glass, put it to her nose, rolled her eyes in delight, smiled and said "Une si magnifique goutte de vin. Nous continuons à oublier à quel point le vin d'Australie-Méridionale est bon, n'est-ce pas Jean Paul."

"Oui Madame, nous le faisons vraiment." She then took a small sip, letting it sit on her taste buds as it made a home in her mouth. She let it run down her throat, gave a big grin and asked for the wine to be served. Jean Paul poured both glasses, complete with a simple flick of the wrist to ensure not a drop was spilt and placed the half empty bottle back on the table. he asked with his eyes if that was all and got a nod.

The maître d' smiled gave a slight bow to both women and backed out of the booth, ensuring the drapes were securely closed.

Mary sat back and took in everything that had just happened. Smiling to herself, she thought, that she could get use to this life style. she was resting her chin on her two hands that were eloquently formed an arch over her meal. She looked at Erica with a warmth that caught her off guard. Erica asked, "Why the big smile?"

" Your French is immaculate, and so, so" as she went looking for a word, "French.

I was just thinking to myself, that I hadn't been treated like this, like forever". And she laughed at her own feeling of deep inside. Knowing she felt quite at home and somewhat aroused. Erica sipped at her wine all the while looking over at Mary, who was toying with her own glass of wine, as if contemplating some major decision.

Erica picked up her fork and began to say something just as Mary began to speak. The both burst into laughter, "no you first" they both said together, then laughed again. "OK" said Erica, taking charge, "Lets talk about your fantasy in the chat room on that erotica chat site you mentioned."

Mary waved her hand in the general direction towards Erica, "No that's so silly, now I think about it."

Erica broke a small piece of quiche of her slice and poked the fork into the heart of the mouth size piece. "A word of warning, this quiche is delicious and very filling. The wine is also very filling, so be advised, partake cautiously." Mary cocked her head to the side and looked at her hostess, and relaxed. Such a caring thing to say, she thought. This felt so right, Mary ate while deep in thought, where as Erica kept up the conversation discussing a range of current topics.

Mary was deep in a thought process, when she felt a nudge, "Hey wake up."

"Sorry, what. I was thinking about how good this feels and what is it going to set me back."

"Oh yeah, you don't have to worry about the bill, that is taken care of, but you might have to leave a tip." Said Erica with an grin on her lips.

"Well just feeling this good is deserving of a tip alone. The company, I'm sure doesn't have a price tag." she said with a smile while looking directly into those hazel eyes. "I'm enjoying your company, the whole kit and caboodle, sorry I'm being silly, I'm starting to ramble on."

Erica stopped and looked at her, "Don't be so sure that the company doesn't come with a price tag and for a straight woman Mary, you're acting very gay."

They ate on in silence, both occasionally looking over their wine glass to catch the other looking at them. Mary nearly always blushed and looked away quickly, while Erica watched her as if weighting her up. Deciding what to do next.

As Erica finished her last mouthful and washed it down with the remaining wine from her glass, she instinctively filled up both glasses, before Mary could stop her, "Hey I have to drive home you know."

"Opps sorry, not use to having my Wednesday lunchtime guests having to worry about going anywhere, except home with me." She smiled as the last sentence eased out of her mouth.

Mary was blushing once more. "Well this Wednesday lunchtime guest has a husband and 3 kids to worry about, so I will be driving home."

"Give me your hand Mary and look at me," asked Erica, Mary obliged "You my dear lady are not driving anywhere this afternoon. I'll arrange to get you home in time, with nothing too suspicious to explain". She said. Mary started to argue, but Erica put a finger to Mary's lips and raised her eye brows, complete with a stony look upon her face.

Mary stopped abruptly not saying another word, and looked a little bewildered, "How" she asked sheepishly.

Erica, smiled and explained, that they had a community driver service they contribute to, where, when a guest is likely to be unsafe to drive, they arrange for a driver, to drive them home. A second car follows and collects the driver. That way explained Erica, she is contributing to the welfare of both her guests and the community at large.

Mary sat back and admired this exceptional woman next to her. "You really are a gem, you know."

"I know" she replied. "So lets eat desert, forgo any more wine for you and talk about your fantasies, all of them."

End Pt: 1

12