The Bedroom Window Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wave back. Mrs. Rodriguez looks back to their porch. "That's my husband, Josiah. He's a little shy."

Shy? Hell, I couldn't tell from what took place last week.

"I know the feeling," I reply.

Know the feeling? Really Devine? I palmed my face in my head.

Marcie giggled. "Say, I would love to have you over for dinner some time. We're not usually this friendly but we're trying to be more social. You seem like a nice girl," Marcie says. Her voice is slightly deep, but still feminine. It's different from what I imagined, but she somehow still gave me an assuring comfort, despite my nerves.

"Uh. I don't know," I answer honestly. Marcie is gentle, but definitely has an aggression to her that's slight but apparent. She goes for what she wants, quietly making it known that she wants it. I have a feeling that this is her way of telling me that it's me that she wants.

"Here. How about you take my cell phone number? You can call me if you change your mind."

I grow even more nervous and tense, my eye shifty.

"Or text. Whatever works better for you."

Yea. She knows I'm an introvert. Shy, easily unnerved. It's as if she can smell it on me.

"Sure. Ok." I hand her my phone and she enters and saves her number in it.

"You take care. I hope to speak to you soon."

"You take care as well."

Right before Marcie turns to walk back towards her house. I notice a small, but bold hickey on the right of her neck. I stand there, watching her walk away. Josiah is still standing on the porch, watching his wife walk back towards the house. He then looks up at me.

He winks. Again.

In the words of Courtney, hol-y shit.

12