The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience across the way, applauds at Edward's masterful training of Anna tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louise felt gloriously drained. Her orgasm was so intense. William knew just where to touch her and how to touch her. The combination of his touch and the story of Anna and Edward drove her to heights of ecstasy that she had never experienced before. She HAD to have him now. She looked over and he finally turned to look at her. He smiled, reached under his jacket, placed her hand back on her lap and slipped his still hard cock back into his pants. He stood and took her hand. Come with me he said. He led her away from the bench to the nearby public restroom. They waited outside the door for a moment until a man exited and then he led her inside where he ushered her into one of the stalls, sat her on the toilet and closed the door behind him. As far as she could tell, they were alone, but she didn't care at this point as she had made up her mind to have him. He unzipped his fly, and his cock was suddenly within inches of her face. She did not hesitate. She licked the drop of precum from its tip just as it was about to drop, reveling in its saltiness. He held her head immobile with his two large hands as he pressed the tip of cock against her lips. She opened for him and licked eagerly as it slid back and forth. Each thrust was a bit deeper until she could feel him at the back of her throat. She thought she heard someone enter the restroom and then another, but William did not stop. He continued to fuck her mouth. She did not resist. In fact, she put her hands on his ass cheeks and pulled him forward with each thrust. She wanted him to cum; she wanted to feel his hot sperm shoot against the back of her throat and she wanted to taste every last drop before she swallowed.

Just when she thought he was about to explode, he withdrew from her mouth, pulled her into a standing position, spun her around and then bent her over the commode. He threw her summer dress up over her back and pulled her wet panties to her knees. Yes, she said, yes, I want you to fuck me. At that moment, the stall door swung open. Louise could sense the presence of other men just outside the stall watching them both. There were low murmurs of appreciation as the men watched - but again she did not care. Her pussy willingly opened to William's cock as he pressed into her. It was still so very wet from before. Their fucking made a wonderful wet squishing noise with each thrust, and she could feel her juices begin to dribble down her leg. She began to moan, again not caring if any of the men in the room heard or saw her - she had to have William. After a few minutes, she felt him grow even harder and she responded by growing even tighter. It was the perfect combination of sensations to drive him over the top. She heard him utter a deep guttural groan as he started to come. He immediately pulled himself from her and she spun around on the toilet seat to take his cum on her face and in her mouth. He squirted rope after rope of thick cum on her face, one strand landing at the back of her open mouth. It was hot and sticky and salty and wonderful. When he was done, he stepped aside and the three men who had been stroking themselves behind them stepped into the stall, one by one, and each shot a fresh load of hot cum on her face as she sat there. When they had finished it was dripping from her mouth, her chin and had pooled on her bare thighs. William leaned in and kissed her cum soaked lips, reached down to slide her wet panties completely off of her, and then turned and left without saying a word, as did the other men involved.

She was in a sex-induced daze, and it took her some time to regain her composure and get herself cleaned up sufficiently to leave the restroom. She returned to the pond frequently after that, but never saw William again.

12