The Beginning

Story Info
Alex jumps on a plane to bring fantasies to a reality.
1k words
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seat belt was tight across my stomach and I felt each vibration across my tummy as I flicked the buckle in nervous anticipation. I hadn't flown to the UK for over 10 years. Last time I was there I was a lot younger and with a lot fewer wrinkles. I wondered if he'd still find me attractive after all these years. I hoped he would. As I stared out the aeroplane window I had a flurry of butterflies flutter throughout my body.

Since our first encounter, all those years ago in Mexico, we've both lived our lives with the occasional check in here or there. 'How are you?' 'How is the dog?' 'How are the kids?' I would reply. Harmless chit chat. We'd always kept in touch since our first introduction. Back then we were both free as a bird and enjoying being careless and young. But recently things had changed. Shifted. We'd been talking more frequently, more intimately. So much so that after a few months of passionate sexting I decided to jump on a plane and see Krish after all these years.

We were going to meet at the pub in London. The last time I was here, and the last time I stupidly didn't pursue more with him, was in this very location.I was young and going through a breakup, if only I knew then getting under him would make me feel so much better. I wasn't going to make the same mistake again. As I collected my bag off the carousel and headed to immigration I hoped they wouldn't do a random search of my bag, and all the toys I had brought to enjoy with Krish. What I had brought was meant to be private: like everything we did. Private. Just between us.

I take a sigh of relief. I was ushered passed without a blink of an eye by the woman in the blue uniform. I jump into the cab and excitedly gave my hotel directions to the driver. After years of connection with Krish, and one passionate night all those years ago in Mexico I was finally going to see someone tomorrow I have been fantasying about. Finally.

I wait anxiously at the booth in the corner. My heart racing each time the door swings open and the bell screwed on the inside of the door rings. Another random stranger wonders in laughing and giggling at something their friend must of said. Although it's only been minutes that have passed, it feels like a lifetime. The door swings open.

Our eyes lock and I catch my breath. He's just as handsome as I remember. He smiles immediately. I feel a sense of relief as I know he likes what he sees.

We've just spent the last 2 hours none stop talking. More people filter in as they finish their shifts and need a beer to unwind before they return home to feeding kids and another load of washing to fold. Krish has told his wife he's on night shift and we've got hours to enjoy each others company. We're at the end of our second bottle of wine. Feeling more relaxed, Krish started to caress my hand. Stroking his fingers up and down my wrist, his eyes are locked into mine. My feet start to rub together, which always happen as I start to be turned on. The more he strokes my hand the higher my foot slides up his calf and towards his crotch. Anyone else in the pub doesn't suspect or even sees what is occurring under the table top. But Krish does. I do.

'Krish,' I whisper as my foot continues past his knees and runs the inside of his thigh, 'can we go somewhere private?'

Krish doesn't say anything in response just nods in the direction of the corner. I turn over my shoulder to see the bathroom door vacant.

I've been wanting this for so long. Now I'm in the cubicle with Krish. I feel scared and guilty of my actions. Have I made a terrible mistake? I should go. Just as I go to twist the door knob open and return to the booths, I'm blocked by Krish's stature and strength. He starts kissing my neck and pulling down my shirt to expose my pink, erect nipples. Rubbing them aggressively, I can tell he's wanted this for a while. I try to find the words to say stop. I push him away in an attempt to slow down. I can't do this to my husband. But then he twists my nipple and the urge to tell him to stop dispeates. Krish's hand makes its way down from my breasts and into my panties. As he does this he kisses my neck and his lips replace where his hands were once placed on my erect nipples. Rubbing my clit with his hand I get instant tingles down my leg and into my feet. He increases intensity and his fingers are being thrusted into me. My breathing intensifies as he takes complete control. I pull his head up from my sucking my tits and kiss him. It's intense and passionate. I'm transported back to my 19 year old self and that passion I felt in Cancun. As we gaze into each others eyes I know he's thinking about that too. I look down to see his fingers entering me and notice he big brown cock has revealed itself from his jean pants. 'Give it to me' I demand as I can't handle the wait any longer. Krish inserts his throbbing cock into me and it takes my breath away. I lift my leg up and around his side as his hands grab my ass for grip. He's thrusting so hard and fast I can feel by body convulse as I head towards climax. Krish bites my ear and says, 'I'm going to cum.'

'I want to feel your load in me,' I reply. His cock feels so good and his movements continue to rub up against my clit.

'I'm going to cum too,' I pant quickly in response. And with that I feel Krish's body tighten and him explode in me. At the same time I reach my peak and we organism simultaneously. Krish pulls out and looks into my eyes as we realise this is only just the beginning.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

not very erotic..... not much substance....... not much effort to create a story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Weekend Lover's Arrival - Night 01 Lovers have a sex filled weekend planned together.in Erotic Couplings
Friends father Emily has a crush on her friends father.in Erotic Couplings
Sam Comes Home An older woman has fun with her friend's son (Pt 1).in Erotic Couplings
Not His Body, Only It's Sound A young woman sleeps with a repairman after a break-up.in Erotic Couplings
New Adventures on Vacation Wife learns new thinks with tour guide.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories