Weekend Lover's Arrival - Night 01

Story Info
Lovers have a sex filled weekend planned together.
1.5k words
4.28
3.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only my second story, feed back is appreciated!

Seeing his truck pull into the driveway, her heart quickened and she felt a hot yearning inside knowing what was about to happen. As he approached, she went to the door, slowly opening it just enough so he could come inside but not so wide her neighbors would see what she was wearing. As the door closed, he turned, saw the cutoff shorts with her ass hanging out along with the lacey black top that left little to the imagination. His smile grew wider and wider as his eyes roamed up her body, seeing the outfit. He grabbed her by the waist into a kiss, grabbing her ass as he pulled her closer into him. Turning her towards the wall he closed her in with a hand going to her throat, a devilish smile coming from her lips. Kissing slowly down the side of her face, then neck, releasing her as he switched sides. He dropped his head lower to release her breasts from the lace, one strap at a time. While caressing one with his palm and taking one nipple into his mouth, she let a sweet moan slip from her lips. After showing the same treatment to her other breast, dropped further down onto his knees. He slowly undid the button and zipper to revel a hit of hair he couldn't help but lick.

Pulling down the pants to reveal her clean pussy lips he paused, taking in her light musk of arousal as he slid hands up her thighs to open for his mouth's onslaught. Slowly running his tongue up her slit until he reaches the clit and suckles on it, causing her to moan yet again, putting a hand on his head in approval. As he laps at her ever-increasing sweetness, he slips a finger inside her eliciting a moaning "fffuuuccckkk yesssss" as he strokes in and out, slowing adding a second finger. Surprising her, he slipped one wet finger straight to her ass, slipping in just enough to make her hips buck against his mouth in ecstasy. He couldn't take it anymore and turned her around facing the wall to give similar attention to her ass, still stroking a finger inside her sopping wet pussy. He couldn't stop enjoying every inch of her wetness, front and back but wanted more.

As he stood to take her to the room, she turned and dropped to her knees, immediately dropping his pants so she could get to his growing cock. Taking him in hand, licking the glistening pre-cum already gathered at this tip she could barely keep herself from taking him all the way into her mouth. Sucking first the tip into her mouth as she stroked him, gradually taking in more and more of his length. As he continued to grow, she began to take him in fully until he hit the back of her throat with a slight gag, with a moan to escape his lips. Continuing the motions of sucking and stroking he laid a hand on her head in encouragement, enjoying the view of her head bobbing on his disappearing cock. Looking up at her lover with a grin, she simply smiled and again swallowed him until he pulled her away, leading them to the bedroom.

As they entered the room, his eyes grew wide seeing all she had in store for their weekend together. First seeing the bed restraints in place, cuffs at the edge of the bed ready for use, then the silky black mask next to them. Leading her to the bed, he backing her up until her legs were against the side he kissed her passionately, tongues swirling together in rhythm as he held her face. Breaking away he gently pushed her to sit as he encased both wrists and ankles in the soft cuffs, instructing her to lay on the bed to hook them in place for the fun to begin. Seeing the rest of toys displayed on her nightstand, he decided to save them for later. After placing the mask to ensure she could not see he slipped into the kitchen for a piece of ice to surprise her with new pleasures he knew she had never experienced. Coming into the room he took in the site of her tied up, waiting for him to decide the next move. Starting off he dragged a cube little by little from her neck, slowly to each nipple making them harden instantly with pleasure from the cold. Trailing down her hips, glistening wetness in its wake, reaching her ticklish parts causing her to squirm with anticipation as he drew the cube down her inner thigh.

His mouth had been holding another cube, mouth now cold dropping to her mound, suckling her clit into his mouth as she inhaled with surprise at the sudden pleasure coursing through her body. As he pulled away from her throbbing pussy, she released a pouty complaint wanting more. He instead continued dragging the ice to her other thigh then slowly back to her pert nipples that were begging for his touch, back to the other side of her neck to her parted lips to cool her off. Crawling onto the bed while turning her face towards his stiff cock he slipped it between her parted lips lightly thrusting into her eager, warm, wet mouth.

Pulling back, his cock made a popping sound as she released him, then positioned himself between her legs to feast on her drenched pussy once again, he loved how wet she was for him. Slipping his fingers inside as he clamped down on her clit with his warm mouth, he knew what he wanted next and went for it, to make her cum in his awaiting mouth. Listening as her breath quickened, moans getting louder and louder with every lick, hips trapping his head he knew he would get his wish. He felt her orgasm build as he stroked faster and harder, edging her closer and closer to exploding on his tongue he felt her crest as she let out a deep moaning YES of pleasure. Feeling her pussy clamp on his fingers he knew now was time, directing his flicking tongue faster and firmer until she rode each wave, emptying her sweet nectar for him to lapp up. As her orgasm subsided, he slipped his tongue into her opening to get his prize, getting yet another moan of pleasure from his lover as he swallowed every drop she gave him.

Without words he slowly undid her ankle cuffs one at a time, then each wrist, slowly running his hands across her pale skin as he went making her nipples harden even further. As she attempted to remove the mask, he grabbed her hand and simply whispered "Not yet," as he laid it back on the bed to get her last wrist cuff removed.

He asked her how she felt, simply sighing as she stretched with a smile curling her lips "Amazing, now I want you deep inside of me babe, PLEASE," she begged. Positioning himself above the length of her body so she could feel the warmth of his body and cock against her stomach, he kissed her thoroughly as her hands cradled his face to deepen the kiss. She craved to have him inside her, she reached down to stroke his cock in encouragement finding his 8-inch cock rock hard ready for her. Lifting his head from her lips he leaned back into position spread her legs and pushing them up to access her core. He grasped himself running the head up her slit reaching her clit as she squirmed. He lightly tapped the head on her clit, sending a wave of pleasure through her whole body again and again.

"Pleasssseeee baby," she begged, yearning for him to slip inside. Before she could even finish the words, he slipped inside her with a guttural moan escaping his lips as her warmth enclosed his shaft to the hilt. She cried out in pleasure as he rocked into her stroke after stroke, reaching forward teasing her nipples between his fingers. Sliding a hand up he removed her blindfold; she could see the need in his eyes as they started a rhythm taking the same hand to rub her clit. He wanted to burst inside her so badly, but wanted her to cum with him. Removing his hands from her body, he leaned forward kissing her as he laid upon her, grinding himself upon her clit as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into her dripping hot core.

Pulling him closer he could feel her pussy begin to spasm as her orgasm began to course through her body. He could no longer resist the building orgasm he felt as his balls began to tighten, "Cum deep inside me baby," she moaned as her orgasm ripped through her. That sent him over the edge, releasing his own orgasm as he moaned into her mouth. She could feel his cock twitch with each stream of his hot cum inside her, prolonging her own orgasm. After she could no longer feel him cum, he collapsed on top of her with a breathless, moaning kiss. As he rolled to the side, taking her into his arms, she placed her head on his chest listening to his heart pound as they caught their breaths. After several minutes of blissful silence, he asked "Which of your toys do you want me to use first?"

Stay tuned for part 2.