All Comments on 'The Beginning'

by Carol38

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ManosHandsManosHandsover 8 years ago
Abrupt Ending Indeed

But at least it leaves me wanting more! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Wow…….. you painted a wonderful picture. I hope we get to see more!

lonewolfhuntinglonewolfhuntingover 8 years ago
Great start

Great for your first submission - I'll definitely be awaiting your next submissions.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Nice beginning

Short and abrupt it is but hoping for more.

erotikoserotikosover 8 years ago
Good job, well done!

Congratulations on an excellent little tale of sensuality. You write very well, with an excellent--and unfortunately, a rare--command the fundamentals of good writing. Good grammar, usage, syntax, spelling and punctuation are present throughout, and the erotica is realistic and exciting. All in all, a fine effort and clearly deserving of a five star rating. Please do continue your good work and compose more stories. Btw, the pic on your profile is outstanding!

insandiegoinsandiegoover 8 years ago
Starbucks

I can only pray that the Starbucks you're heading to is the same one that I am almost at hahaha great first time looking forward to seeing more from you . I get the privilege to watch and help my friend she love's the whole process as much as you when she shaves and also describes how erotic it is for her , and how wet she gets .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brillant start

Your readers await you. If you can write this well and set such good scenes, we need more. It helps that your bio pic is so incredibly hot too - those nips ....

perfect_man4nooneperfect_man4nooneover 8 years ago
Starbucks

This is such a great start and I only wish that I would be sitting across from you when you arrive at Starbucks. A shot of a neatly trimmed vagina from under a short dress would be more invigorating than the dark, hot liquid that I would be consuming at Starbucks. Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Site?

I think you meant sight!

catburglarcatburglarover 8 years ago
Please continue

A very sensual story. I would love to hear you digress some more and in greater detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes

OMG I loved your story - but want more. Nicely & well written. I loved your photo - dreaming of feeling those perfect breasts & licking & sucking those hidden nipples. Keep the stories cumming.

qarlcueqarlcueover 8 years ago
Agreed! It's great :-)

Loved the story, the digression, the sexy mind you revealed, and even the other comments, many as breathless as mine. You have a rapt set of readers, eager for more. Success! And thank-you!

Redo1984Redo1984about 6 years ago
Short and sweet!

Love the splash of deep pink. Mmmm mmmm. Thus my research begins to delve into a female writer’s perspective. I’m glad I started here.

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Just Lovely.

Your personnel grooming I think I hear a pin drop at your suggestion of it. I'm so glad you can take your time. My yard work is the same, I have the time to do it right. Mowing the lawn I like to start around the perimeter being thorough and compleating my task right down the center. Then its on to trimming the hedge & bush I don't like using shear's I prefer just hand clippers being careful not to cut to close to the center using my left hand and thumb as a guide. Finally a thorough inspection of my work with some equally through water play to finish up. Nothing is quite as satisfying as grooming the bush.

If I might add, a absolutely stunning bio.

A equally sensuous writing ability.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous