The Beginning of Stopping Time Ch. 06

Story Info
Joe has fun at work meeting.
2.3k words
4.29
36k
25

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timetale
timetale
167 Followers

If has been four months since my tryst with the cheerleaders and getting one of them pregnant. I had decided, while fucking Stephanie Jones last week, that I should check on how things are going. Having gotten the cheerleader's address at the time of insemination, I find myself there today lying in wait for her to get home.

Her car pulls into the driveway and she steps out of the car; yup, she definitely has a noticeable baby bump. Seeing my first progeny growing inside this beauty gets me thinking. Isn't it my duty to spread my seed to as many women as possible? I make a mental note to add it to my checklist.

No time for that now, though, as I am running late for work. Olivia has toned her bitchiness down a little since receiving my note, though she has no idea it was from me. She is still a bitch, though. I suppose you can't remove all the bitchiness from a true bitch.

At the staff meeting later are Olivia, Dave, Frank, Diane, and me. Diane is a little overweight, 5'5'', 160 pounds, but sure has one hell of a rack. It must be at least E cup. I have been thinking about those breasts for years now.

For the meeting today, Olivia and Diane are giving a presentation for me, Frank, and Dave. I am going to make sure they give a presentation to remember. I couldn't for the life of me tell you what they are talking about now, since I spend most of the meeting making plans. The office has no windows, so I don't have to worry about anyone seeing.

About ten minutes before the meeting is up, I decide to put those plans in motion. I freeze time, lock the door, and get right to stripping both women. I already know what a great body Olivia has but get my first look at Diane's voluptuous figure.

With breasts so big, it is a wonder they aren't fake. To my delight, though, they are as real as I had hoped. After stripping both women, I head back to my seat and start time for a few seconds. Both women realize they are now naked but have drastically different reactions.

Olivia, no doubt used to it by this point, lets out a deep sigh and rolls her eyes. Diane, on the other hand, lets out a yelp and rushes to cover herself with her hands. Dave and Frank, meanwhile, are trying to drag their chins off the floor.

I can't have Diane covering up, so I freeze time and take out the ties I brought with me from home, along with the gags. After bringing Diane and Olivia to the front of the room, I tie their hands together and then tie the rope to the ceiling. After tying their legs spread out and to the wall, I take the gags and put them in their mouths. To top it off, I take out the nipple clamps with the small weights and attach them to each woman's breasts.

Now that everything is set up, it is time to restart time. As soon as I do, I am the first one to exclaim, with concern in my voice, "oh my God! What is going on? Are you two okay?" See, I don't want them to think that I have anything to do with it.

Dave and Frank are still sitting, dumbfounded. I don't think they really know how to process what is happening. Diane looks at me with pleading eyes, begging me to help her. O, I'll help her alright, just not in the way she is hoping. Olivia and Diane are both struggling valiantly against the restraints, rocking back and forth.

I freeze time again. I brought some more restraints with me for the next step. I tie Frank to the chair he is in, strip him, and gag him.

Dave I strip and luckily he already has an erection. No need to bring him to one. I gag him, tie his legs and arms like the women, and put him in front of Olivia, making sure to lodge his pole in her snizz.

Next I take out the fake ties for me and put myself in the same position, except inside Diane. After gagging myself, I "tie" myself up, lodge myself in Diane, and start time. I can hear a muffled scream coming from Diane as she realizes I am suddenly inside of her. She rocks back and forth with her eyes bugging out. She is trying to dislodge herself from me and remove the ties. I bound her tightly, so it doesn't do anything except simulate the thrusting of sex. I make sure to add some light thrusting of my own. I doubt she even realizes it, she looks so terrified. Olivia is in the same situation, trying to remove herself from Dave's pole while unconsciously moving him in and out of her.

This goes on for one minute before I can see Dave climaxing. Dave must be pretty worked up, because I can hear his muffled screams through his gag and see his legs shaking. Olivia, meanwhile, looks to be having a massive orgasm, her whole body shaking and her head thrown backwards. I can also see some cum starting to leak out of her around Dave's cock.

Meanwhile, Diane is watching this and seems to realize that she had been simulating sex with her movements and immediately stops. Well, I can't have that. I freeze time and start pistoning into her. She is wet from everything that is happening and it is easy going. I keep thrusting until I am on the verge of my own orgasm.

I restart time and begin to shoot into Diane. I can see tears rolling down her face as she realizes I am cumming and she starts shaking as she cums, once again trying to get me out of her. She must be exhausted from all the struggling and from starting to cum hard, as she collapses onto me as much as she can while being bound. Man, it feels great having her ample chest pressed against me. After coming down from her orgasm, she looks up at me with confused and lustful eyes, tear streaks on her cheeks. Olivia, meanwhile, is looking on and rolls her eyes, as if there is nothing abnormal about what just happened.

Okay, now to put everything back how it was. I freeze time and untie both women and Dave. I redress Dave and put him back where he had been, minus the restraints. After this, I can see that Frank was clearly liking what he saw. His dick is flaccid, but there is cum on his chest and legs. I clean up his mess, dress him, and put him back as he was.

Moving on to Olivia and Diane, I can see that both have a creampie and cum dripping out of them. I don't bother to clean that up and redress both of them, putting them back as they had been before.

Olivia seems to have accepted her fate, as she didn't even bother to wear underwear. Seeing as she is wearing a skirt, all that cum might get a little awkward trailing down her leg once I restart time and gravity kicks in. You know, since she's at work and all.

Diane, on the other hand, is wearing a pair of panties with some tight slacks. That sure is going to get uncomfortable when time starts back up. I can only imagine that having a crotch full of cum being held in by your underwear, which will no doubt become soaked and squishy, would be uncomfortable. I make sure to first wipe the tear streaks off her face. After all, they don't really fit with the pleasure she got from the orgasm I gave her.

After dressing myself, unlocking the door, and heading back to my original position, I restart time. Diane is the first to react, letting out a short yelp before throwing her hand over her mouth. She falls to her knees, starts panting, and shudders in the aftereffects of her orgasm, starting to cry again.

Dave and Frank, meanwhile, are sitting there flabbergasted and unsure what to do. Dave moves to get up but then sits back down. Olivia, meanwhile, is shaking her head and kneeling down to talk to Diane. After whispering something in Diane's ear, they get up and walk out of the room.

Dave then blurts out "dude, what the FUCK just happened?" Frank seems to still be lost for words, as he just sits there silently. I act like nothing happened.

"I don't know. It looks like something came over Diane. I hope she's okay" I say.

Frank looks at me like I have two heads and exclaims "of course something came over her. You did! Inside of her to be more exact!"

"What are you talking about? I have been here the whole time. I'm sitting here one second and the next her and Olivia practically run out of the room. I'm not wrong, am I Frank?"

Frank is sitting there speechless and doesn't respond.

I get up and start walking to the door, saying "I don't know what the hell you're talking about but I have a lot of work to get done."

As soon as I am out of view, I freeze time and head to the women's restroom, hiding in a stall. Olivia and Diane are in there whispering but I can just barely make them out.

"What just happened, Olivia? I swear Joe was just forced to have sex with me. How is this even possible?" As Diane says this, she is in the process of throwing away her panties and frantically wiping as much semen from her pussy as she can.

"I don't know how it is happening, Diane," Olivia says as she casually grabs a paper towel, hikes her skirt up, reaches towards her pussy, and wipes away some cum. She does it like there is nothing wrong or unusual with the whole situation. "It's been happening to me for months now. I must have been fucked now over a hundred times by some person I have never seen. He is even involving other people, like just now. Whoever it is, it can't be Dave, Steve, Frank, or Joe, as they have all been forced into it too. Besides, Joe and Brianna are a thing now"

"All of those guys have fucked you? And really!?! Brianna with JOE?"

"I know, half the guys here have screwed me now but would probably not admit it. How could they explain what is happening? I can't even explain it! And ya, from what Brianna tells me the sex is incredible; the best she has ever had. She won't stop talking about the endless orgasms she is having. Apparently, he can go as many times a night as Brianna wants. If it were Joe doing this, why would he bother to seduce Brianna. He could just have her any time he wanted. Here, look at this letter I got. I don't know if it applies to you now, too."

After a brief pause while Diane read the note I had given Olivia telling her she was now my slave, Diane said "but how do you do it? How do you let some random guy just fuck you over and over and not go crazy?"

"I'll tell you, it is pretty tough," she said while wiping some more cum that was dripping down her leg." When I think about whoever this guy is and what he is doing to me, it makes me furious. Then I think about the AMAZING orgasms I am having. Not quite, but it almost makes this bastard's intimate violations of me worth it. Are you going to tell me you didn't just have the best orgasm of your life?"

"Well, yeah, I did, but that's not the point. Some sicko just made Joe jizz in me without my or his permission. The fact that I enjoyed it is no excuse. Fuck! I just remembered I am not on the pill! Steve and I are trying to get pregnant! And this is the best time in my cycle!"

"Come on, Diane, loosen up. There's nothing we can do, so just enjoy the ride. Maybe this will help you get pregnant."

"Help me get pregnant? I only want a child with Steve. We fucked this morning so if I get pregnant from today I would have no idea whose kid it is. And of course there's something I can do. I can leave this fucking job. And ever heard of the morning-after pill?"

I can't have that, so freeze time and put a note on her lap: "I hear you are unhappy with my services. Well I'll change that. And don't think about leaving the job or taking contraception, or you will be fucked constantly."

After restarting time, I hear Diane gasp and say "What have you gotten me into?" She then runs out of the bathroom.

Next, I freeze time and leave a note on Olivia's lap: "You did good today. I have decided to add to your tasks, as you seem capable. You will create a box in your room that you will, once a month, put in the name of one women who will be fucked for one week while you get a break. I may award extra time off at my discretion for creative suggestions. I am sure you will enjoy the break from fucking."

She reads it and I can hear a "yes! I don't care if I am pushing this off on other women if it gives me a break."

After work, I head home content in the thought that I helped out Olivia today by giving her breaks and made her happy. It feels good to do a good deed.

timetale
timetale
167 Followers