The Beguiling Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after Maureen and I married, Dad made some sort of reconciliation with his daughter. My two children still have nothing to do with her. They have maintained a tentative connection with their Mother but she is not allowed to attend any family gatherings or events in her children's or grandchildren's lives. I like to think that is because of their loyalty to me because they know that I will never attend anything if she is going to be there, if only for a short time.

Perhaps it is also because both my children have allowed Maureen to take their mother's place in their lives.

Two years after we were married, Maureen suggested that I should try and reconcile with my sister. I took her nearly three years before I agreed to meet her at my Dad's. Beverly apologised profusely and I grunted a begrudging acceptance. Half an hour later Maureen and I left. We have had a few meetings since then but I rarely have a conversation with her.

All I wish for now is to enjoy my family and spend a few more years with the beautiful woman who became my wonderful wife. I'll always remember what my daughter told me all those years ago, "Daddy, please don't let her get away."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
47 Comments
PorterrhPorterrh22 days ago

It was like seeing and eating a beautiful meal but still feeling hungry afterwards …. Had so much potential but just didn’t deliver

EgregiousEgregious3 months ago

This would have to be one of your best stories. 5/5

inka2222inka22224 months ago

@anon - no, a response from Pam isn't "missing", it's "unnecessary". She's a lying cheater (well also a whore, in a literal sense, but unlike most others, I don't have any moral issues against the profession, as long as the prostitute is single). So anything the ex wife has to say, will be either a lie, or a self-serving justification, in other words, useless to both the main character OR to the reader. The focus is, as it should rightly be, on main character and his happy future.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

9.5 stars for excellent BTB. It's a pity civilized and decent times when a woman who's an unfit parent wouldn't be guaranteed custody just because she's female, are gone :( Took off half a star, for the new wife forcing a useless "reconciliation" with former sibling. None of her business and she had no reason to.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Its the author's story and says all that needs be said. Five stars.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy5 months ago

There was a lacking confrontation to get this into the 5 range

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut10 months ago

I think any comments I make might be about the authors stories as a whole. With particular reference to this story, the lead male or the entire family lived in the North East. That covers a very large area, anything from above South Yorkshire to all the way up to the Scottish Borders and Berwick on Tweed. Yet, he takes the kids to Chester and Alton Towers. Can't remember how the story said they got there, but Transpennine Express train services are useless and depending on where they lived in the North East the journey could be pretty major. Even West Yorkshire to either destination would be 2.5 hr plus in all but the lightest traffic.

Flamingo Land, Diggerland, Beamish for something educational instead of a zoo.

Just appears to focus on the North East, but not written by anyone who lived there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Missing a response from Pam. Regrets, STDs, something!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ahhh, can't let this comment go.

The idiot award goes to anony from about a year ago: "Pretty weak story about 'owning' a wife."

You're dangerous to anyone who invests their heart in you. The values you espouse are shallow and selfish.

On top of that, where do you get the idea that he 'owned' her?

I think he was pretty selfless, fully taking over care of the kids weekend after weekend, the usual time for a FAMILY to connect and share their mutual love and respect for each other, but he did it without complaint, and while it didn't sit perfectly well with him, he didn't object, didn't control her, and let her spend that family time, time that is her responsibility as a wife and a mother to share with those she claimed to love, off with the sister, having the time of her life, even if it weren't spent being a whore.

Regardless of people like you wishing to redefine social standards, there's one inescapable truth: a marriage is a contract. A covenant. If you pledge 'to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, forsaking all others till death do you part', you are making personal promises, personal commitments, with the bargain being that you can expect the same of the other party, and that your interests and heart will be protected: a place where you should be able to feel safe. And it's your responsibility to do the same.

If you can't make that kind of commitment, then just... don't... do it!

Simple really. If it's not for you, then that's ok. Anything else makes you a liar, a thief, and an immoral, low class of human being, who would forsake honour for the shallow reason of self gratification.

My God, the woman wasn't even seduced by infatuation, romance or love... she was just being a cheap slut, giving away her body, her husband and the love of her children for the thrill of taking money to let strangers plug her holes.

You are one seriously screwed up individual.

You know what I like about the signals coming from the world now? A phrase sums it up perfectly: go woke and go broke.

Disney is struggling, Netflix is struggling, Bud Light will be lucky to survive. The new philosophy may be peddled by the media, but the masses... the majority... are showing what they really think, and are voting with their feet and their wallet.

The same will happen to you. Enjoy all your lifelong friends. Enjoy not having grandchildren sitting on your knee in your fading years, knowing that they have someone to trust and look up to, when your appeal has faded and you can only count on love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was fine, but I see no reason to reconcile with the sister at all.

While she didn't owe him the loyalty that could be expected of a wife, she did owe him some loyalty nonetheless, family is as much in need of it as a husband and wife.

On top of that, it was her that seduced the wife into a life of self indulgence and betrayal in the first place.

Also... there's trusting, and then there's trusting. He was too thick.

Sure, he noticed the changes: the lingerie, the new use of language, and new talents in the bedroom, but he should have known she was up to no good when she said, 'Oh, God, Honey, no one could ever be better at fucking me than you are.'

That's not a thought anyone vocalises without having some comparison in mind, and it wouldn't be something someone would say, so many years into a marriage.

That would be one anomaly too far for me, but the other red flags were pretty stark too, not the last of which was her reticence at letting him eat her pussy.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

I'm 51 You're never too old to start again.in Loving Wives
Betrayed Husbands Anonymous BTB with six degrees of separation.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
Mr. Mom He was successful at home and at work.in Loving Wives
Making It Up As We Go: A Sequel Wife's cheating with half-brother destroys family.in Loving Wives
More Stories