The Belt

Story Info
Sophie was waiting for Jack with his favorite belt.
1.5k words
4.29
5.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack came home and found that Sophie had something in mind. They'd managed to tie their hands tightly to one of the straps we kept permanently attached to the bed frame. Their long arms stretched out in front of them with their back rising up to meet their ass, their feet firmly planted on the floor. Their thick thighs were just waiting to be parted. Next to them was Jack's favorite belt. It was too wide to wear as a belt, but as a sex toy it was just perfect.

Jack walked around to the other side of the bed and looked deep into Sophie's eyes. They were already deep in their head, so turned on their skin was blushing from the top of their head all the way down their back. Normally when they were like this, Jack would make them undress him, but with their hands tied, that wasn't much of an option.

He lifted his foot on to the bed and placed his right shoe directly in front of Sophie's mouth.

"Untie my shoes beautiful."

They reached out and grabbed the end of one of the laces with their teeth and pulled until the knot came undone. Jack made them do the same with the other shoe. Sophie tried to use their teeth to pull down his socks, but the angles weren't working out to well.

Jack laughed and pulled his socks down. He placed both feet around their head. Sophie immediately started licking his soles. Jack didn't particularly have a foot fetish, but he knew Sophie loved it, and he would never deny them pleasure, except those times when that was the point of the game.

Sophie started sucking on his toes, trying to cram as many as they could into their mouth at once. It almost made him cum on the spot.

"Down little one, I need to finish getting undressed."

Sophie pouted just for a moment and then started smiling as they saw Jack's body being revealed. They loved nothing more than to turn on their man, and judging from how swollen his cock was, Jack was more than turned on.

Jack leaned down and shoved his tongue into Sophie's mouth and tasting them for the first time that evening. He pulled back just a little, grabbing their lower lip between his teeth, and he bit down, just hard enough to taste their blood. He pulled back and looked at them

"Do you want this little one? Are you sure babygirl? Last time we played this game you were black and blue for almost two weeks."

"Yes Daddy, I need it."

"I love you baby. You tell me to stop if you need me to. Use your safe word and I'll stop immediately and take care of you."

"You know I've never used my safe word with you Daddy. And I never will with you. I trust you in ways I still don't fully understand."

Jack kissed Sophie deep on on the lips.

"I love you too baby girl."

Jack started slowly nibbling on their ear, and down their neck, licking his way down their spine, right through the cleft of their amazing ass, just barely flicking across their asshole. Sophie started trembling.

Jack stood up and picked up the belt. Feeling it's thickness and it's heft, he flicked it back and forth a few times, just to get the feel of it again. The last time he had used it on Sophie was a few months earlier on his birthday. He picked it up, doubled the belt in half, and immediately brought it down on Sophie's ass. Between the crack of the belt making contact and Sophie's scream, Jack was glad they no longer lived in an apartment.

The belt came down again, in the opposite direction, leaving another instantly purple gash across Sophie's ass. Jack pulled their thighs apart and saw how wet they were. Just for a minute, he dipped his tongue into them and had a quick taste. Jack was instantly intoxicated by Sophie's taste. The first time he had gone down on Sophie, he came without touching himself when Sophie did. He had to remind himself that tonight was about them not his intense desire to drown himself in their pussy, and he stood back up.

Jack proceeded to hit Sophie with the belt over and over. All over their curvy ass and down their thighs. They wasn't going to be wearing a bikini anytime soon, at least when other people were around. Sometimes the belt came down with all of Jack's strength, sometimes he just grazed Sophie, which drove them insane with lust. He'd never met anyone like their, who needed to feel pain just as much as they needed to feel love. Sophie was lost deep in her head and started to tremble as they rode the edge of an orgasm without cumming.

Welts were beginning to rise on their thick ass. Beautiful crisscrosses of purples, reds, blues, and blacks. Jack put the belt down and took some pictures of his beautiful Sophie. It almost looked like a Constructivist painting.

Jack walked around to the other side of the bed to show Sophie what they looked like,

"Fuck, I look so hot Daddy. Look at those welts on my ass. You did such a good job."

"Yes baby, you are the most beautiful person in the world."

"You think that no matter what."

"That doesn't mean it's not true. Are you ready to cum little one?"

"Fuck yes Daddy. And then I want you to fuck my ass, no lube. I want it to hurt before it feels good."

Jack picked the belt up again and walked back to the other side of the bed.

"Count out loud for me baby. On the tenth one, you can cum."

"You know I only cum when you tell me to."

"I know baby. You're perfect in every way and I'm the luckiest man to have you in my life."

"I love you too. Now make me fucking cum Daddy."

Jack brought the belt down again and again.

Sophie screamed "One!" "Two!" "Three!" all the way down the line.

Jack made sure the last one was the hardest. On "Ten!" Sophie started trebling, which rapidly became full body spasms. If they hadn't been tied down, they might have flipped off the bed they was spasming so hard. Sophie has tears running down their cheeks, a mixture of joy and pain. She turned her head and made eye contact. Their cunt sprayed cum everywhere. Jack was soaked standing behind them. And also incredibly turned on watching this amazing person cum for him this hard.

Jack scooped up a little of their cum, rubbed it around the tip of his dick, and immediately shoved it into their ass. There was nothing gentle about his actions. He was desperate to cum and he knew Sophie would cum again from the pain.

Jack bottomed out and immediately started to jack hammer their shit box. Sophie had tears streaming down their face, spit and snot flying everywhere while they tried to handle what was happening to their body.

Jack looked down at the welts all across Sophie's thick ass. It drove Jack wild to see the marks of their love. Jack came in less than a minute. Feeling his hot cum deep inside their ass, Sophie screamed and came again. Sophie's body was bucking against the bed, and back against Jack's cock. He felt like they were trying to pull him deep inside of them, their hot ass sucking on his cock, trying to rip even more cum out of him.

Sophie started to calm down, still breathing heavily, and turned back to Jack their eyes filled with fire.

"I need one more thing Daddy."

Jack groaned and started pissing in their ass. Sophie instantly started pissing down their legs, soaking both of them and the bed.

Jack reached over and picked up the plug Sophie had left on the night stand. He pulled out of their ass and immediately plugged them up.

He walked around to the front of the bed and untied Sophie. They immediately grabbed his cock in their hand, and looked at it, saying "I love your cock after it's been in my ass, even if there is a little blood" and immediately inhaled Jack's cock, straight to the base, before sucking it clean.

"All clean Daddy."

"Let's get you cleaned up baby."

Jack lifted Sophie and carried them to the bathroom. He put them on the toilet and reached between their legs with both hands. One was to pull the plug, the other was to play with their clit. Sophie came again as all the cum and piss in their ass rushed out into the bowl.

Jack ran a bath, filling it with Epson salt and dried chamomile flowers. He held Sophies hand, helping them into the large tub. Jack got in behind them and pulled Sophie close.

They lost track of how long they floated together, drifting in bliss. Eventually they got out, Jack toweled off every inch of Sophie, before rubbing arnica gel all over their bruises. They crawled into bed together and immediately fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms.