The Bench

Story Info
Story of light BDSM.
2.5k words
4.31
5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself, my name is Kathy a 65 year old retired nurse from London England. I now live in a sleepy village in Surrey where not a lot happens at all. I was divorced 10 years ago and have had the odd boyfriend but nothing that could be termed permanent.

I suppose I'm a little bit bias in my choice of male companion,and as a result, I had been without sex for several years after my husband left me. This is strange as the main reason he left me was because I was so demanding in the bedroom.

My friends tried to encourage me to find lovers, but I never did. The male friends I met after my divorce never really set me alight!

A couple of years ago a very good friend of mine introduced me to a mild form of BDSM. We were chatting one evening over a bottle of very nice Chardonnay. Discussing men at one point.

"I have only really ever had one decent lover," said Sally, "and that was Clifford."

"What about your husband?" I replied.

"Oh Mathew was lovely and I did love him dearly, but he could never make me orgasm."

I nearly choked on my wine, "I thought you were such a lovely couple."

"Thank you, that's very kind," Sally said, "but he left me, remember?"

"Well I mean it, and anyway, who the hell is Clifford?"

"Is darling very much is!" Replied Sally

"Oh my goodness, you have a lover?" I exclaimed.

"He is actually my personal fitness coach." Sally beamed.

"Come on spill the beans - I want to know all about him."

Sally went on to explain that she started going to a local gym where she met Clifford. She described him as a very fit 35 year old, married but like her lacking a little in the sex department.

"He has a gorgeous wife but since the birth of twins went right of sex." She explained.

"Did your husband know about him?"

"Yes he knew he was my private coach, just not what we got up to."

"And what is that exactly?" I asked

Sally went on to explain that Cliff (as she calls him) was very attentive as her coach. He would hover quite close to her when she was using any of the many machines at the gym. Then one day he offered to coach her privately out of the glare of the main Gym and its many users.

She was a little concerned but thought what the hell why not. At the time she was still with Matthew but he was fine with it.

"Anyway things progressed and when Matthew left, Cliff was quite a frequent visitor."

"So is he still with his wife then?" I asked.

"Yes, I would never expect him to leave her for me."

She then continued the story explaining that Cliff sees her every Friday afternoon. Although they have great sex she still was unable to orgasm even with her new lover.

She discussed this with him and he suggested a bit of bondage might help.

"Hell," I said, "I'm not sure I would like that."

"No I wasn't either, but what happened next blew my mind," Exclaimed Sally.

"What on earth do you mean?"

"Here let me show you," said Sally and with that led me upstairs to her spare bedroom. She produced a key from a flower pot nearby and opened the door.

The room was done out like a dungeon with hanging straps and all sorts of toys lining the walls. And there in the middle of the room was a bench of sorts.

"This is my correction bench, and I can say that I discovered my first true orgasm on here," she said patting the padded seat.

"It's actually an Extreme obedience sex bench, purchased on line last year."

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "it looks interesting."

Sally showed how it worked by climbing on to it. "You see your legs go in these straps," she said pointing to a couple of sturdy straps by her legs.

"These straps in the middle hold your body on, and you rest your head on this rest at the end."

She laid on the bench saying, "of course I would be naked and very vulnerable strapped to this."

"Wow it looks awesome, and does Cliff fuck you while you are on there?"

"Erm yes," she said, "but there is a whole lot more to it than just fucking."

Sally explained how Cliff was able to give her such incredible orgasms while she is strapped to the bench. I was astounded as it sounded awesome.

"Why don't you try it?" Sally said.

"How can I?" I asked "I haven't got a hunk like your Cliff to teach me."

"Let's go back downstairs, I have some pictures that I want to show you. Then we can work out if this Woud be good for you." Sally said.

We opened another bottle of wine and Sally got her laptop out and started to show me pictures of herself.

Now these were not ordinary snap shots, these were pretty much pornagraphic images. The first few showed Sally strapped to the bench from different angles.

"You still have a wonderful body Sally," I said.

"Thank you but you aren't doing so bad yourself," she said, "and your breasts are much bigger than my little tits".

She then showed me more pictures saying, "I have never shown these to anyone."

"I am honoured," I said.

The next group of pictures showed a man standing behind her on the bench and massaging her rear end.

"Who is that?" I asked

"That's Tom, Cliff's friend, who do you think is taking the pictures?."

"Cliff?"

"Correct," she smiled.

Before showing me any more pictures, Sally went on to explain that Cliff got her so horny on the bench, that he had convinced her to let him introduce some of his friends.

"Bloody hell Sally!"

"I know," she said, "but believe me it's the best thing I have ever done."

She then showed me some more pictures of her with different men. There seemed to be hundreds of images and my mind was spinning watching it all. There were guys behind her licking at her pussy, others showed guys fucking her.

"I particularly liked this guy," she said showing me an image of a black guy posing behind her. His huge black cock resting on her back as he smiled for the camera.

The next picture showed him fucking her, his cock stretching her open.

"My god Sally that does look erotic."

"What about this then," as she showed a video of the same guy fucking her. His huge hands on her arse holding her as he pumped in and out. She turned the sound up and I could her her crying out every time he pushed deep.

I watched in awe as he continued to fuck her hard what seemed ages. He withdrew suddenly and she squirted all over his cock and balls. He re-entered her and continued but made her squirt several times before pumping his hot seed deep inside her.

Sally turned to me and said, "you like?"

"Definitely yes," I stuttered, I was a bit flustered to say the least.

"Shall I set something up for you then?" She asked.

"Hang on," I exclaimed, "I never said I fancied doing it!"

"You said you liked it."

"Liked not wanted," I replied.

Having looked through more pictures and getting reassurances from Sally that it will be fantastic she said, "why don't we have a party, several hung males and us, how about it?"

"Not sure," I said you better get me pissed.

"Deal." She replied.

So that was it, I left her place that night feeling excited but very apprehensive about it all.

Sally phoned me the next day to tell me that she could arrange the party for the following Saturday.

"Cliff is excited about your training," she enthused.

"I'm not so sure," I replied.

"Don't say that, at least come, and if you change your mind you can watch them have fun with me."

"Ok I'll come on those terms," I replied.

"Next Saturday bet here at seven and we can have a few drinks first."

"Ok," deal I said.

Saturday arrived really to quickly for me, but as instructed I arrived at Sally's at seven.

"Hello darling," she beamed, ushering me straight into the lounge. There ready was a rather large glass of my favourite wine.

A few minutes later Cliff arrived and Sally introduced us. I must say he was a bit of a hunk and Sally could see me eyeing him up.

"Now Kathy," said Cliff, "have you decided whether you want to try our bench?"

"Not really."

"Ok, well, why don't Sally and I show you what it can do?"

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Let me show you how I pleasure Sally," he said, "we have two black friends coming over at ten. So there is plenty of time to give you a demo."

"Please do," said Sally, "if you are not tempted then you can leave before they get here."

"Ok, I'd like that, I think."

"Hope so," said Sally.

We all went up to the room and Cliff found a chair for me to sit on so that I could watch. Sally went to her bedroom and returned shortly after in a silk dressing gown."

She smiled at me and dropped the robe showing her naked body. Her breasts might not be as big as mine but she had a fantastic figure.

Not looking at me she lay on her tummy on the bench. Cliff secured the straps to her legs and body. I watch her relax with her head on the soft headrest. I noticed that her breasts were hanging each side of the bench and the nipples looked enlarged and protruding already.

Cliff disappeared and came back dressed in a scarlet robe. I guessed he was naked underneath.

He turned to me and said, "now Kathy, you can sit and watch, but if you feel like participating in any way just approach the table and I will direct you, understood?"

"Understood," I replied.

Carl then turned his attention to Sally. He simply laid a hand on the small of her back and she shuddered very slightly.

"Are you ready darling."

"More than, yes," she murmured.

Cliff began stroking her back gently and she seemed to settle. He then walked over to a shelf and picked one or two items and bought them back to the table.

The first item was what looked like a riding crop and her ran that down her back. When he reached her thighs he followed slowly the crack in her cheeks down to her pussy. He did this several times and each time he got near hear pussy she moaned.

He then got down and kissed her back and followed the same path to her pussy. Sally could do nothing as he expertly ran his tongue over her clit.

"She is swelling up nicely Kathy," he said looking at me.

I blushed but said nothing and I watched him go back down on my friend. I could clearly hear slurping noises as he went to work on her. You could see she was trying to push back on his tongue but the restraints stopped her.

Cliff produced the other item he had picked up, a small vibrator. He gently massaged her clit with it making her moan even louder.

I was getting quite turned on by this and I wanted to get a better view. So I got up and wandered over.

Cliff smiled at me and indicated that I should take the vibrated from him and use it in her clit. Now I am not bi but it just seemed the right thing to do.

As I massaged her clit Cliff moved up to the front of the table. Sally was confused to see him there but soon realised that it was me operating the vibrator.

Cliff opened his robe to reveal his stiff cock and Sally took him straight into her mouth.

Cliff smiled at me and said, "it's usual at this point for her to have another guy licking or fucking her now, Sally."

I could feel Sally's body vibrating and could hear her sucking away a Cliff's hard cock.

I looked over to the shelf and saw what I needed. Replacing the small vibrator with a huge black dildo, I casually walked back to the table making sure Sally could see what I was holding. Her eyes widened as she followed me back.

"Good girl," said Cliff, "that's Sally's favourite."

I slid the huge dildo into her wet pussy and I could see her body tense. I watched the rubber cock disappear and then reappear covered in her wet juice.

This was too much for me and I sort of lost control. My free hand went to my breasts gripping them in turn over the fabric of my blouse.

Sally was moaning heavier now and Cliff's cock seemed to grow in her mouth at the sight of me, hopefully.

Still using the dildo on Sally I unbuttoned my blouse and with my free hand scoped both of my 38EE breasts out to the delight of Cliff.

I removed the dildo from Sally's soaked pussy and rubbed my breasts over her bum. Cliff was beside himself trying not to cum.

I inserted the dildo back into her pussy as far as it would go and left it there. I then walked up to the head of the bench and stood behind Cliff. Rubbing my hard nipples into his back and reaching around to grab his cock and wank it into Sally's mouth.

He couldn't take it and cum in her mouth and she greedily swallowed it all. I took a step back, my breasts swinging heavily free and watched as he turned to me, his cock dripping spunk on to the floor.

"I'm sorry," I blurted, "I don't know what came over me,"

"Well I would have," laughed Cliff, "given the chance."

Sally exclaimed, "will somebody take this dildo out of my cunt please."

I duly obliged and I released the straps holding her to the bench.

"Well that was fun," said Sally, "and Cliff got a good feel of you tits Kathy!"

I realised my breasts were still exposed so covered up quickly.

"Shame," said Cliff, smiling "they look and feel awesome."

I blushed but smiled also.

Sally asked, "So who have you got coming over later Cliff?"

"James and Tim," he said.

"Fucking hell Cliff, you were going to expose Kathy to those two beasts?"

"What do you mean," I asked.

"They are the biggest cocks we have ever had around, I'm not sure you would want them," remarked Sally.

"Well, Cliff has shot his load, and it's half nine now," I said, "I don't know about you Sally but I really do need cock after that!"

"So you are staying then," Cliff piped up.

"Yes she is," Sally said, "and we are going to get fucked mmm."

I can't wait for them to turn up and I felt sorry for Cliff if they didn't.