All Comments on 'The Benefits of a Girlfriend Ch. 06'

by defer2her

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Michael will be one heck of a babysitter and nanny to Adam's and Kristy's kids. Now that he will only get to lick her pussy from time to time, they should put Michael in a permanent cage that will never be unlocked or opened. I think to help out his condition that Adam and Kristy should give Michael a couple of Viagra's every night before he goes to bed (in a separate bedroom). When Kristy gets married to Michael, it will be Adam in her bed that night. Not really sure where the "released" part comes from the description of the chapter. Michael certainly is not released from anything but is chained tighter and tighter. I assume that only death will release Michael from the Kristy's claws.

mCyclademCycladeover 2 years ago

I dunno, at this point it feels like Michael might as well become a mindless sex doll without a life. So much for "set free". Was hoping he would lash out and burn everything to the ground. But guess not.

ikypsikypsabout 2 years ago

amazing, so glad to see more of this story! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you might consider another chapter. Some fulfillment of the promises made in this chapter could be exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this is so fucking poignant. absolutely remarkable. the first page, especially, read like the closing fifth scene of a film. it had a 'eternal sunshine of the spotless mind' feel to it. bravo, good man, i don't think you could have done it better.

RegretsRegretsover 1 year ago
Superb Writing and Lots of Dialogue

Very well written and the 3 way dialogue was as from 3 educated people on the subject of cuckold and denial and, for Michael, there were many reminders about his lowly status in the sexual relationship all discussed in a level tone of voice.

She could be Adam’s girlfriend, exclusively, with Michael sent away, but she knows exactly what he needs to satisfy his kink and helps him to live out his true self. The dialogue never hits a wrong note and you are left in no doubt about the foundations this 3 way relationship stands upon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous