All Comments on 'The Benefits Of D/S Relationships'

by FemdomGuru

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'll take talking out my ass about a fantasy of mine for $1000 Jim.

You do not need BDSM or a D/s relationship to achieve ANY of the perks you have listed. BDSM is an optional part of a relationship and every single couple and dynamic is different. Not all BDSM relationships use chastity play, and not all chastity play is part of a D/s relationship.

The main part of any dynamic and the first thing that is taught is consent. Consent. Informed consent, contemporaneous consent, risk-aware consent, temporary consent, indefinite consent and yes there is consensual non consent but that is to only be done between people who have a long standing trust and knowledge of others limitations as well as still including an escape clause/sage word.

As for your commandments...they sound concerning and fantastical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I can see why you are in such a small field.

I hope this isn't how you make a living.

Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

First of all, people in a BDSM relationship have the same unwritten contract and agreement as with a domme/sub or dom/sub. There is a mutual understanding and expectation and each of them benefit from the relationship. U agree with part of what "anonymous" said below, in that there does not have to be chastity or a cage involved, nor is "HE" always the dominant partner with BDSM.

The topic is interesting, but your view seems slightly slanted perhaps to your own liking?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFemdomGuru@FemdomGuru
I am a rare creature in the world of Female Domination. I’m one of the only Mistresses and Hypno Dommes worldwide to offer live hypnosis and BDSM sessions. My interests in the occult, ritual and psychology, combined with my specific skills and attributes have led me to develo...