All Comments on 'The Bequest'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful and extreme journey into nudity.

warm4warm4almost 2 years ago

It is a tough job for Will, but someone has to do it. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some typos, but not bad. Her asking him to join her and start a relationship rang totally false. The statue thing was pretty lame. 3*

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 2 years ago

I liked your story and thought it was well written, and I gave it 5 stars for that, but I had two thoughts when I finished it:

One, I thought the eroticism of the story would have been heightened if there had been a little more internal conflict about them being nude at the resort. It felt like it came a little too easily, and that dulled the edge a little. I wonder if it would have been different if told from Karen's POV rather than Will's POV, or perhaps from both, in 3d person.

Two, the ending seemed abrupt, and it didn't tie closely enough to the plot of most of the story -- the resort. It felt like a plot turn that was added to the resort story to draw it out, but it didn't tie in closely enough to it. It wasn't bad--not enough to spoil my enjoyment of the story--but it wasn't wholly fulfilling.

daiblo598daiblo598almost 2 years ago

More please, plain and simple I loved it and would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Having been a nudist for over 25 years, I thought I'd seen most everything. I can almost believe the story line, but not sure about the finale. It is true that the nudist lifestyle is freeing and enhances relationships between everyone involved. I've spent lots of time with my wife at various resorts across the country. As for the story, I feel like the finale was an artificial add on. The real story was how two people connected and found a new lifestyle. Exhibitionist feelings at a nudist resort rapidly disappears. It just becomes natural.

SWT3SWT3almost 2 years ago

Classic. Thanks

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Great story. It was a very fun and erotic read. And it was wholly fulfilling. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the last scene, tied together, raised, displayed and having sex in public. Not realistic, but a hot fantasy and very sexy! The resort part was interesting, but I felt like there was too much change too fast; for her to embrace nudism, and for him to join her. They both gave up a lot. I would suggest fewer words and more tension. You could have made this a two part story.

Poacher11Poacher11almost 2 years ago

Thanks for another erotic story. looking forward to the next chapter

HStonerHStoneralmost 2 years agoAuthor

I'm not convinced this is among my better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyable piece of erotic fantasy. Don’t be too self critical HS : this was up to your usual high standard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous