The Best Desert

Story Info
Ayden and Simon try using a strap on. Kinktober day 17.
1.3k words
4.09
3.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please note that I am dyslexic and English isn't my first language, please be kind!)

They have the house to themselves tonight and are taking every opportunity to use this. Ayden, a young man of average height, curly brown hair and strikingly beautiful blue eyes if you ask his boyfriend, is setting the desert on a candlelit table. They just finished dinner and now it's time to use the chocolate fountain Simon impulse bought the other month. Luckily strawberries are in season so they aren't too expensive.

Simon blows his blond hair out of his green eyes and just watches his boyfriend from his seat,

"Do you need any help?" he asks.

"No, you sit! I'm treating you tonight," Ayden tells him firmly.

A chuckle escapes Simon but he doesn't argue, he has his own treats for Ayden later after all.

Soon everything is set up and Ayden takes a strawberry, dips it in the chocolate and holds it out for his partner. Simon leans forward and keeping eye contact, he bites into it. The juices from the berry explode and fill his mouth. Simon lets out a moan that is downright obscene, making the brunet blush a little.

"That good?" he asks a little teasingly.

"yeah, fuck, they are really good," Simon chuckles.

They keep feeding each other until the blond gets that wicked grin that means he's had an idea. the type of grin that instantly makes Aydens cheeks flush and his pants to tighten.

"You know what would be fun?"

Oh how Ayden both loved and dreaded those words, that one sentence that has preceded so many wonderful experiences at his boyfriends hands. Simon always comes up with new things to do both in and out of bed and they are often scary but he never regrets trying them. And that's how he ended up on the bed, naked and with Simon dripping a bit of chocolate on his chest before licking it up.

Aydens breath quickens at the sensation and his dick slowly grows hard. Simon drips another bit of chocolate on him, this time directly on his nipple. This earns Simon a shiver from his boyfriend. He leans down and slowly licks over the nipple, kissing it softly before repeating the action on the other nipple. Drip and lick, drip and lick, over and over, he moves all over Ayden, his chest, arms, stomach, thighs, even feet. Drip and lick, drip and lick.

Ayden is squirming hard under his boyfriend, his breathing heavy and eyes hungrily following Simons every move. His dick is hard with sheer anticipation, and the fact that the blond refuses to touch it isn't helping either. Fuck he wants to fuck his boyfriend so badly right now, he doesn't care which hole.

Simon is loving this, his own front hole is dripping wet and longs for something inside it, but he needs to have patience, especially when the brunet is so cute in how he's squirming. He keeps going, drip and lick, until Ayden lets out delicious little moans that taste better than any chocolate.

"You want more?" Simon teases the other man.

"I want you, so fucking badly," Ayden groans breathlessly "Please, Simon.."

"I actually have a surprise," he chuckles as he steps away from the bed and opens his wardrobe. he pulls out a double ended strap on "I was thinking maybe we could try this," he suggests almost sheepishly.

Ayden looks at it and licks his lips hungrily "Yeah.. yeah please." he practically sighs. Simon beams at the consent, he doesn't have much bottom dysphoria but he has always wanted to pegg Ayden with a strap-on and the euphoria he felt wearing it was amazing! he puts the strap-on harness on and with a soft sigh inserts his end of the dildo into himself. It glides easily thanks to how wet he is. He closes his eyes and moves it a little, thrusting into himself a few times before securing the harness properly. The soft fabric rubs against his t-dick in the most amazing way and he can't help the low moan that escapes him. Ayden watches him with a deep blush, slowly stroking his own rock hard dick.

Simon grabs the lube from the bedside table and positions himself between the other man's legs. His hands slide smoothly along the dildo and for a moment they are both a bit mesmerized by it. Then Simon takes more lube and presses a finger inside Ayden. Slowly, gently he strokes his boyfriends insides while Ayden lets out the most delicious sounding moans and gasps. He adds another finger and stretches him carefully. He leans forward and licks Aydens nipples as his fingers move, lick and stretch, lick and stretch.

"Si.. Si please.. I need you.. please fuck me.." Ayden begs in gasping breaths.

Lick and stretch..

When Simon's sure Ayden is loose and ready he pulls his fingers out and lines the dildo up. The brunet lets out a little whine as he presses down, trying to get the dick inside him. Who is Simon to deny his beautiful boyfriend? Just as gently as before he presses inside the other man. The dildo shifting inside Simon and the fabric shifting against his t-dick makes him moan and his mouth hangs agape.

"fuck.. yes!" Ayden moans as Simon bottoms out inside him "God it feels so weird but so good.."

"Yeah?" Simon chuckles "you wanna feel even better?"

"I won't forgive you if you hold out on me." Ayden grins.

"You asked for it." Simon pulls almost all the way out before thrusting in hard, earning a surprised moan from Ayden. The blond sets a firm but slow pace at first to let Ayden get used to the feeling more, he relishes in the moans and the blissed out expression on Aydens face. Ayden meanwhile can hardly think anything but 'More!' He's loving this, Having Simon above him, pounding into him yet being so gentle, it makes his brain go haywire. Every thrust sends sparks of pleasure shooting through his body and when the blond starts moving faster he can't contain the moans. He reaches up to wrap his arms around his boyfriend, pulling him down for a sloppy and wet kiss, their moans and saliva mingling between their lips. Simon tastes like chocolate and ash from his cigarettes and it's the best taste in the world according to Ayden.

Every thrusts builds the pressure inside Ayden and he soon reaches down and jerks himself as his moans grow more desperate.

"Si.. I'm gonna cum.." he warns into the others lips and Simon responds by pounding him even harder, making Aydens eyes roll back in pleasure. His climax comes not long after, the load painting a beautiful pattern on his stomach and chest. Simon slows down and kisses him softly as the brunet catches his breath.

"Wanna blow me?" Simon asks with that cheeky grin he often has.

"Always." Ayden pants with a happy smile.

Simon pulls out of his lover, earning him another moan from Ayden and steps out of the strap-on. He places himself with his thighs on either side of his boyfriend's head and lowers his front hole to the others lips. Ayden, like a man in the desert lifts his head and licks along Simon's labia up to his dick, sucking on it before repeating the motion. Lick and suck, lick and suck.

Simon is holding on to the headboard to keep steady but the moans are pouring out of him and he can't help but grind his hips a little. He throws his head back when he feels Aydens tongue enter him, licking his insides before sucking his dick. He feels his own orgasm building steadily and reaches down. He grabs a fistful of Aydens hair to better grind against his mouth, moaning praise and encouragement all the while. When he cums it's hard enough that his legs shake and he sees stars for a moment.

Simon lays down next to Ayden, sated and blissed out while Ayden takes a rag to wipe himself off.

"We are definitely doing this again." Ayden says softly.