The Best is Yet to Cum Pt. 01

Story Info
Sylvia never met a man she didn't like.
3.1k words
3.95
5.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Husky59
Husky59
56 Followers

Sylvia sat fidgeting on her bed holding a cell phone in one hand and a margarita in the other. The temperature outside was scalding with humidity like the Amazon Jungle. She was naked except for the tiny patch on her mini G-string that barely covered her wanton pussy. She was trying to reach a friend that she had known for years.

"Finally," she said, "where have you been, Richard? I've been trying to reach you forever."

He explained that his wife was at the store and her credit card wasn't working. It took a while to straighten it out with the bank. They said the card had been deactivated due to a questionable purchase. Richard had run up a rather large bill at the Masseuse Salon the night before.

"Massage parlor, really Richard," she said unsympathetically. Sylvia bit her tongue trying not to say what she was thinking. "Massage parlor, Richard. You could have gotten the same service here for free." Instead she said, "Richard, I need your advice on one of my photographs. You have a good eye for this sort of thing. Could you come over? When? How about now? Please Richard, try to get here soon." It was the sound of a horny woman begging, not asking.

An hour went by before the doorbell rang. Sylvia wrapped herself in a flimsy robe then answered the door. Richard wore a white tank top, shorts, and loafers. He looked hot and not just because of the weather. He gave her a quick hug and said, "Okay, where are the pictures?"

"I haven't taken them yet," she said. "Let's go out by the pool. I'm having margaritas. Is that okay with you?"

"Fine," he said rather irritated.

Sipping their drinks next to the pool and sweating like they were in a rain forest, Sylvia asked, "How long have we known each other Richard?"

"I don't know, maybe eleven or twelve years back when you photographed my wedding."

"And I've taken pictures of your kids and some pictures on your tenth anniversary."

"Yes, that's right. What are you getting at?"

"I've never taken a picture of you alone, Richard. You're a sexy man. Would you mind if I took a few with your shirt off?"

"Why not. Give me a towel to wipe off the sweat."

"No, Richard, a raw manly body is exactly the look I'm going for. That's why I wanted you here on a steamy afternoon like today."

His chest was hairy and moist, his hair disheveled. He looked wild and sexy and she took a dozen pictures at various angles. Putting down her camera she said, "That's so great Richard, exactly as I imagined you."

Then she took off her robe and jumped in the pool. "Join me. It's wonderful in here." Richard slipped off his loafers and shorts and plunged in the water.

"But you left on your briefs. I never thought of you as being shy."

"I'm not accustomed to swimming nude with a beautiful woman."

"Well I'm not quite naked either. What if we take off what's left, then we will be equals."

That is what they had become, two equally nude figures in the pool, then sitting together by a shimmering blue pool on a hot summer day.

"I always wanted to know, Richard, why you never made a pass at me. Don't you find me appealing?"

"Now that I see you like this, more than appealing, Sylvia but I'm married."

"And being married is a reason?"

"Now that I see what I've been missing, I suppose not."

"Well, I can't see why married people have hang-ups about affairs. In my case, it put a sizzle in the bedroom."

"Most married people like me aren't afraid of cheating. We're afraid of being divorced like you."

Sylvia put her hand on his thigh and gave him a peck on his cheek, "I see, but you might be willing to make a small sacrifice."

Richard didn't say yes; he didn't say no. As she delicately touched his rising erection she said, "It looks like this fella down here is ready to compromise."

Taking a firm hold of his cock, Sylvia stroked him until he was as hard as a fence post, then sat on it with her back to him pushing it deep into her drenched cunt. Bouncing on his dick, she had an orgasm in the first three strokes and another on the eighth. It was a feeling Sylvia hadn't experienced since she was with the college kid from the photo shop.

Keeping him inside her, she corkscrewed his cock to face him. Richard lost his resistance quickly as he watched her copious breasts bounce with every thrust. Sylvia spontaneously moved forward so that Richard could suck her nipples but that was only momentary when she arched backward rocking on his cock. He couldn't last and sent bullets of cum deep into her pussy.

She hugged him and said, "Richard, I needed that so much. Something about the hot weather makes me horny and I haven't had sex since Harvey left me," which wasn't quite true. You are a great friend. Thanks. If you ever need it again, don't go to the massage parlor. Give me a call.

Sylvia had an appointment with a real estate agent the next day who was putting a multi-million mansion up for sale. He needed several professional photographs of the estate. A former lover from her past recommended Sylvia.

The weather turned stormy when the agent, Burt Silver, drove them to the property. The lighting was poor, but Sylvia was able to make adjustments except for the outside shots. Burt suggested they return when the weather was better. Sylvia agreed.

"Look, Silvia, I set this entire day aside for this appointment. So, I've got the rest of the day free. How about if we have lunch together?"

"Sounds good. Are you paying?" Sylvia asked coquettishly.

"Of course. It's a business expense."

The moment they sat at the bar ordering martinis, Burt began hitting on her. Sylvia didn't mind. She always liked the attention and was good at flirting back. Eventually it was hard to tell who was seducing whom.

Having been seated at a quiet table, Burt ordered for the two of them. Sylvia wasn't fond of escargot, but she ate it and pretended it was delicious. On their third drink, Silvia asked, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question Burt?"

"Fire away, angel," he said with a grin.

"Are you married?"

He took his napkin, wiped his mouth, and said, "Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Well, you seem anxious to impress me."

"That's all the part of being a salesman."

"You're doing a good job of it, Burt. If you weren't married, I could fall for you."

"So, you think married men are out of bounds?"

"Some are but not every married man is faithful. Are you faithful to your wife, Burt?"

"I've had my moments, Sylvia. At this moment I find you very attractive."

"Thank you, Burt. "You know, I think we could make a good team together."

"Yes, I agree if you didn't think of me as married."

"I've already forgotten it, Burt. Let's go someplace where we can keep forgetting."

"I thought you would never ask," he said taking out a credit card to pay the check.

The motel he chose was five miles south of the restaurant. They stopped at a drugstore for a pack of condoms before finding their room on the third floor. Sylvia always liked romance to relax her before fucking a new guy, so she hugged Burt giving him deep kisses as he fumbled to undress her.

"Is this going to be a business expense, Burt?"

He laughed and said, "Yes, it goes in my expense account as monkey business."

"Do you use that account like this often?" she asked.

"Sometimes but not as often as I'd like."

Burt took off his jacket, yanked off his tie, and fumbled in his pants pocket searching for the foiled wrappers he bought. "No need for those," Sylvia said. "It's not that big of a deal for me. I like the feeling of skin to skin and it feels good to have a man pumping his hot load inside me." Then she unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his ankles.

His briefs were the only obstacle between her mouth and his cock. It was a temporary situation as she pulled them past his knees and licked the tip of his erection. Her tongue made several excursions up and down his cock before taking it in her mouth.

Tasting his precum and wanting her own affection, she sat on the side of the bed spreading her legs. "Eat me out, Burt. My cunt needs a good tongue lashing."

He was good at flicking his tongue on her clit and licking her pussy. She was on the verge of cumming and said, "Fuck me, Burt. Push that hard dick inside me. Don't stop until you make me cum."

He pushed her on the bed and moved on top. A half dozen strokes and she had her first orgasm. He wasn't a long ball hitter, but he lasted long enough for her to have a second before he ejaculated with powerful thrusts. She purred as his seed flowed inside her. He wasn't the longest or the thickest cock she'd had but it was effective.

"I like the way you talk dirty, Sylvia. I'm already getting hard for a second round. Are you ready for a sequel?"

"Of course, and I like the way you lick pussy but this time I want to be on top." So it was that Sylvia fucked him cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. They finished in doggie having given each other the pleasures of an afternoon siesta.

They left the motel later that afternoon making arrangements for the exterior photos to be taken at the mansion. Three days later on a picture-perfect day, they were at the property finishing the project and fucking in the master bedroom. This time he filled her mouth while pumping his jizz as she deep throated his pulsing cock.

Sylvia never worked for Burt again. It wasn't because of her work or their affair. He said the pictures were terrific and the client was thrilled. Burt just thought they were getting too close and his wife was getting nosy. "It's better if we don't see each other again," he wrote in an e-mail.

Sylvia never gave him a second thought. The day she read Burt's e-mail, she was getting ready to go to the theater. Her mind was on the man she would meet who Sylvia had known since college. He was in town for a convention and asked if Sylvia would like to go with him to a musical. Spouses did not make the trip, so he thought it was a good time for them to catch up. He really meant to hook up.

Just the thought of seeing Gordon again gave Sylvia a rush of emotions she hadn't felt since she was a schoolgirl. After some tantalizing exchanges during intermission, Gordon said, "Sylvia, you are as gorgeous as when we met in college. I would have married you except you married Harvey. Maybe we can reminisce and make tonight like old times."

"I like you Gordon. You haven't changed. You still make a girl feel special and treat me like a queen. I just would feel awful if Gloria found out we were together tonight."

"Guilt was never your best quality, Sylvia. You always were a free spirit."

"Yes, you're right Gordon. I guess I'm still that way, but a girl still needs to put some excitement into an affair."

"You're an exciting woman, Sylvia and that's all the excitement I need."

"Thanks, Gordon. So, will it be your place or mine?"

"Yours if you don't mind. I'd rather not be seen at the hotel with a woman unless it's my wife Gloria."

Gordon and Sylvia fucked like old times. He kept her occupied until late into the night and again in the morning. Gordon left for the convention after an anal fuck that was all they had for breakfast. "You've still got it Sylvia, just like when we were younger. You make a guy cum like a horse."

Sylvia slept for the rest of the morning daydreaming of Gordon's ability to make her climax over and over again. He was the best lover she had in college and the best she's had since divorcing her ex-husband, Harvey Howard. The thing about Harvey is that he could pump it out like a squirt gun and shoot ten or more ribbons of cum on her tits or face but best of all, in her pussy.

And it was Harvey who rang her doorbell a week after Gordon had gone home to Gloria. "What's this all about Harvey?" who was holding a bouquet and a bottle of Dom Perignon.

"Happy birthday, Sylvia!" he roared with an exaggerated smile.

"Harvey, my birthday isn't until next month."

"Okay, so I'm a month early. Give me some credit for planning ahead."

"Harvey, the truth is that you're thinking of getting laid. Thanks for the flowers but the party is over."

"Oh, come on. Let's celebrate and have a drink with me."

"What's there to celebrate, Harvey?"

"We're celebrating that you're only thirty-two because next month you'll be much older. Honey, you'll never be thirty-two again."

"Don't honey me you two-timing four-flusher. I haven't been your honey since you fucked half of the girls in the State. Aren't there any of your concubines left for you to screw tonight?"

"Get the flutes we got as a wedding present while I pop open the Champagne."

"Okay, I'll have a drink with you but we're not going to bed."

They drank the bubbly over quips and accusations about their love life. Harvey knew that Sylvia wasn't any more faithful than he was during their marriage and neither of them was celibate now.

When the conversation calmed down, Sylvia asked him, "Harvey, did you ever love me, or was it just for the sex?"

"I loved you then and I love you now. Sex with you is like having my cake and eating it too. Wouldn't you like to rekindle some of that tonight?"

"No, I wouldn't," but she said it in a way that sounded like 'maybe.'"

"Where's the bubbly? I need a drink."

"It's almost empty, thanks to you, Harvey. You drank most of it. You don't need more."

"What I need is pussy, a nice wet cunt like yours."

"That's no way to romance a lady, Harvey."

"You ain't no lady. Take off your clothes and I'll fuck you like a whore."

There was something about the word 'whore' that was a turn on for Sylvia. Harvey knew it and he said she was a whore every time he wanted sex. It worked again when he picked her up and dropped her on the bed. He fucked her doggie for a long time, then turned her over pounding into her in missionary. Rough sex was always Harvey's way and she loved it. Two or three orgasms later and shots of his cum covering her face and they were done. He hadn't lost a beat since they last hooked up. Harvey dressed and left the house without saying thank you or goodbye.

For the next three weeks after Harvey's visit, Richard dropped by several times for an afternoon quickie. When Sylvia's real birthday arrived, Harvey took her out to dinner then stayed the night. Harvey might have been a lousy husband, but he was thoughtful and a good fuck.

The phone rang on a day Sylvia was feeling lonely and wishing she would meet someone she could depend on, someone who liked her for her ideas as much as her body. It looked like her dreams might come true when Burt, the realtor, called and said a client of his had seen her photographs. The client wanted to meet her for another job. He gave her a phone number if she wished to look into it.

Sylvia reached the office of Senator Milford Lussenhop. The secretary took her name and cell number and said the senator would call her back. A half-hour later he called and asked her to come to his office for an interview.

The meeting was very business-like and lasted for only a few minutes. Senator Lussenhop wanted Sylvia to take pictures during his re-election campaign starting next week with a rally in Columbus. The pay was good, but she was always on call. Whenever there was a campaign event, she would be expected to photograph it. Besides, he wanted some photos of him and his family. She felt photographing a politician was a good professional move. Sylvia took the job.

The Senator wasn't particularly good looking but his young staffer, Bubba Fuller, was a hunk. Bubba was from the South, polite, handsome, and called her Miss Sylvia. He was her contact and made all the arrangements for the Senator. Bubba was definitely on her to-do list.

After a long and contentious rally, Bubba took Miss Sylvia back to his hotel for a drink. "How do you think the rally went, Bubba?" she asked.

"To tell you the truth, Miss Sylvia, the Senator wasn't on top of his game. Did you notice that the lady who kept asking him about Molly Tenison rattled him?"

"Yeah, but what was that all about?"

"Molly Tenison is some whore that claimed they had a relationship."

"Is that true, Bubba?"

"I don't know. It was before I began working for Lussenhop. I saw a picture of her on the Internet and I wouldn't blame him if he was screwing her. She's a doll like you."

"Do you think so, Bubba? I mean me being a doll like Molly?"

"Even more so. You are a doll but even sexier."

"You aren't bad yourself Bubba," Sylvia told him with a seductive grin. He got the message and took her to his room. They had little in common except for an animal attraction for each other. She spent an adventurous night with him followed by others when the opportunity arose. The opportunities were frequent as Bubba stayed in town at the Re-election office while the Senator was in DC.

Bubba was fun to be around. He had a quiet sense of humor and loved sex as much as Sylvia. Bubba liked anal and after experimenting with different positions, he always finished in her ass.

The campaign was not going well for Senator Lussenhop. He was all over the State giving speeches and shaking hands trying to increase his poll numbers. Sylvia and Bubba were always with him and eventually the senator caught on that they were sleeping together. He kept quiet about it until one day he called Sylvia and asked her to attend a staff meeting at his summer home. He would have his chauffeur pick her up the next day at two in the afternoon.

To be continued in Part Two

Husky59
Husky59
56 Followers