The Best Jog of My Life

Story Info
Zerena gets used by a stranger in her own car.
1.3k words
4.21
37.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zerena
zerena
14 Followers

The wind pushed the pink hair around on my face as I jogged, distorting my vision only slightly. I continued on my path, my pace quickening in an attempt to avoid being drenched in rain. My weather app had only predicted a 20% chance of rain, but it seemed like that chance had significantly increased in the time I had been at the park. I was only half a mile away from my car, but I had a strong feeling I wasn't going to beat the rain. As if on cue, it started drizzling; which quickly turned to a downpour. My hair stuck to my neck and face, and the coldness of the rain caused my nipples to become nearly painfully hard. The sudden downpour caused my once somewhat loose shorts to cling to my ass, pussy, and thighs in an incredibly revealing way. However I wasn't the one seeing all that, it was him, watching me.

I kept running, hoping to escape the sudden storm as soon as possible. My clothes were soaked but luckily, I had a towel and change of clothes in my backseat anyways. I could easily change discreetly, in the small dimly lit parking lot before getting into the car. I desperately looked forward to turning on the heater and driving to Starbucks in warm, dry clothes. It wasn't long before I reached my car, and with a sigh of relief, I unlocked it. I opened the door to the back seat and looked around to see if there was anyone nearby to see me. I assumed I was alone because there were no other cars parked near me. The storm had naturally left the park near empty, except for her and a man she hadn't yet noticed.

With a shrug, I stripped out of my wet clothes and wrapped myself in a towel. I climbed into the backseat, leaving the door open, and reached into the trunk for a bag to store my wet clothes. Suddenly the door to my car closed and I felt his firm hand on my waist. Meanwhile, his other hand tore away my towel and slapped my ass hard, making me cry out. Before I could turn around to face him, the man placed a blindfold over my eyes. He shushed gently in my ear before tying my hands together with one of the scarves from my trunk. I squirmed and writhed beneath him, but he was intensely strong and he easily overpowered me with only one arm.

He bent me over the back row of seats, holding my hands in front of me with one hand; with the other, he began to tease at the folds of my pussy. His scent was intoxicating and the feeling of the man's strong hands on me was so arousing I couldn't contain myself. My lips parted and a moan escaped as he slowly entered a finger into my now dripping wet pussy. He sunk his teeth into my back and I drew a sharp breath in. He slipped a second finger inside me as he left a small trail of light hickeys along my back. I squirmed in vain as the pain turned to pleasure, making me feel submissive and desperate for more. He worked himself in and out of me, eliciting cries of ecstasy as I got dangerously close to cumming.

As I neared release, he removed his fingers, releasing my hands and moving his weight to my waist. He replaced his fingers quickly with his tongue and lips, sucking and licking my clip, using his tongue to spread and wet my pussy. The man devoured me, lapping me up as I grew more and more wet, soaking his rough beard. His tongue entered and explored my asshole and I was sent over the edge by the feeling. I came on his face as I writhed beneath him, crying out loudly.

He sucked at my pussy while I came, enjoying every drop that I squirted into his mouth. As my orgasm ended, he continued to lick and suck at me, only stopping when he found himself overwhelmed with desire. I heard the rustle of his pants and he lowered them, freeing his dick and bringing it to my entrance. He wasted no time before pushing all of himself into me. His large, uncovered dick filled me and stretched my tight pussy. The man picked up speed as he fucked me ferociously, using so much force that I felt my skin chafing against the seat. The pain only added to my pleasure though, and I found myself pushing back into him, eager to be filled with him.

He pounded me rhythmically, the thud of him on me echoing in the car. I moaned beneath him as I got close to my second orgasm. He held my waist tightly as he picked up speed, I could feel myself losing control and I cried out "oh god, yes. Yes. FUCK!" As I came on his dick, my juices coated him as he continued with vigor.

The man squeezed and pounded, using so much strength I could feel bruises forming under his hands. The second orgasm had just ended and already I was nearing another. Something about this mixture of pain and pleasure was bringing out the most primal slut in me, and all I could do was moan for him, crying out for him to fuck me as I submissively accepted his intense fucking.

His body crashed against mine repeatedly, picking up the pace as we both grunted and moaned with pleasure. He thrust into me, hitting my cervix over and over with his large dick. I cried out in pleasure and my pussy spasmed as I came on his dick for a third time. As I convulsed beneath him, his dick erupted, shooting his huge load deep into my pussy. He continued fucking me, slower until he finished cumming inside me.

He pulled out, leaving our mess to pool at my lips, dripping down my thigh. He used a hand to apply weight to my lower back, pinning me down. Suddenly I felt the sting of his hand on my ass as he spanked me incredibly hard. He did this again, over and over until I was sore and crying out for relief. He continued smacking my ass, alternating cheeks and spots, making sure to cover every inch of my ass and some of my thighs. I was aching and I felt tears brimming in my eyes when finally he stopped, removing his hand and running it up through my hair. He grabbed a handful gently and brushed his lips across my back.

He kissed the spots where he bruised me tenderly, taking time to go over every inch of broken skin. He groped my breast with his other hand as he kissed all over me and raked my skin with his teeth gently. He teased my nipples, working me up slowly as he continued to nurse my wounds with kisses. The man had finally covered every inch when I heard his pants rustling again. He buckled his belt and left my van quickly, without so much as a word. A moment passed before instincts kicked in and I ripped off my blindfold. I leaped to the front seat to lock my car door, quickly securing it before undoing the scarf that bound my wrists. I used my towel to wipe the cum from my thighs, panicking slightly at the thought of his seed deep inside of me. I considered my options as I dressed, dazed, and functioning on autopilot.

Now fully dressed, I started my car and pulled out of the parking lot. I drove slowly, zoned out and re-living the past hour as I made my way to Target. I arrived, parking my van and preparing myself to walk through the store to buy plan-b and coffee while filled with a stranger's cum. It wasn't how I chose to spend the day, but in a way, I was glad it turned out like this. The day was a fantasy come to life.

zerena
zerena
14 Followers