The Best Man

Story Info
Lynn finds The Best Man ever.
2.2k words
4.37
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedOneGus
RedOneGus
21 Followers

The Best Man

Lynn and Michael had been dating for many years, and had been engaged for several months. Finally their wedding day was nearing. They were deeply, madly in love. She was shorter than average, with long, curly, dark brown hair, clear blue eyes, and and a face with perfect features. Her body was trim, with curves in all the right places, full breasts, an ass to die for. All the men wanted her, all the women wanted to be her. Michael was best described as tall, dark and handsome, with a lean physique. All the women wanted him, all the men wanted to be him. They made a striking couple.

Their sex life could only be described as spectacular. They were young and supple. They could not get enough of each other, making love anywhere and everywhere they could. Lynn was willing to please Michael anyway she could. Michael was endowed, had great stamina, and brought her to orgasm every time they made love. Lynn had the ability to accept him deeply, whether orally, vaginally and anally. When they made love, they were one. They fucked like the Gods. They had practiced with various toys, positions, role-played, and shared fantasies. They had talked about bringing another person, man or woman, to join them, but could never agree on the right one, the timing was just never right, the right person at the right time. They never pushed the issue, but were looking forward to the honeymoon on the beach, hoping perhaps, another someone they meet would strike their fancy. If not a threesome, maybe another couple.

Before Lynn and Michael had met, Lynn had never felt true satisfaction with her sex life, smaller guys just never satisfied her, and most she felt were just too small. She had even measured some, just to check, and even the bigger ones were missing something. Some were bigger than Michael, but not like Michael. His was special. He called her a "size queen". She didn't disagree, but she couldn't imagine being with anyone bigger, or better.

Several weeks before the wedding, Lynn had to go on on a business trip to Chicago. It was "an emergency" her boss told her. And it was, but the timing couldn't have been worse. She had been there all week, and it was a Friday night, with a afternoon flight on Saturday. Lynn decided to go out by herself, something unusual for her, but better than staying in the hotel all by herself, all of her coworkers had gotten late flights that afternoon. Just her luck, stuck in the big city with no one to share it with. Her luck was about to change. She had seen a upscale restaurant within walking distance of the hotel, and decided to try it. After a nice dinner, Lynn thought she might grab a drink elsewhere, it was still early. As she strolled a block later, she found what seemed to be a nice place, walked in and ordered a glass of wine. She was not so pleased to discover the place was full of women, hardly a man in the place, but when she asked the bartender where all the men were, he laughed and explained it was ladies night on Friday, for the male review was scheduled for the evening. She decided to stay a little longer.

By the time the show started, she was tipsy, and enjoyed the first couple of dancers, they were good dancers with great bodies, but just not her type, although she did come up with some great ideas for her role-playing fantasies with Michael. Lynn decided to stay till the end, for she did enjoy seeing the men, and they were getting better looking. Hot men in tuxes, in uniforms, firemen, plumbers, policemen, superheroes, athletes, pirates, as cavemen, as frontiersmen.......she was horny. Maybe its just the wine she thought. She went to the ladies room. On her way back, the crowd was in a frenzy, and she struggled to make back to her seat at the bar. She turned to the stage, and immediately understood why. There dancing was one of the most gorgeous men she had ever laid her eyes on. Tall, dark haired, and the body of an god, and my, could he dance, his moves were incredible. How he moved had her mesmerized but she struggled to move her gaze from his eyes, his eyes, full of intensity. Then he turned his back and completely stripped to a g-string in one fluid motion. His legs, his back, his shoulders, his ass........ she felt a stirring. The crowd was now standing, frenzied, and Lynn had to adjust herself to see. After a full minute, his back to the crowd, he finally turned and Lynn gasped. His crotch was... no.... it couldn't be. He must have stuffed a sock in his g-string. She strained to look closer. She cursed herself for not getting a better seat. Yes, she thought, it must be a sock, or two. No one could be built like that. Then she remember his eyes, as she raised her gaze, she realized that this well hung adonis was staring straight at her, deeply into her eyes, it was as if they were alone. She blinked, thinking she was imagining it, but then he had moved along. Yes she was imagining it she thought, and her eyes moved back down his body, stopping for the longest time to stare at his crotch, maybe she really is a size queen, she thought. If that's a sock, she thought, its a well shaped one. The dance ended, and Lynn watched him walk off, convinced that she had just seen the best dancer, most gorgeous, well built, well hung man in the world. The package was a complete one. Michael, had been forgotten for a brief time.

Lynn had asked for the check just after the show was over, but hadn't received it several minutes later. When she got the bartenders attention he said the check had been taken care of. By whom, she thought, but before she could ask, the bartender pointed down the bar where HE was standing. He was fully clothed, caught her eye, and smiled, she felt the stirring, again, in her. He was coming her way, and stopped in front of her, his smile was captivating, and he introduced himself as Mat. One "t" he said. They sat and chatted for a while. Mat was wonderful, they talked and laughed. Occasionally, another woman would try to get between them, but Mat was focused, on Lynn, and Lynn could feel herself wanting him. No one would know, what would be the harm, Michael might even approve. What happens in.... well u get the idea. She invited him back to the hotel.

When they arrived at the hotel room, they passionately kissed as soon as they closed the door. She could feel his hot body through his clothes, as he rubbed his large hands across her body. They moved to the bed where their tongues rammed each others throats, he kissed her on the neck and she could feel her body twitch. He stood up, and Lynn followed. They tore off her clothes and she was naked, breasts heaving, pussy wet, totally our of her mind with lust for the hot man. Lynn ripped his shirt off and held him in her arms, she could feel his manhood pressing against her, straining his trousers, and she knew that was no sock. Her face buried in his chest, she could feel his rock hard chest, his heart pounding, his massive shoulders and arms.... this man is powerful.

Mat reached down, caressed her firm breasts, nipples straining against their own skin, larger than ever before. Kissing her on the nape of her neck, he felt the last of her inhibitions come out of her breath. He placed her naked body back on the bed, and starting at the top of her head, Mat began kissing, nibbling, sucking, down her hot body. When he reached the obvious erogenous zones, he stayed away, and kept the oral talents moving around, across, down her body. Lynn was beside herself in sensual, erotic, sensations, her pussy flowing with desire, yet he had passed it by, now at her calves headed to her toes. She had never been so turned on, his gorgeous tongue, large hands massaging, caressing her like no one had before. Her nipples were in pain from the blood surging through them, her hips were bucking. She was out of her mind in lust. She was an animal. He had sucked all her toes, and then in one fluid motion, slid up to her drenched pussy, and buried his face. Lynn moaned loudly, sucking in her breath with short sucking sounds, as her first orgasm flowed out of her. She was drenched, yet he kept his face buried in her, his long tongue deep inside, finding her g-spot. Then working his long, thick fingers up her canal, her touched her spot, the spot deep inside her that only Michael had found. His fingers were magical. She came again, for the the first time ever, her orgasms flowed from one into the next, Lynn couldn't tell the next one from the last. Finally, she was spent.

Mat crawled up to kiss her, and as he did, Lynn tasted her juices all over his face. He was dripping. After what seemed like forever, Lynn's breathing returned to normal. Mat sensed that she had recovered and stood up from the bed, she could see his massive cock straining his breeches. He turned and dropped his pants, his gorgeous ass in the air, his muscular legs, he stood up, back to her and she gasped.... again. His ass was tight, his back was massive, rippling with muscles, his shoulders..... But wait, was that? Yes it was, his huge swollen balls hung low between his legs, his cock swung far below them. Mat slowly turned, his enormous member swaying as he moved. He was hard, but his cock still hung down under it's own weight. His soldiers helmet was swollen hard. It was a huge piece of meat.

Lynn moved to the side of the bed as he approached. She reached out for him, feeling his weight. She lifted his manhood to her lips. She opened her mouth and struggled to accept the tip. Her hands were no match for his girth, or length. She was dripping wet again as she sucked his cock, swirling her tongue around his rock hard helmet, her hands caressing his huge balls gently kneading the cum around inside his nuts, each the size of her palm. As she enjoyed stroking and sucking his huge cock, she could tell he was about to spew. She drove herself onto his dick, deep into her throat, trying to swallow him whole. She felt his balls contract, the cum flowing out of them. His cock was throbbing, massive ripples of spasm throughout. Lynn milked him, wetness spilling from her mouth, feeling the cum shooting thru his huge cock, every inch of him contracting, spasming, as his cum moved thru his cock. She had never felt anything like it, when the semen began shooting, surging out of his cumhole. She sucked, as he came, filling her mouth with loads of cum. Cum filled her mouth as she swallowed and filled her again, dripping from her mouth. Would he ever stop? His massive cock still twitching, the spew subsided. But the Mat would grunt again, and more would surge out of him, across her face.

They began to breathe again. Mat reached down and placed his still rock hard cock against the entrance to her. Lynn gasped. He slowly worked his dick around her until he was soaking wet, and ever so slowly entered her. He was gentle, smooth, kind.....huge. Lynn felt his prickhead enter her completely. She was not sure she could take any more of him. But Mat slowly glided more of himself into her sopping wet pussy. Then he took a step towards her and she felt him stretch her past any point she had ever felt. He put it in her and walked up to put his massive cock all the way in! She was past the point of stuffed, but he was gentle. This huge fucking muscular, gorgeous man was fucking her kindly. He fucked like he danced, gloriously. Lynn felt his huge balls swinging with every thrust, banging against her ass, he was balls deep, banging deep inside her. Faster and faster he worked. His ginormous cock was massaging her cervix, Lynn felt herself enter his cumhole. She squirted all over him, her juices squirting out of her pussy, drenching his balls, her cum dripping down his legs. Again she came, again and again, in waves..... she felt his massive cock twitch, surging, and as he shot another round of cum into her, she could feel his cockhead contracting, expanding, exploding, squirting, as she came again.

Lynn awoke, saw he was gone. She read the note on the nightstand. What a beautiful, kind man she thought. What an incredible experience. No one will ever believe this, she thought, and who would she tell anyway?

The rehearsal dinner was tomorrow, and the guests were arriving. They were having a special dinner for family and friends. Lynn saw Michael look across the room, and told her that she finally gets to meet his old college roommate and The Best Man, Mathew.

RedOneGus
RedOneGus
21 Followers