All Comments on 'The Best Man Pt. 02'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When did u actually become a full blown cuck Charlie?? Was it after ur wife made u watch and lick her lovers seed form her quim OR was that why u always were? Just that u now have the confidence for coming out?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

What a fucking cunt. She could have said no, she didnt want to and the fact that you wont a knowledge that she held all the power shows you want her to pretend to be the victim.

It wasnt a one off and you fucking well know it. You will have her going back to John over and over and over and everyone will know about it and she’ll pretend to be sorry but she’s only sorry she’s married to a fuckwad named Colin.

Give them the balls to just divorce and get it over with.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

Great writing as usual. Why am I so depressed?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Marriage down the toilet?

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wasted talent writing about cucks.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69almost 2 years ago

No BTB!!! Not a man, but a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One start because the wife fucked him a second time, even though she inchoate knew it was the wrong thing to do. It makes her a bad wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage in garbage out. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking Slut🤮

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Pretty bad cuck and whore nonsense.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

Really? He was OK she forgot to tell him she had given her number to lover boy? He was OK she had fucked him again while he was away? Wy did these two got married? For sure they don't seem to respect each other a little bit! There will be an aftermath of this mess? 1*

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
The Best Man Entertainment

Such a fun wedding story and appears there was more then one happy couple. Lol. Enjoy the sharing of the fun. An enjoyable and fun time for all. Well written and love it that it makes some folks so upset about adults having fun. Better then any Disney Movie for sure. Keep up the great writing. Cheers.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I dislike willing cuck stories, but the story was engaging and well-written. Given my dislike of the content but appreciation of the writing, I am not sure how to rate this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She clearly is a pig. She’s cheated in past and he overlooked it . She cheated and lied the first night which holding his dick while he peed is just as bad as a blow job but she really jerked him off . Then at a family of hubby’s wedding he talks dirty to her while dancing touches under her dress , has her give him her panties and she wrote her # on them which she never said. She wanted his cock and hubby gave it to her as she made believe she didn’t . She couldn’t just let it go with what he allow which I’d have never made it past her first inderscretion . She will alway cheat she clearly is just a horney slut who can’t be faithful with one man . It’s ok just stay single and the story is good I just don’t like that she tries to push it on him that he likes it because he gets hard. A former coworker and wife hooked up drunk with a guy and they went with it being really drunk but once it started even drunk he said he was humiliated and disgusted. In the middle of her blowing him while the guy was fucking her from behind he went soft went in bathroom and threw up. They never stopped thinking it was just from alcohol and the guy had her it multiple positions took her ass hard and deep then went ass to mouth on her telling hubby yo your wife is some dirty pig bro.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 2 years ago

I just will never understand the mindset i suppose. he went from feeling hurt to wanting to watch her get fucked in 1 night? Im done with the story but you do you I guess

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

I was going to say I wasn't sure if Colin was smart to make it happen in a way that he was present and involved or if he was an idiot for making it happen when they could have gone to their room and not seen him again.

The last couple of revelations makes it clear she was going to fuck Johnno one way or the other. Writing all her contact info on her panties before she gave them to him and the fact that there's a lunch to attend the next day makes it pretty obvious she would have gone behind Colin's back before they headed home.

Despite the fact they shared the threesome and he at least enjoyed parts of it ... He needs to get away from Angelica. This is the third guy where her flirting has gone way too far and she has a major aversion to being honest about her activities. Only a matter of time before she starts messing around behind his back.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

That was pathetic. No wonder he got divorced from the first wife. She probably saw how he is not a real man but a disgusting cuck. Please don't continue this.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

He succeeded in making her a whore. Lovely couple. Unfortunately for this reader, their relationship is unaffected, and the story lacks the betrayal theme that is the hallmark of a good loving wives tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disappointing. He didn't confront her about the lie she told about the bathroom the night before Or the work phone number In her panties. She's . obviously a deceitful cheating big c*** loving w****. This should be the end of marriage number 2, but I guess here in cuckland that's never the case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How about a 3rd BTB chapter? The whispering and giggling after fucking without him in the room capped off with finding her number in her panties should get her burned. She probably threw the pool games to get her hands on his cock. MC should grow some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weddings for some reason always seem to lower people's inhibitions. My wife has actually had sex at several. Some were with me, some were not. I even managed to have sex with a very young bridesmaid once as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - I remember doing something similar with my wife years ago in a hot tub. My friend had a really big cock & I’ll never forget her 4’ 10” frame getting ripped wide open by it. She had more orgasms that night than I could give her in 2 weeks. I was kinda worried about pregnancy but she thought it was a safe time of the month. He fucked her twice that night then once more she n the morning before we left for home.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

What happened Charlie? You were at one time one of my favorite authors, but this cuckold nonsense has put an end to that. To see an author with your ability stoop to the lowest level possible in LW is a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Personally I think there’s a huge difference in a cuck & wife sharing. This is wife sharing at it’s finest. Sure she flirted & did a couple small indiscretions. But he was horny thinking about it. It’s obvious he wanted something to happen or he wouldn’t have invited the man up to their room & he sure wouldn’t have basically stripped her naked for them. I think this story is very hot. Only wish they wouldn’t worry about plan B. It would be hotter if she missed her period & they had to decide who the father is after birth. (Most you people need to get off your high horse & stop judging every story written. Oh! I know you all go to church every Sunday & confess your a creep on a porn story site)!!!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Such a Masterpiece of sameness.

The depth of effort to incorporate highly original and beautifully crafted cliches, such as those used in every other story of this genre'.

Its feels like a Michelangelo, painted on the Sistin outhouse, with paints created from what he found beneath the well worn seat.

A true artist would happily have delved into the divorce that would happen 99.9999999% of the time. So I guess you're more Pee Wee Herman than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does this do it for you? Turning wife into an instant slut and hubby a wimpy and pathetic loser? Cucks just love the humiliation and stupidity of a guy who watching his wife disrespect him and their marriage. What’s broken in your psyche? Just twisted, idiotic and sad. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not up to your usual standards. In fact, just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crappy, just saying

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 2 years ago

The thing to remember here is that the best man ain't at all the problem..

The cheating, deceitful wife is.

Her and the MC's obvious mental illness, because, as we all know, willing cucks aren't well-balanced individuals.

All this to say: thanks, but no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Puke

andyinozandyinozalmost 2 years ago

Disappointing, contrived, drivel

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Didn't turn out like I was led to believe in the first part. 3*

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesalmost 2 years ago

I really like this story. You build up the anxiety and rush of emotions and then the regret so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What "man" would invite another man to their room? A truly fucked-up crock of bull shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Colin will be a cuck as his wife obviously loves Johnno's big cock. Nothing hotter than some smirking arogant prick giving your wife the best sex she's ever had and he knows it. The humiliation of knowing your wife now knows size does matter and you realize that its now Johnno's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, I'm not surprised that my earlier thoughts ere correct This has become a cuck story. Too bad. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES