The Best Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was lunchtime so we went to the kitchen/shed and made ourselves some sandwiches. Everyone else was back and they'd all had similar luck. Some beers were opened and a bottle of wine so there wasn't much enthusiasm to rush back onto the water. The kids decided they would go for a swim. It was a warm day for early autumn but there was no way I was jumping in. Pete's son James approached us shaking his head to get the water out of his hair and to wet us.

"Hey dad can we set up the slide?"

"It's a bit cold for that mate. We'll just get it going and you'll stop swimming."

"Come on Dad," he pleaded and some of the others joined in.

"Alright, alright," he said putting his beer down and standing up. "Can you give me a hand Col?"

I agreed and followed around the back of the shed.

"Pick up the roll of plastic sheeting and lob it in the ute," he said pointing to a blue lump against the back wall.

While I did that he got a jerry can of fuel from over near the generator. We drove down to a spot just a bit past where the kids were camped. When I got out I could see that a section of steep bank had been modified into a more gentle slope with a kick up at the end.

"Roll the plastic down but make sure the bit with the pipe is at the top. Then there should be some pegs and a hammer behind the seat get them and peg the plastic down." Pete instructed.

I got to work with David helping while Pete got a small water pump out of the storage box on his ute. As he filled it with fuel James ran a suction line down the bank to the water edge. It took a while to get the pump going and then to prime it. By then there was a crowd of children waiting in anticipation. The adults had also bought there chairs closer and set up on top of the bank. Once there was water coming out he plugged the hose into the pipe at the top of the plastic. Water cascaded down the sheet and ran back into the river.

"I'm first." James called out.

He went back a bit to get a run up then sprinted towards the slide. Leaping at the last moment he slid down on his front. The jump at the end lifted him up into the air enough for him to get in a somersault before he hit the water. There was cheers from the children and adults. An attempt at an orderly line formed as each of the children waited for their turn.

After they'd all been down it a couple of times the interest started to wane at least for the spectators. We were talking amongst ourselves when they was a wolf whistle. All the heads turned to see Kylie walking over wearing a bikini. I wouldn't have called it a skimpy one. It was just it had a lot of Kylie to cover.

She went straight to the front of the line. Rather than have a run up she just climbed on and slid down as you would on a slippery dip. I'm sure she didn't expect to end up travelling as fast as she did. When she got to the end she went quite high up into the air squealing loudly as she did. When she surfaced there was much applause and laughter especially as she had to rearrange the top to cover her breasts. It was obvious she quite liked the attention.

One adult going down the slide put the pressure on everyone else. Numerous parents were cajoled by their offspring to join the fun. They all declined. Lily came walking towards me and Angelica. I thought she would ask me but she opted for my wife. She declined too but I could tell she was pretty chuffed to be asked. With a little bit more persuasion she was being led by the hand back to our camper to get changed.

Attention returned to the slide where kids were going down two at a time. Some of the boys were trying to get down it standing up on an old foam surf board, they'd found wedged in a tree fork, without much success. Angelica came back with Lily. My wife had a pair of shorts on, one of my old t shirts and a towel around her neck.

She handed me the towel then began lifting the t shirt. I didn't realise she had packed a swimsuit. The t-shirt went onto her chair then she bent over and pushed her shorts down. Every guy there had his eyes glued to her. It was a modest suit really. White one piece, the bottom high cut accentuating Angelica's long legs. The colour contrasting with her carefully cultivated summer tan. As she walked towards the slide it got to much for one of the husbands sitting close by.

"Holy shit," he said.

I think it was supposed to himself be under his breath but everyone heard. Particularly his wife.

"Jesus Mark, it's just a woman in a bathing suit." Was her sharp rebuke.

All the husbands found something else to focus on for a bit. Not me though. When she got to the slide Angelica looked to be having second thoughts. In the end she slid down in tandem with Lily. It looked very graceful and choreographed until they got to the ramp part at the bottom. They ended up going up into the air sideways laughing loudly until they splashed down.

As my wife made her way back up the bank I'm sure most of the other guys had more than a sneaky glance at her. Especially when she got to the top of the bank. She pulled the hair elastic out and bent over. As she gathered her hair back together everyone's eyes were on her butt. Then she straighten back up and replaced the elastic. At the same time she was doing this Kylie was coming back up the bank. Having lost her audience the look she shot towards Angelica wasn't friendly. Satisfied her hair was in place Angelica went back to the ramp. She picked up the little surf board the boys had discarded.

"Yeah right, as if." James, Pete's son, said.

"She can surf mate." My son replied.

"Ten bucks I get to the bottom still standing." Angelica challenged the young man.

"You're on." Pete gushed enthusiastically.

"Can I get some of that action?" Kylie was back at the slide.

They were standing fairly close. It made comparing them inevitable. Kylie had way bigger boobs but there were also bits of her bulging out in other places. Angelica still had some curves and was a good foot taller. To my eyes it was no contest.

My wife agreed to the side bet. When it was her turn she put the board down on the flatter piece at the top where the water pipe was. She got her feet on it and gained her balance. Then wiggled the board, gently edging it forward till it was balancing on the precipice. She stayed there for a few seconds before she leaned forward and started her descent. That was the difference. When the boys had tried they mostly had their weight on their back foot so as the board gathered momentum they fell backwards. In the dip Angelica was in a classic surfer crouch. She flew off the end of the ramp before she parted from the board with a classic forward somersault.

"Alright!" David yelled punching his fists in the air. "Way to go mum!"

As everyone went nuts I had to wipe a little tear from the corner of my eye. That was the first time I'd ever heard him call her mum. One of the boys retrieved the board so a couple more could have a go. It didn't work out as well for them. They were suggesting Angelica should have another go when the little pump spluttered then died.

"That will do for today." Pete said despite complaints from the children. "I need the fuel for the generator tonight."

Angelica came over to collect her towel. Athough the wet swimsuit was translucent it still gave a hint of the manicured strip of hair above her pussy. Above that her nipples stood out prominently. There were a number of hungry eyes watching her as she walked towards me. I held up her towel, she took it and quickly wrapped it around herself.

"It wasn't to bad in the water but it's a bit chilly out of it," she said picking up her shorts and my t-shirt. "I think I need a shower."

"You might have to throw some wood under the donkey and wait for a bit if you want a hot one." Pete explained having overheard her.

"I'll go and do it for you." I said standing up.

"Thanks babe." Angelica put her hand on my shoulder. "Then you'd better come and help me get this suit off." She turned and started walking back to our camper.

I detected a little extra sway in her hips as she did. I wasn't the only one.

"Hot as fuck." The same guy who got rebuked by his wife earlier had swivelled in his chair to watch her go. "You are one lucky..."

He didn't get to finish his sentence as his wife slapped the back of his head.

"Get a grip Mark, jesus..." his wife repeated.

Everyone started laughing. She picked up her folding chair and stomped back to the main camping area. I followed with both our chairs leaving them by the fire then stoked up the donkey. Back at our camper my wife wanted to know what had made everyone laugh. I explained what happened.

"All of that because of little old me?"

"Yes. I don't think you earned too many friendship points with the other wives."

"Well fuck them Col. They haven't exactly welcomed me with open arms anyway." Angelica pulled her swimsuit off her shoulders and slid it down exposing her breasts.

"I thought you were getting on alright with Ashley."

"Really?" My wife rolled her eyes. "Little miss, did you hear the screaming woman after the wedding? Let's not worry about that just now, you've got something else more important to do."

My wife closed the distance between us and reached down to grope my crotch.

"What if Lily comes in?"

"Close the zip then." Angelica said as worked on getting my cock out.

"But won't that make it more obvious?"

"Col, you need to focus here." She pointed to her chest then pulled my hand to her still covered pussy. "And here."

Forgetting about the possible consequences I pushed her swimsuit further down over her arse. Angelica relinquished her hold on my now erect dick to pushed it all the way down then kicked it away. Squatting down in front of me she got my shorts off then took my cock in her mouth. I had to clench my teeth to stop the groan that threatened to erupt as Angelica took it all the way down her throat. She worked it feverishly for a couple of minutes then abruptly stood up and spun around. Bending slightly she lent forward supporting herself with outstretched arms against the bedding on top of the trailer. From there she wiggled her arse invitingly and look over her shoulder at me.

"Fuck me babe, give me that cock." She hissed.

I couldn't help but glance towards the opening of the tent as I moved behind my wife. In the end I was way to aroused to ignore the delectable derrière on display. Lining my cock up with her hungry hole I slammed it all the way in.

"Yeah, like that." She gasped. "Hit that pussy."

I was about to caution her about the noise when the sound of loud music started coming from the direction of the children's camp.

"Fuck yes I'm gonna hit that pussy." I grunted as I continued to ram myself inside her.

Such was the intensity of our passion it was never going to last long. In only a few minutes I was erupting inside Angelica as she pushed back desperately milking my dick as she came. I backed off struggling to catch my breath. My wife looked back at me over her shoulder again.

"It looks like we both needed that."

"Yeah," I said as I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"Do you think the shower will be hot now?" She asked as she gathered her shorts.

"Should be."

"Great, I really need it now." My wife slipped on her shirt. "Here, hang this up outside for me."

She handed me her swimsuit. I went out and hung it up in one of the poles holding up an awning over the entrance. As I did I happened to glance towards the main fire. The guy who'd commented at the slide was standing near it and noticed me looking that way. He tipped his cap while nudging the guy beside him. Then my wife appeared with her shorts & T-shirt back on and a towel over her shoulder. I walked with her over to the fire.

"Seems you're the centre of attention again."

"They just wish they were you a couple of minutes ago." Angelica put her arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

At the fire our paths had to diverge as I went to get a beer while she bathed. First she gave me a long lingering kiss designed to make the other guys more jealous. With a fresh drink I joined the rest of the adults around the fire. The mood was subdued which I put down to the early start of day drinking. Soon after dinner everyone retired to their respective beds.

Sunday morning the apprehension was raised a notch. I knew Johnno was going to be around for dinner. I didn't know how early he would actually arrive. Angelica suggested we go for a walk back up the track and explore a rocky hill top we'd driven past on the way in I agreed. It turned out it had been Lily suggestion so she and her new friend Julie came as well. We set off around ten thirty having packed a picnic lunch.

It was a fun day. The walk was further than I thought but once we were there the girls spent hours explored all the nooks and crannies. Angelica and I found a large flat rock shelf partly shaded by a small tree to stretch out on. We ate lunch then the girls took off again. It was almost three in the afternoon before we got back to camp. As we approached we could here the sound of the water pump chugging away. Lily and Julie raced away in front to get changed to go on the waterslide again. We went to the shed where Pete was busy preparing for dinner.

"Are you going to show off your surfing skills again Angelica?" Pete inquired.

"No, I'd probably make a complete hash of it if I tried again."

"Well if that's the case I've got a job for you two. Sit down."

He pointed to the table in the shed. Then he went over to where he stored the boxes of fresh produce. Back at the table he dropped a big bag of potatos, one large pumpkin and several sweet potato in front of us.

"Peel and portion those."

"How many potato's?" I asked as I opened the bag.

"The lot. Johnno's bringing down another two camp ovens so I'll have plenty of room."

We set to work amid a background of yelling and screaming coming from the waterslide a little further down river. As well as the kids Kylie was once again in her bikini being loud and provocative. A big cheer went up from the men gathered watching. I'm pretty sure from their gesture, she lost her top again.

"What's the story with Kylie?" Angelica asked Pete when he came over to collect some of the vegetables. "Does she teach any of those children?"

"No, she and Greg come from a different town." Pete looked uncomfortable talking about it. He started to walk away then stopped. "It's just the way Kylie's always been. Get a few grogs in her and it's like she's at a B and S."

"B and S?"

"Batchelor and Spinsters ball" I translated. "They were never as wholesome as the name suggests."

"Yeah, drink till your shitfaced then hope you find a girl who isn't to picky." Pete added.

"Sounds charming."

"It was like a cultural thing for seventeen to thirty year olds in the country. There was the arrival in the hotted up utes. Drinking in the car park. Getting changed into your dinner suit. Paying the cover charge which gave you unlimited drinks..." my reply was interrupted by the sound of a very loud vehicle.

"And here comes a prime example of a hotted up ute."

Pete pointed to the cloud of dust coming up the track towards the camp. At the bend near the toilet the red Holden WB ute was almost sideways as the driver threw in into the turn. The engine howled as the back wheels sprayed up gravel before they gripped again causing the vehicle to fishtail up the next straight bit. The adults that had been watching the slide were all turned around cheering it on.

The ute slowed down as it negotiated the trees then burbled towards the shed. Tinted windows made it impossible to see who was driving but the grand entrance suggested it was Johnno. I thought he was going to stop at the shed but he continued past it. Pete walked to the edge of the shed and called us over.

"Have a look at this."

We went to where he was. The ute had gone out into another small clearing. It was stationary but the motor was still ticking over. It roared to life and the vehicle shot forward. Once it had enough momentum the driver threw it into a turn and probably pulled the handbrake on causing it to spin around. Then he released the brake and kept his foot down on the accelerator with the wheel on full lock. The back wheel chewed up a cloud of dust as the ute spun right around twice.

"Circle work," I explained to Angelica. "Another B and S staple."

For a full five minutes the ute continued doing handbrake turns and circles. All the adults and the older boys were now back at the main shed cheering him on. When he'd had enough the ute came back to the shed. It sat idling for a bit building the anticipation. There was one last high revving V8 moment to give those close the full blast of the twin three inch exhausts then it was shut down.

Johnno climbed out with a shit eating grin on his face. Immediately the guys gathered were fawning over the vehicle. Wanting to know which motor he had in it, what type of carburettor, all the usual revhead stuff. Kylie was much more direct in what she was interested in. Still wearing her bikini she plonked herself as close to Johnno as she could get.

When the group circle jerk over the ute was finished Kylie practical begged the young manger to take her for a spin. He seemed reluctant explaining he had to get some stuff out of the back for Pete. In the end her persistence paid off. A couple of the onlookers grabbed the two camp ovens and an esky out of the back while she and Johnno climbed into the front. Kylie rolled her window down as the ute eased backwards. She sat up high and leaned her torso out the opening while pulling her boobs out of the bikini top and yelling woohoo.

"Where's my two kitchen hands?" Pete called out as the ute moved towards the clearing. "There's still some greens to do for the steamer."

Angelica and I left the others to cheer on the circle work and went back to work.

"Can you believe what a S L U T that woman is?" My wife asked quietly when Pete was back over at his camp ovens.

"Are you jealous?" I asked back only half joking.

"Of that heifer? Not likely."

I left it there not wanting to push it any further. The ute came back a lot quicker this time and the adults moved back to sitting around the fire. Johnno was the centre of all the talk. We stayed off to the side helping Pete where we could. It was almost like performance art watching him working the five camp ovens in their individual holes. Adding more coals from the fire to keep the temperature constant. When it was done it was a feast. It might not have looked five star on the plate but by god it tasted like it.

After we'd eaten and the clean up was done we joined the circle around the fire. I been watching closely to see if there was any eye contact or some form of acknowledgment between Johnno and Angelica. I saw none. My wife stayed close to me the whole evening not taking any of the opportunities presented to move closer to him or converse. Soon after we'd sat down at the fire she lent across and said she felt tired and was going to bed. I said I would stay up a bit longer and finish the glass of red wine I had.

The truth was I wanted to stay up until Johnno left in case he felt the urge to say something about what had occurred between us. He didn't and he was given ample opportunity when once again Ashley bought up the screaming woman at the Old Vic after the wedding. He denied even being there saying he went straight to the Junction Hotel from the bus.

In truth he had hands full with Kylie anyway. She was constantly trying to sit on his lap. I left the fire at one stage to go to the designated 'boys watering area.' I'd just started pissing when Johnno came up and stood a couple of metres away. I was waiting for him to say something but then Kylie appeared in between us.