The Best Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,245 Followers

"After today you should see that I'm the last person to ask about that stuff." I turned to walk back to camp.

"Wait, wait. Answer me this, have you ever, you know, with someone else while your wife was there?"

"It's complicated Greg, far too complicated. I haven't got any answers for you. All I can say is your wife is looking for something more. Does she normally get what she wants?"

Greg didn't answer but the way he seemed to deflate suggested to me I was on the right track.

"So you've got to decide if you go with her, leave her or pretend you don't notice when the inevitable happens."

"And you decided to go with Angelica?"

"It's way more complicated than that." I bought my hand and rubbed the three day beard on my face. "Something happened, I escalated it. It's very hard to put a champagne cork back in the bottle."

I don't know if Greg got anything out of my final statement but that's all I left him with.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,245 Followers