The Best Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Kylie, the girls squatting chair is on the other side." Pete called out from the fire.

"I don't need a poxy squatting chair. I can piss standing up better than any of you boys."

I'd just finished myself and I couldn't help a sneaky glance across as I put my cock away. I really don't know the mechanics of how she achieved it but there was a solid arc of piss firing onto the dried grass. She was no doubt helped by the fact she was still wearing the bikini with a winter coat over the top to ward off the evening chill.

Not long after Johnno got up saying he was calling it a night. His impending departure motivated the others to head to their respective camps as well. Even Kylie was led away, somewhat reluctantly, by Greg. I hovered as he collected his camp ovens from Pete. He shook my hand saying goodbye without a wink or any sort of sign he knew me. It seemed getting my wife's phone number was quite a motivation. As he drove away I watched until his taillights disappeared down the track. Pete pushed a tumbler with a finger of scotch in it into my hand. He thanked me for helping with the cooking and we had a quick debrief about how the camping had been so far. Then it was time for bed.

"Can you turn the generator off on your way to bed Col?"

"Yeah sure mate."

I went and turned it off. The Easter full moon was still bright but tonight there was some scattered cloud so at that moment it was quite dark. I pulled out a little led torch I had in my pocket and used it to pick my way back to our trailer. I undid the zip and went inside as quietly as I could expecting Angelica to be asleep. I was undressed down to my jocks when she spoke.

"Did he say anything?"

"Er, no, no he didn't."

"And he's gone?"

"Yeah about five, ten minutes ago."

"See, I told you there was nothing to worry about."

"Yeah I guess not."

I had my changed into the shorts I'd been sleeping in and was about to climb into the bed when Angelica sat up.

"I think I need to go to the toilet."

"Oh, do you want me to come to?"

"No, it okay but can I borrow your torch?"

I said sure and handed it to her. She slipped down off the bed and put on her trainers.

"See you in a bit." She said as she ducked out through the tent flap.

I got into bed and lay back reviewing the day. It had all gone very well I thought. Tomorrow most of the others we're leaving in the afternoon. That was our original plan but I was wondering if we might stay until Tuesday when Pete and Ashley were going home. Let the kids have more time together. I must have dozed off for a couple of minutes and I woke with a start. It can't have been long I reasoned because my wife wasn't back yet. I checked my phone and it had been ten minutes since I turned the generator off.

She wouldn't be far away I reasoned. As the minutes ticked by I thought back to when Angelica got out of bed. She'd had track pants on. Not the shorts she'd been wearing the previous nights. And socks, she never wears socks to bed. Maybe she was cold. It was a couple of degrees cooler tonight. But she was in bed, under a doona.

I got up and poked my head out of the tent flap expecting or maybe hoping to see a torch beam moving back along the well worn path to the toilet. There was nothing. The uneasy feeling inside got worse. But I'd seen him drive out of sight. It was too much for me. I got dressed again and left our camper. The cloud had thinned somewhat so I was able to pick my way without incident. As I got closer to the toilet I had my fingers crossed the torchlight would come on inside. It didn't.

Still I opened the door when I got to it. There was no sign of my wife. The moon escaped the cloud cover lighting up the surrounding bush. I scanned it looking for something to tell me where she was. While the full moon seemed almost like daylight with trees throwing shadows it was hard to make out any detail. Then l saw it, the reflection of the moon through the trees. It flashed on the windscreen of a vehicle parked further up the road just around a bend.

Cloud extinguished the natural light so I had to be careful making my way towards it. I could have just followed the road but it would have left me exposed if the moon came out again. So I stayed in the trees that grew on the strip of land between the river and the road. As I got closer I got confirmation of what I'd already guessed, it was Johnno ute.

He was either leaning against or sitting on the drivers side front wing panel facing toward me. I still couldn't see Angelica. I ventured closer. He lifted his head towards the clouds and moaned. Then he looked down again as one hand reached for something in front of him.

"Oh yeah, just there, just like that."

The moon came out again so I had to step back into the shadows. The extra light meant I saw where my wife was. She was squatting in front of him. His hand now rested on the back of her bobbing head. It doesn't make any sense I suppose. I was shocked and yet I wasn't. Perhaps my wife's assurances that the best man wouldn't say anything made more sense. I assumed this was part of the payoff.

I moved back further into the shadows wanting to start my journey back to the camp. I happened to glance back and scene had changed. Angelica was standing up now. They were close together talking. I was too far away to make out what was being said. At one point my wife started to turn around but Johnno stopped her. They talked some more then he went to the open drivers door and lent in to retrieve something.

When he came back he led Angelica to the front of the vehicle. He turned her around before pushing against her back so she bent over and took hold of the bull bar. Johnno tugged at her pants but he stopped when she looked back and spoke to him. He was naked from the waist down. His cock stuck out perpendicular to his body. The reason for her rebuke became obvious as he started rolling a condom on his dick. Once he had it on my wife eased her own pants off and kicked them off to one side.

Johnno took up his position behind her again. He held his cock with one hand while the other pulled at her arse cheek to give him access. There was no attempt to penetrate as Johnno swiped his cock up and down. He was either teasing her or she wasn't quite ready. When her hips started to move in sync he subtly changed the angle of his attack so he slipped inside. Still there was no rush. He was only using about half of his dick and going very slow. Sometimes he'd pull it all the way out, slap it up and down on her arse a few times then push back into her pussy.

The diffuse light from the moon meant it was like watching silhouettes. The two distinctive body shapes joined by a solid tube. The fact I couldn't see all the detail seemed to make it more arousing for me. I could pretend it was two anonymous people, not my wife and her lover. Or maybe I was just deluding myself. Which ever it was the result was my hand dropping to rub my hardening cock through my pants.

In front of me the action had heated up. Angelica had shed her top so she was now naked. Her outline of her small breasts visible as she jerked back and forth. Johnno had given up any pretence of teasing. He was holding her hips while slamming the full length of his cock in and out. There was a distinctive slapping sound each time their bodies met. My wife started making some stifled noises as her climax approached. There was no scream like at the pub in Belton. Just grunts and a few words of encouragement I couldn't make out. Her speech was clearer when she was tipped over the edge.

"I'm cumming... oh fuck... fuuucckk." She went stiff then became still.

Johnno didn't stop. He did move his grip from Angelica's hips to her shoulders as he compensated for my wife's lack of movement. Not long after his controlled attack became more frenetic as he started mumbling obscenities. Then he grabbed my wife's hair pulling her head making her back arch.

"Fuck yeah, milk that cock angel." He slapped the side of her arse. "Work it, work it, ohhh fuucckkk."

Once he stopped moving Angelica was actively trying to disengage. When he released her she picked her top up off the ground and put it back on. Johnno was peeling the rubber off his cock while my wife went looking for her pants. It was ending quicker than I thought it would. I wanted to get back to the campsite before my wife so I started carefully backtracking through the trees. When I'd put some distance between myself and the lovers I looked back again. Johnno was still standing with his pants around his ankles. Angelica was bent over in front of him with her face in his crotch again.

It made the rest of the trudge back to the camp very disheartening. I'd just got back inside our camper when I heard a throaty roar as Johnno's ute started up. With the generator off there was only the ambient night sounds of insects and water flowing which did little to cover it. It made me wonder who else may have heard it. The harsh noise quickly faded until there was another more sustained burst. I guessed he was turning around, spinning to wheels and fishtailing down the track. Another question started to bug me. Was he alone?

As I climbed into bed I tried to stop myself from looking in the direction of the toilet to see if there was any sign of a torch beam. I was thinking of opening the zipper on a little ventilation window behind the bed. Another sound made me stop. Someone was moving around on the other side of our camper. I could hear footfalls on dried leaves then someone else's torchlight appeared and moved off towards the toilet.

"You're up late." It was Kylie.

"Yes, too much wine earlier on." My wife replied.

"Why aren't you using your torch?

"The moon was quite bright and I didn't want to disturb anyone."

"Fuck'em. Better than falling arse over tit." Kylie's colourful language caused them both to giggle.

It sounded like they were walking again then Kylie fired another question.

"Did you hear vehicle start up before?"

"Yeah maybe, it sounded like it was a some distance away. Maybe across the river?" Angelica lied.

"Seemed closer," Kylie sounded unconvinced. "Night."

Footfalls in the leaf litter continued. I feigned sleep as my wife entered the camper. I heard her sit down and take her shoes off. There was the sound of her drinking from a water bottle then she climbed into bed behind me. She wriggled up close to my back then her arm pushed under mine and around my chest.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"Hmmph?" I pretended to have just been woken up.

"Don't play games with me mister." My wife's arm drifted lower and she made a grab for my privates. "Johnathon saw you in the shadows. That's why we moved to the front of the ute. So you could watch."

I rolled back towards her trying to disengage from her grip. She gave ground momentarily then quickly moved on top of me.

"Did you get hard watching?" Angelica whispered as she tried to push my pants down.

I tried to prise her off but she refused to budge. As my hands moved over her body I realised she was naked. Angelica gave up trying to get my pyjama pants off instead working my half hard cock out through the fly hole. From there my resistance crumbled as she slid her wet pussy back and forth along my dick. Sensing my submission my wife slid down under the doona. She worked my pants off then engulfed my cock with her mouth. When she was satisfied I was ready she clambered back on top and eased me into her hot wet cunt.

"It's your turn baby," my wife said as she started rocking. "I'm gonna ride you till you give me all your cum."

Angelica began moving with deliberately exaggerated movements. The camper started rocking. My hands gravitated to her breasts. Then I saw the flicker of torchlight through the camper wall.

"Kylie." I hissed thinking my wife would slow down.

"Fuck it, let's give her a show."

Instead of slowing down she actually sped up. The torchlight played across the canvas wall again, lingering longer then flicking away. If Kylie had stopped to listen then she probably would have been able to hear the liquid sloshing sounds. I'm not sure I'd ever experienced my wife to be so singularly determined to get herself off. When she did hit her peak it was like her cunt was sucking the cum from my cock. Afterward she stayed on top, slumping down to rest on my chest. I could feel our combined juices leaking down to soak the sheet under my butt.

I woke up first the next morning. There was already activity outside so I eased myself out of bed leaving Angelica asleep. Greg was up cooking with my son and James helping. I apologised for my tardiness. Greg said he thought I probably needed a sleep in and winked. Nearly everyone had eaten before Kylie emerged from their camper. She made a beeline for the toilet.

I went to check on my wife. She was awake but still in bed. There were things that needed to be discussed but I decided it wasn't the time or the place for that. Retreating back to the shed I spoke to Pete about staying on an extra day. David heard me and got very excited. He took off with James to check the bait traps. As they ran away I saw Kylie coming back. She had a very determined look on her face and was holding a disposable plastic shopping bag well away from her body with two fingers like it contained nuclear waste. Instead of coming towards the shed or going toward their camper she went straight to ours. Without pausing she went inside and not long after there were raised voices. I ran over to see what had happened. As I got closer the words became clearer.

"What if one of the fucking kids had found it?"

"What's it got to do with me?"

I got inside to see Kylie holding the plastic bag high, swinging it back and forth. My wife only had a bra and a pair of shorts on. Her arms were folded across her chest in an attempt to cover up some more of her chest.

"Hey, can you keep it down a bit?" I got in between the two women.

"Yeah cool it Kylie!" Greg had come in behind me. "What the fuck are you going on about?"

"I told you, I told you I heard his ute start up." Kylie turned slightly to address her husband but didn't reduce the volume of her screech. "Then I saw this fucking slut coming back."

"Steady up girl," Greg tried again to calm her down.

"And this morning I found this," she swung the plastic bag back towards her husband. "A condom just laying there right in the middle of the road, next to some skid marks where a ute turned around."

"It means nothing," Angelica said defiantly.

"Bullshit. Little Miss butter wouldn't melt in her fucking mouth banker is a lying whore." Kylie threw the bag at my wife but I intercepted it.

"Alright that's enough, get the fuck out." I yelled back at her.

"Yeah of course you defend her. You like sloppy seconds don't you?" She came at me swinging an open hand at my face. "Get's you off doesn't it cucky boy."

I ducked away then Greg intervened by wrapping his arms around Kylie. He lifted her up so her feet were off the ground and started trying to manhandle her towards the entrance. His wife kicked and struggled as she swore at him. It was Angelica who finally silenced her.

"You're just jealous. He told me you begged him to let you suck his cock in the ute but he didn't want your feral foul mouth anywhere near him." She said in a low menacing voice that was way more vicious than any slap.

Kylie's mouth hung open. Greg looked crestfallen. He let her go and walked out. His wife looked over her shoulder just as he disappeared through the tent flap. She whirled back and engaged Angelica in a brief staring contest. Then her attention switched to me as Kylie threw her own vicious barb before scurrying out calling out to her husband

"I hope your hoe is using birth control because that condom was broken... Greg? Greg, let me explain..."

As Kylie's voice faded into the distance I was left holding the plastic bag. I told myself I didn't want to look inside. Unfortunately I wasn't one to take my own advice. At the bottom in the corner was the latex ring making it obvious what it had been. The rest was stretched and torn so it no longer resembled it's original form.

"Did you know?" I asked looking up at my wife as she shrugged on a top.

"No, no I didn't." As a denial it was rather weak. Like Angelica was trying to convince herself as well. "You know, it was dark."

"The last time I glanced back you were getting a very close look at it."

"He'd already taken it off, he didn't say... maybe it did, I don't know."

Angelica was agitated, shifting her stance from foot to foot. I saw her eyes flick towards the tent entrance as if she was contemplating making her escape.

"So what did you plan to do?"

"Well um, it's probably safe anyway. My periods due this week, and I could get that pill again to make sure."

"How long after can you take it?"

"The instructions last time said twenty four hours I think, or maybe thirty six. We could get some on the way home..."

"I just told Pete and David we were staying an extra day... fuck this shit!" I let out some of my frustration by hurling the shopping bag at the wall of the tent.

"It's probably okay babe," Angelica stepped closer and put her hand on my upper arm. "We can stay if you want."

I shrugged her attempted mea culpa away.

"Yeah like that's going to happen now," I snapped. "Start fucking packing and I'll go and tell the kids."

I went back outside looking for the children. I felt eyes on me from the direction of the main shed where Kylie was standing with some of the other adults. Ignoring them I went towards the river where the bait traps where. David and James were coming up the bank away from the water's edge. My son complained and was pissed with me. I lied and said I had to go back for work. I left him the job of telling his sister and packing up their gear. Pete intercepted me on the way back to our camper.

"Somethings come up, I've got to head back to Sydney." I said before he could speak.

"Yeah, okay," he replied nodding. "It's probably for the best."

He went with me back to our site. I paid him for the food he'd provided. Angelica came out to put her bag in the ute while he was there. His glance in her direction was full of judgement. When Paul left Angelica cursed him under her breath.

"What was that for?"

"That was for all of them. They're all hypocrites. Two nights ago all those bitches were salivating over Johnno and if I knelt down in front of any one of those good ol' boys to offer them a blow job. They'd have their stiff little peckers out in a flash."

"But you're still the only one who fucked the manager aren't you."

We didn't interact after that because my daughter came over carrying her bag. It didn't take as long as I thought it would to get packed up. Thirty minutes later I had three angry humans sitting in the ute ready to leave. The whole time there had been no interaction with the rest of the adults. To delay the inevitable frosty trip home I went down to the toilet. I'd done my business and was washing my hands in a bucket of water hanging outside when someone called my name.

"Col?"

I looked around and saw Greg leaning against a nearby Red Gum tree. When I spotted him he made his way towards me.

"I just wanted to say, um, sorry, you know for before, with Kylie. She gets crazy sometimes."

"There's a few other words that could go with the crazy."

"Yeah, I suppose there is."

Greg shuffled around with a constipated look on his face.

"Is there something else?" I asked.

"Yeah, I... I was just wondering how you handle it?"

I had an idea where this was heading but stayed quiet.

"When your wife is with someone else, how are you cool with that?"

"I really don't want to talk..."

"I'm not judging you or anything like that," Greg interrupted. "Kylie, she um, well she's always been a bit loud and flirty. Then she got on Twitter and I thought that was just politics and prima donnas but she found these other people. Hot wives and swingers, some of them not far away from us. She wants to meet up. I don't... I don't know what to do."