The Best Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had taken it out she had begged for more to fill the now empty space, but now that he was fucking her again in earnest it was different. She was exhausted and sore, from both the whipping and long earlier fucking, and still very sensitive from both those and the vibrator that had kept her on edge for so long, and she began to scream once more as another orgasm took her over, "Noooo..." she pleaded, "no more... please... I can't...nooo...more...."

"You can and you will," he told her forcefully. Grabbing her hair in both hands along with parts of Judy's breasts and laying himself fully on her body, he continued to ravish her still soaking wet pussy, the sound of his abdomen slapping up against her wetness echoing through the room. And he was not gentle about it in any way. He was like an animal, rutting into the female as males had done for millennia, ignoring her cries.

And then he leaned down and, with his face right next to her ear, told her "I do love you... and you are mine... cum with me! uunnggghh!" He poured his cum into the depths of her pussy, and she had another orgasm to his words like nothing ever before. He slowly moved his cock inside her back and forth a few times, reveling in the warmth and wetness there.

He lay on top of her for a long while as he recovered himself. Judy was looking up at him, amazed at the scene she had just witnessed so close and personal, taking in her friend's ultimate pleasure even as she wanted it for herself, yet still frustrated as could be imagined by now.

He eventually pulled out and once again brought himself to Judy's mouth, but this time she got to lick and suck a cock coated in both his cum and Rita's juices. He let her work on his cock until she seemed to have removed all of the result of their sexual climax. He went out to roll another joint and get more wine, and when he returned he had a tray with three glasses filled.

He put it down and went over and untied Rita from Judy and she slowly and gingerly sat up. He gave her a glass of wine and she sipped it as he untied one of Judy's wrists from the bed. He then turned it off and took out the vibrator in her pussy, but left her as she was still bound from one wrist and both ankles. She wondered if he was going to leave her there like that, but he got her a glass of wine and helping her sit up to let her take a few sips.

"You must be pretty horny there, Judy, after all that. You never came, did you?" He asked to her, and she hoped that she would finally get the orgasm she so badly needed.

"Yes Sir, I am. And no Sir, I did not. I need it so bad."

"Would you accept another pussy whipping if that could get you an orgasm?"

She shuddered visibly with the memory of the very painful pussy whipping while Rita was sitting on her face, but replied, "Yes sir, if that is what you want." She knew she could deny him nothing, even her own pain, in order to cum right now.

"Well, we may do that later, but for now you can use this." She sighed in relief as he handed her a large, realistic looking dildo he had hidden out of her sight. "Take care of yourself. Now."

It was an order, not a request, and even if she had wanted to deny him she knew she needed it too badly to refuse. She almost never had masturbated before, never really needing sex that much, and surely never in front of anyone else. And it was so big! Her fingers barely fit around it and it was ten inches long. But despite her embarrassment, she thought how could this be any worse than what she had already done today.

She turned the head of the dildo towards her pussy and placed it at the entrance, slightly parting the lips. She began to move it up and down, massaging it across her clit and even though she was already wet felt herself becoming even more aroused. Pressing it a little harder against her opening as it moved down her slit it slipped inside, a few inches disappearing into her with the lips stretched around the shaft. Even though it was a little awkward with only one hand free, she began to pull it out and press it in, slowly at first and faster after a while, each time going a little deeper until she felt her own hand holding the end against her pussy.

All the while she was moaning and breathing heavily with her exertions, getting more and more vigorous as she tried to bring herself to an orgasm as the others looked on. Finally, after he felt she had taken long enough, he directed Rita, with his hands in her hair, to kneel down next to the bed and take the dildo from her friend and start to fuck her while licking her clit. without hesitation, Rita complied.

He moved up and once again put his cock to Judy's mouth and was pleased as she grabbed it with her now free hand and sucked it in with great enthusiasm, moaning around it in pleasure as her orgasm built closer and closer, until she finally went over the edge and exploded in an orgasm, her hips straining up from the bed trying to take in every thrust of the dildo and as much pressure as possible from Rita's tongue against her clit, until she finally collapsed back down into the bed.

Seeing Michael nod of approval to stop, Rita sat up, her face covered in her friend's juices and slowly removed the dildo from Judy's pussy. Judy moaned in protest as her pussy felt empty, her hips still moving in spasms as if she was looking for more, and Rita bent down and gave her pussy a few swipes with her tongue in fun, making Judy jolt upwards each time and moan around Michael's cock.

Rita finally gave up "torturing" her friend, got up and moved over to kiss her lover deeply, giving him a taste of all the juices on her mouth. When their mouths parted, he erotically licked the juices off the rest of her face as Judy rested, slightly delirious, laying below them with his cock still in her mouth. Once he and Rita parted completely he removed his cock from Judy's mouth and made her release him, apparently reluctantly.

"Don't worry, you will get more, much more, later." He began to remove the ties from her other wrist and had Rita take them from her ankles. Once she was free Rita helped sit her up slowly, and then lifted her to stand, the three of them now holding each other in a triangle of bodies, and they began to kiss each other in turn. First Judy and Rita kissed softly, then Judy turned to him and after sincerely thanking him, kissed him deeply, then he turned once more to his lover Rita and they kissed as Judy put more kisses on both their cheeks. It was an erotic, loving and tender moment for all of them in the aftermath of the intensity of what they had all just done. But as it always is, it had to end eventually and he broke it off from both of them.

"It is time to take a rest for all of us, but Judy first go fill all the wine glasses, including one for yourself." He was giving her a break, but it did not mean she was not going to serve them, or that her training was over by any means.

"Of course, sir," she replied.

"Let me help you," added Rita and the two ladies went arm in arm, both still beautifully naked and now feeling quite natural like that, to gather the glasses already used, wash them and pour more wine in each while getting a new glass for Judy. He was sitting naked rolling a joint on the porch as they came outside together and Judy handed him his glass.

He held it up to theirs and clicked glasses together as he toasted, "To my ladies... the best is yet to come."

And Rita replied, " To the best master a girl could possibly have."

To which Judy added, " To both of you, and a few little white pills to get a girl in trouble."

They all laughed as she brought to mind the almost forgotten reason they were here. But they all knew that there was no need for an excuse any more, and Judy had fully accepted her submissive position with the couple. He no longer needed any excuse to do as he pleased to her.

At his indication, the two ladies put pillows on the floor and sat at his feet, each leaning on his leg, both of them trailing one hand across his thigh to play with his cock and balls, provoking him to become erect once again. He lit the joint and passed it to Rita's free hand, who took her hit before passing it to Judy, and then to him again. Judy leaned in and took his cock, being pointed at her by Rita, into her mouth once again, holding it there until Rita touched her arm to let her know it was Judy's turn for a hit, and Rita's turn to suck her master's cock.

As she got off his cock and took the joint, Rita replaced her mouth on his cock with her own. So they rotated between smoking and sucking until the joint was finished. He could only think that there could not be any better way to spend his weekend than just like this. So they all sat and sipped the wine and the ladies continued to suck on his cock, not with the intention of making him come but for the sheer pleasure it gave themselves to share it between them.

They had been great friends for a long time, but this weekend brought them closer than anything else could ever have done. They were all lost in thought, enjoying the moment for quite a while as the afternoon waned. The dappled sunlight came on to the porch with a slight breeze as the sun moved lower, making it comfortably warm. It was a truly magical time for all of them as they were all lost in their own thoughts.

But like everything, it must eventually come to an end, and since neither of the ladies were going to make any move to stop, he as the one in charge finally told them, "You both realize we all smell of sex and sweat...which I normally have no problem with," he added lightheartedly, "but we all deserve a good swim to cool off and get clean before dinner."

Judy was still wearing her collar, and he told Rita to get hers and the leashes. Once both girls were properly collared, leashed and, of course, still naked, they led him walking arm in arm down to the lake. He looked on lustfully at the two nice asses that swayed back and forth in front of him, daydreaming about how he would abuse those soft mounds and use the very warm, very tight center of each later on. It will be particularly enjoyable to take Judy's anal virginity, but he knew patience.

Each lady carried a large beach towel and he had a blanket and his bag of toys. Soon they arrived at the small beach by the lake where they spread out the blanket, and the ladies turned to face him standing, waiting for his instructions. They both were smiling and were anticipating a good time swimming and frolicking in the lake as they stood holding hands like little schoolgirls waiting for recess. Naively Judy thought since he had already cum he was done for the day, like her ex and every other guy she ever knew.

"Judy, why are your legs held together like that?" he suddenly and harshly spit out the words at her. "Don't you even remember the first lesson I taught you?"

Judy was stunned by this, as it was so unexpected, and quickly moved her feet outwards, but she knew he was watching her and it only reinforced that her legs were not properly apart before.

"I..I...I'm sorry sir...I didn't realize it...it won't happen again Sir."

"And what should I do to make sure of that?" he asked her softly.

"Please sir, I won't forget again...I promise."

"But you promised last time too, so obviously you need a more effective reminder."

With some resignation, and a little fear of some unknown new punishment, her shoulders slumped as she looked down in submission, she replied, "Yes sir, whatever you think is best."

"That is for sure, but first the two of you go in the water for a while and clean off." He removed the collars from their neck as they were leather and better not to get wet, and handed them a loofa sponge and turned them to face the lake, swatted their asses lightly, and sent them off the the lake's edge.

They both squealed at the chill of the water as they slowly worked their way it, until they were both standing in water up to their waists, and turned to each other and first Rita began to rub her with the loofa, and then Judy took her time rinsing her friend's body, both taking lots of time on the others breasts and between their legs.

He watched from the blanket on the shore, enjoying the eroticism of his two slaves cleaning off the results of his using them for his pleasure, as they enjoyed playing with each other in the cool water, making themselves clean once again for him. Nipples quickly became erect from the cool water and the light breeze that blew in from across the lake, and so did his cock as he lay naked watching the show in front of him.

He told them to stand face to face, their nipples touching, and he had each one take the pair of touching nipples in between their fingers, squeezing them together in unison. Each time one of them squeezed a little harder, the other reciprocated with more of the same, until they played it as a game between them, seeing how hard they could squeeze and still take the pain it caused. Since any nipple pain for one was also felt by the other, they both squealed or moaned together as one or the other or both squeezed harder.

He watched them play before getting up and making his way out into the lake next to them. Once he got up close, he reached down between both their legs, one for each hand, and began to finger them under the water as they continued to hold and squeeze their nipples together. The ladies looked each other in the eyes as they realized what they needed to do to find the release they both now craved.

So as his fingers entered their pussies and his thumbs flicked across their clits, they both squeezed their nipples even harder, bringing a cry of pain to both their lips as they spasmed in a quick orgasm around his busy fingers. Their knees buckled and he was partially holding them up with his hands in their pussies, but after awhile they had both recovered and he released them. They both lowered themselves into the cool water uo to their shoulders and reached out to play with his cock that was just below the water.

After a few minutes they lifted themselves out again and began to wash him off, with both of them rinsing him off in as sensuous and erotic a manner as they could manage. He just stood there allowing them to bathe him, reveling in the two naked ladies that served him so well, particularly Judy who had never been exposed to anything like this and never would have imagined herself doing anything like this even just one day ago. And now he had the feeling she will never be able to go without it, and if he could read her mind would know he was right.

As she worked at washing him with her best friend, after being tortured in so many ways that she previously would have found abhorrent, and having so many orgasms after so long without one, each reaching pinnacles of sexual pleasure she had never reached before, she was not sure if she could to go back to her old life; this seemed so right to her. Her reaction to the pain and humiliation still surprised her, the way it made her wet and horny, and she surprised herself as she was thinking hopefully that whatever her next punishment for closing her legs was, it would be as deliciously painful and erotic for her as the other things he had done were.

How could she actually want anything like that she still couldn't figure out in her head, but she surely did in her heart and pussy. But she came out of her reverie as he dipped himself in the water and pulled both of them down with him with a splash. The three of them swam, played and laughed in the water until he finally advised them it was getting late, and waded out of the water. The ladies followed him.

He stood there as they picked up their towels and dried him off before drying each other. He had them pick up the collars and put them on each other once again. Once on, they knelt side by side on the blanket in front of him, the handle of the leash in their upraised hands offering it to him. He took them and, after lifting them both up to standing, began walking into the woods, but not towards the cabin. So neither one of the ladies knew where they were going or what he had planned for them, but Judy was quite aware she was going to get punished at some time and probably sooner than later.

So when he stopped at the top of a hill next to a large tree they were not surprised. It was an old tree with a wide saddle where it's trunk separated into two large separate trunks about three feet off the ground and went skyward. Each truck was at least two feet around and where they joined together the base was at least five feet wide, with the space between the two trunks almost two feet wide. On the 'saddle' there was a slight upraised spine that ran between the two trunks, making a narrow ridge that was about three inches high before coming to a sort of a point.

He indicated for Rita to kneel down, and she quickly did as commanded. He pulled on Judy's leash until she was directly in front of the tree saddle, and both ladies saw the step that was cut from a tree trunk in front of her feet. With a little prodding she stepped up on it and with a little more prodding she lifted her leg over the opening between the two trunks. She moved with great inward hesitation as she could see exactly what was going to happen, but knew that any outward hesitation would only make it worse in some way for her. So she lifted her leg and, with her legs automatically spread apart to go around the trunk below her, let herself down slowly onto the ridge of bark and wood.

When the rough bark began to press into her very sensitive and open pussy and against her inner thighs, she let out a gasp, and when he took her hand that was still holding some of the pressure off her pussy and pulled it up to attach it to a rope he had left there earlier attached to a branch above, she groaned out loud, and on losing the use of her other hand as it was also attached she gave a little scream of pain and gritted her teeth as she settled her full weight onto her pussy. She was on what the medieval torturers of women called 'The Horse', but here made by nature and her master.

She moaned out loud and said not completely coherently, "Nooo...please not there...owwww...please let me keep my arms... it hurts... my poor pussy..." Part of her recalled the dildo in her pussy when she was on the porch railing in a similar position, but this was so much worse with the roughness of the bark on her pussy and inner thighs.

She also knew she would not be released until he decided, but when he grabbed an ankle and bent her leg backwards at the knee and attached it to another rope by her ankle, and ran the rope around to the other side and attached the other now bent leg the same, so she could not get any relief even with her legs, she began to cry again, tears streaming down her face and she continued to beg for release, "Please sir, I will do anything...I'm sorry I closed my legs... never again... please don't leave me like this...owwww....unggh...." and so on, which he ignored of course.

"Now, what do we learn from this?" he asked her as he caressed her breasts.

"I'm sorry, Sir... I will never close my legs again," she sobbed.

"And why is that important to you?" he continued.

"Because it is your pussy, Sir," She said with as much conviction as she could muster.

.

"And..." he retorted.

"And it must be available to you at all times, Sir," she said with resignation.

"That is correct, and hopefully you will remember that in the future."

"Oh, I will Sir.... I will, please sir... I won't forget again.... please, can I get down now? please Sir... it hurts so bad..." she pleaded with some hope that he had made his point and would release her.

But instead he went over to his girlfriend and took her leash and, lifting her up, brought her over to her friend tied between the two tree trunks. She could see Judy's meaty pussy lips distended around the rough bark and the ridge that cut harshly into them, and when he caressed her pussy lips on the outside she sucked in her breath even though it was not painful in itself. He lifted Rita's hand to bring it to her friend's pussy, and had her stroke it. She could feel the roughness of the bark inside her right through the tender flesh, and when she looked up at Judy saw her pleading for mercy in her eyes, and Judy saw the pity in Rita's eyes though she knew there was nothing Rita could or would do for her.

1...45678...16