The Best Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Rita picked up the chain attached to the clips on Judy's nipples and pulled upwards until there was some tension and the clips were pulled up straight vertical. Judy realized what was expected and returned to licking Rita's pussy as best she could, and the tension on the clips went slack again.

She could not see much from her position under her friend as he went out and then returned, but knew immediately what he had done as the whip slashed across her open pussy. Her hips involuntarily lifted upwards in a futile escape response, and her legs tensed and pulled hard on their bonds trying to close.

She cried out with a scream muffled in Rita's pussy, and again when the next blow came. And then Rita began to pull on the clips on her nipples much harder while he continued to whip her exposed pussy over and over. Her screams melded into a single loud moan as tears flowed from her eyes, and Rita pressed herself down, grinding herself into her friend's face in pursuit of her own orgasm.

The whipping stopped for a moment when he moved up to next to Judy's head and whispered, "The whipping stops when Rita cums."

Judy immediately began to lick Rita for all she was worth, lashing at her cit with her tongue, and the whip again began slashing across her now very sensitive pussy, red stripes showing up across her abdomen, pelvis and thighs. She was unable to stop the groans and occasional outright screams of pain, but made sure she did not stop licking since she wanted this to stop as quickly as possible.

Within a very few minutes that seemed like an eternity to Judy, Rita had an explosive orgasm and released the chain holding up Judy's nipples, drenching her friend's face with her juices. Rita collapsed face down to lay on her friend, and she rested while comfortably feeling her friend's warm soft body beneath her, slightly wet with sweat from her ordeal.

Judy's pussy was in front of her face and she could see how red it was, as well as the red stripes across her mound, abdomen and thighs where the whip had lashed her. She wanted to lick and kiss them to comfort her friend, but knew he was watching and had given her no instructions to do so, so she just lay there.

He gave them both a few minutes to calm down before starting the next phase of his plan for the afternoon. He went outside to sit on the porch while they recovered, and Rita began to caress parts of the Judy's pained body almost automatically as they lay together on the bed, trying to comfort her friend after what had just been done to her. Of course Judy could not reciprocate since her arms and legs were still bound to the bed. Once he felt enough time had elapsed, he told Rita to get up, which she slowly obeyed as she extricated herself from on top of her friend's body.

"Now, lay back down on her, face up" he ordered Rita, which she accomplished much more quickly than she had gotten up. Soon she was lying on top of her friend again, except this time she was laying on her back. He moved her up a little so Rita's head was between her friend's breasts, but due to the difference in their heights their pussy's were one above the other; Rita's ass was on Judy's stomach.

Rita could feel her friend's pillow-like breasts flattened under the back of her head and her warm body on her back and ass. He went to the bag and got out several small velcro ties, with which he proceeded to attach Rita's wrists and ankles to the corresponding ones of her friend, so when he was done she was spread-eagled on top of her friend. Once again he went to the bag, this time getting out two little egg vibrators. He proceeded to insert one in each of their pussy's and he turned them on with the remotes, eliciting a quick response from both of them, both verbal and with a sharp movement of their hips.

Once again he left them together and alone. He deliberately went for a walk around the area to take more time, as he wanted them to go through the stages he knew would occur...first arousal, then true excitement, and finally frustration as they realized the vibrators were not strong enough or in the right position to give them any real satisfaction. And each would feel the other go through it together, enhancing both their arousal and submission under his complete control. As easily as he could give them pleasure, he could turn it into pain at any time, for any or no reason.

So when he came back almost a half hour later, he found two very horny and frustrated ladies on the bed, and as soon as they saw him they were begging him in unison,

"Please make me cum...Please fuck me...take it out and make me cum...fuck me...please fuck me..."

And so on it went on to his complete enjoyment, each begging at the same time, trying to be the one he took care of first. But being on the bottom, Judy did not have much hope for herself, but still begged as loud and passionately as her friend.

The begging became pleas of," No, please don't...I'll do anything... not that... please no...." as they saw him pick up the short multi-strand whip again. But he only placed it on top of Rita's stomach, with the tails flowing down across both their pussy's. The egg vibrator's still buzzed away, and as their hips lowered and raised the strands rubbed slightly across their sensitive, spread open pussy's. It was not much but every little sensation was magnified to them both right now.

He moved up and knelt down next to their heads, and began to passionately kiss first Rita, then moved down to Judy, and then back and forth over and over, his tongue probing and overpowering, his lips crushing against theirs, all the while they were gasping for breath as they both tried to reach that elusive orgasm. He eventually stood up and placed his erect cock against Judy's lips, and she hungrily took it into her mouth as best she could with no hands, working her head to move it in and out of her mouth to try and please him.

He began to shove it in and out, fucking her mouth and throat and Rita could feel the motions and hear the garbled sounds below and behind her, but could not see anything. He reached over and grabbed one of Rita's nipples and pulled on it, eliciting a gasp and even more motion of her hips as the pain shot straight from her nipple to her pussy, but it still did not bring her to an orgasm. While she was concentrating all of a sudden his wet warm cock was pushed against her mouth and she opened her lips and let him slide in.

She loved when he fucked her mouth, and she had long ago been trained by him how to control any gag reflex, but it was much harder bound without the use of her hands and her head turned to the side. So she relaxed as much as possible, closed her eyes and accepted the cock in her mouth and throat the best she could under the circumstances. As he held it in her deeply as possible, her nose pressed into his pubic hair, he picked up the whip from her stomach and quickly brought it down on her spread pussy, and made sure it also hit Judy's pussy underneath her. Judy screamed out in pain and surprise, but Rita could only issue a muffled noise as she was well gagged with his cock.

He wished she could know how fantastic a girl screaming around your cock could feel, the pain transferring directly to her contracting throat, and the whip came down again, and again. After several smacks, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and reinserted it in Judy's mouth. And then began to whip them again, this time making very sure it hit directly on Judy's pussy.

And he seemed successful as she screamed around his cock as well, while Rita let out her own unrecognizable noises as the top half of the strands went across her own pussy. He let this continue until both women were sobbing in pain, punctuated by the occasional new higher pitched scream from Judy as a strand hit across a particularly sensitive spot, like her clit, as it often did once he found the range.

Once again he pulled back and, after giving each one a long hard kiss, relishing in her saliva covered cheeks and chins, and tear streaked eye make-up, left them to calm down. Or at least as calm as they could get with the vibrators still humming in their pussy's, although the frustration of being perpetually aroused seemed like nothing compared to the pussy whipping they had just endured.

"What do you two have to say to me?" he asked quietly.

They both began to talk at the same time, each hoping to please him the most and get some privilege. " Thank you, Sir." "Thank you for punishing me, master." "I hope I pleased you, sir." "Please sir, may I have your cock?"

It had amazed him for a long time how very normal women, who would never allow anyone to treat them in any way even remotely like this under any other circumstances, would thank him profusely and with real honesty, and practically beg him for more torture and sexual abuse, as long as he made them orgasm. And more they will surely get, as the weekend was not even half over. But for now he wanted to reward his girlfriend, but only after they had both had some time to think about what he had done and might do next.

So he took his time once again, letting their tension build as he left the room and, after filling another glass of wine, took a walk down to the lake and just sat for a while enjoying the scenery and thinking about how lucky he was. Two women to be his sex slaves, accepting any torture he devised, and submitting to any of his sexual desires. That they also enjoyed it in a perverted way was truly a bonus. At least Judy seemed to have accepted her fate for the weekend, and Rita and long ago accepted her role in their relationship.

He mused on whether it would be a one-time thing, as he and Rita had planned, or now that so much was out in the open would she become a regular part of their sex life? Judy understood by now this was not the first time he had done this and from what he could tell, he didn't think Judy could give up her submission and the painful pleasures that came with it. And Rita sure didn't seem to mind having another person give her oral sex, and him having another person to punish could only be to her own advantage.

Rita would be the first to admit the pain enhanced her sexual arousal and often times even made her cum or at least enhanced it, and she could not do without it forever. She now realized she also actually enjoyed watching him do things to her friend, and participating in it. Both women had time to think about all that had happened, their needs and desires, and where this weekend would take them in the future as they lay one on top of the other, obscenely spread naked and available. Not knowing if he was nearby, both knew keeping silent was prudent as they had learned the hard way, so they had plenty of time to consider their thoughts without interruption.

After a while, knowing he had things to do and not wanting to leave them alone for too long, he arose and slowly made his way back to the cabin. As he entered the room quietly so they would not hear him, he saw them bound as he had left them, the sound of the vibrating eggs still humming away and their hips slowly moving up and down, trying to get some sexual relief.

It really was a beautiful sight to behold, the larger and fuller woman laying under his spread-eagled, more petite girlfriend, juices leaking out of both pussy's and garbled noises coming from both their mouths as they moaned softly in frustration. He got out his cell phone and began taking pictures, first of them both, and then in close up detail every part of them. They realized what he was doing as the first sound of a picture being taken was heard by them both, but neither one said anything out of fear. They both knew he could and would do as he pleased and their best option was to accept it quietly.

He could read both their minds as he said, "Don't worry, these won't go any farther than the three of us. I will delete them all before we leave, unless you want copies to be kept as a souvenir of this hopefully memorable vacation!" He brought the phone down so Judy could see it and scrolled through the pictures.

"Oh my God," was all she could say to the pictures he held before her, her friend laying spread naked across her own naked body, and she realized how obscene and erotic it looked. Then the one of her pussy came on the screen, with the vibrator wire showing and the juices of arousal dripping down to her ass mixed with those dripping from her friend's pussy right above hers, and thin stripes of red on her breasts, thighs and pussy where the whip had struck.

She had never watched much porn and never really saw her own pussy in such detail. Before today she had never actually seen any pussy so close up, but now she had surely seen, and tasted, Rita's. Lots of firsts for her today, that was sure, and although it had been painful and humiliating at times, she was truly glad she had agreed to all this instead of going to jail or losing her best friend. He then showed the pictures to his lover, and gave her another deep and long, passionate kiss.

He got up and removed the shorts and sandals he had put on for his walk to the lake, and once again brought his cock to Judy's lips, and she sucked him for a few minutes without him pushing it down her throat, him just filling her mouth with the head, and it was actually pleasurable to her. He pulled it out from her mouth with a pop, and brought it to his lover's mouth for her to do the same, softly suckling on the head of his cock, tasting the drops of pre-cum that formed from his arousal.

When he felt she had done enough and he knew she had relaxed enough, he pulled it out of her mouth and went to sit on the bed next to their spread legs. He pulled on the vibrating egg in Rita's pussy and she groaned in disappointment as he turned it off and slowly pulled it out of her. He watched with amusement as she moved her hips as if to beg for something, her pussy now feeling empty, and as maddening as the vibrator was she needed something, anything, to fill her again.

He stood up and went to the foot of the bed. He got up on it and knelt between their outstretched legs, holding his cock in one hand. Holding himself up with his free hand he lay himself down on his lover and placed his cock head at her wet and inviting opening.

She smiled as she felt his body weight on hers and his cock touched her now highly sensitive place, and began to beg him, "Yesss...Please fuck me...please fuck me now... I need you in me so bad...please ...please..."

Suddenly in one hard stroke he was fully inside her, causing her to gasp and exhale, "Uuunnngghhhh" as his cock filled her up.

Beneath her Judy felt her friend be impaled by the cock as Rita's ass was forced down onto her. Then he slowly pulled his cock back out and held himself so only the tip was in her, and she lifted her hips to try and get it back inside her, all the while pleading, "Fuck me, please fuck me, please fuck meeeee...."

When he felt she had been teased long enough and had begged well enough, he plunged back in as hard as he could, until his pubic hair was grinding on her clit. And then he began to fuck her, in and out went his cock and after all the denial of the last hour was finally over, she immediately began to have an explosive orgasm. If she was not tied down, she thought she would have fallen off of the bed, but she was and so she could only lay there and take the furious fucking she was finally getting.

"God... nngggh.... thank you master...please don't stop oooohhh...fuck your pussy.... your pussy... harder...ungggh....harder..." and more garbled words came out as her orgasms continued, and he kept on fucking her until she was truly unintelligible. Her face turned from side to side, drool ran from the side of her mouth and down her cheeks to coat Judy's breasts.

He kept on fucking her, varying from hard to soft, fast to slow, never letting her get used to the rhythm. He bit and pulled on her breasts with his teeth, and holding her hair pulled her head back, and called her a slut and a whore and made her admit she wanted more, he eventually kept her in a state of delirium and continuous orgasm, naked flesh on top of her and naked flesh beneath her, and best of all the hard, throbbing flesh inside her.

And all this time Judy was under her, feeling every thrust like it was into her as her friend pulled on the ties that bound them together by wrists and ankles, and pressed her head into her breasts, or her ass into her groin, but still with none of the ultimate satisfaction from actually getting fucked. Rita's head was pushed back hard into her breasts and her eyes actually rolled back into her head as her orgasms just went on and on.

From above he looked Judy in the eyes as he fucked Rita, smiling at her and watching her face contort, with Rita's body writhing on top of her while the vibrator egg still buzzed away inside her pussy. He knew all she wanted was to change places with Rita, but she also knew she could only wait until he was done or decided to fuck her instead. After already ejaculating several times earlier that day, he took his time fucking Rita, in no hurry to cum again, and took up a steady but still forceful thrusting into her sopping wet pussy.

He had always been able to last a long time, but this time he went all out to make it last, never letting her have any relief from the continuous orgasm that never seemed to stop, and he kept it up for at least a half hour before he finally held himself still inside her. As she began to recover a little he gave several more quick strokes, eliciting more moans of pleasure, before pulling out fully.

His cock was dripping with her juices, and they were also flowing down her ass to her friend's pussy, and she all of a sudden felt so empty and called out, " Noooo, more please...don't stop...I need your cum...fuck more...more...please..." Her voice trailed off and she collapsed down into her friends body in sublime exhaustion. But all Judy could think about was when would he do that to her.

He lifted himself up and off the bed and moved around once more to bring his cock, now dripping in Rita's juices and smelling of her sex, to above Judy's mouth and she looked up at him with obvious desire for his cock. Seeing his intent, she opened her mouth and said with true conviction, "Please let me clean off your cock, Sir." He leaned down and rubbed his slick cock all over her face before letting it slide into her mouth.

She bobbed her face up and down to lick and suck the entire length as best she could, and as he pulled it out of her mouth asked her, "You love my cock, don't you?"

She took a breath and said, "Yes Sir, I love your cock anywhere you want to put it."

"And you love the taste of your friend's pussy, don't you?"

"Yes Sir, thank you for letting me taste her."

"Don't worry, you will get plenty of more chances for that."

"Thank you, Sir" she replied.

None of this exchange was lost on Rita even as she was lost in her own exhausted thoughts about what had happened both just now and the entire day. As best she could tell, it seemed like this was going to be a more permanent situation than either of them had planned. She had assumed once the weekend was over and Judy had been punished for stealing her meds, everything would go back to normal, but now she could not see how that could ever happen.

Judy's submissive and erotic side was always previously hidden behind her tough but false bravado personality. Like so many women who finally realized what they needed, she had now been exposed and there was no doubt she enjoyed it, even through the pain.

But he had not yet come again and decided to go for it, so he left Judy with her open mouth looking for more cock and went back to the end of the bed. He climbed up and once again leaned forward and placing his cock to Rita's pussy, pressed it inside once more to her shock.

1...34567...16