The Best Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally stopped they felt some relief, thinking he was done when he untied the rope holding their chests together. But he had them lean back as far apart as they could, hanging from their wrists while remaining attached to the porch rail by the dildos. Both of their breasts were still bound in firm round balls, the nipples stretched and sensitive.

Once they were in position, the whip suddenly flew through the air and accurately landed across the top of both of Rita's breasts before he quickly brought it down hard across Judy's large, round distended tits. Each cried out in pain as the whip landed and left red streaks across their breasts. Back and forth, over and over the whip flew through the air, landing on the top, sides and particularly the nipples of the women until finally they were continuously crying and screaming in pain and begging him to stop.

But he did not concern himself with their cries, and in fact became even more aroused and just continued, and even on occasion the whip landed across the thighs or on the crotch of one woman or the other, and he concentrated there for a while, hitting across her pussy several times before going to the other one for more of the same, and then on the ass, but much harder than before.

They almost seemed grateful when he went back to their breasts, and he finally gave them one last very hard stroke across the front of each breast before putting the whip on the rail between them. He put his hands to caress the whipped tits of his lover and her friend and could feel the heat and welts, and see the red marks that had quickly developed. He moved his hands down to feel the wetness that soaked out from between their legs onto the rail and the inside of their thighs.

"You seem to have enjoyed that ladies... does anyone want more? I might even make you cum if I try harder," he said with a laugh in his voice.

The women were breathing heavily but together cried out, "No, no thank you sir...please no more....".

"Did either of you cum?" he asked, and both women shook their heads no. Neither one felt in control enough to talk right then.

"Would you like to?" he asked again and both women shook they heads yes emphatically, to which he replied, "Well, we will see if that is possible in a while."

He was grinning to himself as he left them as is and returned to the chair and sat down, poured himself another glass of wine. He sat and looked at the two naked ladies with the clearing and lake in the background, with breasts still tied up tight and numerous red streaks across them as well as on their asses, backs and thighs. Their arms remained lifted overhead but they were too weak for that to provide any real support while straddling the rail of the porch with the large dildos still buried deep inside their pussy's.

Feeling the emotional depth of their shared situation, suddenly the ladies leaned forward and their lips met, their breasts pressed together once more as they kissed deeply. It was an erotic but also terribly obscene picture, and he delighted in their mutual suffering and pleasure. As he enjoyed the wine and smoked the joint, he could only think what a beautiful thing it was, with his wonderful lover and her friend here only for his enjoyment and amusement. And enjoy them he would.

He leaned over and pulled two small devices from the bag, and neither woman was able to see what they were and silently questioned each other, Judy imploring with her eyes to see if her friend knew what was next, but she saw the same questioning in Rita's eyes. Sitting down, after taking a sip of wine he picked up one small device in each hand and pressed a button on each.

He heard the sounds before the women began to react, as it took a moment for them to realize what it was. The dildos in their pussies had begun to vibrate, softly and just enough to feel. Both women pulled on the ropes holding their wrists, trying to position their pussies to receive the best feelings and hopefully get to an orgasm. But it was not strong enough a vibration to achieve anything but more arousal and frustration, and he left it set there for quite a while as he sipped wine.

Every now and then he would increase the power slightly, incrementally making it harder for them to stay still, yet still not nearly enough to get to orgasm. The two women who had shared the pain of the whipping now shared in the frustration of the continuing vibrations emanating from their pussies, causing greater and greater arousal with no relief. He had edged Rita like this before and she knew she could endure it and be rewarded for her submission, but Judy had never before been subjected to such perverse torture.

Eventually Judy could not take it any more and shouted out, "Please, Sir! Make me cum, please I can't take it anymore... please finish me... please... I need... cum... cum...."

He quickly turned off her vibrator, and she screamed, "No...not offf...more... faster ...please...."

But ignoring her at the same time he turned Rita's up to high and watched as she moved herself as best she could back and forth on the nubs on her clit, and by pulling on her arms moved slightly up and down on the dildo, and her friend watched up close as Rita reached her orgasm, before collapsing in complete exhaustion, hanging by her wrists with all her weight on her dildo filled pussy.

He turned off her vibrator and suddenly turned Judy's up to high, surprising her but happy as she followed Rita's example and quickly worked as best she could to position herself to make herself cum. She did not notice as he stood and picked up the whip again, and then the cane in his other hand. He brought the whip down across her breasts and almost simultaneously the cane across her ass, and continued to whip and cane her as she moved closer and closer to orgasm, not caring about the pain but unable to ignore it, thinking that he wouldn't stop until she came, and also hoping he wouldn't, concentrating as the sensations throughout her body merged and concentrated in her pussy, getting her closer and closer.

She began to spasm around the vibrating dildo filling her pussy and gushed her female fluids to wet the rail and her thighs even more than they already were. When she had finally finished she also collapsed in exhaustion, hanging limply by her wrists, the rail pressed hard between her legs. And all this had happened right in front of her best friend, watching from only inches before her, sharing her distress, and pleasure. Yet she was not embarrassed at all, perversely glad to have shared it with her friend.

All she could mumble softly was, "Oh my god...oh god...unbelievable... thank you sir...I never knew it could be like that... the pain... pain... made me cum..."

Judy looked up into the knowing eyes of her friend, who was not surprised at how her lover could take her friend from pain to pleasure with such ease and control of her body and emotions. "Is it always this good... and bad?" Judy asked Rita.

Rita just smiled, nodded yes and said, "Sometimes better.. and sometimes worse..."

Her girlfriend thought to herself she could not wait to see what else he would do to her, and now wanted this weekend to last longer than they had planned, if it was to be like this. She had expected some punishment and maybe to be used sexually, but this was beyond anything she ever had imagined. And he had not even fucked her yet!

Even though the whip and cane had hurt a lot, she knew it somehow only enhanced the pleasure that came later. The pain brought her pleasure. The pain brought her pleasure! He watched her carefully as she was silently thinking all this and more, her emotions showing on her face, and when she saw him looking at her she knew he knew exactly what she was thinking, and she knew that he knew he could do anything he wanted and she would accept it willingly, even with enthusiasm. Trust and desire combined with submission had replaced fear and pride. And he knew it all as well.

He left them like that, hanging limply from the rafter, to settle down for another fifteen minutes or so as he rested in the rocking chair, finishing the glass of wine from before. As they recovered they just waited patiently in silence for him to decide to release them, although both felt they had been there quite long enough already and just wanted to lay down and get that damned dildo out before he decided to make it vibrate again.

He eventually got up and came over to them, giving his lover a deep long kiss before giving a little peck on the cheek of her girlfriend before starting to untie them, first the ropes holding their knees and ankles together and then, while helping to hold them steady, unhooked the ropes holding their wrists to the ceiling. Once they had the use of their hands they both held the rail in front of them. First for Rita and then Judy he placed the box under their foot on the porch side, and they gingerly lifted themselves off the dildo until it popped free, still wet and glistening from their juices in the dappled late afternoon sun. They lifted their legs over the rail with his help, and each fell to the floor of the porch in a heap, holding each other for comfort in the afterglow of that unbelievable experience. He left them there, sat back down with his bare feet resting on Judy's ass and waited until they recovered.

After a while they began to stir and Rita sat up and said she had to go to the bathroom to pee. He waited a few moments just to make her wait before giving her permission to go, and she quickly got on all fours and crawled into the cabin, closing the bathroom door behind her. As Judy and Michael waited, she also sat up and said she also had to use the bathroom to pee. He told her to wait until Rita returned.

He watched with some amusement as she squirmed and squeezed her legs together as the need to pee increased. When his girlfriend returned he asked her to get the leash and put it on her friend; she quickly complied and handed him the end of the leash. Her friend was still sitting on the floor when he started to walk off the porch putting tension on the leash, pulling her towards him.

"But I need to pee," She pleaded.

"I know, that is why you need to go for a walk like any good little puppy." He pulled a few times lightly on the leash for emphasis.

She pleaded, "No, please don't make me..."

But she was already resigned, and the need to pee was more than her embarrassment could withstand. So she began to follow behind him on her hands and knees, her ass and pussy wiggling in full view of her friend following behind her, as she crawled across the open space in front of the cabin. Somehow now it became really humiliating to be seen like this by her, knowing her pussy and thighs showed the wet evidence of her arousal as she crawled forward like an animal.

The space was covered in grass, leaves and pine needles so it was not too hard on her hands and knees, but it was not very comfortable. The distance was not that far as he brought her over to a large tree where he stopped. She looked up at him, eyes still pleading and even beginning to tear in embarrassment, but he was unyielding as he looked down on her with a thin smile where only he got the joke.

So she finally resigned herself to the force of nature, lifted her leg like she had seen dogs do many times and, relaxing the muscles, let loose a stream of warm yellow pee on the base of the tree. She moaned in relief as her bladder was emptied and watched as the strong stream of pee hit the tree, splashed and ran down the side onto the ground next to her. She could smell its heady odor but only thought of how much better she felt now, until she came back to her senses and realized that she was on her hands and knees in the woods, naked, collared and leashed, and a man and her best friend had watched her pee, something not even her husband had ever seen.

But the humiliation was not complete until he bent down and petted her hair and put a piece a candy to her mouth as a treat and said, "Good puppy...good housebroken puppy," and stood up to lead her back to the porch.

She took the candy in her mouth and followed with her head down in shame. When she was up on the porch again, he removed the leash. He told her to go get cleaned up, bring them each another glass of wine, and then she could make them some lunch. Grateful there was not going to be any more torture or humiliation, at least for now, she got up and they heard the bathroom door close and the water running for a while before they could hear her in the kitchen.

She brought them each a glass of wine, and they clinked the glasses together to his toast, "To helping Judy with her drug problem." Judy stood silently nearby for new instructions.

He turned to Judy and said, "Ok, you can make us lunch now, but first you need to be properly dressed for it." Somehow Judy didn't think it was going to be the usual housedress and apron she wore at home, and right she was. He got up and rummaged inside his bag, taking out a few items.

"Stand up straight, hands on your head, legs apart," he ordered her, to which she complied standing in front of the chair Rita sat in. He took out a pair of alligator clips with a short chain between them and, pinching each nipple in turn, attached them and adjusted the screw tighter until she was moaning, checking with a tug that they were on tight enough so he knew they were secure.

He took another pair of larger clamps and bending down attached one to each of her pussy lips and, once he was sure they were secure, attached small weights hanging from the clamps, pulling down on them. They hurt but so far she figured she could manage. But then he lifted up her large breasts and placed the chain between them in her mouth, telling her to hold it there so she closed her mouth and held the chain between her teeth.

She was still doing fine until he let her breasts down again and the weight of them pulled on the clips on her nipples by the chain in her mouth, stretching them quite nicely indeed he thought. She was obviously struggling with this new pain as he stroked her nipples with his fingers, feeling the stretched skin and arousing her even more. She wanted to scream but the chain held in her mouth required she kept it closed, so just whimpered in pain.

"OK, you can go make us a snack now. And keep everything just as it is until you get back or else I might have to punish you," he said.

She could only imagine what could be worse, but knew she did not want to find out. And with the weights swinging from the clamps on her pussy while she walked with her legs apart as best as possible, and the chain pulling fiercely on her stretched nipples, she walked gingerly to the kitchen. She worked as fast as possible, but not so fast that it pulled any more than necessary on her pussy lips or nipples.

She made two turkey sandwiches and some fruit salad and chips and finally returned with them on plates on a tray, and once serving the couple went back to the kitchen for more wine for them to drink with their meal. After filling both glasses, she stood there waiting for further instructions. He got up and holding her breasts up, let her release the chain from her mouth so when he let them down it hung from her nipples. She breathed a sigh of relief since even though the clips were still attached, it was much less painful than when stretched upwards.

"You may sit at our feet,." he told her, and she knelt down on the floor in between their chairs. They enjoyed their meal, eating slowly, periodically one or the other would take a bit of food and feed it to the woman sitting at their feet, like the puppy she was becoming. She looked up appreciatively each time they gave her something and he could only think how fast she had already accepted her fate.

After their leisurely lunch, he told Judy to clean up and come back as fast as possible. She got up, and still waddling a little from the clamps and weights on her pussy, she took the dishes to the kitchen and washed them, returning and kneeling almost automatically in front of the couple she was serving. Both of them were now naked.

He rolled and lit a joint, passing it to Rita. She took a hit and then passed it to Judy, who gratefully took a few hits before passing it back to him. You may wonder why he was giving her pot while punishing her for using prescription drugs. First, that was a different time and pot was seen as benign and different from hard drugs, and not addictive. Second, she was not stealing from Rita or her job to get it. Third, she would not lose her job or be jailed for pot, while there was real risk if she did not stop using pills.

Before he took another hit ordered Judy, "Make Rita wet for me."

They both knew what that meant and Rita spread her legs and Judy leaned forward and began to lick her friend's pussy. Not very long ago she would have fought like a banshee at even the suggestion, but now it was with true desire that she complied. Rita put one hand on her head to guide her while continuing to take turns smoking the joint, Judy stopping to take her turn before returning to her duties.

When the joint was finished he told Judy, "Now get me hard."

So Rita took her hand from her friend's head and Judy moved over in front of him, and quickly took his cock in her mouth, sucking and bobbing up and down with as much enthusiasm as she could muster. She had never been a big fan of giving oral (and had never before given oral to a woman before this trip), but being ordered to do it to both of them under threat of punishment was somehow very exciting to her. She also wanted to prove to Rita she could be as good as she was at this simple task that women had mastered for generations.

She stuffed and held his cock into her throat over and over, even as she still gagged each time, showing him that she wanted to do this more than anything else, to please him. She only wanted to feel him cum, his warm seed filling her mouth and sliding down her throat. And when he finally pulled her off, she actually felt empty and groaned as she tried to continue to keep him in her mouth.

"Don't worry, you will get lots more of that later. But you can't be so greedy... your friend here deserves some too." It was a subtle change but Judy's mind didn't object in any way to the word 'deserve', as if it was a valuable present he bestowed upon women, or withheld at his pleasure, and something to be grateful for, and she was.

He got up and held out his hand for Rita to get up as well. Her pussy was soaking wet from Judy's ministrations, and she really needed to get fucked, but also knew to wait until he told her what he had planned. "Let's go inside for a while." Taking Rita's hand he moved into the cabin and to the bedroom, which made her very happy. Judy followed behind, still clamped on her nipples and pussy lips.

"Lay down on the bed, face up," he told Judy, and she lay face up as he ordered. He took out the ties he had already attached to the bed corners and secured her wrists and ankles with her spread-eagled, her pussy open and obviously wet. Judy hoped she would be fucked, hard and soon. The clamps and weights were still attached to her pussy lips and they hung down to her ass, pulling in a differently painful way than when they were hanging straight down.

"Sit on her face," he ordered Rita, who proceeded to straddle her head with her legs, facing Judy's feet, and lowered her pussy down on her friends face as she sat upright. She smiled as she felt herself being licked, her friend actually pushing her tongue out all the way to reach her erect clit before pushing it into and around her pussy over and over. Judy quickly felt her face being coated in Rita's juices, but stopped and gasped as he removed the clamps from her pussy, which was very painful as the blood returned to the area, but she again hoped that would mean she finally was going to be fucked.