The Best Part of Waking Up

Story Info
Waking up is the best part of the day.
3.4k words
4.33
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been the movement which started to wake me. But it wasn't until I felt the unmistakable sensation of bare breasts pressing firmly against my back and erect nipples burning into my skin that I fully gave up sleep. She conformed her body to mine in a classic spooning position. An arm draped over my side, her right hand spread out on my upper belly, then slowly moved up to my chest. Her fingers found my nipple, gently squeezing and rolling it as I simultaneously felt her soft lips kiss my back. Soon she was kissing my back with an open mouth, biting and tonguing my skin, sending a rush of blood to my sleeping soft member. I groaned aloud, her passion igniting a roaring fire in my soul.

Reaching behind me, I ran my hand across her naked hip, grasping her ass. I squeezed her bare buttock, pulling her towards me as I pushed back into her, encouraging her. I was rewarded with a groan from deep within her throat, the feel of her teeth on my back as she bit down hard, just this side of painful, and the grinding her hips into me; humping me from behind.

Time ceased to existed. This may have gone on for seconds or hours, it was impossible to tell, so consuming was the growing fire. A particularly loud moan (was that from me or from her). Another almost-painful bite on my back, and her fingers left my nipple as her hand traveled southward. Reaching into my sleeping pants she wrapped her hand around my erection sending hot coals racing throughout my body. She began to slowly stroke me while continuing to thrust her hips into me from behind.

My breath became ragged as did hers. Our combined groans and moans were almost continuous. Our mutual thrusting had achieved an ancient rhythm, as old as sex itself. We were entering a state which was the start of both intense fucking and deep love making. Sex in its highest form. The kind of sex which was only possible between long time lovers, partners, soul mates.

A groan of frustration escaped my lips as her hand left my cock. Before I could react further I felt her hands, shaky, grabbing desperately at the waistband of my sleeping pants, pulling downward. In the blink of an eye she had stripped me, her hand first caressing my naked ass, then sliding around my hip and latching back on to my throbbing erection. She pressed her naked body back into me, returning to her grinding from behind. The hair on her mound was rubbing against my ass, making me crazy with desire.

The bare skin, no longer hindered by clothing of any kind, acted as a bellows causing the furnace of passion between us to rise exponentially. A nip of her teeth on my back, then she threw her right leg over me and moved her hand up to my shoulder, grasping tightly from the front. Her pelvic thrusts continued, coating my thigh with her wetness. After only a few seconds, and with a growl of frustration, she began pulling. I, now as desperate as she, rolled to my back, eager to experience what was coming next.

Like a predator, hungrily she pounced covering my mouth with hers. A deep moan rose from her throat as her tongue sought, and met, mine. Her hand returned to my erection, stroking slowly while we kissed. She continued to thrust, rubbing her wet pussy against my thigh leaving her fluids dripping down the side of my leg.

I made a quarter turn and sought her breast with my left hand. I loved toying with her hard nipples. My right slid slowly up from her ass, caressing her back and pulling her closer. My hand came to a stop behind her head where I gripped her hair tightly and pulled her into me, desperate to deepen our kiss. Bruising our lips with the strength of our passion, our tongues wrestled like two Greeks in the first Olympics. God I loved this woman!

With a deep moan, and an exclamation of desperation from me, she broke our kiss. The fire and desire in her eyes was approaching atomic though, so I had no doubt what was coming next would be memorable. Sliding her body down she engulfed my cock between her sublime, substantial breasts, stroking me with their softness. I grunted and began to thrust involuntarily. After tit fucking me for some time, she looked at me again and smiled, dropping lower.

Staring into my eyes and inciting my lust further, she opened her mouth taking in the top third of my cock. She moaned as she swirled her tongue around the frenulum, that especially sensitive area on the lower side of the penis where the shaft meets the head. Her expert tonguing of this area instantly caused me to again begin thrusting. She let out a grunt of triumph and I felt her lips tightening. I knew this was her attempting to smile even while her lips were stretched around my girth.

The pleasures she took in the act was obvious. It was as if she enjoyed the penetration of her mouth, me fucking her mouth, almost as much me fucking her pussy. I was enthralled, completely under her spell, unable to look away. Her eyes locked with mine while she continued to make love to my erection with her lips and tongue.

Soon she closed her eyes and concentrated on taking me deeper. When we reached her throat she began to swallow, pulling me further. I threw my head back, my loud groan bordering on a shout. My hands moved to either side of her head. After several seconds of being massaged by her throat she backed off, back to the top third while she regained her breath. Her eyes again locked onto mine, her face glowing, relishing the control she had over me, the pleasure she was giving me. A short time later, her eyes closed again and she repeated the process. After several attempts she finally found her nose pressed against my pubis, my cock deeply embedded in her throat, the swallowing action taking me right to the edge, but it was too soon for that.

I tapped her, desperate to postpone my climax. She ignored me at first, intent on claiming her conquest. In a last ditch effort to maintain some control, I grabbed her by the hair and pulled upwards, groaning, straining to hold back. She finally relented. Cold air encompassed me as her mouth finally left my saliva covered erection. She sat up, a grin of triumph on her face, and began crawling up my overstimulated body. Like a tigress stalking her prey, she moved. The sight of her like this only increased the fire burning within me.

Soon she was lying fully stretched out on top of me, with those magnificent breast pressing into my lower chest, her nipples hard and insistent. As soon as her mouth was in range I leaned forward, desperate to continue our kissing. It had always been both of our favorite forms of foreplay and god was she good at it. Our tongues danced as she returned to thrusting her hips, rubbing her pussy up and down my raging erection. Coating me with her fluids. My cock was throbbing. Between her saliva and her essence my cock was as hard, slick, and ready as any in history.

After a short time of increasingly frenzied kissing she sucked in my lower lip and bit, eliciting a grunt from me, and I pull her ass hard against me. A loud groan and a shudder signaled the end of foreplay. A crazed look of animal lust now possessed her eyes and with one final stroke up my hardness, she tilted her hips, catching my head with her opening. Again, capturing my gaze, she she moved downward, forcing my the head of my cock into her wet, welcoming opening. Holding it there for one, brief, tortuous moment, she began sliding downward, consuming me even as she maintained her predatory gaze to my eyes. I was utterly hypnotized. I didn't want to look away. Indeed, I could not look away. The world could explode around us and I would have been unable to break eye contact with her. She lowered herself onto me, her mouth opened and she released a long, breathy moan as she pulled me into her, consuming my body just as her eyes consumed my soul.

When she had taken 3/4 of my length into her, her eyes snapped shut and she started to shudder. Her groan turned into a series of moan/grunts as her hips started involuntarily thrusting, and I could feel the spasms of her vaginal walls as she climaxed.

This wasn't the first time she came as I entered her, but it may as well have been for nothing else in the universe existed at that moment. No past, no future, only that moment. The sight and sound of her in the throws of ecstasy had always been the single most erotic combination I knew, and her first of the day was no different.

Throughout the climax her involuntary thrusts continued to suck me in, physically, mentally, and spiritually. She rode the wave, completing the descent onto my hardness and fully impaling herself. Her orgasm continued throughout and when she had finally taken all of me, when her clit finally pressed against my pubic bone, her eyes sprung back opened and she suddenly sat up, her hands on my abdomen. Her thrusts took on new vigor as she rocked herself against me, extending the orgasm as long as possible. Eventually she slowed and the squeezing spasms on my cock came to a stop.

After a moment, focus returned to her eyes and she looked down on me. It was my turn to give a grin of triumph. Though I had done little myself to earn the sight of her in such a sublime state, it was still my cock on which she had climaxed. This alone fed my need to give her pleasure. It stoked my ego and I considered it a victory. She returned my smile at first. Then, with a tilt of her head, her grin turned lopsided as though a challenge had been received and accepted. The hunger sprang back into her eyes. Never breaking my gaze, she leaned back, hands on my upper thighs, and began riding me in earnest.

I had purposely held back during our first round, trying to maintain my composure but letting her fuck me however she desired. Now I was free to participate, my hands roaming, caressing her skin, following the curves of her waist to her hips and thighs, back up her sides, down her abdomen to just above her mound, then reaching up to squeeze her magnificent breasts while tweaking and pinching her erect nipples.

Her position and vigor didn't allow a lot of movement on my part, but once I could see she was climbing to another peak I grabbed her waist and began tilting my hips in time with her movements. I was pushing my ensconced cock forward with her down stroke, increasing the pressure to her anterior vaginal wall with my erection and maximizing the stimulation to her G spot. It became clear this was the right move as her ascent increased dramatically with every thrust.

She had always been straightforward about fucking. She didn't want or like any of the tricks promoted by so-called experts who professed to know secret techniques. Early in our relationship I had read widely and tried a number different moves, rhythms, and patterns in an attempt to increase her pleasure. These had inevitably resulted in frustration for her and for me. She loved to fuck. We enjoyed any number of positions. And frequently. In fact, we never met a position we couldn't enjoy together. But she also preferred it to be a celebration of our compatible body parts rather than of unusual techniques. I had long ago learned that when something was working, when she was rising toward a climax, it was in both our best interest to just keep doing what we were doing until she reached her explosion. The one exception had been when I helped her discover her G spot one night while going down on her. From that night on it was never a wrong move to incorporate stimulation of that spongy mass of nerves into whatever position we were using.

This morning was no exception. She had already been rising towards her second orgasm, but as I tilted to ensure the head of my penis rubbed that special bundle with every stroke, the rocket she was sitting astride began a quick countdown. I watched with awe with as her engines ignited and she began her liftoff.

This was when things got tricky. She had begun her orgasm, nothing could stop that now, but I knew if I wanted to ensure a truly memorable explosion I needed to continue stimulating her G spot while she rode the wave. As she began cumming, her movements became more erratic I grasped her hips to give me more control and for a feel for how she was moving. While never perfect, our years together had given me plenty of experience at reading her body and I was able to successfully continue repeated contact with her internal pleasure button. After several seconds of a long and magnificent orgasm the booster rocket finally kicked in. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. The pitch and tempo of her cries and grunts and long, drawn-out moans increased by several steps, becoming frantic as she literally convulsed on my cock.

My focus on her and on maximizing her orgasmic bliss were the only reason I did not lose all control and explode myself, filling her with copious amounts of pent up semen. I was dancing on the edge to be sure, but wasn't ready to surrender myself to my own petite morte quite yet. I was submerged in a constant and gratifying pleasure. Like a long-drawn out low level, almost-orgasm. But keeping all of my concentration on her, her movements, and her glorious climax kept me just this side of my own. Barely.

At some point in her convulsions she had leaned forward with her hands moving to my abdomen as her orgasm continued. After an undetermined amount of time relishing the view of my bride in the throws of ecstasy, I gave a couple quick thrusts again targeting her G spot. With this, she reached an epic crescendo. If her orgasm had started like a rocket lifting off and booster kicking in, this was like jumping to light speed. There was no buildup, just an instantaneous jump beyond time-space.

Her eyes closed, her mouth opened, her body arched, and she threw her head back. Her breathing stopped and all sound ceased as she began slowly falling back, arms still outstretched. I grabbed her wrists, holding her in place for a moment before pulling her forward. She fell heavily on my chest. Her spasms on my cock continued for some time. Eventually the movement stopped, save for her panting breaths. It appeared to me she faded from consciousness for a time so I just held her, caressing her neck, back, and ass, kissing her head, and occasionally pulsing my member still deep inside her.

After the 4th or 5th time pulsing, she groaned, squeezed me back and I knew she had returned. The break had been good, pulling me back from the edge and when I felt her grip me inside her, I smiled. I loved having her laying on top of me. The full contact was sublime, but the angle it allowed me was something special.

I wrapped my arms about her waist, pulling her tightly against me, and without warning quickly pulled myself out to the tip, slamming my full length back into her along her posterior vaginal wall, flicking her cervix as I moved past into her os. She had once told me this stimulation of her cervix brought her a deeper, different kind of pleasure. She said when I pushed past her cervix it stimulated her uterus and ovaries in a way she had never before experienced. This resulted in deep internal orgasms different from normal vaginal or clitoral stimulation.

She cried out from the sudden burst of pleasure as I pistoned into her and paused. It was then the only spoken words of the morning were uttered.

"My turn," I growled into her ear, and began long stroking her hard and fast.

The pressure on her abdomen as I held her tightly against me meant I repeatedly caught her cervix as the tip of my penis moved past. Her whimpers turned to moans. Her moans turned to grunts. Her grunts became interspersed with drawn out groans.

I loved what this position did for her. I also loved what it did for me. The cervix provided a very different stimulation to my erection, stimulating not just the glans as it moved past, but repeatedly pressing the frenulum along her posterior vaginal wall. This pressure only increased past her cervix and into her os, that additional space in her pussy which had long ago stretched to accommodate my size. Also, being a man and not immune to such things, the knowledge that I was large enough to catch and move past her cervix fed my ego. No one had ever before been able to reach her so deeply and it pleased me to know I owned depths of her body to which no one else could ever lay claim. I owned her body, just as I aspired to own the depths of her soul. Just as she owned mine.

Continuing my assault on her pussy I quickly began climbing my own peak. I felt her spasm around my cock as the familiar sounds of yet another orgasm reached my ears. I fucked her through her climax. Her vocalizations turned into a wail. It began low but soon reached a keening howl. Constant, loud, and deeply gratifying. Her back arched. Eyes again closed. Mouth again open.

I was struck with the sacred, celestial vision of her in throws of ecstasy, the glorious music she was vocalizing, and the knowledge I was the reason. This, combined with the sensation of her body against mine, the spasms of her cunt around my cock, and the glorious, incomparable sensation of impaling her over and over became too much. My self-control failed and a tidal wave crashed over me, pulling me into depths of pleasure I did not know existed. I fully surrendered as an enormous wave rolled me over and over, keeping me deeply submerged, drowning in my own pleasure. Pulse after pulse of my hot semen launched into her contracting pussy as I felt her continued spasms around me. I heard my own voice, joining her keen with a roar of shared release and mutual triumph. But the waves of overwhelming ecstasy continued to pull me further and further until I saw bright light and lost consciousness.

As my senses slowly returned I first became aware of my member, softening but still inside my love, followed by the feel of her body stretched out on top of me, shaking. Finally the sounds as she held me tightly, sobbing into my chest.

The first few times this had happened I was left in utter consternation. It had created a sense of despair and horror, thinking I had done something to cause her pain or sadness. She explained it was an indication of how deeply our love and our lovemaking had touched her. She had had to repeatedly tell me it was a positive thing before I would be convinced. Over time I came to realize it was her response to when our souls joined.

I wrapped my arms about her once again, kissing the top of her head repeatedly. She gripped me tighter and sobbed more before finally quieting. That morning we had reached a new level of soul knitting. Something beyond any we had experienced in the past. For a moment, I felt like sobbing myself, feeling the same intensity of connection. Together we had reached depths of passion and heights of ecstasy few in this life would ever know. Not just this morning, but again and again throughout our time together. We had already spent years joined and we had the rest of our lives to continue discovering each other emotionally, spiritually, and sexually. Laying there, my love stretched atop me, the afterglow of our bodies and souls joining in rapturous, glorious explosion, my absolute contentment was complete.

I knew then, heaven was on earth. And it was lying on top of me.