The Best Party . . . Ever!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! was all that Paul could manage in his mind in response to Syreenah's directions as issued in that smoky, sexy, mesmerizing voice.

"I'll allow that," Gloria said with a smile, enjoying her role as rulekeeper for this outrageous game. "It was a direction, not dirty talk."

Applause filled the room.

Syreenah stepped back a little to give Paul room to position himself in such a way that all the women could see.

"Syreenah, I like your style!" came a comment from among the ladies.

It was Kristina again.

But Paul didn't register his girlfriend's comment. He literally had to muster every ounce of focused mindpower at his disposal to cut through his worry and embarrassment to make his body move at all.

The women murmured admiringly as he got into position and leaned back on one hand to prop himself in the pose.

The other hand, though, was frozen with a mind of its own, clamped to his thigh.

Syreenah's voice cut through his mental fog at that point.

"Lovely, Elliott. You're almost there to completely follow my directions, aren't you?" she asked, looking again into his eyes. "Now reach your hand under your balls and lift them up and forward along with your cock so we can all see how sexy you are presenting yourself for us."

Her voice was mesmerizing. Syrenah was clearly quite practiced at this.

Is she a dominatrix? Paul thought at that instant. Or is she just a regular at these crazy parties?

Whatever the reason Syreenah's voice and demeanor were so subversively directive, Paul moved his hand from his thigh, gathered up his package, and presented it as she had directed.

"Very, very nice, Elliott," she said, obviously enjoying the pose. "Let's have you remain in this position for a while. It has to be long enough for all the ladies to memorize your delicious invitation to us!"

Syreenah grinned broadly at Paul then turned her head to the assemblage of women to grin at them, too, which brought appreciative comments from the crowd.

While Paul displayed himself, all kinds of thoughts chased themselves through his mind:

I can't believe I'm doing this!

They're all looking at me. They're all looking at me for no other reason than they want to see a naked guy presenting his cock and balls like he wants them to grab him and use him for sex!

Shit! What is Kristina thinking?

She's enjoying this. I know it! Damn her! She's enjoying this, and it's making her crazy hot to fuck me. She told me she can't even wait to get back to the hotel. Damn, I love her!

God, I can't wait to lick her pussy, sink my cock into her, make us both feel fucking fantastic!

At that point Paul realized there was blood starting to pump into the shaft of his penis in automatic reaction to the thoughts running through his mind, and he caught himself. He forced thoughts of calculus and scientific formulas he never understood in the first place into his head.

I can't get a hard-on in this position!

Finally, Syreenah motioned him to his feet.

"Oh, Elliott, I adored looking at you like that, and I know all the ladies did, too — right?"

Playing for the crowd seemed to be something that all the women did during this phase of the evening's activities. Syreenah's question elicited lots of enthusiastic replies.

Some were flattering. Some were blatant catcalls of the kind women have no opportunity anywhere else to say to a man:

"We liked seeing you, Elliott! You have a pretty cock!"

"So sexy, Elliott! Can we see again?"

"You are a sexy stud! God, I love your dick!"

That comment came from Kristina.

And some made him wish the women saying them actually would do exactly what they were insinuating.

"That looked delicious, Elliott!"

"You're getting me wet, Elliott!"

Syreenah had one more pose to direct him into, though, and Paul waited nervously as the comments from the women finally died down.

Her direction came from behind him because Syreenah was circling him, gazing at his nakedness, as she decided how she would pose him.

"What a nice, firm, gorgeous butt, Elliott," she said, standing behind him. "It needs to be highlighted, emphasized, adored by all the women."

That brought applause and shouts of encouragement.

"We've seen you presenting your smooth, waxed cock and balls for our viewing pleasure. Are you also waxed between your pretty buttcheeks?"

Paul froze.

No! No!

It had taken Kristina quite a while to talk him into a full wax manscape, even with her entreaties that a completely smooth ball sac, cock and asshole would be so sexy that she wouldn't be able to keep her hands off him. He feared the pain, though, and it wasn't until she said she would go with him to get waxed in preparation for this insane party that he finally gave in.

And Kristina had kept her word, both about going with him to get waxed, and about how much it would turn her on. She wanted to see his freshly waxed nakedness at every possible instance. She ran her hands, her palms, her fingers over his cock and balls for minutes at a stretch, constantly marveling at how smooth, touchable, and lickable he was.

But his waxing also emboldened her explorations, and she took her sexiness, her ability to play him sexually like her own private instrument, to a new level that took his breath away.

Instead of moving on from the playful kisses and kitten-like nips she would occasionally give him on one buttcheek or the other, his waxing somehow beckoned Katrina and her marvelously talented tongue straight to his asshole, where for the first time in their lovemaking, she lavished all her oral skills directly on and around his puckered opening.

It drove him crazy, especially if she was stroking his cock at the same time.

Her ministrations to his naked asshole the past several days had been absolutely blissful — tongue, fingers, lips — and their sex play from his waxing until tonight always included a lubed finger up his asshole as she sucked his cock.

"Elliott, are you smooth between your cheeks, too?" Syreenah asked, approaching him from behind to speak over his shoulder, all the while looking at the ladies for approval.

A quick glance at Kristina, with her body language broadcasting her eagerness at seeing him posed, told Paul his girlfriend was looking forward to seeing whatever it was Syreenah was about to command him to display. It was clear that all the ladies were eager for an unobstructed view of whatever was to come.

He could not read her expression beneath the mask, but it looked like a tiny smile had formed at the corners of Kristina's mouth.

What is she thinking? Paul thought, scrutinizing Kristina's masked face, oblivious to every other woman in the room.

Except for Syreenah, who prompted for his answer: "Elliott?"

He finally found his voice, but it was shaky and very, very soft:

"Yes."

"What did he say? What did he say?" asked several ladies, seemingly in unison.

Syreenah smiled at the women over Paul's shoulder. She was close enough to have heard his tiny, small, quiet response.

She nodded her head slowly at the crowd.

Most of the ladies grinned and clapped. A few looked puzzled, and a few looked relieved and eager at the same time.

"Oooh, Elliott, that is so, so sexy," Syreenah purred, moving to his side.

Anxiously, Paul searched for Kristina's face, found it again in the crowd of women, and realized that she, too, was smiling.

"It is just so lovely that a man does that," Syreenah said, now moving in front of him. "I mean, to see your sexy little opening on display for us along with your cock and balls . . . Elliott, that is so very arousing!"

Oh, shit! Paul thought.

He knew what was coming.

"You remember Dave's second position, Elliott, I'm sure. Let's start there."

She pointed to the floor in front of her.

I can just turn around and leave! he thought. This is so crazy, so way out of bounds!

Then he saw Kristina, who was smiling broadly. And she was waving her hands in forward motions that said, "Go on, baby! Go on!"

Then she mouthed the words to him that changed everything:

I love you. I want to fuck you! I love you!

Her words were unmistakable — she was over-enunciating in silence with her mouth: the pursed lips of "you," her bottom lip briefly behind her front teeth to say, "fuck."

Then, I love you! again.

She wants me to do this! he realized. It's turning her on!

Then the hot sex they would have flooded his mind. She had said it herself earlier in the night: they would park someplace secluded, and she would ravish him in lust-crazed abandon because the evening's events had turned her on so much.

It took Paul a good nanosecond to make his final decision.

He got on all fours, his butt pointed toward the group of ladies.

"Ooooh, so nice, so nice," Syreenah cooed, again playing to the crowd. "That's a very fine start to the pose, Paul. We like seeing your nice butt in that position!"

The women clapped, whistled, and whooped their agreement: "Love it, Elliott!" and "Let me spank that butt!" and "So nice! So sexy!"

Okay, Kristina, he thought next, if this is turning you on . . .

He spread his knees as far apart as he could and dropped his chest to the floor.

Every inch of him was totally and shamelessly exposed to the women's view. Gloria had obviously set the lighting in the room to maximum brightness so the ladies could see the males on display to best advantage; this meant every contour of Paul's ball sac, every motion of his cock, every crinkle of the place he loved to feel Katrina's tongue and where she penetrated him with her lubed finger, were all presented to the women in clear detail.

A hush had come over the room. Paul was anxious. Was this pose so completely over the top, so grossly nasty that the women were thinking, "Eeeewww!" in unison?

He held his breath, waiting for what would come next.

What came next was Syreenah's mouth close to his ear as she crouched down beside him. Her perfume made clear her presence as she leaned over him.

She whispered, and he knew no one else in the room could hear.

"Lillian talked with me earlier this evening. We agreed that if either of us won the posing drawing when you were called, we'd let the ladies get a glimpse of how baby smooth you are, not just on your cock and balls, but also between your cheeks. That is so-o-o-o exciting, Elliott — to know a man did that just to invite a woman's gentle caresses across his most private place. It's crazy hot, Elliott! So I knew what your answer would be when I asked if you'd been waxed there, but how you answered . . . that was incredibly arousing! So quiet, so hesitant, so soft in surrender. You blew my mind, Elliott!"

Paul felt more blood rushing to his cock as the ebony beauty continued torturing him with her words.

"I knew I had to put you in this pose so everyone can see how sexy and inviting your pretty asshole is," Syreenah continued. "Your girlfriend is so-o-o-o lucky, Elliott. She told me about your waxing, about how much it turned her on, about how surprised she was that seeing you displayed at the waxing salon was so arousing for her. I wanted to make sure she could get another long look at you, at your sexy bottomhole. But all the ladies are looking at you, too, right now, Elliott. Let's let everyone enjoy the view for a while, shall we?"

The animated conversations were continuing, along with oohs and aahs and other exclamations of surprise and delight.

"You're arousing your girlfriend, Elliott. She is so hot for you right now. We only chatted for a few minutes, but I can tell how crazy she is for you, and for fucking you. And she told me you love what she does to you since your waxing."

Paul trembled all over at Syreenah's comments. Isn't Gloria supposed to be enforcing the damned rules about sexy talk during the posing!? Elliott thought.

But the ebony vixen had one more thing to whisper to him.

"Lillian didn't tell me what she's been doing to you since your sexy waxing, Elliott She loves you so much and told me she'd never share certain things about your lovemaking with anyone. But I can guess. And, Elliot . . . you can be sure I'd do it to you, too."

"Syreenah!" Gloria called out. "No whispering dirty talk. You're about to lose your turn!"

Syreenah straightened and turned toward the women. "It wasn't dirty talk, Gloria. I promise."

Paul could not have disagreed more. Her whispered comments drove straight to the center of his sexual soul, hammering him with the realization that Kristina had talked about him to this sexy woman, had told her she had taken him to the salon to get waxed and that seeing him naked and completely exposed in front of the technician had turned her on. He could only imagine what else the two of them had talked about, even if Syreenah's last comment revealed the fact that his girlfriend was not spilling all their secrets. But imagining what they had said to each other threatened to put his cock into some kind of steel-hard state and keep it there:

"Yes, he finally agreed to it because I said I'd go with him to the waxing salon, " Kristina might have said to Syreenah. "And I watched him have all the hair waxed off his private parts."

"Ouch! That must have hurt," Syreenah probably would have answered.

And next came the imagined response from Kristina that was triggering off an erection Paul just could not tamp down:

"It was uncomfortable for him, that's for sure," Kristina would have answered, but Paul knew what she would have said next to Syreenah. "But the first time we made love after his waxing and he experienced the things I did to him, I can guarantee you he was ready to sign up for regular waxing sessions."

Whether Kristina would have said that or not, it was absolutely true.

"What did you do?" Syreenah would have asked in response.

That coy smile Kristina does so well would have crossed her face as she answered, Paul knew. "Well, I'm not going to discuss our lovemaking, but what I did . . . it was the first time I did it, and it makes him crazy. I love doing it to him. And if your number is drawn for the posing segment, I want all the ladies to know that my sexy boyfriend gets waxed for me — just for me — because he wants our lovemaking to be as arousing as possible for me. Because he wants to please me."

"Because he loves me!"

Goddamit! Paul thought, involuntary tremors coursing down the backs of his thighs and causing his cock and balls to jiggle to the ladies' obvious enjoyment. Kristina! Kristina!

Even though it was an imagined conversation, it guaranteed a stiff, throbbing erection, which was now visible to every woman whose gaze was locked on the man completely exposing himself in front of them.

Even the pulsations of his throbbing shaft were visible for any woman to see who looked closely enough.

And Paul understood clearly that every single woman in the room would be looking closely.

"It seems Elliott may disagree that you weren't talking dirty to him, Syreenah," Gloria said at that point, drawing attention to the throbbing erection and snugged-up balls that were clearly broadcasting Paul's extreme sexual excitement. "But as this is the final posing session, and since the next segment really is the time when these gentlemen will be displaying their erections, we'll let this pass."

All the women applauded, and when their applause finally settled down, Gloria said, "Elliott will remain like this for a while. He seems to be enjoying it, and I'll bet we all are, too. Is that right, ladies?"

Paul was incredibly embarrassed to have been called out that displaying himself in this pose for the women had gotten him hard. In truth, that wasn't it — at least not all of it — but who would believe him?

Would any of the women now responding to Gloria's question believe it? (And their response had been enthusiastic about wanting Paul to continue his display.) Would the woman who first responded believe it as she said, "I love that he's hard for us in this position!" Would the next responder — "His erection tells us he's enjoying it, Gloria, that's for sure!" followed by a laugh then applause from the ladies — would that woman believe it? Would the woman who next said, "Yes! We're enjoying it! He's showing us everything, and he's hard while he's doing it. Of course we enjoy it!" — would she believe it?

No matter what any of those women thought, though, Kristina would believe it, and he'd have the chance to tell her what had gone through his mind to trigger his erection. She would know he was telling the truth.

But would any other woman in the room tonight believe it?

Well, maybe Syreenah, Paul thought.

He knew he'd never have the chance to explain what caused his erection to any of these women except Katrina. And how the hell could I do that anyway? he thought. Walk up to one of the women and tell her I popped a boner not because I'm a pervy exhibitionist but because I was imagining a conversation my girlfriend might have had with Syreenah that turned me on and got me hard because she must've told Syreenah that she loved me AND wanted to fuck me?

But he could just imagine the conversations among the women now, unintelligible to a large degree among the excited chatter, as they gazed at his total nudity, exposed as he was to the absolute maximum and sporting a throbbing hard-on:

"God! Wouldn't it be fun to have a guy like that who gets off on being naked in front of women? Tell him to strip then watch him get hard for us! I could show him off to all my friends and he would actually like it!"

Or:

"My boyfriend and I sometimes look at pictures and videos during foreplay, and I've seen women in those pictures and vids in this position. I know it gets men hot and bothered, but I've never seen a guy posing like that!"

Or:

"God! This is making me wet, and I don't know what it is — whether it's this man showing us everything, including his stiff cock, or the fact that I'm looking at it and actually liking what I see. Have you ever? I mean, a guy exposing himself like that, showing us his cock and balls and his bottom hole? I would never have even imagined asking for this pose if I had won, but I am happy Syreenah thought of it!"

Or:

"This guy is an absolute total exhibitionist! I wonder if he flashes women on the street or something."

Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Paul thought at the idea some woman was talking to her friend about him being a flashing pervert because he was showing everything to the women and he was rock hard while doing it.

The worry started to have an effect on his erection.

In a minute it became noticeable.

"He's losing his hard-on," one woman said.

Gloria called time on his pose at that point and told him to get up.

Relieved and incredibly embarrassed, Paul rose from his position and started to walk back to the group of men anxiously gathered at the doorway.

"Wait, Elliott," she said, stopping him in his tracks. "This is the perfect segue into our next activity of the evening."

No! No! No! Paul thought, swallowing hard. Not me! Not now!

"Syreenah," Gloria said to the gorgeous black woman who was obviously conspiring with Katrina, "you said you weren't talking dirty to Paul a minute ago, yet he definitely had a reaction we could all see."

Syreenah stepped forward again.

"Maybe you can whisper something to him now that will bring back his glorious erection?"

Paul knew he was in deep, deep shit — Syreenah's sexy voice and her obvious talent for dirty talk meant she'd coax back his throbbing erection in no time in front of these women. That result was guaranteed even more because it was now clear that Katrina had colluded with Syreenah about what to say to him if Syreenah's name were called during this party's games designed for the women's sexual titillation.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers