The Best Party . . . Ever!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers

Paul saw a wide grin flash immediately across Syreenah's pretty face in response. He shot his glance toward Kristina, catching her eyes behind her mask but unable to interpret the half-hidden expression on her face. Instantly, though, her lips formed into a tiny, hesitant smile as she again mouthed the words to him:

I love you, baby!

When Kristina caught Paul's gaze and her lips communicated those reassuring words to her embarrassed boyfriend, she could not have been more certain that she did love him — it was an overwhelming sensation, and it was mixed with lust for him and his sexy body. The posing display was something she had not prepared herself for — there was no way her imagination about this event could have possibly served up in her mind anything wildly similar to what she had just witnessed — in spite of the fact that she'd said to Syreenah, "It was a surprising turn-on to see him exposed for the waxing technician. If one of us wins the drawing to have him pose, it'd be sexy and exciting if he flashed a little of the smooth, pink skin between his cheeks."

But, shit! Syreenah had taken that suggestion way, way beyond anything Kristina would have done.

And maybe it was precisely because Syreenah had posed him as she did, exposing everything and seeing him hard at the same time — maybe seeing Paul like that, doing this insane thing for her and being aroused in the process — maybe that's what caused this incredible love-lust combination as she gazed at her naked boyfriend's shameless display, knowing how much he must be embarrassed yet seeing him hard in spite of that . . . and it was all for her! To please her!

Those thoughts slammed through Katrina's mind, launching yet another wave of wetness and lust and love for Paul while at the same time hearing the other women talking about him, some of them even commenting on his smooth, hairless butt and totally exposed asshole . . . Kristina did not see this coming, and it was very, very powerful.

And Paul was doing all this just for her!

He must be embarrassed beyond belief! she thought.

But, God! He looked so delicious in that pose! And the idea that she — and only she — could ravish him just like that when they made love . . . Paul, baby! Oh, shit! I can't stand not being with you right now, making love this very instant to my sexy, handsome, hunky boyfriend who is doing this just for me!

I love you so-o-o-o-o much! And I am dripping wet to be with you!

One of the women next to her had murmured to her friend that Paul's ass-up pose would stick in her memory forever. The woman's friend, who must have seen such displays before, agreed that Paul was a sexy man in that pose, and she asked what it was about him being on display in that position that was so memorable. The woman who started the conversation replied that it was so unexpected, so blatant, so outrageously shameless that Elliott had invited all the women to see him like that, see everything on a man, including things she had never seen. But then she added that it was also very, very hot for some crazy reason. She said never in a million years would she have had the reaction she just had if someone had described a guy in that pose. She said she would have thought such a sight to be totally revolting.

Kristina was straining to hear this conversation among the excited female chatter and laughter in the room. She was lucky to catch the next comment from the woman who had been surprised at her reaction to "Elliott's" pose:

"I don't know. This whole CFNM thing. It's new to me. But as this party has gone on, I've felt some kind of relaxation, some kind of just letting go that's been creeping up on me. It's really hard to explain, you know? It's like some kind of naturalness that says it's okay to enjoy this, to look at naked guys and get sexually turned on, even discovering that I liked seeing Elliott display himself in that pose, that it turned me on to see a guy so completely surrendered to my gaze."

Kristina barely caught the end of the woman's explanation to her friend:

"Knowing that I'm seeing all this and enjoying it because it's a sexual turn-on, and that all this has been put together so I can enjoy being aroused by looking at naked men for my own sexual pleasure and not getting such pleasure because I'm pleasing some man . . .. Like I said, I don't know how to explain it, but I am definitely, definitely enjoying it!"

Kristina knew exactly what the woman was trying to express. She'd come to precisely that realization after considering her reaction to the chapter in the erotic novel years ago about Lillian's enjoyment of her first CFNM experience:

It's 100% okay for me to enjoy what turns ME on sexually! Seeing naked men turns me on, and there's not a single, necessary, other thing that has to be part of the equation. Pure and simple, looking at naked guys and enjoying it, masturbating to thoughts of handsome, naked men, seeking out pictures and videos of nude hunks with erections smiling into the camera and inviting me to fantasize about what I'd do to them . . .

EVERY LAST BIT OF THAT IS OKAY!

But then to have found Paul, her own handsome, naked, hunky guy with an erection. And yes, he did smile at her when they played and his cock was deliciously erect. That was so-o-o-o-o much better than seeing some sexy yet nameless man in a picture with a pretty smile and pretty erection.

And to make it just perfect, Paul's smile and erection were a prelude to Kristina really making love to him — Wow! Am I the luckiest girl in the world, or what!?

But poor Paul! she had thought more than once during Syreenah's teasing and directions to her boyfriend about putting every millimeter of himself on display for the ladies in the room.

Kristina loved him more in this moment than she had ever loved him before. She was suddenly ashamed that she had teased him like this with Syreenah, but there was no way to stop what would happen next.

Will he hate me? she suddenly worried.

I love you, baby! she mouthed again.

No, no he won't hate me, she realized. That trip to the waxing salon told her he'd get over the embarrassment and be ready for her to make love to him when this party was over.

Paul's waxing experience, with her sitting there watching him, talking to him for reassurance, seeing his face so embarrassed as the technician did her work — it was an insane mix of emotions, just like now. She'd worried then about his reaction, anxious about what he thought of her for asking him to do it.

She had worked hard to set up the appointment. Though the salon did manscaping, they had never done a "couples" appointment. But her regular trips there, and her easy relationship with the young woman who usually did her waxings, meant she was able to arrange the visit and set things up so her usual technician would be the one to do Paul's wax, with Kristina along for moral support.

But to witness everything! Mina, the technician, had thoughtfully arranged the room just a little differently — she had positioned a chair in a spot where Kristina could see Paul in his most vulnerable positions. Mina winked at Kristina as she began her work, coaching Paul through the procedure before she began.

And he was thoroughly on display. Is she dragging things out on purpose? Kristina thought at one point, when Mina had Paul positioned in a way that completely exposed his asshole before she began applying the wax. Her back was to Kristina at that moment as she fussed with the wax and the cloth strips, and Kristina gazed at a view of Paul she had never seen.

That was the moment she realized she enjoyed the view. A lot.

The realization was surprising. It was a crazy display — she could see absolutely everything: every single millimeter of what he never showed anybody, even her. His position communicated total surrender to her gaze, and — whether he realized it or not — his pose was a powerfully sexy invitation to touch him there.

It aroused her incredibly.

Paul's face was red with embarrassment in that position as Mina continued her preparations. He was looking grimly straight ahead. What is he thinking? Kristina wondered at that moment in the salon.

But the thought did not move her gaze from his naked ass, spread apart and revealing his puckered hole.

He was terribly embarrassed at the salon, but it was clear he liked what she did to him after his waxing!

Still, that trip to the salon and everything that happened there — those things had been between just the two of them. (Well, the two of them plus Mina, whom Paul had already told Kristina was someone he hoped he never, ever met anywhere except in that waxing salon.)

His display here was for a roomful of women.

I can't believe I did this! Kristina thought, watching as Syreenah approached Paul to whisper something in his ear.

Kristina knew exactly what Syreenah would say to Paul. She had listed for the pretty black woman a couple of things she knew Paul found incredibly sexy and arousing, things she knew made Paul hard instantly when he saw them (as in a porno or when Kristina replicated the sight for him with her naked body when they made love) or when he heard them (as when Kristina whispered nasty things to him).

But she didn't tell Syreenah more than two, and truth be known, the two things were visuals and circumstances that would probably sexually arouse most straight guys (and probably a fair number of women, too, for that matter). Two, relatively generic yet hot-button things for Paul was as far as she went. Kristina wanted some things to always be just between her and her man.

And Syreenah had her back. As the pretty black woman sidled up to Paul to whisper her first comment to him, she looked directly at Kristina, smiling and winking. The gesture was a reassurance: Don't worry! I know this is something the two of you share — I'm just a messenger here tonight!

Not thinking it possible, Kristina got even wetter at that moment.

"Elliott," Syreenah whispered to Paul from behind as this segment of the evening began, her presence again infusing his sense of smell with the subtle cologne she was wearing, "as I understand it, you love to see gorgeous, naked women."

Paul swallowed hard, knowing Syreenah was about to take him to a fantasy-land named, "Things That Will Get Paul Hard."

"Lillian tells me you enjoy everything about a beautiful, naked woman — her face, her eyes, her pretty breasts with hard, pointed nipples . . . I understand you like prominent, really hard nipples as a sign of sexual arousal, Elliott. Is that right?"

It was already starting for Paul. He could feel blood starting to plump his cock.

He looked to the ceiling, not knowing what he might find there that could end this tease and the inevitable reaction that would put his hard cock on display for all the women in the room. Standing before them now, compared to facing away from them on his hands and knees, meant the women would clearly see every millisecond of his arousal and every millimeter of his lengthening cock.

"Elliott?" Syreenah prompted.

Paul looked away from the ceiling, back to the women in front of him, and gave up all hope.

He nodded.

"I thought so. And you enjoy seeing a woman's pussy and her hard clit peeking out from under its little hood, too — mmmm, Elliott, you really like that, don't you? Syreenah asked in her soft, silky voice.

In total abandonment, Paul again nodded.

"I have a nice, pink clit that gets very, very hard when I'm turned on, Elliott. I've been told that my prominent pink clit showing itself against the darker skin of my pussy lips is very, very sexy. Can you imagine what that looks like?"

It was a silly question. Paul was imagining it as soon as Syreenah whispered the words.

Syreenah leaned close to his ear.

"My pussy is wet right now, Elliott, and my pink clit is aroused and throbbing because I just love seeing all the pretty, naked men in this room. But the naked man I'm focused on right now, Elliott, is you, and I'm thinking how very, very lucky your gorgeous girlfriend is to have you to play with. She likes to play with you. She told me. She told me how much she likes your body, your ass, your cock, Elliott. And it got me wet to hear how much she likes having sex with you, how divinely perfect it is when she fucks you."

That did it beyond all doubt for Paul. Hearing this sexy woman say, ". . . when she fucks you," triggered all sorts of mental pictures of a naked Kristina sliding down his shaft as she mounted him when they made love.

He noticed all the women's eyes were focused on his cock, but sexy Syreenah was overriding all the embarrassment of his predicament with her arousing narrative.

"You're so lucky, Elliott," Syreenah continued. "Do you know how special it is that a beautiful woman like your girlfriend enjoys sharing her wet, aroused, tight, warm pussy with you?

Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! thought Paul. She's doing it to me again! I'm going to be rock hard from this woman's talk as I stand here directly in front of all these women!

"Sinking your hard cock inside her . . . oooh, Elliott. That feels so good, doesn't it? You know what? It's arousing me intensely just talking about this with you. Standing here next to you, seeing every inch of you and just imagining the sight of your sexy dick sliding inside your gorgeous girlfriend . . . how could that not make me wet, Elliott? How can I possibly keep my nipples from being as hard as they are right now? I'll bet when I walk around in front of you, it's going to be really clear that my nipples are hard, Elliott. Do you want to see?"

Paul couldn't answer. He was already seeing in his imagination exactly what Syreenah had described.

And his cock was on its inevitable rise to full erection.

The sexy purple dress Syreenah was wearing was made of a thin, clingy material. It wasn't see-through, but it was molding to every curve on her body. It must be stretchy fabric, Paul thought, trying to distract himself and slow the hardening of his cock. When she moved to stand in front of him, she directed his gaze to her nipples, using only her eyes to make clear her mandate.

Oh, shit! Paul thought, sucking in a breath of surprise. Syreenah's nipples were long and stiff, prominently highlighted underneath the material of her dress.

They looked amazing! They were so sexy like that, broadcasting extreme arousal.

"Yes, Elliott," she whispered, smiling at him. "It is very exciting to see you naked and getting hard for all of us ladies here tonight. My nipples are so taut and sensitive because you're turning me on so much, Elliott. You're turning all of us on, and we want to see your beautiful cock stiff and throbbing again for us."

It was a megawatt smile on her face at this point, and Syeenah leaned forward a bit to allow Paul to see inside the top of her dress, exposing the swell of one breast.

"I know you'd love to see, Elliott," she whispered. "Lillian said you love to see naked breasts and hard nipples. I so wish I could show you how hard they are, Elliott, but I just can't, can I? I hate that, I really do. You'd be amazed at how stiff my nipples are. They are just begging to be sucked when they're like this! It feels so good to have a man's mouth on my nipples, sucking them . . . tasting them . . . then feeling him pinch and squeeze them, rolling them tightly between his fingers. Oh, god, Elliott! That shoots electricity between my breasts and my pussy. I makes me so wet!"

Damn you, Syreenah! Paul thought. You are taking what Katrina told you and putting your own fantasies to it, aren't you?

"Your girlfriend is so-o-o-o lucky, Elliott," Syreenah continued. "When you were in that pose a minute ago, showing off your sexy little asshole and your hard, pulsing cock, I wanted to grab your dick and stroke it so bad! It makes me so jealous that Lillian gets to do that!"

Paul was so royally screwed at this moment, and he knew it. This gorgeous black woman was going to get him hard no matter what she said. At this point, his erection would have grown even if she had started repeating the alphabet.

"Yeah, Elliott. Your cock looks delicious! Katrina said you like blow jobs. Is that right?"

He surrendered. It was going to physically hurt if he didn't let his dick get rock hard in response to the way Syreenah was sexually manipulating him with only her words.

"I bet she gives great blow jobs, Elliott. I bet you like having her suck your hard cock, don't you?"

In his total abandonment to Syreenah's merciless tease, Paul whispered his answer to her whispered question: "Yes. I love it when she sucks my cock."

Syreenah smiled, surprised that Paul had answered her rhetorical question. She moved again to his side. Paul knew the reason was because she wanted to be sure all the women could see every second of his tumescence.

"I just knew she was good at it, Elliott. How could she not love taking your handsome, stiff cock in her mouth?"

And then the ebony minx let loose a tale so sexy, so intensely arousing that Paul thought there must surely be so much blood rushing to his rapidly rising dick that there couldn't possibly be any left to keep his brain and body functioning:

"Yes, I'm sure she's good at sucking your cock, Elliott, but I would love to get your stiff dick all the way down my throat, too. I love sucking cock, and yours is incredibly sexy, so very pretty and pink and throbbing for me right now. What if your lucky girlfriend and I took turns on you, Elliott? Can you imagine how that would feel? We'd both be completely naked, of course, and I bet that would arouse you, too, wouldn't it? A gorgeous black woman and your beautiful girlfriend both naked and eager to suck you — it would be something that'd get your dick hard right away, wouldn't it?"

What was happening to Paul's cock at this moment was exactly what would happen in the scenario Syreenah was spinning in her smoky whisper next to his ear.

"Just imagine it, Elliott. Your girlfriend would show me how sexy she is sucking you, and then I'd grab your cock at the base as she backed off it so I could immediately take it inside my mouth and down my throat. I'd hold it there, Elliott — I can do that, you know. I can keep a man's hard dick down my throat for a long time, and that's exactly what I'd to you."

Paul closed his eyes, which was a mistake. It shut out the distractions from his visual field, clearing the deck for the imagined visuals of Syreenah's dirty talk.

"But I'd finally pull back so your girlfriend would get another turn. And when she was sucking you that time, Elliott, I'd fondle your balls and whisper to her how much her man was turning me on, how wet I was getting as I watched her suck your cock while I toyed with your naked ball sac."

Shit! Syreenah! Shit! thought Paul. I'm never going to be able to forget the story you're telling me!

"And Elliott, you can be sure my other hand would be busy. I'd be so wet! I'd be rolling my hard clit underneath my fingers. I'd be slipping two fingers inside my pussy just to feel something inside me. Then I'd pull those slick fingers from my pussy and use the wetness as lubricant to tug my nipples forward, stretching them, pinching them. God! That would feel so delicious!"

The sexy scenario — and the way Syreenah was telling it — would've made a corpse's shriveled dick come to life, Paul was sure.

Some way-back-inside-his-head voice asked the question, Is she a writer specializing in dirty stories? But that thought vanished instantly as Syreenah continued her relentless verbal tease.

escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers