The Best Plans of Foxes and Girls

Story Info
Little dresses up for Daddy’s arrival, but is caught out!
837 words
3.88
5.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaehre
Zaehre
25 Followers

A teaser story from her perspective. Little fox decides to dress up for Daddy's arrival.

There's something in the air today, making me antsy. I played with the puppy, who's now happily napping in my lap. I played Xbox, but couldn't sit still long enough to make any progress. When I found myself rearranging my books - again - it finally occurred to me: I am feeling Little, and I miss him. I need a task to keep me occupied, to give me direction today. This thought inspires a wealth of memories, making me realise how much I enjoy the homework I'm given and the intention behind it.

While I idly pet Terrance the triceratops, I try to think of how to show daddy that I appreciate all he does, all the thought he puts into showing me he's thinking of me. He's busy today, and I wish I could ease a little of his stress. But Littles can't assign tasks to their daddies, it just isn't done. And if I send him a bunch of pictures, he'll be too busy paying attention to me to have attention paid to him. No, this calls for a different kind of plan.

I've got it! Maybe I could be on my knees and offer a little relief when he gets home? If he's had a stressful day, though, it's important he knows immediately that my very important job is to give him the outlet he needs. If I can set the scene correctly, he'll know immediately that I'm his to use until he feels better.

Okay, step one is find the right outfit. Lace and stockings and heels.. no, not the right tone. I wore my cute thigh high socks for him recently and he liked those, but I want something special. I want to be a present for him to unwrap. Let's see.. petticoat! I'll look like a cupcake just for him to devour. I spend ages finding the right bralette in white and teal, but something is still missing.. of course, the right accessories are critical. Pink elephants are the order of the day, to compliment the image I'm building. He hasn't collared me yet, but I tie a matching pink ribbon around my throat to signify what we both know - I'm his girl, his little fox.

Ears next, to make sure it's clear how we're playing today. I want to be wordless for this; his pretty pet to play with however he wants. I think daddy will like seeing my cute, painted sparkly fingers wrapped around him, petting him the way he likes...

Okay, oh no, now I'm too excited. Too much thinking about daddy's big deliciousness is making me impatient, and I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to play until he gets home. I sit down to colour, to distract myself from thinking about the moment he opens the door and the look on his face when he sees my tail peeking out from under my skirt and uh oh. Excited again. Licking my lips, I realise I haven't even put my tail in yet.

I'm on a slippery slope now, and I know it but can't seem to stop myself. Perhaps it's lucky I started drooling when I was thinking about my hands around daddy, because it's easy as anything to use my mouth to wet the big metal bulb on my tail and slide it into my little ass. But oh, the feeling. Somehow full and empty, and just not enough. Surely I have enough time for one quick little orgasm? Then I'll be good and wet and ready when he arrives - not like I need the help when I have that man in front of me, but the excuse helps me justify my lack of self control.

I run to my drawer and pull out my glass toy, marvelling as always at the cool weight in my hand. Bounding to the bed, I barely take the time to shift the flounces of my skirt before sliding it inside me, eyes closed and dreaming of daddy's skilled fingers while I play with myself.

I must have been lost in the daydream, because I'm just about to finish when I hear a chuckle in front of me. Uh oh. Oh oh uh oh. I can tell by the look on his face that I'm in big trouble. I scoot as quick as I can to the floor, bruising my knees as I gracelessly kneel in front of him.

I start to reach, but a quick word from him stops me. I look up to see him removing his own belt, followed by the ribbon around my neck. I watch the pink fabric collect on the floor as the soft leather surrounds my throat. I can barely hide my smile as I realise what I've accidentally managed - daddy wants to punish me, needs to punish me, and I've just given him the perfect reason to do so. I can barely wait.

Zaehre
Zaehre
25 Followers