The Best Plumber Around

Story Info
Will is a very specialized plumber. Tawny needs him.
3.6k words
4.47
10.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in college for several years studying electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. It was hard, interesting, and had many applications for jobs in the real world. After graduation I went to work for Mohler. They make bathrooms, kitchens, and all kinds of house appliances and fixtures.

Their new thing was Bluetooth connected everything. Smart everything. It all would be linked and monitored by a phone, iPad or computer. I worked on smart faucets and smart shower heads. They had a small water wheel installed internally. When you turn on the water it spins the wheel, creates a small amount of power, and powers the device. No batteries needed.

The faucet had a small screen on the top. It would glow the color of the water. Dark blue or blue was cold. Yellow and orange were warm. Red was hot. The display was only 1 inch square.

The shower heads were the same. But the display was in the middle of the spray head. Same 1 inch display. But it could be tapped and with your finger and it would display the degrees in numbers instead of color. This worked on the faucet too. Both required very low levels of electricity to run.

The items would connect to a main hub in the house. Either your thermostat, smart refrigerator, or iPad. Many new washers, dryers, hot water heaters, and furnaces would connect, and you could monitor it all. Very handy and fun to look at but it did nothing to allow you to change or make your water or electrical use better.

I realized quickly I could set a small camera in the head of each shower sprayer. The display could also house a camera. I set it to monitor spray patterns, pressure, and shit like that. All the while I added a backdoor. The camera worked to capture the person showering. I took a couple home to tinker on, so I was not overseen at work. After 2 months it worked great. But a shitty reception. I needed to find a way to boost the signal.

A water flow alarm was my best idea. It was a clamshell electrical device that attached to your main water outflow from your hot water tank. If the water flowed for more than 30 consecutive minutes, it would alert you by a loud beeping or through your smart system. I set the device to piggyback the camera's signal and hide it through the smart system. A couple of hidden lines of code made it so it would connect to the Wi-Fi without anyone's knowledge.

Most of the smart systems asked for permission to link up to Wi-Fi or a cell phone. The camera would use that connection without the user's knowledge.

I showed my boss the shower head and system. The water flow alarm would be a free add on with the shower head. It was easy to show the water use amount and tie it to the application for the smart home. He liked it, it was put to manufacture, and out on the streets immediately.

I started my plumbing company the next day. I customized smart home set up and design. In no time I had 20 set ups completed. Lots of housewives liked the system and their husbands could monitor it all. Each time I would have them agree to the Wi-Fi connection and set up their system with the free water flow alarm. I explained it was for leaks. Anything being used for an extended time would trigger the alarm. No one knew my real intentions. To spy on naked women in the shower.

One lady called me to ask for a quote. Her name was Tawny. She had a custom shower installed months ago with multiple heads. They had low flow nozzles and it drove her crazy. The house had a large electric water pump pressure booster, but the "hippy" type nozzles limited the pressure.

When she opened the door, she looked like a centerfold Playmate or porn star. Big blonde hair, huge tits, thin waist, and plump ass. She was wearing a tiny purple bathrobe and smiled when she saw me. Her thin tan legs strut as we walked to the kitchen, and I analyzed her system. High end indeed. The best you could get. It was easy to piggyback off her system. I set up the water flow alarm, three nozzles in her shower and removed the limiters so she could have full pressure.

Tawny asked if I could do the other showers and the shower by the pool. 'Sure. It would only take a couple more minutes.' I stated.

All done in 2 hours total, and she was happy. She paid me in cash, and I went to my van to check the system. Before I could log on, Tawny was naked, in the shower, and using the handheld wand to spray her pussy. I had never considered the handheld wand to be used that way. I made a note to buy a bunch more, outfit them with the same smart voyeur nozzle, and sell them to customers too.

Tawny was moaning, spraying her pussy with the wand, and her eyes were closed. I was watching her beautiful tan body, huge tits, and tiny tight pussy as she orgasmed. She then washed her hair and soaped her body. Damn. What a hot chick. I waited in my van until she was almost done.

I went back to the front door and rang the doorbell repeatedly.

Tawny appeared, soap in her hair, purple bathrobe, and a look of confusion. I told her I had left an expensive tester somewhere in her house. Tawny let me in as I walked around. The first bathroom I got to without her seeing, so I set my handheld tester on the counter. 'Ah. There it is!' I said happily.

I asked Tawny how she liked the new shower heads. She smiled wide and stated "love them. I'm in the middle of using them now."

'Great. Enjoy. And here's some of my business cards. Tell your friends.' I asked.

Tawny winked and stated, "you bet hon."

I left her 20 cards and went back to my van. She was back in the shower and finishing up with her hair. I remember her house well. She had two large digital clocks mounted on the walls one in each main bathroom. I knew Mohler made them, and they were light sensitive. If you turned off the lights the display would dim due to a sensor. Each clock pointed at the main part of the bathroom. I could see more than just the shower being used. But the whole room 24/7. And best of all, anytime the lights were turned on the clock would adjust and indicate the room was in use.

I had worked on the wrong item this whole time.

Since I had only been doing shower head installations on my days off, I went back to work. Mohler was rolling out new products so fast they needed help with all their devices. They had towel heaters, electric heated mirrors, ceiling fans with Bluetooth speakers, clocks, and other devices I could install "sensors" that were really cameras. I requested the newest high resolution micro cameras from the corporation to improve quality. The price was like $1 more per shower head, clock, or another device to install them. I gave them some bullshit improves efficiency lie. They had no idea. They could just market "new and improved efficiency" and sell more.

After two more months of working on the devices I had the digital clocks ready to go, the lighted mirrors had LEDs around the outside and 4 high end cameras/sensors. These cameras were powered by the wall sockets and ran 24/7. No need for running water. The overhead fans too. A large camera with great resolution.

The last item was a new improved smoke detector. I set up a bubble camera that would record 360 degrees. A quick run through an app and the footage was flat and usable. Otherwise, it was stretched and goofy looking.

I called Tawny and told her I had dozens of new products. They would be given to her for free as a tester. Tawny was excited and asked to come over as soon as possible.

The next morning, I was there giving her boxes of free upgrades. She was so happy to see everything installed without a problem and worked with her system. She stated her husband loved to monitor everything and the whole house was wired up. She showed me her smart blinds, her lights, television, and speakers throughout the house were all controlled by her phone. She could even open and close her garage doors.

I pulled out my phone, downloaded the application, and logged into her system. Her phone showed me her user information and I was now their superuser. I told Tawny it was for safety reasons, and I could monitor their system for them. If they had any problems, I would be there personal "handy man."

After a dozen smoke detectors, clocks, upgraded shower heads, and all the bells and whistles I left. From my phone I had full control over everything. I could lock and unlock their powered doors. Their blinds could be opened or closed, and their garage would be open or closed. Full control was at my fingertips.

I set my computer to record 24/7 from any camera working at Tawny's house. The lady was a real fine piece of ass. She wore high heels in the house, she wore bathrobes all day long, and she took her time to shower, apply cosmetics, and look stunning every day. Her husband was a real nerd. I should know. I spent time in college in physics and computers.

He was skinny, with short brown hair, glasses, and wore khaki pants with dumb collared stripped polo shirts. Tawny and her husband talked, never touched, and did not even sleep in the same bedroom. I saw he had a sleep apnea machine and it hummed loudly when he went to bed. Tawny was in the master bedroom, sippy wine, reading books, and looking at her phone.

I logged into their system and saw "Housewife fucks the plumber" was her search request on Pornhub.

Damn. Did she want to fuck me? I'm in pretty good shape. I long blonde hair and I don't have any problems with picking up women. I make great money and do the plumping gig to satisfy my voyeur fetish.

Tawny's hand shot under her blanket, and she was rubbing her pussy. The video showed a bull shit skit of a fake plumber making a house call, they stripped off their clothes, and he was fucking her still wearing a goofy plumbing hat. Tawny orgasmed loudly as she watched the cheap porn production.

The next day I got 5 requests for full house service. Tawny had spread my business cards out to her friends. Each woman was as beautiful and sexy as Tawny. I took my time mapping out their houses, rooms, and bathrooms. I made a killing on the installs but best of all. Full control of their systems too. All the houses were expensive, big pools, and huge garages. None of their systems had automatic shades and lights like Tawny's place but they were still nice. Each had electric locks like Tawny's. Easy access I thought.

All the houses that had security systems were wired into the main locks and what not. It was easy to piggyback and take over.

Full control over their Wi-Fi and cell phones was easy. They handed me their phones so I could install the system and gave myself backdoor access. I could access their phones and hear their conversations if I felt like it.

A signature on the paperwork gave me permission to do it and I was set. No one ever read the fine print. I thanked each woman with a smile and gave them more business cards.

At the end of 6 months, I had over 200 houses. All from Tawny's recommendation. I learned she was a member of a country club and she had raved about the system. All the women were jealous and took a card.

6 months and 1 week later the country club called. I had done an installation on the owner's house, and he loved it so much he wanted the club outfitted. It took me 4 days, but everything was completed. I even had to add 12 boosters hidden throughout the club in order to reach all the devices. The locker rooms had a dozen clocks installed, smoke detectors, shower heads, overhead fans, and LED mirrors. Both men's and women made it look identical.

Their steam rooms, saunas, hot tubs, and other places they would be naked were in view of my devices. No toilets though. Not my kink.

Even the presidents or owner's personal bathroom was outfitted. I gave him the highest-grade thermostat as well. He loved it.

Back at home I had to upgrade my computer system. So many cameras to monitor. I bought 10 high end systems, linked them to a new server, and upgraded my internet connection to the fastest commercial grade connection available.

Everything was set. I had over 60 cameras running full time on 60 small screens. 4 large 60-inch monitors for "the good stuff" and many screens had 4 or 6 cameras running on it. Each time some action was playing I could quickly swap the camera to a big screen and watch.

So many naked beautiful women, showering, applying makeup, sitting in hot tubs, swimming in their pools, and I realized one thing. None of them fucked their husbands. No handjobs, no blow jobs. What the fuck? All that money and hot wives and they do nothing?

Tawny was my favorite. She would strut around in tiny bathrobes, drinking wine, and doing yoga in skintight outfits. I decided it had been too long since I had seen her. I activated her thermostat and turned the heat up from 72 to 80. But I kept the read out to say 72. By the end of day one she was covered in sweat, and she kept turning it down. Nothing worked though.

I then turned off her hot water heater. Her first shower in the morning was a blast of cold water. She called me five seconds after the cold shower. I told her I could be there in an hour. I watched her change her clothes to a tiny bikini, pour a huge glass of wine, and she drank it down fast. She poured another glass of wine and climbed into her hot tub.

I had a smoke detector installed nearby. She sat in the tub, sipping her wine, and glancing at the front door nervously. I waited until her glass was empty before I knocked on the door.

She made no attempt to put on a robe as she answered the door. Her tiny bikini barely covered her nipples. They poked out through the material and her tiny thong bottoms did not cover her ass at all.

She greeted me with a huge hug, soaking my shirt, and a big "thank you for coming" as she led me inside. Her firm fat ass jiggled as she led the way. I made sure she walked up the stairs ahead of me. Her ass right in my face as I carried my plumbing tools, electronic testers, and a huge grin on my face.

The shower was dabbled with. I knew it had nothing to do with it, but I wanted to waste more time.

We went to the kitchen and Tawny poured a huge glass of wine. At the hot water system, I made a show of ducking under some water lines, on my knees, and sticking my ass out. When I came out, I flipped my hair covered in sweat and smiled at her.

She was holding her glass of wine, and her eyes were fixed on mine. A few taps of my phone and the hot water was back up and running.

She walked me to the thermostat. I asked her, 'you have not been touching this have you?'

Tawny stated, "I had no choice. It was 100 degrees here. I couldn't even wear clothes. It's so hot" as she rubbed her neck, stomach, and breasts with her hands.

In the best porn actor's voice I stated, 'that was very bad. Very naughty. You will need to be dealt with.' I ran my hands through my long blonde hair, pulling it back, and I smiled at her. Tawny took a huge gulp of wine nervously. I fixed the thermostat, and it turned off.

I walked over to the couch, set my bags next to it and sat down. I motioned to Tawny, and she set her glass of wine down. She walked over to me nervously. I grabbed her hand, I guided her across my lap face down, and stated '20 spankings should do it.'

If Tawny was shocked or not agreeable, she did not mention it. She calmly crawled across my lap her thong ass sticking up. Her pussy was laying across my hard dick. It was desperately trying to pop out of my jeans.

My first spanking made her ass shake. A slight moan from Tawny's mouth. I would slap her ass then rub the area gently. Each time pulling her ass cheek apart. Her little brown asshole peeking out from her thong. By number 20 Tawny was panting. I used both my hands to spread her cheeks and saw her pussy was wet.

Tawny made no attempt to get up but finished drinking her wine with one big gulp. She looked back and me and her eyes were full of sex. She looked like she needed to get fucked. Now.

I asked Tawny if she needed anything else and she mumbled incoherently. I told Tawny to 'speak up.'

She looked at me and stated, "Dick. Cock. Penis. I need it bad Mike the plumber." In her best porn actress voice. I pulled off my shirt, I threw it on the floor, and she crawled off my lap. She lay on her back on the carpet in the middle of the living room floor. Her huge tits swayed and split. The bikini top had no way to hold her huge tits in. Her nipples popped free.

She spread her legs and her pussy lip peaked out.

I took off my jeans, I crawled between her legs, pulled her thong to the side and began to eat her pussy. She was gushing. Her pussy was so wet I could not believe it. The spanking had turned her on so much.

Tawny unclasped the bikini bottoms and pulled them away. The smooth hairless pussy I had seen so much on my hidden cameras was now in my mouth. She moaned, she gyrated, and she came quickly. Less than 2 minutes. I continued, her body shuddered, and her ass gyrated.

After the second orgasm in 10 minutes I asked, 'do you want to see how plumbers fuck?' in my best porn acting voice again. Tawny nodded slowly and stated "yes. I need it bad."

I took my hard cock and slid it into her all at once. Her head shot up, her eyes wide, and she coughed. I left my hat on just like in the porn she had watched. I fucked her hard. Full thrusts from tip to balls. So hard that her body was sliding on the carpet. I placed my hands above her shoulders and kept fucking her. My knees burning from carpet burns.

She then crawled on top, she pulled off her bikini top and leaned forward. Her huge tits smothered my face as she ground her pussy into me. Moaning, sweating, and gyrating. 10 more minutes and she orgasmed again. She slumped her body down on top of me. My dick still buried in her.

I told Tawny to walk to the kitchen counter. Her fat naked ass jiggled as she obeyed. Her thighs were wet from pussy juice. I placed her face down on their kitchen island and began to fuck her from behind. The wet slapping sounds of her pussy juice on my legs made a loud smack every time I thrust into her.

10 more minutes and I blew my load in her pussy. She smiled and thanked me for my "excellent service."

I pointed to the puddle of pussy juice and semen that had leaked from her and dripped on the tile floor.

I told Tawny, 'You made that mess. Lick it up. Now.'

Tawny bowed her head; she pulled back her long fake blonde hair and licked the puddle up with her tongue. 15 seconds to get the whole mess as she cupped her pussy to keep more from leaking out. I handed her a kitchen towel and she placed it at her pussy.

I got dressed and gathered my tools. Tawny was still naked watching me.

I picked up my phone, I walked to the front door, and opened it. I told her to stand in the open door naked. I took 10 pictures while she posed for me. Tits out, spread legs, ass shots, and my cum running down her thigh. In each picture she had a huge smile on her face.

I told her again in my best porn voice, 'call me again when you need to be serviced.'

She smiled and closed the door.

I went to my van and pulled around the block and out of sight. I logged onto the cameras. Tawny had run to her cell phone and was talking to someone. She stated, "I just fucked that hot blonde plumber. Yeah. That one. I came and came. He was so good. My back is covered in rug burns. He tasted so good."