The Best Smelling Mask

Story Info
A small tale about a Mistress, her Pet and a face mask.
3k words
4.49
6.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers

"I need you to go down to the shops for me," Mistress says suddenly breaking the silence.

"Oh, ok Mistress," Her pet replies nervously as he wonders what wicked task, she has in mind for him.

"Go on then get ready," She prompts and her pet quickly jumps up from his knees.

She watches on in vague amusement as her boyfriend/submissive Pet gets ready to leave the house. He pulls a pair of jeans on and fills his pockets with his house keys, phone and wallet. Mistress smirks when he looks over holding his jacket silently asking for her advice then smiling when she shakes her head. He puts his jacket down and pulls on a pair of trainers then starts heading to the door.

"You have forgotten something," Mistress says in a firm voice stopping him in his tracks.

He panics and Mistress giggles at the fear in his eyes as he looks around desperately trying to find what he has forgotten. Mistress lets him freak out and stress for a couple of minutes enjoying seeing how crazy her pet goes when he worries about being punished.

"Mask," she says softly breaking his panic as she points to the pile of face masks on the windowsill.

"Oh yes sorry mistress I forgot," Her pet says looking bashful and nervous at his mistake.

Mistress simply smiles at him and recrosses her legs rubbing her nylon thighs together. Pet watches her legs cross and lets out a small whimper with his eyes glued on her powerful legs. Smiling as her slave just stands there staring at her sexy legs Mistress allows him a few more seconds of perv time before she snaps her fingers.

"Sorry Mistress," Her pet blushes taking his eyes away from her and back on the task at hand.

He picks up one of the masks and holds it tightly before turning to the door again.

"Wait," Mistress says once again stopping her well trained pet in his tracks.

He looks over nervously at her again fearful of what else he might have forgotten. Mistress merely smiles at her pet and slowly uncross her legs, leaning forward in her armchair. She has his full attention now as he glares longingly at her nylon covered legs. Mistress almost giggles thinking about the naughty treat she is going to give him. Carefully she lifts her body up off the armchair angling her hips making her trained pet gasp. Her black mini skirt slides up her legs showing off a great deal of her nylon covered thighs. Her pet grunts in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he readjusts the crotch of his jeans dropping his mask to the floor.

"Cage too tight baby?" She teases in her light Scottish tones.

He merely whimpers and nods with the extra stimulation of her voice making him weaker.

"Sorry but I have a little special something I want you to wear under your mask today," Mistress purrs making pet nod in compliance.

"The question is, is my gift to you too much for you to handle while stuck inside your little cock cage?" Mistress asks but her pet can only shrug.

"Have you been a good boy for me this week?" Mistress asks him and nervously her pet nods.

"Good boy and when did you last cum?" Mistress questions.

"One week ago, Mistress," He grunts out feeling a horny urge push through his caged cock.

Pet remembers his last orgasm well as Mistress stroked his needy cock for hours then milked him right into her palm. She then forced the big blob of spunk in her hand into his mouth forcing him to taste his own load. The memory of being a forced cum eater makes the slave twitch inside his cock cage. He looks back up at her wondering what his perfect devilish Mistress could possibly have planned for him. Smirking at the kinky idea forming in her own mind Mistress brushes her long blonde hair out of her face and lowers herself back down into her comfy armchair. She raises a crooked finger at her slave and wiggles it silently commanding her pet to come over. Her slave is so well trained and obedient now he doesn't even need to be told to get on his knees and crawl to her.

He does it on instinct dropping down and crawling silently across the living room carpet. Mistress watches her male slave stop crawling right at her feet before slowly looking up at her. Mistress rewards him with a nice big smile as she leans down and strokes his hair. Her slave makes a dog like whimper as she pets him before she moves her hand up to her neck. She watches with glee as her slave boy's eyes widen when she pulls her silver neckless out from around her throat. His eyes are locked on the small silver key that hangs from the middle of her pretty silver neckless, the key to his cock chastity. She plucks the key off the neckless and dangles it in front of his face.

"Take your pants off slave," Mistess purrs and slave whimpers at her command.

The shoes he has only just put on are hastily kicked off before he unbuttons his jeans. Mistress smiles watching her pet's super-fast strip show as he pulls his jeans and boxer shorts down his legs. A blush form on her slave's face as she looks down at his cock nicely locked away inside a metal cage. He drops back down to his knees ready and willing to do anything his Mistress commands. Mistress toys with the silver key between her fingers for a few seconds before clipping it off the chain.

"Stand," she says firmly and her boyfriend turned pet almost jumps to his feet in front of her.

His cock cage is now at the right height for Mistress to reach out and grab. She holds it firmly in her hand before pushing the small key into the padlock. Slave bites his lip to stop himself yelling out in joy as his cage is being unlocked. Mistress calmly unlocks the tiny padlock and sets it aside on the arm of her chair. She pulls off the metal coil that covers her slave's shaft and she smiles as it twitches into life. The final part of the cage is the round metal circle that wraps around underneath his cock and balls. Mistress knows this is the tightest part of the cock cage and thus the hardest part to remove. She reaches over to the small table next to her and grabs a small bottle of hand cream. Mistress squirts a few blobs of clear liquid onto her slave's cock and balls lubing him up.

"Uhhhhhh that feels nice Mistress," Her slave boy weakly purrs.

Mistress rubs and oils up her slave's cock and balls which allows her to slide the metal ring off from around his balls. He can't help but purr in contentment as his cock is finally free of his tight metal cage. Mistress keeps slowly rubbing his oil covered cock till it starts to swell in her hand. She is proud that her slave isn't some tiny cocked loser instead he has 8 fat inches of cock that he loves to let her lock up and control.

"Oh, fuck your hand is so amazing Mistress," Her pet groans as he goes rock hard in her grip.

Mistress giggles and gives his shaft one firm squeeze before she lets go. He grunts as his erection bounces free for a couple of seconds bobbing in the open air. She puts his removed cage down on her little table and wipes her oil-soaked hand clean with a handkerchief.

"Please more," Her pet can't help but beg making her laugh.

"How is this for more?" She says slowly uncrossing her legs in front of him.

Her pet whimpers as he gets an up-close view of her nylon covered legs sliding apart. He watches as she starts pulling her skirt up once again but this time pulls the material all the way up. There is a huge smile on Mistress's face looking at her slave's unlocked cock. The oiled-up shaft of her pet is twitching around as he looks on in awe at her exposed panties. Her soft pink lace underwear is on full display and Mistress knows just how much her slave loves seeing her panties. He has bought most of the items in her lingerie drawer and she loves how crazy her lacy lingerie makes him. She wonders if her pet can remember feeling those panties against his nose when she grinded herself to orgasm off his face a few days ago. He stares hungrily at them and Mistress smiles slowly raising her hips and slides her fingers into the lace waistband of her underwear. She watches her slave toy whimper and his bare cock twitch up all by itself as she tugs down her panties.

"Oh, fuck Mistress can I stroke?" He begs with his voice breaking with the need to jerk off.

Mistress flashes him her best bratty pout and shakes her head no. Pet groans with no choice but to obey keeping his hands away from his aching dick. He clenches his fists together till his knuckles glow white all to try and stop the temptation. Mistress keeps gently tugging on her lace panties working them down her nylon covered thighs. She stops for a second only to fix her pulled up skirt dragging the fabric back down to cover up her naked mound. Her slave was a good boy however and wasn't looking at her bare pussy without permission. Hooking her thumbs back into her well-worn panties Mistress pulls them down past her knees. Slave's eyes are wide open and locked in staring at her pulled down underwear. Mistress lets go of her panties and gravity drops the fabric all the way down to her ankles.

"Help me lift my feet but don't touch my underwear," She orders softly.

Pet nods eagerly, mistress knows he is probably more excited at getting to touch her heels than he is about her underwear. He softly grabs her nylon covered ankle and helps his Mistress lift her foot. The panties get stuck around the heel but slave flicks at the heel as the fabric loosens and drops to the floor. Pet lifts her other foot this time grabbing and holding onto her heel in the air allowing Mistress to step out of her removed underwear. Slave can't help but bit his lip trying to resist the urge to start worshipping her sexy high heels or bury his face into the warm worn panties lying in front of him.

"Good boy," Mistress purrs petting her slave softly on the head as he lets go of her feet.

She leans down and picks up the lacy fabric from in front of her slave. He stays eagerly on his knees obeying her instructions and waiting for his next order. Mistress firmly holds the wad of fabric in her hand looking down at her obedient pet. She knows just what she is going to do with her removed panties and how it is going to tease with her uncaged slave boy.

"Get dressed again slave," she says firmly spinning her removed panties around her index finger.

He doesn't move at first, his eyes still locked and hypnotized by the tiny piece of worn lace in her hand. She snaps her fingers and his eyes dart back to hers looking embarrassed and nervous about not paying attention to her. He stands up as quickly as he can yanking his jeans and boxers back up over his big throbbing cock. There is a gentle whimper as the fabric of his pants presses down on his recently released cock. Out of one cage and into another Mistress giggles to herself as she waits for him to fasten up his jeans. Slave slides his feet back into his shoes and laces them up before he stands in front of his Mistress. He feels all worked up and sweaty with the lube on his cock now leaking into his underwear. Standing to attention in front of his Mistress he fights to keep his eyes on her face rather than be distracted by her removed lace panties. The bulge throbbing inside his jeans is very distracting however and only throbs worse when his Mistress directly looks at the lump made in the denim.

"So, Pet you are gonna go down to the local shop and pick up a few things for me and I will text you exactly what I want when you are at the store," Mistress announces looking her pet right in the eyes.

Pet nods and pats his pockets making sure his keys, wallet and phone are still there. His eyes flicker briefly onto the removed panties wrapped round her fingers and his aching cock gives another uncomfortable twitch inside his jeans. The ways his Mistress fucks with his head are so mean yet at times so brilliant. Teasing and unlocking him only to send him off to the shops when he has a week load of cum aching to be drained out of his balls is the kind of naughty kink that makes him adore his Mistress even more. Before she yells at him again Pet remembers to pick up his mask off the floor before he starts to make his way to the front door.

"Slave wait put your mask on first," she orders slowly rising out of her comfy chair.

Pet stops and does as he's told pulling the straps of his mask over his ears making sure to cover his nose and mouth.

"Good boy," Mistress purrs in a soft girly tone as she approaches him.

She stands in front of him and smiles glancing down at the thick bulge pulsing out of the front of his jeans.

"Now you cannot touch or remove your mask until I say so understand?" She asks and her Pet eagerly nods his head.

He looks at his Mistress wondering what she has planned behind those bright blue eyes. She lifts up her removed panties and pulls her slave's mask out away from his nose and slots the panties inside the mask.

"Oh fuck," Slave loudly groans as he realizes what is happening.

The first scent of his Mistress's worn undies hits his nose and makes his knees tremble. Mistress smirks at him as she tucks her lace panties all the way into his mask before she pulls it back into place over his nose. Pet groans, this is a torture he wasn't expecting as his Mistress's panties are stuffed directly under his nose. The mask is keeping them in place too meaning he can't get away from the overwhelming smell of her pussy. He lets out another loud groan before reaching down and cupping his aching cock as the fresh smell of his Mistress's pussy flows into his nostrils.

"Bad boy no touching," Mistress pouts slapping his hand away from the sizeable bulge in his jeans.

"UHHHHHHHH theb id not fffarir," Slave mumbles with his voice gagged by the panties in front of his mouth and the mask.

"I know but you don't want me to take my panties away, do you?" Mistress asks and slave pauses wondering if he really does want it.

"And I could always leave you sniffing my worn panties while your cock is all helpless and caged," She reminds him and he lets out a soft whimper.

"So do you want me to stop?" Mistress asks and slave boy shakes his head in response.

Mistress smiles lifting her hand up and petting her slave on the top of his head.

"Good boy, now off you go and text me when you are at the shop," Mistress says flashing a big white smile at him.

Pet stands nervously in front of her for a second looking down at the ground trying to work up some courage.

"Wab ibf i waggna cumf?" He muffles then groans getting another deep sniff of his Mistress's underwear.

His uncaged cock throbs again poking firmly into the fabric of his underwear. Mistress laughs at her slave's gagged request as it takes her a minute to work out just what he was asking her.

"Of course, you are not allowed to cum silly boy," she says in a high-pitched giggle that gets an even louder frustrated groan out of her pet.

His eyes widen as the severity of what his Mistress has done to him starts to sink in. Every time he takes a stifled breath of air inside the mask the smell of his Mistress's panties overwhelms in. The idea of being out in public with her tiny pink panties pressed into his face adds to the sinful erotic thrill. Slave whimpers muffled by both the mask and her underwear as Mistress just laughs.

"Awww pet admit it you love this," She purrs stroking his head.

Pet grunts but nods his head at his all-powerful owner. She has fucked with his mind in a way no one else ever could and only she could drive him this crazy with lust. His unlocked cock is aching for contact inside his pants, Pet doesn't think there is anything he wouldn't do in order to be allowed to stroke his needy shaft. Mistress just smiles at the desperate look in his eyes as she walks away from him and opens the front door.

"Off you go pet down to the shops like a good boy," She teases her groaning pet.

Nervously he walks forward unsure if she will actually let him go out the house with her panties tucked inside his mask. She just smiles and waits for him to walk past her and when he does, she lightly kisses him on the cheek.

"Remember I will be sat here texting you pantyless," Mistress whispers into his ear.

Pet groans as his cock reacts inside his pants once again. His shaft aches and pushes into the fabric of his underwear wanting to break free and be pumped hard. He looks deep into her eyes silently begging her not to tease him like this. Slave's hand drops to the bulge in his pants but a firm shake of her head has him stuffing his hand back into his pocket.

"Good boy," She purrs softly closing the door behind him leaving him alone in the front yard.

wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers