The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted her from behind and waited patiently as she struggled to her knees for me. Whether it was the drinking, the orgasms, or a little of both that made her legs fail her time and time again I couldn't tell. I watched admiring her will, knowing she wanted more cock no matter how hard it was to get into position for me. Once she'd managed to steady herself I attacked her from behind with vigorous thrusts holding her tight to keep her from falling down once more. I clenched the muscles around my groin trying to hold out for as long as possible but it was impossible to last long without stopping. Gasping for breath as I came, I left my cock buried deep inside her until my cock shrank before sagging to the bed.

"Fuck Daniel. Fuck, fuck, fuck," she breathed still fingering her cunt. "Why did we bother to go out?"

"I didn't want to but you did," I said.

"I did? Was I drunk?" she asked seriously.

"No you're drunk now," I said laughing and kissing her.

"I'm not drunk," she said with uncontrollable giggles.

"Ok you're not drunk then," I said.

"I'm not!" she said in a loud defensive voice. "Fuck me again," she ordered.

"Make me hard again," I ordered her right back and bending to take me inside her mouth she did.

We went for another hard round of fucking that was almost gentle compared to our earlier session. Ellen was too drunk to take a turn on top without toppling over so I was left to keep the pace up. Over the summer I'd learned she was horny all the time and that drinking only made her more horny, well I'd never seen her so drunk before and than meant her craving for sex was at an all time high as well. Even when she was cumming she still shouted at me to keep on fucking her. As we screwed her hands rarely strayed from her tits and clit where she could help fuel her own pleasure. By the end of it I was relieved to cum so I could lie down and rest. It had been a long day and after kissing her good night I crawled under the covers falling asleep in moments despite her pleas for more.

The next morning I woke up with Ellen nestled close to me her back tight against my side. She still wore my shirt and her ribbon over her luscious body. It was impossible to admire her with nature loudly calling so got up and ran to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I came back to the bedroom I slid under the cover and moved in close to her. Watching her sleep was one of the best things about spending the night with her. Ellen always looked so peaceful and innocent with her eyes closed and breathing softly. Leaning over her to watch her face I disturbed her rest and silently cursed myself for it.

"Ohhhh.... oooh oooh," she moaned.

"I'm sorry Ellie. Try to go back to sleep," I said kissing her shoulder softly.

"My head hurts. It feels this big," she whimpered, indicating a pumpkin sized head with her hands. "I had way too much to drink. Oh god the ribbon," she said noticing it. "I can't believe I really did that."

"You had the crowd on fire," I smiled at her.

"I can barely remember it," she said starting to laugh but it turned into a sigh.

"My poor hung over Ellie," I said laying a hand on her back. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"I have Tylenol in my purse," she said pointing. "Thanks hon," she said when I brought them and a bottle of water for her. "Could I get a back rub too?" she asked looking sweeter than honey.

"Anything you want. Take that shirt off and lie down... the ribbon too," I said climbing onto the bed with her again. "How's that?"

"Mmmmm... that's great... ohhhh right there. You're good at this," she sighed.

"I'm even better at front rubs," I said and we started laughing together.

"Stop it. Don't make me laugh like that it hurts," she scolded me. I gave her a nice long massage, stopping halfway through to spread some moisturizer on her skin. She looked ready to close her eyes and sleep off the worst of the hangover when she looked up at me and said, "Go out and enjoy yourself Daniel I'm not in any condition to go with you today."

"I'm not going anywhere," I told her.

"I don't want to ruin your vacation honey," she said sounding extremely guilty.

"I'm staying right here to take care of you. I came here to be with you, there's nothing out there I want to see without you," I said.

"I'm sorry hon I feel horrible for getting so drunk last night," she said looking like she was about to cry now.

"Shhhh. Close your eyes and go back to sleep Ellie," I said hugging her from behind. She held my hand with both of hers and shut her eyes drifting off to sleep a few minutes later.

I waited until she'd begun to snore softly, yet another thing about her that drove me absolutely wild, before getting up to tuck the blankets around her with a kiss on the forehead. After a quick shower I set the last bottle of water on the night table next to her Tylenol in case she woke up while I gone. I made a quick run downstairs to get some more water and a few bottles of juice as well. Leaving a breakfast order for myself and picking out an assortment of light foods I thought Ellen might like I headed back up to our room.

After putting the drinks in the small fridge in our room, I checked on Ellen and she was still sleeping peacefully. I sat in the by the TV with the volume down low and the bedroom door open so I'd hear her right away if she called out to me. When the food arrived I cringed at the knock on the door that sounded incredibly loud in the otherwise hushed room. Double-checking on Ellen who was still asleep, I put the food for her in the fridge and ate my own breakfast. For hours I watched TV and read a book I'd brought for the plane trip going to check on Ellen several times.

When I heard the bed creaking I went to see her but she was already in the bathroom with the door closed. Waiting on the bed for her to return the minutes crawled by but after waiting most of the day I was sure I could hold out a few more minutes. When she didn't come back after fifteen minutes and I hadn't heard anything I became a little concerned and went to take a look.

"Are you ok?" I asked opening the door and looking at her sat on the floor naked with her head in her hands and elbows on her knees.

"No," she groaned miserably.

"Come back to bed and I'll give you another back rub," I offered.

"That would feel great. Thank you honey," she said lurching to her feet.

"I'll be right out," I said wetting a facecloth in cool water. I laid it across her forehead and sat next to her tracing the line of her naked body with my fingers up to her shoulders. I let my fingers got to work and soon had her sighing in pleasure.

"Mmmm... you're so good to me. I feel like I could fall back to sleep again," she murmured into her pillow.

"Go ahead," I said leaning over to kiss her on the cheek.

"No if I do I'll be up all night," she said rolling to her side.

"Well how about a nice warm bath for two then?" I said.

"That would be great," she said smiling at me.

"Wait here and I'll fill the tub," I told her getting up and heading back to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off after turning the taps on and adjusting the temperature. When I turned the water off she met me at the doorway and pushed me back towards the tub.

"Just right," she said testing the water with her foot. Turning around she looked at me waiting for me to get in first before stepping in after me. Sitting between my legs she leaning back against me. "Oh honey I'm not sure how good it'll be," she giggled when she felt my erection pressing against her back. "Be gentle with me today."

"Shhhh... just relax Ellie we don't need to have sex if you're not up to it," I said kissing her neck and rubbing her body that had become slick with the suds in the water.

"I feel so bad hon. I don't think I could even give you a blowjob without throwing up," she said sounding distraught.

"It's ok really it is. We'll have plenty of time to have sex yet," I said hugging her from behind and lightly caressing her nipples.

"You're an amazing man Daniel," she said turning her head and craning her neck for a kiss. "I promise to make it up to you."

Ellen closed her eyes and slid forward a little until her head was resting on my chest. I gave her another massage squeezing her neck and shoulders as she sighed blissfully. Within a few minutes she'd managed to doze off again and I held her body against me while reflecting on how lucky I was to be here with Ellen. It was impossible not to dream of a future with her no matter how many times I tried to put those feelings aside. By the time Ellen stirred from her nap the water was cool around us. We got up and took a quick shower to rinse the bathwater from us. She dressed in her bathrobe and I wrapped a towel around my waist.

We curled up on the sofa watching pay per view movies and nibbling at the fruit and other food I'd brought up for her earlier in the day. Throughout the afternoon and evening she favored me with adoring smiles and showered me with loving hugs and kisses. Three movies later we both agreed it was time for bed and got under the covers after one last visit to the bathroom each. Naked together under the blankets I wrapped an arm around her from behind whispering good night and wishing her sweet dreams.

The next morning I woke up to a blowjob from my lover. I was lying flat on my back with my arms stretched out to either side. She had pulled the blankets off me and was lying between my legs with elbows turned sideways resting on my thighs. If there was a better way to wake up then I wasn't aware of it. Ellen gave fantastic head and she was trying to outdo herself today.

"Good morning," she said pausing to smile up at me.

"What a way to wake up," I said sitting up to fuck her.

"Lie down," she said pushing against my chest. "Today is your day hon. You mean so much to me and you were so sweet yesterday. I want to show you just how special you are."

"But I..." I started to tell her I wanted to make love to her.

"But nothing. Now lie down and let me suck your beautiful cock in peace," she demanded.

I knew from her tone that it was pointless to protest, not that it would have taken much convincing to lie there and let he have her way with me. Folding my hands behind my head I closed my eyes and sighed as she went back to sucking the tip of my cock. Ellen was an amazing lover and knew how to suck cock perfectly. Within moments I could feel the cum boiling in my balls as a trickle of precum leaked from the tip. When she stopped to lick it up and left my throbbing cock alone for a moment I wasn't the least bit surprised or disappointed. I was sure she was going to make this last as long as possible.

Opening my eyes I peered down at her and she gave me an innocent smile as if to say she didn't know she'd stopped mere seconds before I would have cum. Tilting my cock to the side she kissed my stomach just below the navel and ran her fingers up to my chest and back down again. Fondling my balls she rested her head on my thigh and stared at my cock with a look of pure devotion on her face. Tensing the muscles around my cock I made it dance and then smiled at her girlish giggles.

Ellen took it in her hand again and kissed it all over. Maybe she was afraid to admit she loved me, but she had no such qualms when it came to my cock. Back to sucking it again now she brought me back to brink of orgasm before coming to another abrupt stop. If I'd taken it in my hand I would have needed only a few quick strokes to end it but I wouldn't think of ruining her treat for me. She knew me so well by now that she could tell I'd need some time to calm down after her most recent round of sucking so she slid up next to me an gave me deep urgent kisses that left me breathless. Straddling my chest she hung her breasts in my face letting me have a taste of her sweet nipples. Clearly she was enjoying my breast play immensely but she'd said it was my day and soon tore her breasts from my lips.

Almost instinctively she seemed to know when my poor provoked cock was ready for more. This time she spun around and gave me more head while filling my line a sight with a view of her glistening pussy. Arching her back she gave me another exhilarating round while keeping her cunt just beyond the reach of my eager lips. When I leaned in to get a taste she pushed me away with her foot and I relented knowing she'd turn around and not let me see it any more if I persisted. Her pussy had to be aching for the touch of my tongue and I loved her all the more for placing my needs so far above her own that morning.

Before I reached the critical stage on the verge of cumming again she sat up and aimed my cock for her pussy. I smiled sure she was ready to give in and make me cum. Hopefully she didn't expect me to last long enough for her to achieve her own orgasm. I was completely shocked when she rode me for one slow stoke and knelt down to suck her own juices from my cock. There seemed to be no end to the lengths she'd go to in order to tease me to new heights of desire. She glanced up at the bewildered look on my face and gave me one of her rich throaty laughs that could arouse a dead man.

For a few moments she considered my desperate longing and then, as if she'd decided her pet deserved a treat for being a good boy, she dipped her fingers into her pussy and let me lick them clean. I savored the taste of her, a taste I'd come to crave like a favorite meal over the past few months. There was no doubt in my mind she was going to get one incredible fucking today no matter whose day it was. Closing my eyes and imaging all the things I was going to do to her later she took my erect but stable cock back in her mouth and proceeded to tease me right up to the edge of release again.

Time after time she pushed me to very brink of cumming. Several times I was sure that one more flick of her tongue would have finished me off. The effect was almost maddening as I began to anticipate each round with a sense of overwhelming dread. I kept telling myself there was no way she could stop in time but somehow she knew and she always stopped in time. I was shaking against the bed with pent up sexual energy and gasping for breath though I'd barely moved since she'd started this blowjob that was far beyond incredible at this point.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked with a smile that looked almost cruel to my desperate eyes.

"Please," I gasped.

"Please what?" she said trying to look innocent.

"Please let me cum," I begged.

"I though it was easy for men to cum the first time?" she teased.

"Please Ellie I..."

"Want it?" she asked cutting me off.

"Need it," I said. "I need to cum please I can't take it anymore. Let me cum, please let me cum." I couldn't think about anything but reaching an orgasm at last and relieving the incredible tension within me.

Wordlessly she bent down and took my cock in her mouth. In mere seconds she made me cum with a feeling that made my normal orgasm seem tiny and insignificant in comparison. What seemed like hours of tantalizing anticipation washed away with one shuddering blast of sperm after another. Each spurt of cum that jetted from the tip of my cock left a feeling of pure euphoria in its wake. Just when I though I'd reached an unattainable height, another stream of cum would fly from my cock and I managed to feel just a little more bliss. Ellen managed to gulp down every single drop of my sperm as it fired into her mouth again and again. Long after she'd emptied my balls of cum, my cock continued to spasm firing blanks. Even those last few pulses through my cock left me shuddering as my eyes rolled.

Many times during my months with Ellen I felt as though I was completely spent but this experience was on a whole new level. I felt lightheaded to the point that I was on the verge of passing out. My heart was racing though I'd barely moved during the blowjob. My entire body tingled with a feeling of sheer joy and my cock stayed rock hard long after the cum had stopped running with one of those strange numb feelings throughout it like your lip gets after a visit to the dentist. The experience was mind blowing.

"Are you ok hon?" Ellen asked looking full of concern as she showered my trembling body with kisses.

"I think so," I said laughing weakly. "You're quite the cock sucker Ellie," I told her knowing she'd take it as the compliment it was meant to be.

"Thank you," she replied with a wide grin. "Just let me know when you're ready for another," she said chuckling at my alarmed expression.

"I'll need a few hours to recover from that one," I said truthfully.

"Oh you poor thing," she said without making it sound the least bit patronizing. "Did you want to go back to sleep or should I order you breakfast?"

"Both, but I want the sleep more," I said.

"Well let me tuck you in then honey," she said pulling the blankets over me. "Is it ok if I cuddle up with you too?" she asked.

"Of course it is," I said quickly finding the energy to hug her tight.

Pressing her warm soft body against me she kissed me over and over again. All over my chest and neck she covered me with gentle kisses making me feel like the luckiest man in the world. When she got to my lips she pressed hers to mine. Opening my mouth I let her tongue find mine as we shared a deep passionate embrace. As we continued to make out I pulled her up on top of me, stroking her back lightly with my fingers. Every time she lifted her lips from mine to catch a breath she could see the hunger in my eyes and gave me more. On and on it went until I tried to slip my cock inside her sopping wet cunt. She stopped me and shook her head. Sliding off to one side she closed my eyes with her fingers kissing each lid once.

I was beginning to feel guilty over all the attention she was giving me. Whenever I tried to give her some pleasure she refused. By now she had to be almost painfully aroused. The more I thought about it I felt almost embarrassed by how she was treating me. I didn't want to be treated like I was somehow above her, even if just for a day. I loved her and she was the one who deserved the special treatment this trip given the amount of shit I'd put her through this summer. Regardless of how I felt, she was in firm control of the day and her affectionate kisses continued as I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I had no idea how much time had passed but guessed it must have been an hour or two at least. The first thing I became aware of was the heat of her body against mine. My eyes fluttered open in the late morning light and I smiled eager to wake her with a kiss. It was her turn now no matter what she said.

"Good morning again hon," she said kissing me on the lips. I knew right away she'd stayed awake as I slept watching me the entire time waiting for her chance to fawn over me again.

"This is too much. It's your turn now," I managed to say between kisses.

"No," she said firmly. "I told you already it's your day. I'll do anything for you today so what do you want? Another blowjob? Anal? You name it. I'll watch sports all day with you if you want. I'll even try to find us a willing woman if you want a threesome. Just tell me what you want and it's yours."

"I have everything I need right here," I said kissing her. "But first I need to pee."

"Ok then," she said laughing as she rolled away to let me run to the bathroom. "Nice ass," she whistled behind me and I found myself blushing absurdly.

"I decided what I want," I said as I entered the bedroom again.

"What is it?" she asked looking oh so eager to comply with my wishes.

"I want to lick your pussy," I told her.

"No, no, no," she said shaking her head while crossing her legs. "I want to treat you hon."

"How did you feel when you were giving me heard earlier?" I asked her.

1...345678