The Bet

Story Info
Robyn tries not to lose their bet...
1.4k words
3.84
23.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat was beginning to mark the bed as Robyn held herself up on her hands and knees, her Master sliding in and out of her with purpose. She moaned softly as he continued to tease her pussy; deep steady thrusts keeping rhythm, the sound of his hips gently slapping against her ass, and his firm grip on her hips worked together to stimulate her body and bring her closer and closer to orgasm.

Her arms hurt like hell, but she refused to drop - she had to prove him wrong. She was going to make it through this propped up the whole time, no matter how hard it was. She couldn't lose this bet, too much was at stake.

Her Master enjoyed the view of her big ass jiggling as he pounded away. He gave it a good slap, then held her hips tighter and pulled her hard onto his cock.

"You like that, huh bitch?" he chuckled, landing another hard slap on her ass, causing her to moan. She dropped her head towards her chest but kept her arms stiff to ensure she didn't collapse onto the bed.

"You really like being fucked like a slut?" he teased, continuing his steady rhythm. He was sure she'd collapse before he came but slowed down to ensure he could keep going for as long as needed.

"No." She grumbled, lying through her teeth. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of telling him how turned on she was, she had a bet to win. He slapped another loud moan from her

"Deny it all you want, but we both know you're really just some holes for me to fuck...and after I win our little bet I'll let you prove it." he grunted, then took each of her ass cheeks in his hands and spread them wide, giving him a perfect view of her pink butthole. She shuddered, enjoying how exposed she was to him but tried to keep her mind focused on the task at hand.

She loved the way he dominated her, but was still unwilling to give in. Her Master smirked pridefully as he took in the sight of her exposed asshole. Her butt flexed as he squeezed it and his dick moved smoothly in and out of her wet cunt. He leaned in a bit and spit right on her asshole. Robyn wasn't sure if she was grossed out or turned on by this, but a shudder ran up her spine as her Master's spit dripped from her asshole down to her open pussy.

Her Master laughed at the sight of this "You're such a dirty whore." He mocked, giving her ass another hard slap.

This abuse continued for what felt to Robyn like an eternity. Her ass was red from being continuously beaten, her arms hurt like hell from having propped herself up for hours, and her mind was spinning from the endless tension building in her pussy. Finally, it all became too much; her body shook, she yelled loudly, and thrust back hard on her Master's cock as her body was swept by a strong orgasm. This was too much for her, and she finally fell on her face, unable to hold herself up any longer.

"You dumb slut, I won! I fucking told you you'd drop!" her Master shouted in triumph. Robyn was too busy recovering from her orgasm to register what he was saying, but as she lay there her body was enveloped by the strong, warm arms of her Master as he lay behind her, which she happily snuggled into as she attempted to catch her breath.

Her Master nibbled her ear and kissed her neck, allowing her to recover as his hands held her close. Finally Robyn realized she had lost the bet and cursed at herself for her weakness. Now she would pay the price (yet again) for her loudmouth.

"Hey baby girl, you ready to have me in a new hole?" he softly purred in her ear as his hand began to caress her thigh and leg. She huffed and muttered something under her breath, but made no attempt to resist her fate.

"Wanna grab me the lube and a condom? I don't need your dirty asshole leaving shit on my dick." Her Master teased. The condom was her idea, since she wasn't fond of the idea of having cum in her ass and shitting it out later, as ridiculous as the idea might be. She sighed in defeat and leaned over to the nightstand, rummaging through until she found the items her Master requested.

"Good girl." He purred, taking them and wasting no time applying the lube to her asshole. Robyn shuddered as his cold lube-coated finger slowly crept it's way into her asshole, then pumped a few times, before more lube was added with another finger. The anticipation was killing her and the feeling of cold lube made the whole experience even worse; Robyn lay uncomfortably on her side as her Master prepared to have his way with her.

Seeing her obvious discomfort, her Master planted soft kisses on her neck and shoulder, which calmed her nerves a bit, but did nothing to make her feel better about the amount of cold lube in her ass.

"Do you really have to put it right on my ass? You could just put it on your dick." She grumbled to him as she tilted her neck to give him better access to her.

"It'd still be cold on my dick, plus you need to get used to having something inside you." He calmly explained as he put yet another finger in her ass.

"I guess..." she half-heartedly admitted. She understood the logic but still hated it, and there was no way she'd let him know she really agreed with him.

After a little while of him pumping her ass full of lube, he applied a condom, removed his fingers, and pressed his excited cock against her soaked exit.

"Just take it easy, Baby Girl, I'll make sure you get something out of this too for being so good." He assured her with a kiss on the cheek. His hand reached around and started playing with her clit, eliciting a soft moan from Robyn as she tried to forget about the dick pushing against her back door and focus on the sensations building between her legs.

Her Master slowly worked the tip of his dick in and out in time with his stroked of her clit, pushing a bit further into her each time. She breathed deeply and grinded against his fingers, pushing her clitoris closer to him and dragging her ass away from his cock.

Unwilling to let her get away, her Master pressed hard against her clit, drawing a deep moan from her, then pushing more of his cock deeper into her open asshole. Robyn shuddered, unsure of how to feel. The pressure in her ass was a new, though not terribly painful, feeling that mixed with the great pleasure of her Master toying with her love button. As he pumped in and out slowly, she got used to the feeling and was able to focus on the sensations electrifying her body. Her master kept a steady rhythm, proud of his ability to control his pet.

The two of them enjoyed themselves for a while until finally her Master decided it was time for him to cum in her. He grabbed her nipple hard and twisted just a bit making her hiss at the pain and pleasure.

"Time to claim this ass for my own, but don't worry, we'll cum together." Promised in a low growl as his hand returned to her clit and slowly built in pace and intensity. Robyn moaned and began fingering herself, determined to get as much out of this as possible. Their steady rhythm quickly degenerated into a wild frenzy of bucking and moaning until finally Robyn squirted on her fingers and her Master released his seed.

They continued their gyrations for a bit longer and their energy drained. Her Master kept a firm grip as he held her close, and she happily pressed herself against him, savoring the afterglow.

"Not so bad, huh?" he asked before gently kissing her shoulder a few times.

"Not that bad." She sighed contentedly, enjoying the spooning, and being held close. Finally her Master removed the deflated dick from her and discarded the condom before holding her close for a long night of cuddling.