All Comments on 'The Bet Ch. 01'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Build Up

Worth a 5 just on the story line and build up alone. Looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Marine gunny

There is no such thing as a marine gunny sergeant that doesn't drink coffee. Threw the whole story off for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Smoking hot

I loved the way the story unfolded so hot! Can't wait to read more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

Fantastic story. Really loved the character building and where you're taking it. Not sure about the change in character view, but it does add another interesting dimension.

Please keep more chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Please continue it. Thanks for your service one vet to another

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesover 8 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

That part with her telling him what she likes doing, (is going to do to him), is just about the hottest thing I have ever read. Actually, all of the dialog - the two of them teasing each other with words - just great! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gawddddd

I'm humping my pillow give me more I wanna cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damned Good writing

You handle dialogue very well, IMO.

And the 'bet' is a good tale, well-told.

Thank You

HP

PS. When do we see part 2, etc. . . .

IwasagoodgirlIwasagoodgirlalmost 8 years ago
Needed This

Away from my man for too long - God I needed this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
2 things

1) A second on a Marine Gunny that does not drink coffee.

Completely unheard of.

2) The pizza guy joins the Corps because of Eva. There is no mention of her being active duty or what she does at all.

Her 'work clothes' are described later as just that, not her uniform.

Other than that, great story, keep writing.

storm_usmcstorm_usmcalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Good catch

Previous commenter, I'll have to fix the second portion on your comment. As for the no coffee for the gunny. I got news for you, I'm a gunny and I hate coffee, lol! I swear it's true! But it's funny that's the detail I get the most comments and emails on.

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 7 years ago
Ooorah!

Absolutely correct! Not all senior NCOs drink coffee. (I had one cup in 24 years, and it was so blinking cold I don't know that it counts.)

As for the pizza guy, once upon my misspent youth (I wasn't THAT young, tho), I was the pizza guy, and it is indeed inspiring when a woman answers the door with no more than a towel, fumbles the money and loses it.

Well done... looking forward to more.

stephenchapmanstephenchapmanabout 6 years ago
Solid work

I was really enjoying your characters and the easy flow of the story but what got you a 5 is the cliffhanger. Well played, sir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous