The Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
Season 3 of the on-going baseball bet with my wife.
3.7k words
4.64
8k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next chapter in the series "The Bet", an on-going story of a bet on the outcome of baseball games between the Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees. Chapter 1 introduces the origins of the bet and the outcome of the first two seasons, so reading it would give you some perspective. Now for season 3; hope you enjoy it:

The start of spring training was a welcome sign that winter was almost over, and that meant that we had to decide whether or not to continue the bet. The decision was easy; the bet had been part of our relationship from the beginning and we both enjoyed the exchanges it fostered.

Dana threw out the first pitch, so to speak. "I think we should keep the game bet the same as always," she suggested. "I like getting all those Godiva truffles."

"Agreed," I replied. "And I like going to lunch for a series win. It reminds me of when we were subconsciously flirting with each other - helps keeps our marriage fresh."

"You were flirting with me back then?" Dana asked. "I wasn't flirting - I was just making a Sox fan pay for his poor choices." She gave me that brilliant smile of hers and I couldn't rise up to the bait. We had been married for eight months now and it still felt like a honeymoon to me. I couldn't get enough of this woman.

"For the season bet," Dana began, as if still deciding, "I'd like you to buy me a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes." When I didn't react she added, "In case you don't know, they can be very pricey. I'll give you a break and try to stay under $1,000."

"Pricey is an understatement," I replied. "But that's fine. But if I win, I'll still buy you the shoes, but you have to wear clothes of my choice to shop for them."

"This again?" Dana asked, rolling her eyes. "Remember last year? When you almost got beat up and I almost got gang raped?"

"It won't be like that this year," I argued. "We will be in an upscale shoe store, not a bar. And you can't deny that last year turned out fine. You had your evening with 'Todd' and the next morning with 'Chet, Tyrone and Jake.'

Dana blushed a vivid red at the memory of her begging me to fuck her ass while pretending to be Todd, her would-be rapist. And of the next morning, when we had simulated a foursome with his buddies, with her surprising me at her arousal at being 'taken' by three men, all played by me of course. That weekend had opened a door to occasional role play in our sex lives, which let her safely depart from her usual conservative nature.

"Fine," she sighed. "I'll agree to your little obsession with showing me off, but only because you're not going to win this year."

Eight months later it was clear that I was going to win, and not by the slender margin of last year. My Sox won 12 of the 19 games the two teams played against each other. When the clinching game was won Dana conceded, if only to get her shoes sooner. That was a fair trade off as far as I was concerned.

We planned to go on a Sunday afternoon close to the store's 5:00 closing time in hopes that there would be few if any customers. I offered to treat for a mid-afternoon lunch at Legal Seafood; it was in the same mall and one of Dana's favorites.

The negotiation over clothes took a while. I insisted on a skirt, the shorter the better of course. Dana insisted it be knee-length at minimum. We went through her wardrobe and finally agreed on a light-weight blue skirt. I voted for a halter top and Dana wanted a blouse. We settled on a blouse that had several buttons undone on the top. She agreed to tie the bottom so it left her belly bare.

Undergarments were a more contentious subject! My opening was - none! Dana wanted both bra and panties. We compromised on her wearing panties and going braless. Dana didn't like wearing stockings, and I didn't want her to. So that was easy. As a final touch, I negotiated an addendum that called for me to buy a second pair of shoes if she removed her panties should I request that. Her choice.

The fateful day arrived and I could tell that Dana was very nervous about how things might turn out. She was naturally conservative; at the same time involuntary exhibitionism had excited her, so she was dealing with conflicting emotions.

We went to lunch at 3:00, figuring to arrive at the shoe store at 4:30. Dana ordered a salad and Chardonnay wine; I had their seafood gumbo and a red. We lingered over our food, letting the time bleed down, long enough that Dana had a second glass of wine. Liquid courage?

"We should have a safe word in case something gets out of hand like it did last year," she suggested.

"Nothing like that is going to happen," I told her. "Look where you are - this is the most upscale mall in the state."

"Still," she persisted, "a safe word can't hurt. How about Walgreen?"

I laughed. "No chance of that accidentally coming up in conversation - sure, why not."

We paid our bill and walked to the shoe store. As we approached I saw a customer at the register paying for something and just the one male clerk attending to her. I hadn't considered that the clerks might be female - how anticlimactic would that have been?!

"I'll be right with you," he told us. "Please sit wherever you like."

Dana walked to the rear of the store, browsing the selection of shoes as she went. They all looked incredibly expensive and, if you doubted the prices, the elegance of the store said - 'you're going to pay a lot here'. Satisfied that she had started her shopping with two choices she sat down in the farthest chair back, me sitting down next to her.

The clerk hustled back to greet us again and ask if we needed help.

"Sorry, I'm on my own right now. Everyone else goes home early on Sunday." He was a good-looking young man, about 25 years old, dressed in slacks and an untucked shirt.

The fact that he was alone was perfect for my intent to show Dana off. "No problem," she said. "I'd like to see these two in size 8 please."

"Of course, just let me double-check your size," he told her. Dana slipped her foot out of the dressy sandal she was wearing and offered it to him. The salesman picked up the Brannock device used to measure feet and laid it on the slanted part of the stool. He took my wife's lovely foot in hand and, after a few seconds holding it, guided it into the device. Watching all of this reminded me how beautiful Dana's feet were, slender and smooth, no bunions or other flaws. Her nails were painted a pale pink and perfectly pedicured. If this salesman had a foot fetish he had found his dream.

"A perfect eight," he declared. "I'll be right back with the shoes."

As soon as he was gone I told Dana to slide her skirt up her legs a few inches. When she had sat down it was just above her knees - I wanted it more toward mid-thigh. She blushed but did as I asked. Her long, lovely legs were now on display for the salesman's return.

The young salesman hurried back to us, apparently trying to finish his work with us in time for closing. He sat on the stool in front of Dana with a pair of black heels with the renowned Jimmy Choo red sole. He took Dana's leg by the ankle and fitted the shoe on her foot, then asked her to stand. Dana stood to try the feel of the shoe.

"It fits, but doesn't feel comfortable for some reason," she told him. She sat back down and held out her foot for him to remove the shoe. Instead, the salesman made a suggestion.

"You probably don't wear heels a lot, do you?" he asked. When Dana told him 'no, she didn't' he suggested something.

"If you aren't used to heels like this your muscles tighten, making the shoes uncomfortable. But it's not the shoes, it's the muscles in your calves. If I massage your calf for a few minutes the shoes may feel fine. I can do that if you want - or you can have your husband try."

"Why don't you do it," Dana offered. She lifted her leg to him and he took her ankle in one hand again and began to massage her calf with the other. He stroked her calf for several minutes, massaging the muscles and running his hand over her smooth flesh. I watched with admiration; I thought the massage treatment was a bunch of crap that gave him an excuse to touch Dana's legs, but more power to him if he could sell it to her. He lifted her leg onto his knee to give him better access to massaging her. There was no doubt in my mind that this exposed her upper leg more as well, and I could see him glancing there as he ran his hands over Dana's calf.

"Mmm, that is relaxing," Dana said as she eased down in the chair, opening her legs more. "What's your name?"

"I'm Mark," he answered. "Dana," she told him. "And this is my husband Dave." I gave him a little wave as a greeting.

"That should do it," Mark said, lowering Dana's foot to the floor. "Try standing on it now and see if that helped." Dana lifted herself off the chair and stood, somewhat awkwardly since she only had one shoe on.

"It does feel much better," she told him.

"Great! Let's try the other shoe - same deal if that's OK."

"That's fine," Dana told him. When she sat down Mark lifted the foot with the shoe on it and put it on his stool. "Let's keep this stretched out," he explained. He turned to his side and lifted her other foot, putting Dana's leg over his knee so he could massage it. It wasn't lost on me that this elevated and spread Dana's legs even more than before. His glances up her legs resumed as he began to massage her.

As he caressed her I could see that Dana was getting aroused. Her breathing was more rapid and shallow, and her skin had a slight flush. As Mark continued the process with her foot and calf, she helped him even more by shifting her leg over, parting her thighs more. He could now almost certainly see all the way to her panty-covered crotch. The obvious bulge in his pants left no doubt in my mind that he could, and what he was thinking.

After he strapped the second shoe in place, Dana opened her legs even wider, letting him see all of her cunt, covered only by the sheer crotch of her panties. He stared right at it for almost a minute, until Dana slowly lifted her leg off his knee so she could stand. Mark leaned back as she stood on both shoes.

"These feel great now," she told him. She sat back down, not bothering to rearrange her skirt, which was more than halfway up her thighs. Mark took the shoes off her feet almost lovingly as he looked at her legs. His fun was interrupted when Dana crossed her legs and asked him to get similar shoes that strapped around her ankles.

The salesman said he would be glad to, but first he had to lock up the store, as it was already past closing time. When he stood up Dana looked nervously at his erection, a long ridge in his pants right at her eye level. When he left for the shoes she told me she was so excited that she could feel her sex was wet and aching. I suggested she take off her panties as the next step in the tease but she said she wasn't ready to.

The clerk returned carrying a pair of black spikes with four-inch heels and long straps. He also brought a second fitting stool, which he put on the opposite side of his legs from the first one, explaining that the two stools would keep her calves stretched out. He quickly put each of Dana's feet on their own stool. Now, not only was she spread open, but both her legs were elevated as well, giving Mark a clear view up her skirt.

Dana's skirt was still up past mid-thigh. The clerk held her calf, massaging it as he lifted her foot to put on a shoe. He was staring at her panty-covered pussy as he stroked her, and Dana allowed him to continue doing that, the shoe forgotten by both of them. She was breathing more rapidly and her hips began to rock in the chair. Dana moaned and seemed close to an orgasm when the clerk's hands moved to slide up her inner thighs and then upward to run over the length of her slit through her panties. The clerk rubbed her clit through the sheer material and while Dana moaned again, this seemed to shock her out of her sexual trance. She stopped him and asked for another pair of the same shoes in red. He was astonished, but went to get them anyway, giving me a 'WTF?' look.

I shrugged. "The lady is the boss here, not me," I told him. He hurried off to the back room.

As soon as he was gone I told Dana, "OK, now the panties have to come off if you want a second pair." She lifted her hips and slid them down her long legs, throwing them - the front of them soaked - to me. I pocketed them as she crossed her legs, waiting for the clerk's return. When he returned, he sat directly in front of her and slowly ran his hand up her leg until he grasped her behind the knee and pulled her crossed legs apart.

He lifted one foot to a stool and fitted a shoe on her. As he lifted her second foot Dana spread her legs and he saw her now-bare pussy, which she had shaved for the occasion. He started at the sight, then dropped to his knees while adjusting his erection. He put Dana's second foot on its stool and moved the stool farther over to spread her legs even wider. His hands moved quickly to push Dana's dress up to her hips, exposing her completely. Apparently he was tired of being teased.

"You are so hot," he told her as his hands ran up her inner thighs. He pulled her forward on the chair and pressed her legs even farther apart. His fingers ran over her soaking pussy and clit; as he penetrated her Dana gasped and came almost immediately.

I watched in amazement as she climaxed at the hands of another man. When no objection came from her, I sat back and enjoyed the scene. I wondered if she was remembering Todd's fingers on her pussy last year and maybe regretting not going out to his truck with him. As her climax ebbed, the clerk leaned in and put his mouth on her pussy, causing her to gasp. He began to lick and suck at her like a starving man, while his fingers explored her opening and even slid down to her ass. Dana's hips thrust up at him as she had another climax, more powerful than the first.

As Dana recovered, the clerk undid his trousers and pulled out his rock-hard erection. He moved Dana to the front edge of the chair and moved between her thighs. He glanced at me; seeing no objection he placed his swollen cockhead at her opening. I was waiting for Dana to say 'Walgreen' but either Mark was moving too quickly or Dana was lost in the moment. With one hard thrust he drove deeply into Dana's soaking pussy. She inhaled sharply at the penetration and then moaned as she felt him fill her. The clerk's hips pulled back until he was almost completely out of her, then hammered his cock back into her.

I watched as he fucked her hard. Apparently not satisfied with the position, he lifted Dana by the hips and pushed the chair away, easing her to the floor. Now he was able to penetrate her even more powerfully, making Dana grunt with each thrust. Dana's head rolled in pleasure as he fucked her. Her lower legs wrapped around him to pull him further into her as she encouraged him.

"Yes...fuck me - give me that cock," she gasped out. "Make me cum again!"

The clerk redoubled his efforts, hammering deeply into her as she moaned in pleasure. I watched, stunned at how the bet had developed. In no universe had I envisioned that Dana would be on her back on the floor in the middle of a shoe store, with her dress shoved up to her waist and her legs spread wide, being fucked senseless by a salesclerk!

The clerk lifted Dana's long legs and spread them wide to each side for maximum penetration. His strokes shortened, signaling that he was close. His ass thrust forward one final time as he groaned loudly, shooting pulses of cum deep into Dana. Dana climaxed a third time as he filled her, her hands clawing at his back in her ecstasy. As he kept on fucking her slowly, cooling down, some of his cum leaked out of her pussy and oozed down to her ass.

I thought they were done, but the clerk didn't move from between her still-spread legs and Dana seemed too tired to try to get up. Instead, Mark's hips continued a slow grind as he undid the tie on her blouse and spread the two sides to expose her full breasts. She moaned softly as he caressed her breasts, leaning his head down to suck her tits and nipples. All the while his hips kept grinding into her. Dana looked at me with eyes hooded by desire as the clerk worked on her.

"He's getting hard again!" she said breathlessly. The clerk's grinding changed to steady strokes of his reinvigorated cock and he began to fuck her again. Dana moaned over and over as he slowly fucked her, his cock thrusting into her hard and deep. Dana drew her legs up around his thighs again as he took her, her hips pushing against him until she climaxed. The clerk didn't let up; as she shuddered through the climax he began fucking her fast, rocking her with continuous sensation.

Suddenly he pulled his hips back, and his cock came out of Dana's pussy. As it sagged down, it angled toward her ass. When he rammed forward again, he entered her ass, fortunately lubricated with their combined fluids. He was fully inside her in two quick strokes and Dana moaned out, "Go slow. Please."

"Just relax," the clerk told her. "You're going to love this." He pulled back slowly and thrust back in, eventually establishing a rhythm that Dana picked up. She moaned on every stroke but soon matched him stroke for stroke as he took her ass. He was now fucking there as hard as he had her pussy and Dana was going wild, building to another massive orgasm. They fucked like that for long minutes until she finally climaxed. The clerk stiffened and came just as she was finishing.

When the clerk rolled off her I could see his cum seeping from Dana's pussy and ass. She had been well and truly fucked. As she lay there panting Mark dressed and packed the last two pairs of shoes she had looked at. She finally recovered enough that I could help her stand and straighten out her own clothes. As we paid for the shoes she went over and kissed the clerk, after which I helped her out the door, carrying two pairs of high-end shoes at a 50% discount.

Dana was quiet on the ride home - understandably, it had been a remarkable afternoon. When she finally did speak her voice had an apologetic tone and she seemed close to crying.

"Dave, I don't know what to say. I can't believe that happened! I hope you know I still love you!"

"Dana, stop. I'm OK with what just happened, please don't worry about that. We are still the same two people we were this morning. We just have two more pair of shoes."

That helped a little but I could tell she was still upset. "I will say I was surprised when the whole thing went as far as it did - I expected you to say 'Walgreen' at any moment. When you didn't I decided to let you follow your desires."

"It all happened so fast!" she explained. "One second he was feeling my leg, the next...I didn't even think of the safe word!"

"And that's OK too," I assured her. "No harm done. You are still the love of my life Dana."

"Thank you," she said with relief in her voice. "I treasure our relationship too much to risk it for something this silly. I still don't quite know how it happened."

"I'm the one who set the conditions of the bet." I reminded her. "So some of the blame - if there's any at all - falls on me."

"I'm not sure I agree," Dana said. "But I think there is something we can agree on - you need to take your wife home and make love to her."

"Yes ma'am," I answered. "Right away!"

I actually was more than fine with how the shoe bet had turned out. Dana had opened new aspects of her sexuality and the whole afternoon had excited me more than I dared tell her. I wasn't sure how I would top this bet next year, but I had until spring training to figure it out. Go Red Sox!