All Comments on 'The Bet Ch. 02: The Challenge'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent

Can't wait for the next chapter

dlearyousdlearyousabout 8 years ago
delightful story

Enjoyed both stories. Particularly the last scene in the art galley. Hoping there will be atleast two more.

barefootgirl69barefootgirl69about 8 years ago
Loved it

So very hot when he's in control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next?

You stopped it there?

Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very creative writing

I'm looking forward to your next installments, this is a very compelling story that is well written. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Most fun I've had on the site in a long time...keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
extremely good!

I like you profile picture! This style of writing is refreshing from the many disrespectful "loving wives" and "shame" stories where I often drop-out feeling disgusting....

I perfectly dig you change of "I" person, I love the build-ups...

Hoping to see chapter 3 way before march 2017! do not leave this one unfinished, please!

(why is it published duplicated? I thought it were a variation...)

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 7 years agoAuthor
Duplicate

Ya know, I'm not really sure why they have this story series duplicated on my profile. I thought it was a little weird and that maybe it was just a glitch I saw. Good to know everyone sees it. Thank you all for commenting, I've been messing around with multiple 1st person narratives. Trying to write a novel, so this writing helps me practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

You can't leave that there!!! Really awesome story. Love the switching view points. Want to know the outcome of this bet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More more more!!!

When is the next chapter coming out? I need to know the end! Both chapters were very well written and I like that you switched view points. Also thank you for not using the same words and phrases repeatedly; I love that you were able to switch it up so it wouldn't get boring. Start typing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truely a most interesting story.

I'm enjoying your writing and look forward to more in this "The Bet"

Your one of a very few writers here that I have enjoyed. And enjoying the switching between the two in telling the story.

Thanks for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed this. Looking forward to the next installment. I hope it's soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waiting for more

I 'am in love with this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please!!

Loving this story. Getting me going in a big way. Can't wait to read more.

nicewon4unicewon4uabout 7 years ago
So enthrallingly luscious

I so desire to be the bejeweled female.

EmeraldGreenWhoreEmeraldGreenWhoreabout 6 years ago
Very Seductive

This story is superbly written.

The seduction is nicely paced and not too over the top.

What a fabulous way to wake though, trussed to the bed and just taken...... phew!!!

Looking forward to the next chapter

LoonytuneLoonytuneabout 6 years ago
Love the story

I'm loving the story the imagery is great I look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Outstanding Storytelling

This is the best that I've had the privilege to read in a long time. You have a unique ability to spin your tale in a way that leaves the reader wanting, no needing more. Great job, can't wait to read more of your outstanding story, Semper Fi!

SwingwifeySwingwifeyabout 6 years ago
On Edge

This is one H O T story! I read chapter 1 and immediately started Chapter 2...and now I feel like Im the one being tested lol my pussy is dripping and I want to cum so hard. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

This is great! Can't wait to read the entire series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Getting jealous

Dang, this is hot! You have me wishing I was the girl in this story! So hot . Very good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous