All Comments on 'The Bet Ch. 04'

by freejack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Seduction

I have been within the bet myself, looking back on it, it was some of the best sex I shared in 1993. I have no idea why I never thought to have my girlfriend seduce a woman as well.

The story you share is one told quite well. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
will there be a chapter 5

I thought all the stories were good, I can't wait for part 5 and I hope it never ends if you write 100 of these I will read all of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Please write the 5th one

I have read all the stories you wrote...and I must say please write another one... the downfall to your stories is the wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My favorite writer

You are my favorite writer on the site, Everything about your style is perfect and i cant wait to read more from you ;)

Oral_pleaserOral_pleaserabout 13 years ago

Where is the rest???

keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please.

I noticed you wrote a story involving Cassie and her now ex-boyfriend Jack and his current girl. A hot story in its own right. But I think I speak for many when I say we want to hear more of her and Jack's mom, Jack and her mom, the salesgirl, the gym girl, and combinations thereof. Please update us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice - more please !!

This reminds me of a girlfriend I has many years ago who was a total nymph and would shag any woman she could but only rode my cock. She had my sister, my aunty and my ex girlfriend she was amazing and still is she has progressed to have had most of our neighbours now - occasionally I get to join in which is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

More. Please, more.

japonezjaponezover 4 years ago
Superb

Please more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

I hope this story continues. The salesgirl ... the girl at the gym ... the continued power Cassie has over Cindy ... the potential of Jack fucking his mom with Cassie ... Jack's seduction of Cassie's mom. Any of these could lead into their own mini-series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreejack@freejack
213 Followers
10/28/21 - Should have a new story posted in a couple days. Let me know what you think and maybe i'll write another. Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Bet Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Bet Series Info