The Bet Ch. 05

Story Info
Last of "The Bet" story.
1.8k words
4.42
3.8k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Mia lay together and started to kiss. Krissy squatted over them and pissed on their faces, down their bodies to their crotches, and back up to their faces. Her stream was joined by Matt's. He made sure to piss on Jack's face, aiming at his mouth, before switching to Mia's. He kissed Krissy and pushed her to her knees, spraying her face with the last of his piss.

"What a terrific night. How about we get in the shower to clean off." All nodded at Jack's suggestion.

"Wait! You two still haven't fucked," Krissy pointed at Jack and Matt.

"You're really into watching two guys fuck, huh?" Mia shook her head, "Fine. You get his cock hard," she said pointing at Matt, "and I'll get Jack's ass ready."

"Wait, how does he get to go first?" Jack asked.

"Cause you've taken more cock up your ass than he has," Mia answered as if it made all the sense in the world.

"What? So... What does that have to do with it? Give me a good reason to go first." Jack folded his arms in defiance.

"He'll see how easy and pleasurable it is and not tense up as much which would make it more painful and might put him off getting fucked in the ass in the future." Mia smiled smugly at her logic.

"Well, it's not a good reason, but it is a reason," Jack conceded.

Krissy waited for the debate to finish and then started sucking Matt's cock. She deep throated him, which she had tried and failed to do with Jack. Her finger penetrated his asshole, which she knew he loved. Her reward was almost instant as Matt grew hard quickly.

Mia spit on Jack's asshole and licked it just because she liked doing that. Then she retrieved lube and smeared Jack's hole and inserted one, then two lubed fingers inside so he was ready for the cock.

Jack braced himself on the chair Matt and Mia had fucked on previously and prepared himself for the cock.

Matt let Mia jerk his cock a few times to lube it also and then stood behind Jack, cock in hand.

Mia and Krissy stood on each side of Jack, and each pulled an ass cheek open for Matt.

Matt pushed in, the cock slipping easily into Jack. He fucked him with abandon, calling him a whore and a faggot cunt. He blew his load in Jack's ass.

Pulling out, he watched Mia point at Krissy, "That's your husband's cum; get it out of my husband's ass."

Krissy dropped to her knees and buried her face in Jack's ass, licking and sucking the cum from his hole. Jack got hard from the treatment.

"Your turn," Krissy said to Matt and the procedure was repeated in opposite -- Mia sucking Jack's already hard cock, Krissy lubing Matt's asshole.

Matt assumed the position; the women took theirs, again; and Jack rubbed his cock on Matt's hole.

"Ready, buddy." Jack mocked. He pushed and found some resistance. "Relax, pal. Make like you're trying to shit; it will be easier."

"I thought you trained him," Mia asked Krissy.

"Wasn't a real cock. He'll get it, don't worry." Krissy answered.

"Oh, he's getting it, alright. I'm not stopping til I'm balls deep," Jack laughed.

Eventually he was balls deep, Matt's resistance and apprehension fell as the pain turned to pleasure.

"How is it?" Krissy asked, "Tight?"

"Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway," Joked Jack.

"Fuck you," Krissy admonished, "That's virgin ass, right there, asshole."

"I was kidding." Jack said, "He's tight as a frog's ass."

After several minutes, Jack said, "This might take a while, I'm not ready to cum yet."

"Can we help?" Mia asked.

"Of course. Do some sexy stuff." Jack said, then looking at Mia, "Lick my ass, you know what I like."

Mia licked, spit on and fingered his asshole the way he liked it.

"What do you want me to do?" Krissy asked.

"Play with yourself," he smiled, "finger your cunt, but don't forget your tits."

Krissy looked at him as she rubbed her tits, pulling the nipples, and circling them with her palm.

"Like this?" she asked, "you like the way my nipples get hard when I play with them?" Her hand went to her pussy. "Rubbing my tits is making my cunt soooo wet. You want to fuck my wet cunt? Better yet, Mia, eat my cunt."

Mia shuffled on her knees to Krissy and latched onto her clit immediately. Krissy continued to rub her nipples.

"Your wife sure can eat cunt. You eat a lot of cunt, Mia? When did you eat your first cunt, Mia?" She asked as a way of turning Jack on by using the word cunt, but also because she wanted to know.

"When I was 17 at a high school party. Stacey Bingham's parents were gone for the weekend, so she invited a few friends over. We played truth or dare, and Karen Jacobs dared me to eat her cunt. She was a lesbian, so she dared all the girls to eat her pussy. I got her back by making her suck Bobby Adams' cock." She laughed at the memory.

"Did you like it?" Krissy asked.

"Hell yeah, I did. I went home with her after the party and spent the weekend fucking. Her parents were pretty lax about who "slept over" so we went to her room, and she taught me all she knew. I've learnt some other things along the way, however. When was your first-time licking snatch?"

"Ladies, this is great information," Matt interjected, "but can you make him cum, my ass is sore."

Matt could have kicked himself for not waiting for Krissy to answer. He was interested to know when her first time was; a week ago he didn't even know she'd ever eaten pussy.

"No, no. Keep talking, using dirty words; that was working." Jack wanted to know the answer also. The sex talk between the two women, as if they were at a café sipping lattes, was turning him on more.

"Fine. I ate my first cunt, when I was 18. My boyfriend at the time, Brian, took me to his buddy's apartment. We ended up drunk with the buddy and his girlfriend and had a foursome. That night I "discovered" pussy-eating, man sex, and watersports. That was the start of my adventuresome years. Brian introduced me to all the depravity I now have. He and his buddy ended up moving to San Francisco and getting married. That night opened his eyes, also, I guess." She laughed.

"So, tell us about the first cunt you ate," Jack said. "We want details."

"She was a Hispanic girl, very pretty, trimmed pussy, mine was a wild forest compared to hers," she laughed again, "Small tits, flat ass. But she could suck cock... she took both guys in her mouth at the same time. I've never seen that before or since. The guys wanted us to sixty-nine and Izzy, that was her name -- short for Isabella, said we would after they did. They sucked and then came in each other's mouths; so Izzy and I sixty-nined. I had never done it before, but I figured just lick the clit and finger the cunt and I would be okay. Izzy started giving me instructions -- what she wanted, when to lick, when to suck, like that. I was concentrating on doing it right, I didn't realize she wasn't eating me. She started grinding her cunt on my face and told me to finger her ass. She came while sitting straight up on my face. She tasted so good that I kept sucking her pussy trying to get the juice out. When she finally got off me, she went down on me. I have never had anyone eat my twat so well since her -- sorry baby," this directed at Matt. "She crawled up my body and kissed me and said, "You need to trim your bush, I have hair in my mouth." I just agreed with her and continued to lay on the bed recovering while she started sucking the two cocks into her mouth. That got me interested, so I watched her technique but couldn't do it myself."

"I've done it, but not very well... I've got a tight mouth, like my pussy." Mia looked at the others almost daring a challenge; none came. "We should try it with these two cocks."

"Fuck, I'm going to cum." Jack stated while looking at Krissy. Mia was now fingering his asshole and Krissy's cunt.

"Keep going." He said to Krissy

"She ate my pussy while she got DPed by the guys and then I ate her while I got DPed. It was my first DP; not my first ass-fucking. Brian was constantly fucking my ass; guess we know why now," she laughed again. "After that she started pissing on me; I loved it instantly... Have never looked back."

"What's the wildest, most perverted sex thing you have done?" Mia asked.

"That was my wildest until this week with you guys. What was yours?" she asked Mia.

"My boyfriend got me coked up and him and his four buddies ran a train on me. Had a lot of firsts that night... found out what made air-tight meant, had that done a few times; pissed on for the first time, all five of them; had coke snorted off my tits, ass, and cunt; first night of ass-to-mouth, several times for that; and made to squat in front of all the guys and fart the cum out of my asshole, into my hand, and eat it. That was the last night I ever saw him."

"FUUCCCKKKK!!!" Jack's exclamation revealed he had cum in Matt's ass.

"Jesus Christ, that was an experience... I mean this whole night." Matt looked at Krissy, "Yes, babe, I do like being fucked in the ass; but, Goddamn, you and Mia's stories were fucking awesome." To Mia, "Sorry you were abused like that."

"Don't be, that's how come I'm such a slut now. I loved being used by those guys. I don't know what it is, but I just love cock... fuck, I just love sex of any kind. I kind of trace it back to that night -- my love for degrading, perverted, kinky sex; BUT ON MY TERMS." She pointed at herself authoritatively.

"Did any of them fist you?" Krissy asked, her eyes lighting up.

"No! It was only years later, and lots of sex, that I was able to be fisted by a lesbian with small hands who knew what she was doing because of my tight pussy... but that's a story for another time. Right now, I need to piss... anybody thirsty?" she walked toward the bathroom.

"My biggest question is..." said Matt as they followed Mia, the fun not yet over, "How the hell did this whole week start? That's what's confusing me."

Krissy looked at him, "It all started with a bet, baby, just a little bet!"

THE END (?)