The Betrayal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not? He's a fuck up," Hari bit back. "We should do the rest of the job without him."

"Oh, come on. We need him," Sonia bounced back.

"That's an overstatement," Hari stated.

She wasn't used to seeing Hari so worked up. He was usually the mediator. The person that balanced her out when her temper took over. Seeing him angry was turning her on. She thought she knew him so well, but she was seeing a side of him that rarely surfaced. A side of him that she wanted to fuck.

Her fingers grazed his forearms, passed his shoulder blades and to his other arm. She guided him to the couch. He was still so serious, not having registered that her intentions had shifted. That she wanted him. It became obvious when she crouched between his legs, flashing him a haughty look.

Sonia pressed into his jeans. His cock was flaccid but not for long. She would make sure of that. She rubbed the base of her palm along one side of the zipper. She tugged at the metal tab with her teeth. Hari wanted to ignore her but she was making it untenable. She yanked the shirt over her head and onto the floor.

Her hair scattered along her shoulders, splashing down her back. She smiled when his hungry gaze landed on her tits. She pulled his jeans down to his knees.Her tits slid across his hairy legs as she pulled his cock out above his briefs, tugging them down to his knees as well.

She didn't waste any time. Her mouth buttered up the head of his floppy cock. Hari reached for the base as she worked. He wanted to jack off to the sight of her. Get his mind off the day. He was supposed to be with Neha. How he had wanted to train her, drain his cum into her sweet pussy over and over again.

He beat his fist down his length with more aggression. His prick was taking shape, bursting inside of Sonia's mouth. Teasing the edge of her throat. He thought about having her all to himself. It had been so long. The mere thought brought the head of his cock over the edge of her throat. She groaned, but didn't pull away.

She sucked him down. He couldn't see her tongue but he could feel it. Trying to memorize every contour and ensnare him. The wet flicks of her tongue and adamant clucks of her throat at his tip made his balls clench on his load. The load that he wanted to fill Neha with.

She was being sloppy. Making all sorts of noises. His cock was so saturated that he would likely be able to see his reflection if her mouth weren't so dead locked on top of it. She hoarded his length as if it were the most precious cock in Delhi. It occurred to him that she was just as excited to have him to herself as he was.

Every movement was a confirmation. Her lips went slack on his taut meat and she pulled her mouth away. He still brought his fist down. She smashed her tits down against him, smearing them with saliva and pre cum until her nipples were hard and sticky. The sight snagged Hari's breath away.

Sonia stroked his cock with her tits and he hissed as the cum streamed from his aching erection. The cum geysered out of him, spraying her chin, her cheek, splattering across her neck and chest.

He should have felt some relief. The pleasure was there. It seared him from the inside out, but it was brief. It wasn't enough. He wanted to use her until every ounce of his rage burned away. He pulled her up and pushed her back onto the coffee table. Random objects crashed onto the floor. A lighter. A water bottle. Her phone. He pushed into her, then. His cock was laced with cum. It gave a delightful squirt upon entry.

"Ughnnn, Hari!" She yelled out his name as he taunted the edges of her pussy with brutal strokes. Her tits were slick with his first load. Each thrust into her was brusque and more merciless than the last. He wrapped fingers around her neck. Squeezed. Her legs curved around him, embracing the pain. She was sore within moments. She squeezed her toes tight and bit down on her lip.

Hari panted and tried to keep up the pace but it was a fool's mission. The coffee table was at an unreasonable low height that meant his legs were straining to sustain the angle inside of her. He kissed her, his mouth pushing her lips back, demanding the wild chorus that only her tongue could deliver. He picked her up.

He could taste retribution, but it still wasn't enough. The same mouth had sided with Dev. Had questioned him. He nipped her bottom lip, walking her to the bedroom. He left the lights on, wanting to delight in every detail. He dropped her in the bed like dirty laundry. Her chest was still dripping with cum.

"Open your legs wide, now," he commanded. She obeyed in an instant, soaking in his temper. Loving the cadence of his tone. "That's not fucking wide enough." She reached down and manually pulled her thighs wider apart. He was yanking on his heavy prick again. This time, with two hands.

"Touch yourself," he told her. His voice was so cold. Her fingers were not. "Dip them in cum," he added. She gathered it and trailed her prize to her pussy, using it to prime the lips. He climbed on top of her then. She tried to kiss him but he evaded her. She arched her back when he crashed against the wall of her pussy.

Her thighs shook. He ignored it. She started to beg him for more, her lips wet on each word. Deeper. Harder. He thrashed. He pushed her legs up and back, folding her in half. Her moans ripped from her throat, tits smacking against each other. The cum was drying on her skin, but it still left a stain.

'Good,' he thought. He wanted to keep score. He released her legs and they wrapped around him. She pushed herself up, demanding that kiss. He denied her again and pushed her back down with his hand on her throat, twisting more strokes deep into her pussy.

He wanted to snap a pic of the face she was making. She used to send him naughty pictures, but had long since stopped. No doubt, she was distracted and fucked plenty by Dev. He pierced her with more enthusiasm, wanting to punish her for the reality of their arrangement. Didn't she know that she was his whether he was gone or not?

"Started already without me?" Dev asked from behind him. Hari wanted to charge him like a feral animal but he took his fury out on her instead.

"Fuck off!" Hari snarled.

"Ughnn, no. Please. Arghhh, stayy," Sonia pleaded.

She wanted more cock. She was never satisfied. Dev walked into view. Hari could see his shiny dark eyes. He had seen Sonia aroused, but this was something else. Her pussy was stretched out as Hari smashed her into the mattress. Dev noticed the trails of cum on her chest and wanted to add to the collection.

He jerked himself off, keeping his distance from Hari but aiming his cock at her. She licked her lips, eager to close them around his cock but one look in Hari's direction told them they'd better not. Dev rubbed himself out without assistance, gritting his teeth at Hari enjoying Sonia to the fullest while he stood in a corner.

It was his punishment, he supposed. He was hoping Hari would be gone by the time he came back. Wasn't he worried about breaking his cover? Didn't he have enough women to keep him company at night?

Hari could feel Dev's resentment from across the room, and it was delicious. Someone had to teach him not to be so careless. Hari flipped Sonia over on her stomach and ravaged her gaping cunt again. The sounds were deafening and the smells were just as intense.

They were both slick with sweat. Sonia was difficult to keep still. So, he reached for her hair from behind and tugged. She drew shaky, contorted breaths. Her moans changed to whimpers, yelps. Animal sounds that were probably being heard by the neighbors.

Dev knew Sonia liked it rough, but he had to admit that he'd never seen Hari give it to her with so much vengeance. She brought out the wild side of him, but this was a dogmatic maniac compared to the person he was used to. Sonia's moans reached a higher pitch but Hari was quick to command her not to cum. She was going to have to wait.

She struggled and yelled out, reaching for the sheets. For a moment, Dev thought she was either going to openly defy him by reaching her climax right then and there, or she was too far gone to control it. A smile curved at his lips. Her yell curved back in on itself into a low guttural sound. She was doing everything in her power to hold back until he said so.

The realization sliced him deep, just as Hari meant for it to. Hari was demonstrating that Sonia wouldn't choose him over Hari. That their time together isolated from him was temporary and he could come back whenever he damn well pleased to claim her. He also was reminding them who was in charge.

Dev couldn't take it anymore. He took one step closer and another. What was Hari going to do about it? He felt the intensity of the glare but it was an empty threat. That much was obvious. Dev's cock taunted Sonia's lips. Her tongue rose to greet him. It was apologetic. Slow and languid. He shoved his cock deeper and her tongue was forced out of the way.

He yanked at the base of his cock with determined, stocky fingers. Her jaw locked onto him, muscles undulating. He hissed and rocked back on his heels. It felt so perfect event though Hari was working her so hard that her head couldn't keep still.

Dev could fix that. His hands gripped either side of her head. Her moans were buried by each thrust. She was torn between them, and this was only the beginning. He could see it in Hari's eyes and feel it in his own blood. It was going to be a long night and Sonia was going to take the brunt of it.

Hari attacked her pussy. He was still pulling her hair and Dev's fingers were digging into her cheek bones. She was tortured for want of release. Reaching under herself to touch her flushed and aching clit. Dev's eyes rolled back as her throat quaked on the tip of his penis. It was all he needed. Cum smacked onto her tongue and against the back of her throat.

He pulled out and let it glaze her face, dripping down her neck. He aimed at her chest, letting his load crash-land on the mess that Hari had made while he was gone. Dev's gaze locked onto Hari's, rebellious and self-aggrandizing. Sonia sputtered on the cum that slid down her throat as the rest came down in shimmery tributaries on her blazing flesh.

The second delivery of cum had her so excited that she almost lost control of herself. She had to stop rubbing her pussy and grit her teeth. If she came too soon, Hari would punish her, leave her. She didn't know if he would be able to stay away for long, but she didn't want to find out.

Dev's cum was still fresh on her tongue. He pushed his cock back into her mouth for a rinse. It was deflated. For some reason sucking on his flaccid cock made her feel even more naughty. It flopped across her lips. She spoiled him for licks but faltered when Hari reached her maximum depth and stayed there.

Her pussy was quivering on another delivery of cum. It coated her from the inside out. She was still on her hands and knees so it dripped down to her thighs and his balls in no time. Sonia pulled away from both of them and flopped onto her back. She locked eyes with Hari as her hand worked her tender flesh.

'Will you let me cum now?' her gaze asked. He answered the piercing look by burying three fingers into her pussy. She was so soft and pliable after the rough treatment. Three fingers didn't seem like nearly enough to fill her. She lifted her hips and stretched her thighs wider apart. Dev spoke then.

"Do you want me inside of you?" Dev asked her. "I'm hard again." She nodded but Hari's jaw was set. He didn't move away to grant Dev access. He just kept pushing his fingers into her, determined. Now four. Sonia moaned.

"Come on, Hari. It's my turn. I know how to make her cum with my cock. It's what she wants," Dev told him.

"Don't whine at me, Dev," Hari snapped back. His fingers were impatient with her, impersonal. She looked down at him across her soiled tits and couldn't hold back any longer. She arched her spine just as he pulled out his fingers.

"What- no!" She cried out. Her fingers were desperate, trying to keep hold of her pleasure. Dev pushed Hari out of the way and filled her with his cock just in time. A jolt passed through her, her tits flickering with the sheer velocity of her climax. She yelled and writhed as Dev invaded her cum-lacquered cunt.

Her moans were shrill and uneven as her orgasm had taken an unpredictable set of turns. No doubt because Hari had almost left her on the edge of a ruined orgasm. Dev wouldn't treat her that way. He kept going long after her thighs stopped shaking.

Dev thought of how much cum she had taken already and his prick swelled just a fraction larger. He still wasn't completely stiff. His prick still remained flexible inside of her cavernous pussy. There was so much space and his cock wasn't enough to fill it, even if it was completely hard.

He was angry with Hari for undermining him. Acting as if he had over-reacted like a child. Despite all of his frustration, he still wanted the pressure that only his cock could provide. He tried to make up for the emptiness with more speed, seeking absolution inside of her.

Hari watched them both with a sense of satisfaction. He could tell that Dev wasn't getting everything he wanted. Sonia was barely moving, exhausted from her release and her pussy was no doubt lax after everything it had been through.

Dev gasped and grunted, pulling her too him with greedy hands. His nails bit into her, demanding more responsiveness. His thrusts faltered. Hair had fallen over his eyes but Hari could still see the meaning in his gaze. The reluctance and shame.

"Do you want to share?" Hari asked him, a taunting edge to his voice. Dev swallowed the retort that he wanted to snap back. He didn't trust his words at all so he merely shifted positions. He lay down on the bed and pulled Sonia on top of him. She moaned her protest, trying to hold herself up but couldn't. She lay on top of him. His cock curved up inside of her pussy.

Hari gained a sense of satisfaction from the fact that Dev was likely smeared with cum in that position and that he was admitting to needing Hari to feel pleasure. Hari considered leaving them that way.

Dev wanting another orgasm but not being able to. Sonia worn out from how rough he'd fucked her. It would be the perfect revenge, but even after two loads, he still wasn't satiated. Hari approached the edge of the bed.

"Turn around Sonia," he told her.

"What do you mean?" She asked him.

"Turn around on his cock. I'll hold you up," Hari instructed. Maybe his professor voice would perk her back up. She loved his afterhours lectures. She gingerly shifted her weight and swiveled around on Dev's cock into reverse cowgirl. She bit down on her bottom lip. The angle was delightful, even with Dev staying still so they could get into position.

Hari approached. His thumb rubbed the slack upper portion of her slit. He was gentle. It was the first sign of sweetness he had shown her all night. Had his rage completely faded? She wanted it back. Even though she was weary and barely had any energy to sit up. He seemed to guess her thoughts because he shoved his cock on top of Dev's then.

There was enough room for him to enter but not much give after that. She was so tight. Sonia leaned into him, her nails raking his back. That's when he started moving inside of her and she knew that his fury was still lit, simmering just below the surface. Surging. His cock forged its away across Dev's.

He was establishing dominance. Sonia grimaced as Dev started moving beneath him. It was painful at first, until there was an understanding between all three of them. An unspoken, primal understanding. Her pussy was full, stretched by immeasurable cocks. Their rhythm found a profound synchronicity. They were meant to be together. But it was fragile. Sometimes, they lost their stride, and the pain returned. She burned for the congruence they had all achieved only moments before. The rippling, unfolding clarity of it. When they all fell back into line, she regained her strength with every thrust. She lost track of who was doing what to her.

She focused on her own contribution. When to pull back. When to squeeze and leave them both ragged and breathless. Her pussy brought them both together. Without her, one of them would likely have been shot dead already. Their rivalry was more intense than it had ever been, but she could show them what they could do together. Because of her, they were going to succeed. That little slut's money was going to last for generations.

Sonia was leading them both with her hips and the deliberate tensing of her inner muscles. She summoned them into a spiral of movement. It was all at her command. She didn't need Hari to hold her up any more. When Hari saw the sheer power in her stance and the look of wild law in her eyes, he kissed her.

It was the kind of kiss that would have distracted the less committed, but Sonia channeled it, tugging them both deeper. She almost bit down on Hari's tongue when she detected the beginnings of it. Another lapse of pleasure. Her groans were caged inside of her throat and by his tormenting lips.

They both wanted to lift her higher, to spoil her. To ignite her. Dev sat up behind her, one hand wrapped around her belly, the other bracing him against the bed. It changed their alignment. She wanted to curse him for moving at such a critical moment, but the shift only made her pleasure more complete. Her reprimands faded on her tongue, replaced by more moans.

Hari released her mouth from his, letting her announce it. Dev reached around her back for her tits. He held onto them for dear life as cum shot up against her and all over Hari's cock. Hari wasn't far behind. There was no resisting the call. It throbbed between them. An indescribable force.

They collapsed onto the bed. As the power of the orgasm faded, so did the traces of their physical strength. Hari and Dev were on their sides, still deep in her. Hari dreaded pulling away.

For the first time in months, he didn't want to return to his new home. He wanted to lay in the hotel bed for days. Hours passed. Dawn was near. He knew he had to get up to be back before Asha got ready for work or pay the price.

12