The Bicycle Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in seventh heaven driving home feeling distended, swollen and satiated.

Once home I walked into the house all smiles only to find Paul with a troubled look on his face.

"Hi honey", I said and as I went to kiss him he pushed me back and said,

"I checked Life360 you know"

I turned cold.

Oh my God. We share an app on our I-phones that allows us to track each other's whereabouts and that we use when one of us is traveling, mostly for safety reasons.

The floor seemed to fall from under my feet, I became nauseated, pale, and afraid.

He knew! And I was busted.

"You never went to the park, you were three hours at a place on Rivercreek Drive"

" Please, let me explain" I begged, "I know it will be difficult to understand but please, please. Give me a chance, you must understand what happened, I beg you."

His face softened, and he said.

"Sit down, we need to talk. The only way I can forgive you for whatever you are doing is to tell me the truth. If you want to redeem yourself you must come clean."

I felt it was the end of my life as I knew it, I wanted to throw up. I thought about our children. He will never forgive me. Thirty years of happy marriage will spin down the drain.

I surrendered, crumpled on the floor, a tearful mess, begging for forgiveness.

I saw no other way out except to comply and began to pour out both my feelings and what had transpired while doing my best to soften the most sordid details.

There followed a prolonged silence and Paul seemed to be putting together his words.

He lifted me by the hand and sat me on the couch next to him saying.

I suspected something. I would never invade your privacy but since going to Houston that first time you have been acting differently. You have been avoiding me. You haven't even made an effort to be with me, you have been in your own world and that hurts.

"It just happened" I pleaded, "I didn't plan it, I was overcome by feelings I cannot describe. I feel that as I grow older my world is turning smaller"

"We all have secrets don't we" he said " Please come with me"

He led me to his den and sat me on the couch, faced me saying,

"There are things that I have been keeping from you too. I have never been able to break this to you but perhaps this is the time."

He turned his I pad towards me and I was confronted by a video of interracial sex.

"The M.I.L.F. and her Bulls" read the title.

My jaw hanging I turned to him again and his expression had metamorphosed into one of lust.

A new chapter in my life had just begun.

12