The Big Bang Theory: Bernadette's B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and Bernadette looked at Penny and their gaze was drawn to her crotch, where her cunt was no longer a slit; but resembled a pink cavern. They crawled over to the bed and sat on the floor, one on each side of Penny's wide-spread legs. All three watched mesmerized as large gobs of cum continued to drool out of her hole. A mischievous grin crossed Bernadette's face. As she asked Penny, "since you're living out your fantasies tonight; have you ever wondered what this would feel like ," and she suddenly reached up with her right hand and swiftly stuffed her entire fist up Penny's well-worn cunt.

Penny's eyes bulged as she realized what Bernadette had done; but strangely, there was no discomfort in her crotch. Her pussy had already been stretched so far, that Bernadette's hand easily slipped inside her. As Penny looked down between her legs, Bernadette's hand had disappeared above her wrist inside her juicy hole with apparently no resistance. The ample lubrication provided by Will and Javy's cum was allowing Bernadette to slide her fist in and out of Penny's pink pussy like a giant cock.

Bernadette shoved her arm up inside Penny until her entire forearm, up to her elbow, was deep inside her belly. Then inspiration struck, and she began to extend and wriggle her fingers inside Penny's tunnel. This was a completely new sensation to Penny and she flopped back on the bed, writhing in pleasure. "Oh my God Bernadette. You wicked bitch. Fuck me honey... fuck me."

Bernadette felt Penny's cunt muscles convulse around her hand, as she vigorously fist fucked her. Amy, fascinated by this display, climbed on the bed and began to pinch Penny's rosy nipples between her fingers. Her head was nearly touching Penny's crotch as she inspected her hole being penetrated by Bernadette's arm. As Bernadette flexed her fingers and scratched the inside of Penny's pussy; Penny groaned, "oh fuuuuucccck that feels good." Her entire body thrashed around on the bed as she came around the arm thrust up inside her cunt.

Penny just lay there, too exhausted to move, her legs hanging off the side of the bed; cum dribbling out of her wide open hole and soaking the comforter. Amy and Bernadette lay down on each side of her; all three just staring at the ceiling. Penny was the first to break the silence, "hope you had a good time tonight Bernadette."

"It was wonderful, a night I will never forget," she answered gratefully, "you are the best friends a girl could have. Amy, I want you to have "Big Howie," but you can name it anything you want. Remember, what happens in Penny's apartment, stays in Penny's apartment."

"That is most generous of you, Bernadette; thank you. I wonder how the guys are doing," Amy replied.

"Oh you know them," Penny giggled, "they're in a galaxy far, far away... as usual."

*****

(All feedback, positive or negative is encouraged and welcome.