The Big Bang Theory - The New Drug Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK YES, I FUCKING LOVE THIS, UHHH YEAH, I'M... I'M GONNA CUM... OHHHH!" Penny managed to say, before the greatest orgasm of her life ripped through her.

She stopped meeting Leonard's thrusts as she pressed her head against his shoulder, trying to recover. Leonard could feel her cum slide down his shaft and it began to cover his balls.

He however was not done.

Leonard lifted her ass upwards until only the head of his cock was inside her. Then with all his effort, he thrust his hips upwards and brought her ass downwards, until he was buried deep inside her.

Penny shot upwards as she realised they were not done. Quickly looking down at her boyfriend, she saw him smiling at her, while continuing to pummel her love canal.

"Ohh, Leonard, you naughty boy, you want to play, then let's play." She said, before squatting down on his cock.

They continued to fuck each other senseless this way for another ten minutes. In this time Penny came two more times and each time only made Leonard's cock slicker. This meant he pummelled her faster and faster, until her felt his balls start to tense.

Penny looked into his eyes and saw the recognisable look of a man about to cum. Knowing that there was already no space left in her pussy. She decided to rise up slightly.

She left six inches deep inside her and then squeezed Leonard's cock with every muscle in her pussy.

As Leonard came he instinctively tried to thrust deeper inside Penny, but she squeezed him so tight he couldn't move. Rope after rope of cum shot from his cock and blasted though into Penny's pussy. There was a brief moment where she wondered if her birth control pills were up to the challenge, before another massive orgasm ripped through her.

Leonard shot load after load inside Penny. Her womb was now completely full with his cum and it started to fill her pussy, before even his own cock became submerged.

Finally, the flooding stopped and they both collapsed on the sofa. They stayed like this for two minutes as they caught their breaths. It was then that Sheldon marched into the room.

"What are you two doing? Are you having coitus on the couch?" He said, standing with his hands on his hips.

"Uh hey Sheldon, actually we were fucking." Penny said as she sat up on top of Leonard. She then slowly stood up and in doing so, Leonard's soft cock flopped free from her pussy. It was then that the dam broke and most of the cum that wasn't locked in her womb came pouring out.

"Penny, NO, your getting semen on my spot." Sheldon yelled, staring at her huge ass. He didn't know why but, he couldn't stop looking at it.

Penny smiled at him, before squatting over his spot. Thus, covering his spot in Leonard's cum.

"I don't care Sheldon, your stud of a roommate here has so much spunk, it's inevitably going to get everywhere." She replied. It was then that she noticed the tent that was protruding from his trousers. She licked her lips.

"He hasn't even had the drug yet and his cock is big." Penny thought.

"What are you looking at?" Sheldon asked.

"Nothing sweetie, I'm sorry about your spot, I'll clean it up in a minute." She said while walking towards the kitchen island. Sheldon turned around and headed back to his room.

Penny grabbed the container on the island and removed a pill. Leonard got up from the Couch and walked over to her. Neither one of them cared that they were walking around the apartment naked.

"What are you up to." He asked.

"I'm just going to give Sheldon a second puberty." She replied, smiling. She then went over and filled a glass with water.

"Go clean up that mess, while I get him a drink Leonard didn't argue and went back to the couch. He removed the cum covered cushion and replaced it with another one and then set it down by the wall. He then went to put some clothes on.

Meanwhile, Sheldon had returned from his room and saw that his spot had been cleaned. He went and sat down.

"This doesn't feel right." He said, wriggling in his spot.

"I know sweetie, but until we can clean the old one, your gonna have to get used to it. Are you thirsty sweetie?" Penny replied. She made sure her back was to Sheldon and quickly dropped the pill inside the glass.

"A little yes."

Leonard then returned fully clothed.

"Leonard come and take this water to Sheldon while I go get change." She said, before turning and heading down the hall.

Leonard brought Sheldon his water and then followed Penny down the hall.

"Well that's rude." Sheldon said to himself, before bringing the glass to his lips.

"Mmm, that's quite nice." He thought and proceeded to quickly gulp down the rest of the drink. He then turned on the TV and watched another episode of Doctor who.

Meanwhile Penny and Leonard stood by the corner of the hallway, watching Sheldon intently.

"It doesn't take long to take effect." Penny whispered to Leonard. She watched patiently as Sheldon started to get drowse, before eventually passing out.

(Back in Penny's bedroom)

Bernadette was laying down on the bed, while her husband Howard lay on top of her. They lay their kissing passionately, while Bernadette jerked Howard's cock slowly. She knew that very soon that huge cock would be pounding her tight little pussy and showing her new realms of pleasure.

Howard was loving this. His gorgeous wife was below him, jerking his new huge cock while her ridiculously huge tits pressed into his chest. Life couldn't get any better than this.

Bernadette broke this kiss with Howard and just stared into his eyes. It was moments like this that reminder her why she married him. Howard knew that neither one of them wanted to wait anymore.

Without a word being said, Howard pushed himself up onto his knees and lined his cock up with Bernadette's pussy. He waited for a few moments, wanting to look her in the eyes to see her reaction. He then gently pressed forward and slipped into his wife.

"Oh Fuck." Was all Bernadette could say as the giant member slid into her. She bit her lips and closed her eyes, as her husband carried on going deeper and deeper inside of her.

Howard went slow, letting her adjust to his new size. She could definitely tell the difference. Howard was as deep inside her as he'd ever been, but he still had another five inches to go. Bernadette opened her eyes and was shocked to see how much cock was inside her and she knew he still had more.

"Ohhh Howie, please just do it I can't wait anymore." She said gasping.

Howard looked at her to see if she was sure and she just nodded her head to him. And with that he pushed forward.

"OHHH FUCK, YEAH... JESUS CHRIST THAT'S BIG." Bernadette shouted as she now had Eight inches of thick cock inside her. She grabbed her huge tits and squeezed as the pleasure shot through her.

Howard watched her playing with her tits and lost all control. He grabbed her thighs and thrust forward until all ten inches of his huge cock was buried inside his busty wife.

Bernadette opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out. She just lay there with the biggest cock she ever seen, buried deep within her tight wet pussy. Howard gritted his teeth as his wife's pussy held him in place. He'd never felt anything like it.

"Are you... ready... for more?" He said. Bernadette looked at him and said.

"Fuck yeah, Give it to me... Hard."

Howard smiled and with all his might withdrew his cock until it was almost entirely out. He held himself there for a moment before thrusting forward hard. It was easier this time to go all the way inside her.

He didn't stop this time though. He just pulled back and repeated thrusting back in.

"YES HOWARD, YES, FUCK ME UHHH, DON'T STOP!!" Bernadette shouted. Howard smiled, never before had he been able to pleasure a woman like this. He thought back to earlier and Penny's promise to him.

"Man, I can't wait to fuck that huge ass of hers." He thought, while relentlessly pounding his wife.

He fucked her for the next ten minutes, and in that time, Bernadette drenched his cock in cum three times. Howard though never should any signs of his climax though.

"Jesus Howard, how are you still going? You've never lasted this long even after the drug." Bernadette said.

"I don't know, maybe it's a new side affect that can make me last longer." He replied. Whilst pulling out of his wife. Bernadette looked at his slick cum coated cock and licked her lips. She wasn't done yet.

She turned over and got onto her hands and knees. Howard smiled as he watched her present her big ass to him. He grabbed his cock and once again lined it up with her pussy. Without hesitation this time, he rammed it home in one thrust. He had one goal and it was simple. He wanted to cum.

"Fuck Howie, it's so big, I don't think I'll ever get used to it's SIZE!!" She shouted just as Howard plunged back inside her.

Howard continued to fuck her like this for another ten minutes. He grabbed her giant tits from behind and played with them whilst pounding her into the cushion. They were rutting like animals and loved every second of it.

Howard eventually felt his balls tense and was too tired to pull out so, He just let himself go and came deep inside her tight pussy. This in turn set Bernadette off. Once they were done Howard gently withdrew from Bernadette's well satisfied pussy and they both collapsed on the bed.

(Back across the hall)

Sheldon was slowly coming back round. His head felt heavy and his body ached slightly. It was as if his body had gone through some changes.

"Oh, my head." He said, while bringing a hand up to rub it. He slowly opened his eyes, but they were still adjusting to the light in the room to make anything out.

"Hey Penny look, he's waking up." He heard someone say. He looked down to see a figure in front of him. His eyes were still blurry and couldn't make it out.

"Oh yeah, how do you think he'll react?" He heard another voice say, this one definitely sounded feminine and also slightly out of breath.

"Well he's going to freak out over what your doing that's for sure." He heard the first voice say. It sounded like his roommate Leonard.

The figure in front of him started to become clearer, he could see two faces now.

"It must be Leonard and Penny taking care of me." He thought.

He shook his head, before then looking back at the sight before him.

"SWEET JESUS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He shouted. What he saw before him was simple. It was Penny knelt down on her hands and knee sucking his now massive cock, while Leonard ploughed her huge ass from behind.

"Hey Sheldon... We were... waiting for you... to come around." Penny said whilst taking breaks to suck his cock.

"What are you doing? And what happened to my penis?" Sheldon said his voice calming down slightly, as the pleasure of having Penny's plump lips wrapped round his cock started to kick in.

"Oh, I'm just sucking your new huge cock. It's fucking huge sweetie. How big was it again Leonard?" Penny replied.

"About fifteen inches." He replied whilst fucking her tight pussy.

"Ummm." Penny replied, whilst licking the length of Sheldon cock.

"I feel something, down there, it feels, uhh, weird." Sheldon replied.

"Penny you know what that means?" Leonard said.

Penny didn't respond she just held her lips around the head of Sheldon's massive cock and waited.

She didn't have to wait long, as Sheldon closed his eyes and instinctively grabbed her head with his hands to hold her in place. The first load shot through Sheldon cock and painted the back of her throat. The second and third followed as Sheldon shook from his first ever climax.

Normally the amount of cum being pumped into Penny's mouth would overwhelm her, but after draining Leonard earlier she had adapted. She clamped her lips down hard on his cock and drank every ounce of cum Sheldon gave her. He eventually stopped and slumped back on the couch. Penny let his softening cock fall from her lips and she smiled.

"Delicious sweetie, I can't wait for next time." She said. Sheldon looked at her gasping for air. He didn't know what to say. That feeling was incredible. He looked past Penny at her ass and felt his cock jerk slightly. He knew he would never be the same again.

12