The Big Block

Story Info
A couple drag race and play hard.
1.2k words
3.08
9.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We bought the big block Chevy for fun to race. Six of us dedicated ourselves to the work and stress of being the best we could be. We knew many long hard hours would be given to make it fun. I told my wife when we began it that the six of us would be a family and I would not want her sex to become an issue.

She ask what that meant?

"It may mean you will end up with four more husbands."

"As in all five of you may end up in my pussy?"

"I expect that could happen yes. We will be spending many long hours working very close. You never wear a bra and your big tits are everywhere and not always completely covered. Sooner or later they will be seen by us all. And when Big George steps up behind you and cups your breasts in his big hands and you feel the huge head of his bare cock prodding the leg of your Daisy Dukes and he pulls them to the side and he goes up inside you just ease up so he can go clear up in you. I am telling you now he wants you."

"Ok I will admit that could happen. And you won't mind if his big bare cock is up in me?"

"I am only interested in making this thing work. And I do not want us to become a distraction. So you being an attractive female could be one. I don't want you to be one. I would like to think we can keep this to a minimum and the easy way to do that is to try to keep our marriage out of it."

"So you are saying that I have complete control over sex with the guys."

"That is exactly what I am saying, Yes."

"So sex is open in the shop with the guys?"

"Well I don't want sex to split our team up. So yes that is what I am saying."

Now I only openly aired this with her. I did not tell the guys they were free to enjoy sex with my wife as they wished. But I knew George wanted her and with all the hours spent together he would likely work on every chance to make moves on her. I also knew that it was very likely to happen and once it did the others would want her too.

My wife is very sexy and sexual. Ginger is all woman. Her breasts are large full and always loose in her blouse. She is not very careful about letting her body show around men. In fact she liked to tease. She had enjoyed a couple long term lovers before we had gotten together and then finally married. And for a few months we had split up in the year before we finally married.

She was seeing a guy when we began seeing each other again. She continued seeing both of us for some time after we began dating again. We were sexually active during this time so my guess was she was with him also. She was very sexual during this time. She enjoyed sex with two of us I was sure,

As our work and time on the old Chevy got to take more and more time I began to ease back a little on the time she and I both spent on the project at the same time. I spent the most time working on it, but I let Ginger work more with the others without me being there.

A month went by and I felt something had changed in the shop but not just exactly what. My guess was someone else was sexually active with Ginger now. But I had no idea who. I just had the feeling something had happened. I gave it more time and I knew somebody was fucking her.

I waited a few more days and then came in early on a day I was not to be in. But I stayed back in the prep room where we paint. Bobby my main mechanic came into the room. He looked funny when he saw me.

"George getting his cock wet in Ginger?"

"Yep he is regularly, think he's in her right now maybe? Her tits are just bare now and we enjoy them. Jack has tapped her a couple time now too."

"But not you or Gary?"

"Not yet. We grab her big titties now and then."

"She lets you?"

"Oh ya, they are ours."

"So you are about to fuck her?"

We stepped into the shop and George had Ginger naked over by the car and was fucking her from behind. So I did not need to wonder if or how far Ginger would let things go. My answer was bent over the car with George balls deep in her and squeezing her tits. My wife's head was thrown back and she was deeply enjoying his big cock.

"I guess maybe your question is answered with what you see. She has made it very plain we can fuck her too and with George up in her lots it is very hard not to want to."

"It is what it is Bobby so you guys should be balls deep in her too. It is only fair. We need to get the car up and ready to go."

I worked late at night on the car to get it up to speed for a couple more weeks trying to let happen was going to. I finally came in early one morning and ran into Bobby again. Before I could even ask Bobby answered.

"Yes we are all fucking your wife. And wow she can really fuck."

It was pretty much what I had expected and I said nothing more. But I spent more time other than at odd hours trying to get the car ready to run it. All the guys were spending time fucking my wife and not as much on our car but I was spending more and more time getting it ready.

Finally, I took the car down for time. And the car timed out great Now it was time to race it. We loaded up and headed to do just that. We signed in and got ready to stage.

First run She cut four tenths off my time and won her run by six lengths. Her run was fast. Our car won our class fist time out and we qualified to run for top eliminator. She got nipped by a nose by a Funny Car at the wire by something so far out of class it was just wrong. But they didn't want a G gas to win the top prize.

We decided not to run their track again and twelve others decided the same thing. Oops when nobody races nobody comes. We got a written explanation of what and why they messed up and begging us to come back and run.

Sorry we decided to pull the extra hundred miles and race fair, She won there too. Plus top eliminator too. My wife is a pain in the rear and her pussy can be a problem but she can really drive and fuck.