Beach Bungalow Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife and I make a new friend on the beach.
1.3k words
4.02
12.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maks99
Maks99
14 Followers

My wife and I love to travel, we love traveling to those hard-to-reach places. One, they are the most beautiful, and two, there usually have fewer people. It was a cold snowy winter, so we were looking for some fun under the sun. We planned a nice beach holiday, the resort resided on a long desolate beach with about a dozen or so beach bungalows.

When booking, we were able to choose which exact bungalow and so we chose the last one down the beach. The way the beach was shaped, it bent slightly around the last bungalow, making our choice of stay almost seem as if we had our own private little beach.

So, after some long hours of flying, we finally arrived at our paradise destination. The beach was so nice and soft with blindingly white sand and crystal-clear sky-blue perfectly calm water. We walked down the beach and around the corner to our bungalow. It was set back a bit from the water nestled in the palm trees. Walking up to it, it had a nice sun deck to lounge on with some privacy hedges on either side. At the back of the deck were floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading inside. Walking inside we were presented with a nice big king-size bed facing out, which provided a lovely view to wake up to the sunrise.

Each morning we would wake up and have a nice fresh breakfast on our sun deck as we watched the sunrise. We would just be in our robes as we ate, usually waiting for this one guy (who appeared to be in his mid-thirties) that would run down the entire length of the beach including around the corner to our little strip, turning around just past our place to go back. The first few mornings we saw him at the same time and after that we wouldn't see anyone else the rest of the day, at which point we would disrobe for some nude sunbathing and even have a little outdoor fun.

My wife, Anna, is twenty-eight years old and has a nice athletic and toned body with natural perky 32D breasts. She has nice slightly longer than shoulder-length brunette hair and she gets a sexy golden tan under the tropical sun. Seeing her in a bikini (or less) is bound to have my just over eight-inch cut cock rock hard.

On the fourth beautiful morning, we were having our breakfast and watching the sunrise as usual, but the runner was late. After about an hour or so had passed we figured his vacation had ended or whatever, and we would not see him anymore. So, my wife and I disrobed. I love seeing her nude body especially glistening under the hot tropical sunshine, it always has me rock hard.

Anna said she was going to go take a dip in the water to cool off and I told her I would be right behind her after I poured us a couple of fruit cocktails. Anna skipped down to the water, which made my cock twitch as I watched her sexy little butt bounce.

I made the cocktails and went out to the front of the deck holding a glass in each hand. My cock was pointing to the sky, as I watched Anna walk towards me out of the water. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw the runner come around and over the bend. I could not believe it. At that point, there was nothing Anna could do as she was already out of the water, and he was jogging quickly down the beach.

As he approached, he realized the sight he was seeing, and his eyes widened. He was so thrown off, he stuttered-stepped and took a tumble right in front of her. We both gave out a little chuckle as the situation became a bit comical. He got up and was covered in sand. It was all over his face, and he was spitting it out of his mouth.

Since I was holding the drinks, I went over and offered him one. He was nervous, sweaty, and out of breath from running and the tumble he just had. I invited him over to our sun deck to rest, catch his breath and wipe the sand off himself. I made a few more cocktails and we chatted for a bit.

Anna was on the lounger laying on her stomach when she asked if I could rub some tanning oil on her. I retrieved the oil and as I went back to her, she had flipped over so her nice tits and little mound were on display.

I started slowly rubbing her stomach with the oil and my cock was once again as stiff as a flagpole. I could see our new friend also had a bulge growing in his gym shorts. I worked my way down to her thighs and spread her legs apart, exposing her sweet little pussy. I could see her juices flowing out of her down past her tight little ass.

I worked Anna's thighs and teased her pussy mound for a while until I could see her shaking, her pussy just begging to be touched. She grabbed my cock and I knew her pussy needed direct attention.

Anna let out a nice sensual moan as my finger made contact with her swollen clit. Our new friend had his cock out and was stroking it at a good pace. He had a nice cock, just about as big as mine.

I moved over so my cock was near Anna's mouth. I put it to her lips, and she wrapped her mouth around the head, teasing it with her tongue. As I played with her clit, her moans vibrated my cock. I start pushing my cock deeper into her mouth until my balls were on her chin.

Our new friend came over closer, asking if he could touch her tits.

Anna moaned, "Mmm hmmm," on my cock.

Anna then grabbed his cock and started stroking it. She started moaning hard on my cock and I knew she was about to cum. She sucked on my cock real hard as my fingers rubbed her clit to orgasm. It took all my might not to bust deep down her throat, because I wanted her pussy and it needed my cock.

I pulled out of Anna's mouth and positioned myself between her legs. I put my cock head to her pussy, parted her lips, and slowly entered inside her wet warm hole. She moaned in pleasure, opening her mouth real wide.

Our new friend took this opportunity to move his cock up to her mouth where she wasted no time sucking on it as I started to fuck her pussy harder.

Anna was moaning on his cock with each thrust I made into her. Her moans were getting stronger and her pussy was tightening its grip on my cock, which was covered in her sweet nectar.

With one last big thrust of my hard cock into Anna, her pussy started to spasm as she came hard on my cock. Our new friend could not handle the power and skills of her mouth moaning on his cock. His eyes rolled back and he started pumping his cum down Anna's throat. With both of them cumming, and her pussy milking my cock for all it was worth, it was inevitable that I busted a big hot load deep inside my wife.

Anna licked the last few drops of cum from our new friend's now softening cock. My cock started to subside as well, and it slipped out of her pussy.

Anna lay there on the lounger content. She smiled as the few remaining drops of our new friend's cum dripped from her lips and down her chin, as well as, my own hot load that flowed out of her used pussy like a river.

Our new friend came to his senses, and he realized he needed to get back from his run. He thanked us for a fun morning and said he hoped to see us around.

Anna and I enjoyed the rest of the day in the nude, playing around every now and then wondering if we would see our new runner friend again tomorrow morning...

Maks99
Maks99
14 Followers