The Big Buffy Butt Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must have drugged her," Tara accused again.

Glory shook her head, almost annoyed by the simplicity of the human brain. "Not at all. But once her ass was penetrated and her inner slayer strength was usurped, she became nothing more than a wanton slut for any old dick in her ass. I didn't create this weakness inside her, like I mentioned, all slayers harbour this liability, but I did take advantage of it." Glory went over to her newest slayer slut, and slid a finger inside her asshole. "Don't you just love being my fuck toy, Buffy?"

"Yes, Mistress, I really do! Please, please, Mistress, fuck your slayer slut's asshole again! You're the very best!" Buffy pleaded, moaning from just that single digit inside her oversensitive asshole... while she looked around and saw all her closest friends, plus her Mom and sister. Which should have broken her out of her submissive sexual daze, but as has been said, it didn't. It just couldn't! She gazed blearily at them all with the same look she'd given the scores of men and women, maybe even hundreds, who'd ass fucked her during the past week: she saw her closest friends and relatives only as people who might (and likely would) gift her with the pleasure she constantly craved.

During the past week, she'd been subjected to more than a dozen trains... her former high school teachers had all come over and taken their turns; a couple dozen zombies had demolished her asshole one after another; the homeless were given a turn yesterday. Yet none of them had fucked her remotely as well as Mistress Glory... her rough reaming, her nasty name calling, and the inevitable earth-shattering orgasms she always delivered. "Please, Mistress Glory, come fuck my asshole right now, and show my friends and family what kind of whore I am for you!"

"You're sure that's what you want?" Glory asked, snapping her finger, and suddenly a ten-inch cock was strapped around her petite waist. "Your friends here seem to think I'm forcing you to be my ass slut."

"Unbind me, and I'll show them all how much that isn't true," Buffy promised, needing a dick in her ass so badly that the shame of being vanquished by her evil enemy had become nonexistent, and the sheer horniness of needing more cock in her ass had taken her over completely.

"As you wish," Glory said with a wicked smile. She snapped her fingers, and Buffy's bindings flew off and away.

Willow expected Buffy to seize this opportunity to break free from whatever strange hold Glory held over her, but that isn't what happened. No, Buffy stood straight up, turned around, hurriedly dropped to her knees, and took Glory's the big strap-on into her mouth.

"Jesus!" Anya gasped, finding this scenario completely erotic. Although she liked Buffy well enough, the prospect of getting a chance to fuck her, was pretty damn appealing, and her own pussy was on fire.

Tara caught sight of the ginormous cock, and she wondered what a monster that big would feel like inside her. Willow's largest one was 'only' eight inches, and it filled her perfectly... but what would two more inches feel like?

Dawn watched her sister sucking that cock like a champ. She'd had the pleasure of sucking Willow's fake cock a few times... including a couple times when the girls had neglected to clean it up, on the rare occasions they'd fucked and left in a hurry, and those times she'd gotten to taste Tara's pussy on it. She loved the sweet taste, even though it made her want to taste someone's pussy directly from the source. She wondered if she too could suck a cock that size, the same way her big sister was smoothly swallowing almost the entire monster cock.

Joyce watched, naked, mouthless and helpless, while her daughter was obviously being mind controlled. She was furious, but also confused. Why was there wetness leaking from her pussy while she was frozen in place like this?

Willow was the only one still contemplating a plan. She looked around. Buffy was obviously stuck deep inside her compulsion. So when she had some time, Willow would need to do some research to learn if this ridiculous theory of Glory's that anal sex stripped away all the powers of a slayer was actually true... but of course she couldn't do that right now. Plus if it was true, which she was beginning to think might be the case, the best way to save Buffy could possibly be just to allow this train wreck of a 'celebration' to happen, leave as soon as they could, and then find a cure before returning here and put to use. There was always a cure for anything. Somewhere in history, or maybe inside some obscure book, there had to be a findable solution to this disastrous predicament Buffy was caught up in.

"She's a great cock sucker," Glory praised. "But she eats pussy even better! Don't you, my stupid cunt-munching slut?"

"Yes Mistress," Buffy responded, backing away from the big cock in her mouth, which she hoped would soon be inside her ass. God, did she need a dick in her ass right fucking now! She hadn't had one in her ass all day, because Glory had forced her into abstinence before tonight's coming out party. "I love eating pussy, sucking on clits, licking cunts, having my face sat on, and gorging on the heavenly nectar of cunt cum."

"Holy shit, that's hot," Anya said, having enjoyed many lesbian experiences over the centuries, and she preferred, at least most of the time, a pussy to a cock, and a girl to a guy servicing her.

"Anya," Tara rebuked, concealing how much she too found it hot... although her red cheeks might be giving away her inner feelings.

"What? It is hot, anyone can see that," Anya insisted, never one to read a room or to hold back whatever she thought. She was horny as usual, and what she saw only exasperated her needy pussy.

"It's disgusting, is what it is," Willow said, hiding her own intrigue at what she was witnessing, and the tingle burning inside her.

"Is it really, you hypocrite?" Glory taunted, striding towards the redhead while Buffy mindlessly crawled behind her like the well-trained pet she'd become in only a week... utterly obedient to Glory in exchange for the opportunity to get ass fucked consuming her every thought and action. "Don't pretend you're all prim and proper."

"Excuse me?" Willow questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Dawn, who'd been largely quiet during this surreal situation said, "Yes Willow, you're quite the dominant fucker yourself."

"Excuse me?" Willow repeated.

"We have very thin walls," she grinned knowingly.

Willow's face flushed at her meaning, and the obvious implication.

"And you love to listen in on the action, don't you, slut's sister?" Glory poked, as Buffy knelt on all fours beside her Mistress, gazing up at all those pussies potentially to lick, and girls to fuck her ass. She didn't see her friends anymore... or her mother and sister... she only saw creamy, undoubtedly delicious pussies needing to be serviced, and women who might soon have strap-on dicks attached to their hips to fuck her with.

Well okay, Buffy still also knew they were her best friends, her mother and her sister... but those trifling details no longer mattered... her desire to get ass fucked overrode everything else... any moral obligation... any guilt about incestuous sinning... about betraying her dedicated friends ... none of that irrelevance mattered. Only her utter submissive obedience to Mistress Glory and the sensations of cocks slamming into her asshole remained.

"Pardon?" Dawn asked, her cheeks going bright red this time.

"You girls must understand by now that I see everything," Glory pointed out.

They all remained speechless. "Anyway, we aren't here to wallow in each of your dark and dirty secrets," Glory said. "We're here to celebrate the Big Buffy Butt Bang. Don't you just love the alliteration?"

"Just let her go home," Willow said.

"Do you want to go home, Bimbo Buffy?" Glory asked, looking down at her obedient slayer slut... 100% confident the answer would be 'no'.

"No, Mistress Glory," Buffy said, no longer able to imagine a world where she wasn't a pet to the beautiful and dominant Glory. No pressure, just pleasure.

"You're sure?" Glory asked. "It seems your friends think you should go with them and return to your mundane slayer life."

"Hell no, Mistress Glory," Buffy said, horrified by the prospect of leaving here, having truly hated the past couple years of being a slayer... the constant pressure of having people's very lives depending on her. "I want to be your pet forever."

"So what happens next?" Willow asked sourly, since she needed to leave so she could do some research... very intense research.

"Next I want to show you the very moment when Buffy broke," Buffy said, waving her hand and a few large television screens throughout the room turned themselves on to show Buffy, naked, bound very similarly to recently, over a table.

"Don't you fucking dare," Buffy demanded defiantly, still her full slayer self at the time... even when helplessly bound.

Glory strolled onto the screen, a strap-on around her waist. "Are you ready to get broken, Buffy?"

"Fuck you," Buffy snapped, desperately trying to break free from the metal clamps holding her legs and arms bound at the ankles and wrists.

"That's the plan all right," Glory drawled, as she went behind Buffy.

"Don't you dare fuck me, "Buffy threatened, continuing her attempts to break free.

"Oh, a deep ass fucking, and you'll be put in your place just like all the other slayers were for centuries before you," Glory said. And then she, without any warning, slid her cock inside Buffy's virgin ass.

"Nooooooo," Buffy moaned, in stunned shock that the bitch really had slid that dick into her ass and not her pussy! She tried to evade this anal intrusion, but she was helpless to do anything about it. "Get that dick out of my ass, before I crush you."

"Oh deary me, such a fearsome threat," Glory delivered a wicked laugh (you know the one... sort of a, "Nyah ha ha," as all eight inches of her cock disappeared up the slayer's asshole... a massive rush of adrenaline coursing through Glory's entire body upon this successful completion of another slayer slain. Buffy didn't realize it, but at this moment she'd already been broken... was already lost. "Your asshole seems to be taking my dick inside of it rather easily."

"Get the FUCK out of my ass, you fucking bitch!" Buffy roared, as she frantically tried to break the binds restricting her into pieces... confused that she felt no pain from this dick buried in her ass... and was even more confused by the powerful pleasure unexpectedly burning inside her.

The Glory in real time pointed out didactically, "Observe how quickly your heroine's former self crumbles, and how quickly she becomes an ass slut forever." God, did she love the moment when another slayer broke... and unlike all the others slain by her cock over the centuries... this one had been filmed, and it could be played over and over... which it already had been.

Everyone was transfixed by the video... a variety of feelings springing forth inside each of them... from shock... to being appalled... to struck by awe... to intrigued... to fascinated... to mortified.

"Your body is already devoted to me, Buffy," Glory said gleefully, and she pulled out and slammed back into the slayer.

"Ohhhhhhh," Buffy moaned, as the deep, hard thrusts inside her ass delivered intense pleasure throughout every nook and cranny in her body... and further confused her. "Never," she added not as strongly forcefully as before, as she strove to ignore all this pleasure and remain defiant. Even though she was being sodomized, there was no way she would allow Glory to think she was winning... that she was enjoying any of this, even though she was. "Never!" she growled, striving internally to fight off those pleasurable sensations churning inside her.

"Never say never ," Glory quoted Dickens (who she had fucked back in the day... he had a huge horse cock), as she began pumping her dick in and out of the slayer's tight asshole... knowing it was only a matter of time, and not much of it, before Buffy was begging to get her asshole reamed.

"Never," Buffy repeated even more weakly, even as she felt that damned pleasure consuming her... consuming her in ways a cock in her pussy never had. Don't get her wrong, she enjoyed getting fucked... had great orgasms... and so forth. But the pleasure now coursing through her body because of Glory sliding her dick in and out of her ass, was unlike anything she'd ever experienced.

"I can already see the brittle resistance inside you shattering apart," Glory observed, not even fucking her strenuously... just smoothly gliding in and out. She knew if she slammed into her she'd break even sooner, but she wanted to watch the inch-by-inch collapsing free will of the strongest slayer she'd encountered in hundreds of years.

"You'll never break meeeeee," Buffy said defiantly, but her brave words were then undermined by a lengthy moan.

Glory mocked her soon-to-be slayer slut, "You think I'll never break yoooooooou?"

"Fuck off," Buffy said, doing her best to shove away the pleasure she felt inside her. She'd spent her entire life resisting temptation, spent her whole life in control, spent her whole life living for other people.

Glory mentioned, "See? She's already breaking."

Buffy watched the scene, vaguely remembering who she'd used to be. She looked around and saw the shock and pity in the eyes of her best friends and family. Guilt rose inside her, yet she also craved Glory's cock inside her asshole again.

Willow couldn't speak... she was completely captivated by the train wreck she was witnessing... she watched Buffy's resistance slowly breaking.

Joyce too watched sorrowfully and helplessly... her poor daughter being raped, sodomized and brainwashed.

Anya watched in perversion... she'd always enjoyed sex... always seen it as a way of amassing and wielding power... but she'd never considered it from such a wicked viewpoint.

Tara just felt sorry for Buffy. She looked down upon the once great slayer and sighed. How could someone so strong become so weak?

Dawn was confused. She knew watching her sexy sister getting sodomized was inappropriate, and she knew she shouldn't watch... yet her young, virginal pussy was on fire. Part of her wanted to get ass fucked like that... while another part wanted to be the one wearing the strap-on and slamming into someone's pussy or ass... not necessarily her sister's, just any nice ass.

"You can feel your desire to submit growing inside you," Glory said pseudo-hypnotically as she continued slowly fucking Buffy. "You can feel the grip of control slipping away as pleasure consumes you."

"Noooooo," Buffy denied, once again betrayed by the subsequent moan that escaped her lips, even though frustratingly, it expressed her true feelings. This pleasure was unlike anything she'd ever experienced... far more intense than a dick in her pussy, and as much as she hated it, she was getting frantic to get fucked harder... rougher... deeper! So she kept pushing those weakening thoughts out of her head, but they kept returning. Frustration compounding frustration!

"It's already too late, Buffy," Glory told her, knowing it was true. No slayer had ever been able to break free from her grip once she'd slid her dick into her asshole.

"No," Buffy blurted out, this time able to control at least one moan.

"You're telling yourself you still have at least some control of yourself," Glory said as she stopped deep inside her. "But you really don't. In fact, while I'm resting here with my dick buried deep inside your bowels, your body is already surrendering to me. And your brain, the last organ to capitulate, is already giving in too."

"No," Buffy repeated, although she felt agonisingly frustrated that the dick wasn't moving anymore.

"You're longing for me to resume fucking you," Glory said, giving one quick outward pull, and then slammed in again.

"Fuuuuck," Buffy screamed as the deep, hard thrust reached new depths inside her shockingly sensitive asshole.

"You'll now do absolutely anything for me to pound this asshole, to fuck you like a cheap slut, to hammer your ass until you're overwhelmed with rapture," Glory listed, giving Buffy a hard, deep thrust with each descriptor.

"Oh, fuck no, fuck!" Buffy babbled, as pleasure tore through her like a tornado, touching down destructively with each deep penetration... making her entire body burn with uncontrollable pleasure and lust.

"You're breaking," Glory appraised, resting deep inside her ass.

"No," Buffy repeated.

"You need me to resume fucking your ass."

"No," Buffy denied, even though she did need more of those hard thrusts... each one so powerfully pleasurable.

"You'll do anything for me to hammer your asshole with my deep, hard thrusts," Glory said, pulling out, and not slamming back in this time.

"No," Buffy repeated, anticipating the deep slam that was refusing to come.

"Now you're craving my dick back inside your ass, aren't you slut?" Glory taunted her, tracing her dick around the gaping hole she'd created... always loving the visual of a nicely gaped slayer asshole. It had always fascinated her that even though a slayer's asshole could be gaped hugely... to take a fist with ease for instance... within an hour or so, it would always close back up to its original shape... always appearing to be virginal.

"I am not," Buffy said back, even as the dick rolling around her ass was driving her nuts, and she did indeed want it... and need it... back inside her asshole.

"You're so cute in your denial," Glory teased, slamming into the slayer just once, and then pulling out just as quickly.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Buffy screamed in frustration, her entire body quaking.

"Stop torturing yourself and just beg for it Buffy," Glory urged, again rolling her cock head around the gaping hole. "We both know you're dying for me to fuck you hard."

"No... I'm... not," Buffy said, breathing hard... her entire body on fire and craving that dick back in her ass... but she needed to be strong... she mustn't let Glory win.

"You're a born ass slut," Glory said, "all slayers are," slamming into Buffy's ass and pulling back out.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Buffy moaned loudly, this endless teasing driving her crazy... the desire just to give in and get herself fucked growing inside her.

"You're a submissive slayer slave," Glory added, slamming the slayer three times deep and rough, and then pulling all the way out... then pausing... that asshole looking so fucking gorgeous!