The Big Buffy Butt Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress," Dawn complied, coming after just a couple more backs and forths.

Dawn collapsed against Buffy, and while she came, Glory admired the teen's perfect ass. Unable to resist, she brought her very wet cock to Dawn's teen asshole.

Dawn felt the cock pulling out and getting repositioned at her asshole. In euphoric bliss, she begged as she rested deep inside her sister's asshole, "Please Mistress, fuck my asshole. Take that cherry too."

"Mmmmmmmm," Glory hummed as she obliged, and she slid her cock into the teen's remaining virginal hole. She encountered a brief resistance, before it disappeared into the tight ass.

"Oh my God," Dawn moaned, having expected pain, but feeling only pleasure.

"Such a tight asshole," Glory approved, wishing this dick had nerve endings, so she could feel how tight it was.

"Fuck my asshole, Tara," Anya said, since with everyone else being sodomized... why not her too?

"You sure?" Tara asked.

"Just slam it in my ass," Anya said.

"All right," Tara agreed, pulling out and pushing her fat cock against her friend's asshole.

"Now fuck my ass, Mistress," Dawn demanded, wanting to feel that dick pounding her.

"You really are just like your sister," Glory said, as she began fucking her.

"Mmmm," Dawn moaned, as she got ass fucked.

"Oh fuck!" Anya screamed, as Tara split her asshole in two with the big dick.

"So hot," Willow said, as she watched her girlfriend fucking Anya in the ass... she needed to get someone's dick inside her asshole, too.

For a couple minutes... Glory fucked Dawn's ass... and Tara fucked Anya's ass.

Both virginal bottoms instantly became moaning ass sluts.

The tops started slow, and then got faster.

Glory ordered through Dawn's wild moans, "Now fuck your own ass on me, and fuck your sister's too."

"Bounce back on my cock," Tara ordered.

Dawn was back to being a simultaneous fucker and fuckee. Slamming into Buffy's ass, and then taking all of Glory's dick into hers.

Anya obeyed, and began really riding Tara's dick... taking the entire dick up her butt with each eager bounce.

Willow, horny as fuck, grabbed the strap-on she'd recently used, then went over to the frozen Joyce and attached it to her. She next bent Joyce's knees to lower her and the dick, so they were near her own hips. She then backed up, and slowly took the cock into her pussy... although she was curious about a dick in her ass... she wasn't sure she was willing to go submissive like the rest of them had.

Joyce watched in paralyzed awe as Willow slowly fucked herself on 'her' dick.

"Ooooooh my!" Willow moaned, pleasure rising inside her, even after her intense oral orgasm, thanks to Buffy's eager and talented tongue.

"Jesus!" Glory exclaimed, as she saw the orgy erupting all around her. Four girls had dicks inside them... three of them in their asses... she wasn't sure about Willow, but based on the angle, she didn't think so.

"Oh my fucking God!" Anya screamed as her orgasm ripped through her, and she collapsed forward... enabling Tara to admire the gaping asshole she'd created.

"Oh, yes baby sister, fuck your sister's asshole real good," Buffy moaned, yet another orgasm on the rise for her as her sister really fucked her hole.

"Oh fuck," Dawn moaned, in complete euphoria as she bounced around like an erotic pinball... each deep forward thrust making Buffy moan, and with each back bounce, intense pleasure shot into her own asshole.

"Such a bunch of sluts," Glory said, awed by Dawn's wicked ways, and by Willow's nastiness in getting Buffy to eat her pussy, and then finding a new and imaginative way of fucking herself.

"Oh God, I'm going to come again," Buffy declared, as yet another orgasm rose inside her... her fourth, she thought.

"Don't you dare come until I do," Dawn demanded, sensing her orgasm was close too. Sweat dripped off of her face and body while she had the workout of her life!

"No Mistress, I won't," Buffy moaned weakly. She'd have to really focus not to come until she had her kid sister's permission.

"You're a natural," Glory said, loving the teen's devious tactics. She might grow up to be another Gloria! Except she wouldn't have that Goddess thing going for her.

"Thank you Mistress," Dawn said, loving the compliments, and also loving to hear her sister calling her Mistress. She saw herself as both a dominant and a submissive... which she was doing simultaneously at the moment.

"Now get your slut slayer whore off," Glory ordered, bucking her hips forward, whenever Dawn bounced her ass back onto her dick.

"Yeeeeesss!" Dawn screamed when the sudden deep thrust, plus the new order, made her come instantly. She kept fucking her sister, although her smoothness had gone AWOL while her body quaked with euphoria.

"Keep going, while I take care of you," Glory said, and she pushed forward, fucking Dawn hard throughout her orgasm, so hard that Dawn's cock continued pleasuring Buffy while her own orgasm ran its course.

Glory pulled out, pulled Dawn back, then spun her around and kissed her.

Dawn kissed her back enthusiastically... Glory's lips so soft and tender.

"Fuck..." Buffy moaned dreamily, as her fourth orgasm commenced its journey through her.

"Oh fuck," Willow moaned, suddenly the only one with a dick still inside her.

"Now it's time for the last but least ass fucker. It's Mommy's turn!" Glory announced. She snapped her fingers, and Joyce's mouth returned... but the rest of her was still paralyzed.

"You're one sick fuck!" Joyce snapped.

"I know I am, "Glory smiled benignly. "But this sick fuck is telling you that no one leaves here until after you've gotten your daughter off."

"I'll never do such a horrid and incestuous thing!" Joyce sneered. "Willow, stop what you're doing with my dick. It's disgusting!"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Summers, but I can't. Glory isn't letting me," Willow apologized. "But I'm getting close to coming, so I shouldn't inconvenience you for much longer."

"Joyce, it's cute how you think you have a choice about any of this," Glory mused.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" Willow screamed as her second orgasm struck her.

"Once the witch has finished enjoying her orgasm," Glory offered, "I'll show you some mercy."

"You will?" Joyce asked, glimpsing her first moment of possible reprieve, during a night crammed full of sick, sordid kink.

"Yes, Buffy can ride you," Glory said gleefully. "You'll still be fucking her, but you won't have to do any of the work. Won't that be nice?"

"Gross," Joyce groaned, as Willow collapsed to the floor.

Glory, using her magic powers, made Joyce go backwards a few steps and sit on a nearby bench, even as she protested, "Stop this devil's work!"

"Your elder daughter's no devil, and she's happy to let me fuck both of her holes whenever I want," Glory pointed out.

"Only because you did something horrible to her," Joyce accused.

Glory snapped her fingers and ordered, "Buffy, come over here and ride your Mommy."

"Yes Mistress," Buffy obeyed, eagerly standing up and hurrying over to her Mom.

"Buffy, don't you dare," Joyce demanded in her full 'This is your Mother talking to you so don't you dare argue' tone of voice.

"Sorry, Mommy, but I have to," Buffy apologized, as she straddled her paralyzed Mommy and lowered her well-fucked asshole onto the dick Willow had fastened in place.

"Buffy, nooooo!" Joyce ordered.

Willow, lying on the floor recovering from her orgasm, said, "Joyce, you need to make her come like the rest of us have, and then maybe we can dissolve her curse."

"You think that will work?" Joyce asked, wondering if there was any way to turn this twisted night into something worthwhile.

"It's our only hope," Willow said, crawling over to her. "If you treat her like a complete slut and fuck her good and hard, maybe that will break the spell."

"You think so?"

"I don't know for sure," Willow admitted, knowing the odds weren't great... especially after all the debauchery of the last hour. "But it's our only shot."

"Then I'll try, "Joyce said, as her daughter bounced up and down on her.

Willow requested, "Glory, please release Joyce so she can give her daughter her very best ass fucking."

"I will if she behaves," Glory allowed.

"I will," Joyce promised.

"Okay," Glory said, snapping her fingers, and instantly Joyce had full control of her body again.

Joyce shook her hands out, and then she reached around and cupped her daughter's breasts.

"Ooooo Mommy! I really like that," Buffy moaned, her tits having been totally ignored for this entire evening.

"Do you want to be Mommy's slut, Babygirl?" Joyce asked.

"Yes please, Mommy," Buffy agreed, the idea so kinky.

"Then you may. But first you must become my slave, "Joyce said, trying to act and sound like Glory.

"Yes Mommy, "Buffy agreed again.

"Then agree to all of the following: I own your asshole," Joyce continued, squeezing her daughter's nipples while Buffy bounced on her.

"Yes Mommy."

"You're my pet."

"Yes Mommy."

"My slave."

"Yes Mommy."

"My mindless cum slut," Joyce continued.

"Yes Mommy," Buffy agreed again.

"So when I leave here tonight, you'll come with me. Not only because I love you and you love me, but also because you'll still be my slave," Joyce said, bucking her ass up to go even deeper into her daughter, prompting a deep moan.

"Okay Mommy, I'd really like that," Buffy agreed happily, while Glory, impressed by the Mom's wicked attempt to pry Buffy loose from her submissive servitude, strolled over to sit down on the bench closer than close to Joyce.

"Or you can stay here forever with me," Glory said, as she directed her cock to Buffy's asshole and she pushed inside too, thus double penetrating Buffy's ass! Now that nobody present had ever seen before!

"Yeeeeeees, Mistress," Buffy screamed, as the double penetration brought double pleasure to her, and another orgasm rose instantly.

"Buffy, no!" Joyce demanded, as she bucked her ass up to keep fucking Buffy, even while Glory kept fucking into the same asshole.

"Sorry, Mommy, but I still love Glory more," Buffy declared, and she collapsed backwards following just a few double penetration strokes, reached another orgasm, and passed completely out.

Glory cackled, yes, she cackled, "Did you really think any of you... or even all of you... could ever defeat me?"

"Yes," Willow said bravely. "And we'll still manage to accomplish it!"

"You're so adorable," Glory laughed, and she snapped her fingers, and a bunch of college coeds, all wearing nothing but stockings and strap-ons, swarmed into the large room, easily a hundred of them. "The Big Buffy Butt Bang has now evolved into The Big Buffy's Besties and Family Butt Bang! Get 'em, girls!"

"No, no, no!" Tara squealed in terror while three girls shoved her to the floor and immediately got her airtight.

"Yes of course you may fuck my butt!" Anya said delightedly, ready for more.

"Please, no!" Joyce pleaded, as a few women started kissing and molesting her while Buffy was rolled off of her and fell to the floor.

Willow watched helplessly, as her girlfriend Tara was suddenly being double penetrated while she also had to suck a plastic dick... and then Willow too began learning the joys of anal sex, when a chubby coed slid a dick into her ass.

Glory went over to Dawn and noticed that her asshole was shrinking. Which confused her. So was she too a slayer? And was she actually The One instead of Buffy? While she pondered this new conundrum, she announced her next plan, which could be slightly altered if Dawn turned out to be The One, "Up next, sluts, I shall complete my full set of slayers. So I'll need to acquire Faith as well."

As someone sat on Willow's face, she realized she had walked into a trap after all! Through Glory's magic and cleverly ruthless machinations, it was inescapable that all of them had now become no more than Glory's possessions and subject to her every whim, and what was even worse, her unwise decision to bring everyone here like the fucking undefeatable cavalry had paved the way for Faith too to succumb to a similarly dire fate... yet, as she began licking she didn't care she just wanted more pussy... more cock... more sex.

Glory snapped her fingers after removing her strap-on off for a few minutes, and ordered, "Come and eat my pussy, Dawn."

"Yes Mistress, any time you want!" Dawn agreed eagerly, and she crawled between the former Goddess and current dominant Mistress's legs, and continued her sexual awakening.

Five hours later, each girl fucked to submission, each girl completely broken, Glory ordered, as she pondered how to get Faith, "Everyone else get in a daisy chain and each other's cunts," Using her magic, Gloria suddenly had Dawn eating her Mommy, Joyce eating Buffy, Buffy eating Tara, Tara eating Anya, Anya eating Willow and Willow enjoying the teen delicacy that was Dawn.

THE END